test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• frustratedgamerfrustratedgamer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    krag@rco

Has MK XII adaptive honor guard set. Did the customer unlock. Is missing parts of the adaptive honor guard set. Helmet and there may be other items.

Has the Mark XII omega set. did the custom unlocks. Is missing at least one wrisit item.

I too cannot find the ticket number sooooooo.

Lucius A. Sejanus@Sejanus
  • mycroft1701mycroft1701 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you no longer have the Ticket # handy, please post the full name of the character affected, as it appears in the following format:

Char@Handle

horace@mycroft1701

Thanks!
  • talya83talya83 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Talya@matthias1983

Thanks
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't know if this has been answered before but a reminder is always good:

The Omega/MACO/Honor Guard/Voth armors are into a separate option like off-duty.

First, you can't access any of them on your first costume slot, you need at least a second one.

Then, if there is no drop-down uniform menu in the "uniform" category, try in the "head" category, then, among uniform and off-duty, you have your reputation costumes.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yup, i did it on my off secondary slot, and i searched everywhere (using the maco uniform selection), in the head, in the uniform, everywhere, i just cant add the maco helmet. Its weird, when you select the head attached tech for a caitian captain, usually it shows you details of the mouth details (oh god i cant remember how they called, the haired filaments around the mouth xD im not english native.. xD) but in this case, using the maco uniform, it not only doesnt show those details anymore, but i cant see the maco helmet neither.

I hope cryptic fix all these issues soon, you waste so many time and resources to achieve all this stuff, and then it turns out that its bugged as well. Everyday has less sense.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    One other thing, only the mk XII version of Omega and MACO/Adapted MACO gives you the helmet and gloves options in the tailor. And I guess it's the same for the Honor Guard set.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is it intended that the Mk XI MACO/Omega kit doesn't give helmets and gloves?

It is slightly irritating the Mk X does not even give any of the kit, despite when purchasing from the Rep system it is implied in the photo that you do get the full kit.

I appreciate that it was regarded as 'elite' back when you had to turn in salvage for the gear but now that you can easily purchase the kit I think it should all be the same outwardly.
    edited December 2013
    One other thing, only the mk XII version of Omega and MACO/Adapted MACO gives you the helmet and gloves options in the tailor. And I guess it's the same for the Honor Guard set.

Seriously?????? thats the thing then. I really dont understand why XII gives you the helmet and the other tiers dont, its really stupid, i loved this game when i started playing, but day by day i keep adding reasons that make me to think about just stop paying my subs. It makes no sense anyways.
  • shadow6177shadow6177 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why is this not listed in the Known Issues of the patch notes.

I would of liked to know about stuff like this... not report it as a Missing Item, and then getting told off by Customer Service I should log it as a bug report (for a bug you already know about) :mad:
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    shadow6177 wrote: »
    Why is this not listed in the Known Issues of the patch notes.

I would of liked to know about stuff like this... not report it as a Missing Item, and then getting told off by Customer Service I should log it as a bug report (for a bug you already know about) :mad:

Because they choose to remain blind to this issue.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• rensha1rensha1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    shadow6177 wrote: »
    Level 5 the Dyson Sphere Rep
    Got the 3 pieces of Ground Armor with the Accolade
    Completed the unlock Reputation Task and...

NO COSTUME OPTION!!!

Same Issue on my KDF Toons, Ok on my Fed toon :confused:
    edited December 2013
    Have a holy jolly Christmas, and a happy new year. Because my broken toon without his costume won't. :mad:

edited December 2013
    awww *hugs*. I'll sow a sweater for them in the mean-time :P

Now that would work way better than any costume they can develop. :)

• pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well I for one did not send cryptic a Christmas card this year.... ..... because I don't send Christmas cards to corporations.... .... but if I did cryptic still would not have gotten one.
  • trooper1023trooper1023 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bump for no costume fix!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Sorry to keep nagging devs, but we are kinda vocal about this old bug.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2013
    I'm not sorry to keep nagging. There is a lot that I enjoy about STO. I really like this game and there are many aspects of it for which I am very gratefull to cryptic.

BUT there are so many relatively simply bugs (the one with the deflector duty officer for instance) that cryptic have completely ignored (despite detailed reports) for over a year, so I have come to the conclusion that the lack of fixes for bugs isn't a matter of complexity. Its a matter of policy.

Well that annoys me. This STF costume bug is most likely more complex then many of the other long outstanding ones. I could live with it if cryptic's only bug squishing guy was an underpaid newbie to the industry who simply couldn't fix it.

But it seems to me that cryptic doesn't even have a dedicated bug squishing guy, or if they do he has been off sick for the last 4 years.

I get that resources are limited. Cryptic have to put their limited supply of manpower on those things that pay to keep the game running, and that means putting content before quality. But damn it cryptic, at least give us the option of paying for quality.

