TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Stocks - Lost City
    Stocks - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah TWs are always fun, and even though, I couldn't be there in TWs against EnchantiQ and Amplified, I'm trying this week. ^^
    Guilds like PrestigE, Forbiden, WildCats, LockOut in Lost City have icons, I asked WildCats leader AngelFly about it, but I didn't get much information for it.

Everyone else has only 1 land except Nefarious, it spooks me, if everyone is caught up in single lands, the odds that any of them can single handedly beat nefarious (nefarious, that surrounds almost all of the lands) And hearing that Regicide is only with the intention to attack Nefarious, Nefarious has a good chance of picking the beans from the floor 1 by 1.

Regicide at least has chances of beating Nefarious today, and Legendary I am not sure, but LG seems to be strong. and RedRaidrs, Outlaw and Enelysion are growing a lot as well, and its a matter of time till 1 of them rises to a similar strenght level as Regicide/Legendary. If we divide the faction strenghts to "levels" through 1-5, Nefarious would be without a doubt, 5, Regicide 4, Legendary 3.5, Outlaw-Enelysion-RedRaidrs 3ish, Eminence I'm not sure about havent seen a lot of them around so I would guess 2.5
    Thats just my own sick math o.o
    Wonder what will it be like when in tw, you face an assassin/psychic, and they are wearing TT 90s, and won't be 1 hit anymore.. b:surrender

*correction* on a scale of 1-10
    Nef is 10, Regicide is 8, RR and Outlaw are 2, Enelysion is 1.5, LG is 1, all other factions are .1
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That was a scale of 1-5,
    And I am not sure of Legendary, but it isn't that much below enelysion, RR and Outlaw. and Enelysion is not that far from RR and outlaw either. And the distance between Outlaw, RR, Enelysion, Legendary is too large. Nefarious is not all god, Regicide isn't that much far from the RR-Ene-LG numbers either. Eminence, Liquid, Amplified and "SIN" aren't 0.1, they would be counted as 1-2 on my scale.

Thinking this was a little personal review, si? Not to mention you are using an alt to msg this~
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Happy new year (in advance) everyone! b:cute
  • Nefthys - Lost City
    Nefthys - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Happeh new year
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Happy neeeeew yeaaarr saruuu b:kiss
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Happy New year XD

Nobody atking us b:shocked
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Happy New Year

New year, new weapon, new armor b:victory
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    2x Happy new year Vilky & NnW, and everyone.
    Got a boring fireworks show here though.
    And broke my cloak b:victory

Everyone wear some christmas clothes for TWs :3
    Shame they didn't put the christmas sets on cashshop btw :(
  • Stocks - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That was a scale of 1-5,
    And I am not sure of Legendary, but it isn't that much below enelysion, RR and Outlaw. and Enelysion is not that far from RR and outlaw either. And the distance between Outlaw, RR, Enelysion, Legendary is too large. Nefarious is not all god, Regicide isn't that much far from the RR-Ene-LG numbers either. Eminence, Liquid, Amplified and "SIN" aren't 0.1, they would be counted as 1-2 on my scale.

Thinking this was a little personal review, si? Not to mention you are using an alt to msg this~

leg can only bring 40 to a TW (if even), trust me they are weak
    enelysion is good but they lack cat barbs (excluding hungryman since hes leaving)
    nef and regi is all that better than the rest trust me. they both can bring 80 95+ to a TW, RR outlaw eney etc can bring like what, 5-10 95+ to a tw?

thats how scary nef and regi are

eminence, liquid, sin brings 70+ to a TW, that deserves .1
    amplified lack members, but they are skilled so i put them .1 too
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    enelysion is good but they lack cat barbs (excluding hungryman since hes leaving)

Its amazing how you know so much :) b:chuckleb:bye
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol I see you count everything by what level people are~
    Levels are important, yes, but it doesn't mean that 80 95-101s can beat 80 85-95s or something. I'm not talking about any faction by means, but its true.
    A wise man once told me (Reos) That the thing that makes a player strong is the equipment and the skills, not the experience points.

And yeah, intresting how you know this all b:bye
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    <-- Was 2 hours in front of Milyen, TheDan, Alastrianna & TinSword in a catshop named: BidOn Ene plz , at Battle Coordinator

I'm getting myself facepalmed. b:shutup
  • Stocks - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol I see you count everything by what level people are~
    Levels are important, yes, but it doesn't mean that 80 95-101s can beat 80 85-95s or something. I'm not talking about any faction by means, but its true.
    A wise man once told me (Reos) That the thing that makes a player strong is the equipment and the skills, not the experience points.

