TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    na, we have a point value system for tw. Meaning we grade tws from crappy to sweet. We enjoy sweet tws and some times we time the fastest roll for guilds. Ironically our fastest tw comes from reg back when leg was 2nd in power. 5 minutes 20 seconds.

RR follows that at 5 minutes 34. I believe we have a montage of the rolls. It's a free 500k bidding fee for 5 minutes of work. We basically use rr bidding and other bidding cash to fund cats and towers. So ya, we welcome the patronage=)

As for what happens after map is taken over, that is up for the rest of the guild. If we do decide to give land, you can be sure it won't be to the guilds who we know are greedy. We don't hide our intentions, how come you guys are hiding your intentions? It's rather obvious that you do care for land otherwise why would you bother ganging up and timing bids?
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    on a side note, nef is now accepting applicant tideborn to our guild. Level 70 for now. the level requirement will probably go up as time goes on but hey that's expected no? As for info leak and ironguard leak, we really don't care since unless you can read minds, you won't really understand tactical planning. Anyhow site is http://nefarious.eikylon.org/

This is for those open nef haters who actually admire our accomplishments. You can hate us or love us but hey give us props. Taking most of the map does take some skill.
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I was wondering who the biggest idiot on the server was since Fizzeled got banned. Thanks for answering my question, Sinangel.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i myself actually play the game for fun TWs, and what i really want is for the map to be more colorful and factions to be more balanced instead of all high leveled players going to 1 faction, things would be more fun if map was split into 3 or 4, and it does get harder for factions that have no land to do tw or .. maybe im just lazy b:surrender
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    agreed.

anywho, i don't see how nef thinks that 5 min steamrolls would be fun TWs, thats like entering the instance, grabbing cats and stuff, then bam defeat all up in your screen and victory on nefs. seems kind of boring especially for some people that wake up at 5 am just to tw :P

QTF and QTF Alvena

srry if I misspell ur name.
    reply from my phone makes things difficult
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Alvena - Sanctuary
    Alvena - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The only reason we gang and time is; without that, we'll admit - you guys are pretty much impossible to beat. (Not that I know, Im not the one who places the bid, so I could be wrong.)

Look, I can't speak for the whole RR faction - unlike you, Hun :) And one of our rules is no starting or being involved in Drama~ And whatever we say seems to go through one of your ears and out the other, in most threads I've seen also.
    We're obviously wrong and you're right. b:chuckle

See everyone next TW, Good Luck :D

EDIT: QTF? Please excuse me, Im not up with all the "Forum talk". ;3
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hum, yes but unlike you I don't hide. Why not show your real avatar? It's one thing to disagree but another to hide behind a mask to give comments no?
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    on a side note, nef is now accepting applicant tideborn to our guild. Level 70 for now. the level requirement will probably go up as time goes on but hey that's expected no? As for info leak and ironguard leak, we really don't care since unless you can read minds, you won't really understand tactical planning. Anyhow site is http://nefarious.eikylon.org/

This is for those open nef haters who actually admire our accomplishments. You can hate us or love us but hey give us props. Taking most of the map does take some skill.

lol bro, no offense, but taking 3 months to adapt to the Regi/RR/LG combo is not skill. as soon as they catch wind of what you're doing, you'll be the ones getting rolled in 5 minutes. they don't make the same mistake 3 months in a row.
  • Alvena - Sanctuary
    Alvena - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hum, yes but unlike you I don't hide. Why not show your real avatar? It's one thing to disagree but another to hide behind a mask to give comments no?

Who's hiding behind a fake Avatar?
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm not going to discuss the internal matters that occur before we started winning=) But the end justifies the mean=) Now plz stop hiding and use your real avatar.

Anyways, point is we will see in the next few weeks if tw changes or not=) Personally I enjoy tws not rolls even though that is how we fund towers.
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who's hiding behind a fake Avatar?

I think he's talking about me because he can't tell the difference between a busted avatar for a real character and the icon that shows up when you post as your login id.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    na, we have a point value system for tw. Meaning we grade tws from crappy to sweet. We enjoy sweet tws and some times we time the fastest roll for guilds. Ironically our fastest tw comes from reg back when leg was 2nd in power. 5 minutes 20 seconds.

RR follows that at 5 minutes 34. I believe we have a montage of the rolls. It's a free 500k bidding fee for 5 minutes of work. We basically use rr bidding and other bidding cash to fund cats and towers. So ya, we welcome the patronage=)

As for what happens after map is taken over, that is up for the rest of the guild. If we do decide to give land, you can be sure it won't be to the guilds who we know are greedy. We don't hide our intentions, how come you guys are hiding your intentions? It's rather obvious that you do care for land otherwise why would you bother ganging up and timing bids?

so where's the montage of last week's roll, when leg rolled you in 5 minutes?
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think he's talking about me because he can't tell the difference between a busted avatar for a real character and the icon that shows up when you post as your login id.

Nope, I can't because I fail to give validity for whatever you spew unless I know you are someone who actually knows what he's or she is talking about. Flaming and objective reasoning is two separate things. For example, me talking about nefarious' tw weaknesses would have more weight than you talking about nef since there's no established background or...better yet proof that you are anyone worth while. For all we know you can be wizzled or some other fool.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so where's the montage of last week's roll, when leg rolled you in 5 minutes?

Wasn't apart of that planning. Plus, we lost cause no one assigned tower builders, something which was remedied which is why we held against leg for the first 15 minutes with 2 parties=).
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

As much as I hate feeding trolls, I have to ask...
    This makes us greedy, how?
    We should spend millions each week on TW and NOT try to stack the odds in our favor?
    Yes, most of us TW for fun, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't like to have land lol.
    The intention for EVERY guild that participates in TW is to win a territory, that doesn't make them greedy.
    Strategizing, coordinating attacks, challenge is all part of the fun of it, to go at it week after week and not even TRY would be just plain stupid.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Only time will tell

You make it sounds like: "Here, this is a piece of land I give you, enjoy it or we take it back". Don't know for sure who's greedy here b:victory

Is it obvious that we're trying to stop Nef from taking all the lands? We showed our intention already b:dirty

Tell me that you don't? b:laugh That's what we're all after, aren't we?

Anyway, see y'all in next TW. b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Enjoy the high horse you're currently sitting on. Our resolve has not weakened after one battle, nor will it. I'd hope Nef's wouldn't either; would make this challenge a lot less sweeter than it already is.

Doing the "math" for how Nef managed to defend all three isn't that hard. Quit parading it around like you all hold some strategic knowledge far superior to any of our own. Defended Regi, steamrolled RR, turtled LG until RR was finished. Brilliant. It's like, no other faction has ever done that before b:shocked

Will be interesting to see how taking in the two new classes plays into all this. Regi being at almost full capacity member wise (at a glance), Nef being near close, and LG having room to take people in. Will prominent players currently in the two power factions have to be subbed out to utilize the new classes? ;3 I am curious, a curious wittle tiger ;o
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If none of you cared then none of you would go as far as making alliances. Kinda contradictory isn't it? Oh strife fyi, if the timing was anything else then you guys would have lost much harder. Try changing it up first hand, I'm not going to explain how 130 people were able to repel over 200 people.

But I want all of you to stop pretending you are saints. If any of you were in nef's current position you would do the same. Only guild to take the entire map is conq for our servers atm. To match that feat is our goal. Do not try to feed the entire server the whole we got less land we are more righteous. If you are so righteous why must you gang up on 1 guild? If you are as you put it, only there for tw fun why bother time biding to make it so you fight with utmost advantage? Try facing us 1 on 1 if you are really here for fun.

My point is, you can lie to the server but don't lie to make yourselves look better. None of you are really that much different. You do what's the best for your guild nothing more nothing less. Can you honestly say that you would do different if you owned most of the map?
    this coming from a person who admitted spyin on the old days LG tw forums and resides in the fac that probably had the most officers banned for whatever reason, AND not to mention, cherry picked, PMed and bribed certain fac leaders to unify attack on LG in return not to attack their LG taken territory(yes they took screenies lol, no surprise it goes around to me), is hilarious. What i can probably say is many will NOT go that far to do things lol...
    Because pple want a challenge? Nef is probably the only fac that has a complete and best grasp on PvE endgame (yes thats a fact), yet utterly and severely lacks any challenge in TW. If you've got a wad of 100+s in a fac with full 80s to tw and they call a bunch of mini factions with barely 65-80 pple in a 75-95+ lv range with crumbs of 100 here and there, simultaneously attacking them a challenge and fun....i dunno but tbh that kinda tells how stagnant their skill is becoming...

And i think FitHitDShan is decently high lvl. The only diff. with his forum avatar and his ingame character is like...1-2 extra letters maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hum, this is why you need to be around for the entire tw exp to make those claims. Scroll back enough and you can see that those claims I made about a spy was to point how how well "unifed" legendary was. I made a few simple claims which is possible for any guild and because of that you assumed I was a spy or had an alt. When I pointed this out, leg members quickly shut up. If you'd like I can probably dig up those ss and posts. We never did any of those, as for banning...that was the unilateral choice of one member to bid falsely. Remind me how many times leg did false bidding or had other guilds out bid us?

As for a 3 way assault, aside from the old legendary I'd argue that none of the other guild has had enough land to defend against it. Well anyways, please make sure your claims are correct before posting.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Remind me how many times leg did false bidding or had other guilds out bid us?

Sure I can remind you: 0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Only time will tell

You make it sounds like: "Here, this is a piece of land I give you, enjoy it or we take it back". Don't know for sure who's greedy here b:victory

Is it obvious that we're trying to stop Nef from taking all the lands? We showed our intention already b:dirty

Tell me that you don't? b:laugh That's what we're all after, aren't we?

Anyway, see y'all in next TW. b:kiss

thank god at least 1 person's honest. Yes that's what I'm hoping for=) It was fun chasing you down, though once the 12 assasins hit 89 this week you will face them in tw=). Tbh, we do have sins but not enough psychics since they are much harder to level, so yes it will be interesting to test out the new classes in tw=).
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thank god at least 1 person's honest. Yes that's what I'm hoping for=) It was fun chasing you down, though once the 12 assasins hit 89 this week you will face them in tw=). Tbh, we do have sins but not enough psychics since they are much harder to level, so yes it will be interesting to test out the new classes in tw=).

