TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol, Mendolin, you can't judge Legendary for being in there for 3 days. You may have seen disrespectful people but Legendary was going through bad times :l just as I can't judge you since i don't know you :) no disrepect here~

and..

nef? pk? b:chuckle hi shermie b:bye

oh on the side note, people shouldn't even use the excuse that all regicide does is gank, its not our fault when your faction doesn't want to pk, if there were more pvp-crazed people then fights would be more even :) and yeah it sucks that i didn't roll a pvp server, but this is my first mmo and i didn't even know what pve and pvp was til level 50s x)
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if your right and am wrong mendolin then why you bother clarifying yourself to me and others ? if YOU know you are right then thats enough isnt it ? you trying to prove me wrong in itself rings a bell. and you also said that *back then* nef dominated the PK that means u like to favour the dominating faction, not a wise thing, 2nd i rem u were lvl 82 the daya Ayano-Chan left the server and back then Regi and RR were around and were also quite famous on the server. Lastly lol how long have you been around, that you talk bout *Back then*
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh btw mendolin that learning experience thing. Accepted its all a learning experience but the fact is you all looking for the experience from getting ganged but ur not learning from your mistakes. and ya'll who ever brags bout PK i think yall are real big time noobs why well go chk the pk list Ayano-chan has left the game and its been like 3-4 months now ? and Still he tops the list.... first beat that and THEN come and brag bout PK and other stuff... and it also seems that PK is getting a bad name to nef and regi both, i dont think its giving the factions a bright image or reputation. Leader do make a note and act rightfully ..

and what do you mean noob factions ??? thats what you are taught in nef now a days ???disrespecting other factions ? guess if the future of nef lies in people like you than god save nef.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mist 5 vs 1 is not fair ... not on a pvp server ...... regi does gang most of u do... other than you chilla dont find many being the non ganging type there in regicide...
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *facepalm* pk drama, fac forum drama, official forum drama, in-game drama... it never ends. Are you going to finish that tea? :o
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mist 5 vs 1 is not fair ... not on a pvp server ...... regi does gang most of u do... other than you chilla dont find many being the non ganging type there in regicide...

like i said, ganging only happens because that 1 player does not have his faction back him up, is that our fault? im pretty sure if someone ask, regi allows 1v1s unless someone didnt notice chat and just jumps in..
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Drama is fun. Makes the game (especially WQ) that much more enjoyable. No TW/Pk/factons = No drama = Dead game. b:cute

I like them tea by the lake during TW though. b:victory
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ofcourse ur fault ... i mean gimme a logic dont u have the guts that if u see a single target go pk him alone ? does it hurt somewhere to do that ? i mean MeI i seriously didnt expect that from you ... seems like am talking to a totally different person.. and yeah i know ur MeI ....
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Gankage is looked down upon only by the person on the receiving end, and the people related to that person. It's an effective method of attack that has a moderately high success rate. If you're going to risk being in pk mode, and want to kill people, then make sure you have people whom you may trust and have your back. Although personally I like to kill on my own to see if I've developed any...
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ok wow... my words got twisted hardcore lol
    1.) mista... i never dissed legendary.... it wasnt right for me, i didnt fit in there - the disrespect was towards me... and maybe that was just because i was new and i didnt give it a chance. but i was a little girl :p and had my feelings hurt. as much as you dont know me, we have talked before and you showed me nothing but respect. i have nothing against you, you are a great wizard
    2.) i never called any other faction a noob... read my previous post- i was calling myself a noob
    3.) tan i never even said you were wrong... only trying to make you see another point of view, and that there is good and brighter side to things. all this flaming of factions doesnt get anyone anywhere. i apologize i you took it any other way
    4.) i never said that i was ganked by regi lol if you think that you are wrong :p no where in my post did i mention regicide. i am ganked by random people just cuz i have nef above my head...i also never put myself above anyone else in my post what so ever.
    i guess next time ill just not post... didnt mean to start anything
    see you guys in the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Depends on why PK ... for kills or fun ? for kills yeah go ahead gang on 1 person at the same time but if its fun then well u know the answer. the thing is Nef is loosing the fun in a different aspect and with the PK ganging and some stupidity of a few members so is regi.... people should know u and ur faction out love and not out of hatered ....
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thats a brilliant idea Mendolin
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *lights a clove cigarette* I wonder if all this drama and stuff can be condensed and chronicled into some web-comic. Would make eating Pringles all the more fun lol
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ofcourse ur fault ... i mean gimme a logic dont u have the guts that if u see a single target go pk him alone ? does it hurt somewhere to do that ? i mean MeI i seriously didnt expect that from you ... seems like am talking to a totally different person.. and yeah i know ur MeI ....