What the heck are you guys even doing with the subscription fees? I have news for you guys. People paying for subs arnt doing so for content, they could get more of that for their money just buying zen. People are already giving money to cryptic just to support it. Well cryptic, you could return the favor and support us you know?

And if subs arnt enough to pay for a full time bug squishier give us a damn global project we can all chose to donate dill to, to pay for one. Because a lot of us love this game, and we are prepared to pay for more then just content.

I subscribed off and on in the dark times before F2P when there was no content development at all.. I even bought a life time sub a week before the announcement STO was going F2P. Now I cant subscribe, but If I could, and If I knew the money would go to fixes, balance and polish, I would sign up for a monthly sub as well as my life time membership.

Sorry for the rant. I am feeling moody today. And this thread was on page 2 again.
    edited December 2013
    This may or may not have been listed, but people who may seem like they are experiencing issues with no helmet options, it can in fact be found in the humanoid head type option. Look in the head tab at the very top it will normally display what head type is being currently used such as humanoid/alien/etc.... by clicking this option is will list all available helmet choices made available to the character (this should have it's own category IMO like the reman head covering).

edited December 2013
    Nah, in my case is just i dont have the MK XII yet, so i cant use helmet. This is completely stupid, but if it is the way it is, the only thing i can do is to avoid the maco costume for now. Im not going to waste more time trying to figure it out, because its enough to try to navigate throug the crappy tailor, when this could be done in a lot of easier ways.

Please, STOP saying STO is a free to play game. STOP saying cryptic need to gain money in some way. Wake up, they gain tons of money just from the abusive zen prices that A LOT of people buy, WAKE UP guys!. Do you really think it will be logical to have an online game that needs mandatory monthly payment, and besides that, the zen abusive service??? that is not possible xD. They needed to make the game f2p yes or yes. Same for CO and other games. But that is the typical excuse to say "this game is free, so dont complain if we do nothing about fixing bugs and keeping the gameplay in a good position".

The staff of cryptic is huge, having 3 or 4 guys solving bugs is not a big deal, i would like to know what the hell are they doing, if they have monkeys working instead of humans, or what the hell, because this is not normal. Not after 3-4 years. But i guess people will keep wasting their money and year after year, this is going to be the same.
    edited January 2014
    Keep it bumped for another day.

edited January 2014
    I wonder just how many Band-Aids would be necessary for every bump in this thread?
    edited January 2014
    I wonder just how many Band-Aids would be necessary for every bump in this thread?

Mmmmm I recommend a roll of gauze, it will cover more space than band-aids ever would.

edited January 2014
    nah... too risky. Bumping this thread is equivalent to the reaction a person's body has with fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva. The more we are kept with the continuing trauma of unresolved MACO style errors, among other things, the more people will bump the thread until it's a mass of bumps that is completely unrecognizable.
    Bumping the thread is like trying to treat the disease with bisphosphonates and corticosteroids after a few decades.
    Sorry my trauma training seems to pop up during odd moments. But i digress.

My point is the style errors, and other errors, should have been treated when players first diagnosed the problem...

Lol than might I suggest a good ointment for this condition? :D

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    EMH: Ahem, according to Starfleet medical research... Borg implants can cause severe skin irritations. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?

Sorry... couldn't resist that quote from First Contact. :D

Anyways... Any word on this Godzilla sized bug yet?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited January 2014
    blah Blah Blah ... New Shiny Thing ... Blah Blah Blah

O.O Shiny Thing! I MUST POSSESS THIS SHINY THING!
    edited January 2014
    O.O Shiny Thing! I MUST POSSESS THIS SHINY THING!

Holds up the ring......the one ring to rule them all. Here is that shiny possession for which Cryptic will indeed dazzle you with soon.

• cwinters79cwinters79 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They did that with the dinosaurs and another winter event.

I'm still not distracted.

Borticus, it's been over a year now.. come on, let's work this!

I'm positive that you could even do it during maintenance.. filter out the characters that have not completed the one version of the accolade, but the other instead.. and just grant the second one.. I mean seriously, they have the same requirements and the same names, how hard could it be.

Or go back to the roots and let Roxy handle the "accolade scan" and "correct your papers" in dialogue.
    pTTNy7x.png
    edited January 2014
    BFaW bug wait your damn turn. There are a thousand odd bugs still waiting for fixes longer then you have. Back bellow this thread you go. ... and where did that deflector doff thread disappear to now? That should be above BFaW as well.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2014
    BFaW bug wait your damn turn. There are a thousand odd bugs still waiting for fixes longer then you have. Back bellow this thread you go. ... and where did that deflector doff thread disappear to now? That should be above BFaW as well.

I bumped the deflector officer doff one up on Monday as I do each week, but it seems FAW is the God of all bugs and the rest should wait behind it. I would love this bug to be fixed also.
    edited January 2014
    ... page three? realy? well this isn't going to stand. Back to page one with you STF Accolade thread.