Uhhhh, how many times has Dan posted asking factions to come together TO STOP NEF FROM TAKING OVER THE MAP?
    He has made Regicide's intentions perfectly clear for as long as I can remember.
    Tell me, how is the weather in your bubble?
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but it's not about stopping nef. If it was the first main piece of reg land should be from nef not a decaying leg. Quite frankly it's about getting land period.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hum, this is why you need to be around for the entire tw exp to make those claims.
    its hilarious coming from a person who cant even pay attention to ingame names, you probaby dont know whos been here how long b:sweat
    Scroll back enough and you can see that those claims I made about a spy was to point how how well "unifed" legendary was. I made a few simple claims which is possible for any guild and because of that you assumed I was a spy or had an alt. When I pointed this out, leg members quickly shut up.
    in other words your bragging about lying...
    If you'd like I can probably dig up those ss and posts. We never did any of those, as for banning...that was the unilateral choice of one member to bid falsely. Remind me how many times leg did false bidding or had other guilds out bid us?

As for a 3 way assault, aside from the old legendary I'd argue that none of the other guild has had enough land to defend against it. Well anyways, please make sure your claims are correct before posting.
    but it's not about stopping nef. If it was the first main piece of reg land should be from nef not a decaying leg. Quite frankly it's about getting land period.
    i can dig up some bribery SS's too b:chuckle your last quote was so funny...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

LOL says the one living in a mystical land of uber-hax wizards and axe-throwing archers...Y U HAX LEGENDARY????????? ROFL
    The whole Regi attacked Leg thing is old news and has been beaten to death on here...
    Does Regi want land? Uh DUH, if we didn't why would we keep going to TW every week? It certainly isn't greed, TW pay, even with 3 lands including Ether, didn't even cover my attack charms, let alone my HP charms, pots, ammo, etc...I've spent millions each week for months now in TW, knowing that theres no way i will EVER recoup those costs. Why? Every land Regi takes is one less land that Nef has, and seeing that green on the map, knowing that I helped accomplish that is one hell of a feeling. I was there before that started happening and I'll still be there even if it never happens again. We aren't greedy, we're determined and stubborn as mules. b:victory

Edited to add.....I forgot to mention the Nef trash-talk during TW....it is an ENDLESS source of lulz, I'd TW even if we didn't stand a chance in hell, just to see the stuff they come up with in there LOLb:laugh
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mhmm all I can say is...
    Strife and Decep well said.

edited to say monkeytoes well said as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    another thing with regi that is the complete opposite of nef is the fact that most people send there TW pay back to help the faction and don't point fingers calling everyone a spy.
    If you took away the Tw pay from nef the faction would fall apart because it has no loyalty just people looking for some easy money.

Also the recent losses in TW for Regi had nothing to do with a new tactic implemented by nef keep dreaming sin your plans were always **** and easy figure out hence why you use to go on and on and on about spys because leg some how knew what you were doing lol get a brain.
  • Bloodscent - Sanctuary
    Bloodscent - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Getting payed for TW whats that lol i still stand firm on what was said about TW'in for fun. I spend my own coins each week on charms and other aids and 5 min TW's realy arent fun, its just too bad we get frowned upon for attempting to participate in the TW scene .....*RR dosn't expect to hold land forever* but are we really a threat if we can be steam rolled in 5 mins ? lol mayb one day all the factions will grow and make the TW and map the thing actualy fun for everyone thats wants to participate .....eh who knows mayb the map will have more colour on it one day again but i wont cross my fingers cause apparently ppl have different plans for how it will all go down .... im in RR and have never once thought we were better then anyone else faction wise, cant we all get along and just play nice. Although i cant speak for a whole faction just remember that one persons actions cant depict 200 ppl's intentions b:surrender anyone that knows me im sure would agree that im not greedy or mouthy or anything along those lines .....play to have fun guys, take care and keep on smiling <3<3<3<3 xoxoxoxoxox b:kiss b:cute I LOVE PWI im a freaking addict lololololol b:dirty
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Man sin got great strategy no doubt bout it. Nef will take the whole map no doubt bout that either. Nef got the best Leaders (we all know that). After taking the whole map paingting it Red *NEF WON THE GAME* rofl think again about this.... what do u have ? lands special pots ? Money ? well yeah u got those and those are the reasons people join u up. Do u have Loyalty~ nope, Do u have Peace~ nope, can u have fun in the game ~ nope, most of ur members have a feel of god knows what proudness and not to forget arrogant (mind you most not all, there are a lot of good people.) CQ took the lands and left there guild~perfect example of gallantry and members showed trust and loyalty that they did ofcourse follow their leader. lol i bet only a few would do that. end of the line u got everything but u lost the main objective of a game ~ fun,sharing,loving. Good job on land and everything else you did bravo. :)
    edited January 2010
    Options
    .........hot tea went up my nose a little, reading that first few lines Tannzie b:angry