Um, actually i do have guts. When i was in Legendary, i attacked all Regicide whether i was by myself or if i had backup. And if I ever had backup, it was only AirFogi and nathamod vs all of what Regicide had :) but then again, when youre in a group of pkers, and you see a single target, everyone wants to go for it, therefore it leads to becoming a "gank". A lot of us like to pk, we even have PK events in our faction to satisfy our cravings thanks to JaysGirl b:cute
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u have it but nto show it ?
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Read my post again, kthx.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    as a matter of fact i know u like 1 vs 1 more but sad thing is u do support ganging too .... i mean trying to justify something which is ethically not correct is supporting it :P :P now fellas no more posts i neeed sleep ......
  • Heavenly_Arc - Sanctuary
    Heavenly_Arc - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lolz u guys are fightin over pointless stuff, dont mean to sound rude. but every1 needs to get over all this pointless arguments. the game is for fun. lets enjoy it.
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well honestly, I have to say I've read some interesting posts here. Some of you I have met in game and actually in the same faction as well. But I will say that I enjoy the competition in the game with all the factions we play against. And I have to thank RR and Leg who actually made the 3 tier Tws so much fun in fighting you guys! Regicide has given Nefarious a run for our money and it has been fun let me tell you :D However, every faction be it big or small goes through drama. Lets not bring up old stories about it unless we have alcohol and plenties of laughing :D. Let's keep this as friendly competition and move forward. Good luck to you all the factions and thank you for making the game more exciting. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

most of the time from my experience when i used to pk wasn't so much as ganking and more as oh i want to kill. I noticed then once when someone came outta safe and i mentions i was gonna kill. replies honestly annoyed me when others tried to kill the person as well... thus leading to "ganking"
    or oh oh i can kill first = =

im not saying some dont yea iv seen it myself but that only happens really if they dislike you lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @heavenfire spoken as a nef patriot :) well said dont mind me i am a bit too straight forward but yeah dont completely deny the facts i said somewhere down the line u know its true ... welll am off and dont make me stay up any longer ..... b:bye b:sleep

err as for naito ... ur a good cleric but when it comes to PK i see you always surrounded and guarded .... so i really cant accept that u like 1 vs 1. as of mist yeah i know he does ever since his cleric days he does i did have fun with him and aya noob a lot :P
    edited January 2010
    Options
    err as for naito ... ur a good cleric but when it comes to PK i see you always surrounded and guarded .... so i really cant accept that u like 1 vs 1. as of mist yeah i know he does ever since his cleric days he does i did have fun with him and aya noob a lot :P

yea cuz everyones always outta safe

i would love 1v1 but during my time in pk no one ever wanted 1v1 it was usually group against group
    (refering to big nef vs regi at west gate before)
    i did get to 1v1 once or twice...fun
    as far as a pk cleric i suck lol
    i much prefer pking as a wizzy but unfortunately i didnt role one :/
    and i quit the wizzy long ago cuz i don't have the patience to lvl up another chara lul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yea cuz everyones always outta safe

i would love 1v1 but during my time in pk no one ever wanted 1v1 it was usually group against group
    (refering to big nef vs regi at west gate before)
    i did get to 1v1 once or twice...fun
    as far as a pk cleric i suck lol
    i much prefer pking as a wizzy but unfortunately i didnt role one :/
    and i quit the wizzy long ago cuz i don't have the patience to lvl up another chara lul

i hear youre pretty pro at wiz b:cool

and tanz who are you? if you know of me and aya back then? herne on an alt maybe? b:shocked
  • Heavenly_Arc - Sanctuary
    Heavenly_Arc - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and for those saying Regi is greedy, if they were greedy they would have attacked a faction that they could steam roll.

imo they in it for the fun
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i hear youre pretty pro at wiz b:cool

and tanz who are you? if you know of me and aya back then? herne on an alt maybe? b:shocked

lmao

and was wondering that too xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:sweat

It's all for fun, pk, TW, etc etc. I don't see the reason to argue about it. Just adds unnecessary drama to it all. We fight, we laugh, we have good times, good fights, the point is we're having fun :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ..... i JUST woke up..... its NOT me... and stop Dragging my name in stupid things...... ok ? and yeah i knew aya but when the hell did i go with u and him together i really dont remember.... and who ever you are nice posting of stuff but please do it from main ... i dont like to dragged into stuff to which am not related.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL @ everything

..esp herne's post up here ^
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL @ everything

..esp herne's post up here ^

Your capital I fail on forum b:surrender
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Your capital I fail on forum b:surrender

Oh gosh darn now people know D:
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."