What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• Options
    issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    More rep grindin incoming. More bugs. Most likely now the whole omega reputation wont work with the interduction of S8. Congratulations on continuein to throw out stuff without fixin things that are broken for more then 8 months. Getting tiresome. Then again as long as you push out lock boxes I guess everything is fine : >
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ughh... I've got a Rommie (Ragnar@fadmbambam) that tried multiple times to do the Tier 2 reputation upgrade - it says it completes, but it really isn't - I can't move onto working on the Tier 3 reputation - it keeps saying I need to do the Tier 2 upgrade (again and again and again.)
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey all, this just came out on the Friday Oct 18 Tribble Patch notes:
    *Mk XI Omega Force Ground Set accolade.

*Resolved an issue which was blocking completion for captains who began progress on the set prior to the implementation of the reputation system.

Full thread here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=886641

Looks like progress to me.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Finally some progress.. although we're talking about Mk XII over here, and not only Omega.
    Yet maybe if they get around to fixing a bug that already has a workaround, they will finally start trying to fix bugs that don't have playermade workarounds.. like this one.

Borticus, thanks for the update. Please use my case, I think it's perfect for you to circle the issue.
    I'm not on tribble, never were. So feel free to copy him to a testaccount there or whatever it takes.

Here goes again:

Character Chris@cwinters79

Had 2 of 3 set pieces Mk 12 omega gear prior to S7
    Had all but one optional elite STF objective prior to S7
    Got both shortly after S7 launch

His Pre-S7 gear had to be sold and bought back for it to register for the accolade to trigger.

Omega Shadow Operative Accolade does not recognize the two required accolades as fulfilled, although they are.
    Following this, the costume project does not show up.

It is the only Accolade concerning Omega Rep that still is incomplete (I'm an accolade collector and very thorough at that). Though both requirements are met. One was met pre S7, the other after S7 launch.

You made 2 versions of this accolade, one was introduced with S7 and had different text show up referencing the new costume unlock project the rep system brought into play.
    This new accolade with the new text did never show up for me. I believe this is where your bug resides.
    The accolade I still have open has the old text and checks for 2 accolades that were existing prior to S7.
    My completed accolades related to the optionals may be the new ones that came with S7 and may be named differently in the code, like "optionals-S7". Of course optionals-S7 is complete, but the S6 Shadow Operative still waits for optionals-S6 to complete - yet those seem to have been removed with S7.
    Fix may be either to drop the S6 Shadow Operative and grant the new one checking for the right stuff (Cmdr Roxy could hand out the new accolade through dialogue if you still have the old one, and completing it would delete the old one from the list - this could lead to new bugs though), or rewrite the old one to check for the new stuff (faster, more reliable fix).

The MACO branch of this accolade tree did complete correctly, I do own the "MACO with optionals" costume.
    Same thing however did not complete on the Omega part of the accolade tree.
    Yet I only bought every MACO set piece after S7, just to see if this branch fails too, so in this branch there may only be S7 accolades.

I do know people who are having the same issue but for the MACO side of the tree, with Omega completing fine. I'll tell them to report in.
    pTTNy7x.png
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Romulan/Reman/Rom-Alien Females:

Omega Hip attachments dont show up.

Fed Omega

Rom Omega
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Not jumpin around happy yet untill I see my Klingon Female Orion fixed AND my Romulan FED who is missing the leg options etc from the Omega set.

Till then it took them 8 months to get this small fix out. Lets hope it works so they can do the same for the other sets that are missing options. Be'Ves , Helms, Leg parts etc. And fix the crooked honour guard boots in the seductive stance for females.

For now. We will hope... :/
  • Options
    pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Took my fellow with broken accolades onto tribble just in case details omitted in this patch note included fixing an absence of the elite costume options. I can confirm that they remain bugged there.
  • Options
    cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yes, like they said, it's a fix for the Mk 11 set, not the "12 with optionals". They need to actually find the bug, so let's help them with some case histories from S7 launch.
    pTTNy7x.png
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Took my fellow with broken accolades onto tribble just in case details omitted in this patch note included fixing an absence of the elite costume options. I can confirm that they remain bugged there.
    So you mean the Honor Guard Be'ves and Hos Helmet are still missing?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    PWE has cut off a lot of our access to Tribble, so I can't login and see if things are being fixed.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Actually... if you're F2P, they cut off access to Tribble for the time being. From what I heard, Tribble got flooded with the LoR testing and it affected the server. I think they will open up Tribble again for F2P closer to the Tribble Test Weekend. Looking forward to that.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You know damn good and well they didn't. :rolleyes::mad:
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Actually... if you're F2P, they cut off access to Tribble for the time being. From what I heard, Tribble got flooded with the LoR testing and it affected the server. I think they will open up Tribble again for F2P closer to the Tribble Test Weekend. Looking forward to that.

I haven't seen one mentioned yet... and if they're releasing it next Thursday, that means that the test weekend will be this coming weekend.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    So you mean the Honor Guard Be'ves and Hos Helmet are still missing?

I imagine so, but I cant say as I don't have a Klink with more then mk X STF gear.

I can confirm that if like one of my feds your elite stf optional costume peaces are bugged and not unlockable then they are still broken on tribble.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,183 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I got a T5 Omega KDF with mk XII and adapted gear... but... currently no access to Tribble.
    And I was looking forward to the chest piece on my Orion. Guess I'll have to wait until they bring it back.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Been on tribble, Omega Shadow Operative Accolade - not cleared/completed despite all required ones already gone. Tried tailor - no 2nd Omega costume options available.

In my case nothing changed. Still bugged.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Well... hopefully they are at least narrowing down the cause of the bug.
  • Options
    saiwotsaiwot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well I have unlocked the Omega MkII style 2 and 3 costume projects for my FED/Romulan. The MkII style 2 Omega only gives me the MkI options with no helmet and the Omega MkII style 3 seems to give me all the harvester parts, but still no helmet. I still cannot use the HG Adapted Helmet on my KDF character after many... many...... months.

It would be nice if they cared about the little details in the game. What is the point in spending resources to unlock something if it doesn't work? All the effort to push out big content and they push out old bugs that were fixed before or bugs remain that they have never made any progress towards addressing for months or longer. It would also be nice if they would take a few minutes of time to say they are not working on this and may never, so we shouldn't bother with it. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Bort! How's the Bug Hunt going? Do we need to summon more Colonial Marines?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Klingon honour guard is still not fixed tried it out a few days ago. So you can go back to spammin its not fixed. Same for the missing leg pieces for Omega on my Republic Romulan toon. Still bugged.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    This thread has almost made it to page 2. Unacceptable. Its been 199 days since Bort started this thread btw.
  • Options
    temptstormertemptstormer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd been away awhile, came back, blitzed the reps, got the Mk12 gear, got the accolade, completed the costume unlock projects

and nothing.

Every time I go to the tailor and check under every dropdown for head and uniform I see no Omega gear at all. Super buzzkill.
  • Options
    xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This thread has almost made it to page 2. Unacceptable. Its been 199 days since Bort started this thread btw.

Kinda glad Bort was a player at one time and knows how we feel.. oh wait.. haven't heard him come back to this thread in ages.. hmm how times change.

Yep kdf adapted visuals for me anyways, I have the rest of the armor visuals just no helmet.. been like that for ages now.
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Kinda glad Bort was a player at one time and knows how we feel.. oh wait.. haven't heard him come back to this thread in ages.. hmm how times change...
    Personally, I don't count ~3wks as "ages", but perhaps you missed this:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12824221&postcount=370

:o

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I gave it a thought... It is possible it is not working properly on tribble because the rep is not transferred correctly from holo (omega doesn't show as completed). Well, anyways we need to wait.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Still waiting for news.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    This thread is getting dangerously close to the bottom of the page again....
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Recently my Omega outfit unlock finally worked properly for the first time ever, the left wrist option that was always missing had finally appeared.

Unfortunately, this was very, very shortlived.:mad:

Since last patch I can no longer wear it AT ALL! When I try to switch outfit nothing happens. If i try to rename this outfit I get an error that it uses invalid parts. If i modify it all slots and all parts are there, with upper, lower and feet greyed out. I can change things and load and save the outfit but NOT purchase it, getting that same error again: invalid parts.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Really? It finished?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Possible good news - they finally opened up Tribble to silver (F2P) members and I logged on today - the accolade that wouldn't complete for me for the last several months popped up as completing. Let's hope that code comes over on 12 Nov to the Holodeck!