Options
    your secret has been let out b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    **** the drama has died down b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Brandon entertain me, I'm bored at work <3
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Haiizzz Allure b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Haiizzz Allure b:kiss

Ooh nnw you found me :O tag! b:cute
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aliure D: smileys don't work from my phone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

she wants you to send NSFW photos of yourself to her b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

NSFW photos of my hair<3
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

Nsfw..? o_o
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nsfw..? o_o

>.> Naughty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    NSFW photos of my hair<3
    ....................i thought of naughty things right here, but ill refrain from details... those who understand what im saying are as guilty :O
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ....................i thought of naughty things right here, but ill refrain from details... those who understand what im saying as as guilty :O

You're guilty as charged. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ....................i thought of naughty things right here, but ill refrain from details... those who understand what im saying are as guilty :O

dirty dirty, anywho im looking forward to tw this week b:cute
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    DDDD:< james!
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    btw people sorry i was out for 2 days got back today and no am not Herne_Hunter, am not the annoying WC types sorry. But good trying and keep trying. b:victory
    edited January 2010
    Options
    we are bored :d do something
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well wait til this week's TW, sin's again gonna come and make us dance to his annoying bragging lol. u must admit he is annoying but on the other than entertaining too. i love the way he lives in his world of fantasy. the very day i met this first time i knew that this guy gonna entertain tghe whole server and trust me he does his best. you must atleast give credit to him for that. i do love the way he brags like a kid u know. he knows he is annoying he knows people hate him for that and still he keeps on doing the same thing as if tis his duty to make a fool. but at the end of the day its sin and he is full of it :P but yeah its a game so lets enjoy it till it lasts ??b:victory
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i do admit it made the sanc threads very lively and entertaining.

Sanc posters are like monsters under the bed. You dont see them most of the time, but when a tasty meal comes along everyone comes out. And then you wonder where their all lurking again once the heat is gone....
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    am not a beast am acute lill archer ...bored from being a cleric :P
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    level 4 archer, youd be higher by now if you were actually playing, anyways, sin made sanctuary hilarious, ill give him that<3
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well based on the fact that Tannzie hated my WC's or hates w/e and also being the fact that he/she was in nef too for a long time and right now doesnt like how nef runs (clearly states from her posts) i guess ur miriade or wat ? all my wc was against ya and ur hubby and other than u both seems like no1 would hate it now. anyways if u dont like my WC that is if ur still playing the game then BL me. btw as to whats Mist Says if ur trying ur archer then atleast put up some levels to it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Her posts don't have enough bad grammar, poor spelling and broken english to be Miriade lol
    edited January 2010
    Options
    his/her posts are too LESS self centered to be miriade Xd
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well wait til this week's TW, sin's again gonna come and make us dance to his annoying bragging lol. u must admit he is annoying but on the other than entertaining too. i love the way he lives in his world of fantasy. the very day i met this first time i knew that this guy gonna entertain tghe whole server and trust me he does his best. you must atleast give credit to him for that. i do love the way he brags like a kid u know. he knows he is annoying he knows people hate him for that and still he keeps on doing the same thing as if tis his duty to make a fool. but at the end of the day its sin and he is full of it :P but yeah its a game so lets enjoy it till it lasts ??b:victory

hi zuyue b:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i do admit it made the sanc threads very lively and entertaining.

Sanc posters are like monsters under the bed. You dont see them most of the time, but when a tasty meal comes along everyone comes out. And then you wonder where their all lurking again once the heat is gone....

I'll be a tasty meal this weekend b:shocked
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    o.0 didnt know it was Zuyue wellnever expected it to be her lol hi b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hi zuyue b:bye

Thats not me >.>, ive not posted on here in forever
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What happened sinangel? D:
    Same three attackers as last week, what gives?
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol wow.......b:cute
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *grabs popcorn and eagerly awaits hearing sinangels excuses*