And yeah, intresting how you know this all b:bye

well every level higher = +1 attack lvl +1 def lvl, and that is a huge advantage in PWI. im not saying the 85-95 have no chance winning (ex: lionsoul sneaking cats into regi and regi didnt build towers), but it is very low chance.

but i stick with my rankings, nef/regi can roll every other faction in 5mins if its a 1v1
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    5 minutes? nah. Maybe 6-7+
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    KeeleyRin - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its amazing how you know so much :) b:chuckleb:bye

lol, I was thinking the exact thing....b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yay 2010 :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol, I was thinking the exact thing....b:cute

A faction hopper posting on an alt I'm guessing? Not that interesting really, a lot of players hop factions all the time.

Is FalenSoul a sister fac of enely btw? I keep seeing a lot of old members there O_o

Regi/Nef aren't entirely unbeatable, as it has been seen a well coordinated 3 way attack from 3 strong factions can take land. It's just a very difficult challenge is all. But the game wouldn't be fun without challenge :p Nice to see so many colors too.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We have no faction that has anything to do with us in anyway, other than EnelyJr for our new classes nuubs lol.
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Faction hoppers don't really see enough in the factions they hop in to really have valid information. Guessing he just looks at the map and judges everything from there. Not worth the attention.
    Well,
    Russian roulette is not the same without a gun. b:pleased
    Its spaghetti day at Casa De La Ying. Happy January. b:chuckle
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Is FalenSoul a sister fac of enely btw? I keep seeing a lot of old members there O_o

Insert bullet to face. No lol.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Stocks - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Faction hoppers don't really see enough in the factions they hop in to really have valid information. Guessing he just looks at the map and judges everything from there. Not worth the attention.
    Well,
    Russian roulette is not the same without a gun. b:pleased
    Its spaghetti day at Casa De La Ying. Happy January. b:chuckle

its called friends b:thanks
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its called friends b:thanks

I don't personally know what "friends" are, but.
    Okay.. Doctor Ying time. b:laugh

If you are friends with hoppers, see above.
    If you are friends with people in the guild, that are not hoppers, the fact that they have provided this kind of intel, for example, that "Nef is uber wons everyone" you can expect that the Nefarious member is a little childish, "noobish" if I may, and his/her information wouldn't be so reliable, expecting he/she was joking, then the information is not reliable by a long shot.

Crazy Ying time! b:laugh

lol I can't expect you to be right, the stuff you have said really does seem like coming from the mouth of someone who doesn't respect some factions, and loves these factions, that cloud your judgement. LIAODONG FTW b:dirty
  • Stocks - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't personally know what "friends" are, but.
    Okay.. Doctor Ying time. b:laugh

If you are friends with hoppers, see above.
    If you are friends with people in the guild, that are not hoppers, the fact that they have provided this kind of intel, for example, that "Nef is uber wons everyone" you can expect that the Nefarious member is a little childish, "noobish" if I may, and his/her information wouldn't be so reliable, expecting he/she was joking, then the information is not reliable by a long shot.

Crazy Ying time! b:laugh

lol I can't expect you to be right, the stuff you have said really does seem like coming from the mouth of someone who doesn't respect some factions, and loves these factions, that cloud your judgement. LIAODONG FTW b:dirty

i dont know about you, but if you think nef and regi dont "uber wons everyone" then you are just ignorant. and i have no revealed any information about nef or regi at all, so i dont know what u are talking about. i simply stated nef/regi are miles ahead of the rest of the factions in the server. lets say, if u take the top 10 member of RR/outlaw/eneylsion and multiplied it by 8 to get 80 people, then nef and regi might fight them to a draw, which is what my ranking is stating. if nef is a 10, then RR etc is a 2

by the way, i hate nef with a passion and im starting to hate regi too for their ganking in pk
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    2x Happy new year Vilky
    b:cute Happy Late new year
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

20:09 - Amplified Attacking Walled Stronghold (RR)
    failed their attack, RedRaidrs was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx Twenty Minutes

Hm? I'm pretty sure that attack lasted about 40 minutes long.
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    (Won't continue the reasonable conversation with Stocks - Lost City due to it resorting in "flaming" sooner or later)

I'm so excited for today's TWs! I am going to be there b:cute
    Cheery Cherry Boom Boom!
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hm? I'm pretty sure that attack lasted about 40 minutes long.

Dai is right. It was roughly a 40-45 min fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:tired b:sleep
    Wow no attacks on us for 2 weeks. zZz

o.O Grats Leg
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *correction* on a scale of 1-10
    Nef is 10, Regicide is 8, RR and Outlaw are 2, Enelysion is 1.5, LG is 1, all other factions are .1
    Why don't you stick to your own server and you have know idea how these factions became the way they are now.

Happy 2010 Sanctuary.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:tired b:sleep
    Wow no attacks on us for 2 weeks. zZz

o.O Grats Leg

what? are you back in Outlaw? well...the barb i mean
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty