b:sinb:sinb:dirty
    b:dirty
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:quiet b:sin

Yup, I'm bk

Yesh, grats on 101 you furry vilky. (If it wasnt for me he would have never got past the quests at lvl 40, nyah, nyah)
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    January 2nd, 2010. Reg attacking Nef tw vid courtesy of Mirabeth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tfeJneLy3U
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    would like to request a song for next tw video.
    30 seconds to mars: "This Is War" b:dirty
    Tnx.

Fun Video. I had seizure @_@
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what? are you back in Outlaw? well...the barb i mean

So u atking us tomorrow b:sin
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:pleased Amppie and Outtie against each other in TW will be intresting to see it, both are pretty old and experienced factions *sends pokes and hugs*
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Claim 2 lands this weekend! Gogo! =D
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Poor leg. 2 TWs on same time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Leg steamroll nef in six minutes? O_o

If they can't handle multiple ganks at once from decent factions anymore, looks like they won't be claiming the map after all. :p

Nice job to regi keeping the pressure on.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol, have you seen yesterday tw? we just beat the triple assault, so what now :P so this week, i know we are going to get a new land, since we will be killing leg this sunday i'm sure off :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol, have you seen yesterday tw? we just beat the triple assault, so what now :P so this week, i know we are going to get a new land, since we will be killing leg this sunday i'm sure off :P

No doubt lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    full nef 80 people? with assign defense squad.... kinda hard not to win :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm...I want to see if the 3 vs 1 will work anymore or has begun to crumble in these next two or three weeks. In my opinion its a bad thing how Reg absorbed all those Leg members since I believe it dulled the effectiveness of the 3 vs 1 that TheDan hoped for.

edit - TW Vid of January 8, 2010 Reg attacking Nef (Tradewind Village TW) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b37L8Tz85Fw . Mirabeth's vids are getting better i've got nothing to really complain about it. The quality is good, you show your deaths and kills, and show interesting clips.

edit no.2 - TW vid of Amplified attacking Outlaw (forgive me if i spelled it wrong) January 9, 2010. BTW to the person who made that vid that isnt a 1 hit K.O. when they are clearly being attacked by an archer also. So blurry i couldn't make out who is who. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIYjm8Mm9jE
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:pleased b:cute Grats OLs
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the 3 on 1 assault only worked under certain assumptions. Once those were covered, it's rather hard for it to work. If reg hopes for the alliance to continue, they might want to consider who's bearing the burden of the attacks w.o gains and how might rr and leg react once they are out of land. Retaliation is not bullying the weak, but we did leave rr alone for the duration of time it stopped being annoying. Ultimatum or not, ask your leaders how long do they want to have a name on the map versus a dying defense. As much as reg and others might hate to admit it, the war ended as soon as reg lost etherblade. It's now individual clean up battles. An early apology towards rr and leg but any none violence we had towards either land owning factions is gone. Enjoy your free teleports and reconsider what is best for your guild.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the 3 on 1 assault only worked under certain assumptions. Once those were covered, it's rather hard for it to work. If reg hopes for the alliance to continue, they might want to consider who's bearing the burden of the attacks w.o gains and how might rr and leg react once they are out of land. Retaliation is not bullying the weak, but we did leave rr alone for the duration of time it stopped being annoying. Ultimatum or not, ask your leaders how long do they want to have a name on the map versus a dying defense. As much as reg and others might hate to admit it, the war ended as soon as reg lost etherblade. It's now individual clean up battles. An early apology towards rr and leg but any none violence we had towards either land owning factions is gone. Enjoy your free teleports and reconsider what is best for your guild.

LOL what? is that a threat? nobody accused Nef of bullying anybody. Nef can attack whoever they want, i don't think anyone that has land now went in expecting to not defend against Nef sometime in the future, but to be enough of a pompous **** for you to call RR annoying for attacking? like God forbid they want to TW and enjoy an aspect of the game! i love how Nef calls itself a TW fac, and here you are trying to deter people from attacking, in other words, here you are trying to prevent TW's from happening. What are you afraid of? Big Nef just defended against a triple attack, isn't it kind of funny to be saying this sort of **** right now?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Had the slotting gone Regi, LG, RR... I am positive that there would have a different outcome for TW that night. Nef was able to rush in reinforcements just in the nick of time as the defeated RR with no time to waste. Had Raidrs lasted a few minutes longer... well who is to say one of the three factions wouldn't have won?

RR needs to absorb more powerful players into their faction. A merger making Raidrs one of the clear powers on the map is all it takes. I might trivialize that, but I don't mean to. It is difficult for some people to cut their faction ties, but if defeating Nef is a common goal shared by the majority of the tw factions, then a temporary merger is not such a horrible thing. Sadly, not many people take notice and read this thread; and still worse are the number of high level players complacent with this dead server.

Regardless, the powerful TW players ins smaller factions need to unify into three power factions to put an end to Nef. A strong 80 members on all three fronts would give Nef a run for all the money they've spent =o
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL what? is that a threat? nobody accused Nef of bullying anybody. Nef can attack whoever they want, i don't think anyone that has land now went in expecting to not defend against Nef sometime in the future, but to be enough of a pompous **** for you to call RR annoying for attacking? like God forbid they want to TW and enjoy an aspect of the game! i love how Nef calls itself a TW fac, and here you are trying to deter people from attacking, in other words, here you are trying to prevent TW's from happening. What are you afraid of? Big Nef just defended against a triple attack, isn't it kind of funny to be saying this sort of **** right now?

It's ok, everyone stopped paying attention to what Sinangel said when he accused Legendary of Axe throwing Archers. b:cute
  • Alastrianna - Sanctuary
    Alastrianna - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Grts Nef and Outlaw b:cute
  • Alvena - Sanctuary
    Alvena - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't be hating RedRaidrs ;3 The only reason we go after Nef...Not much choice - Darlings :P Look, they're completely around us. It's nothing personal. But we'll take it personal if you wanna start insulting. Grow up sweeties, Its just a game <3 Eventually they're going to reset the map~
  • Bloodscent - Sanctuary
    Bloodscent - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How sad is it that a faction that holds land can't attack the only faction there able to go for and not b threatened for there attempt to try to have TW. Whether they know they will lose or not, a faction that wants to tw should be able to try to enjoy it along with the best of them i hope you all enjoy playing the game cause i think thats what majority of ppl come to a mmo to do, have fun and do all you can do in the process TW is alot of fun try not to get so serious over a game ppl b:surrender b:cute Love you RR and all of sanctuary b:kiss
  • Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    Dream_Veno - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    RR's never intened to hold land forever. We TW for fun. Im sorry if some people cant take a game and keep it fun. We enjoy our TWs and dont concider it life or death to win or lose. So how about stop trying to bash and trying to "scare" non-nef factions. Hope you all enjoy PWI as much as we all do. RR's wishes everyone GL and Happy leveling.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If none of you cared then none of you would go as far as making alliances. Kinda contradictory isn't it? Oh strife fyi, if the timing was anything else then you guys would have lost much harder. Try changing it up first hand, I'm not going to explain how 130 people were able to repel over 200 people.

But I want all of you to stop pretending you are saints. If any of you were in nef's current position you would do the same. Only guild to take the entire map is conq for our servers atm. To match that feat is our goal. Do not try to feed the entire server the whole we got less land we are more righteous. If you are so righteous why must you gang up on 1 guild? If you are as you put it, only there for tw fun why bother time biding to make it so you fight with utmost advantage? Try facing us 1 on 1 if you are really here for fun.

My point is, you can lie to the server but don't lie to make yourselves look better. None of you are really that much different. You do what's the best for your guild nothing more nothing less. Can you honestly say that you would do different if you owned most of the map?
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If none of you cared then none of you would go as far as making alliances. Kinda contradictory isn't it? Oh strife fyi, if the timing was anything else then you guys would have lost much harder. Try changing it up first hand, I'm not going to explain how 130 people were able to repel over 200 people.

But I want all of you to stop pretending you are saints. If any of you were in nef's current position you would do the same. Only guild to take the entire map is conq for our servers atm. To match that feat is our goal. Do not try to feed the entire server the whole we got less land we are more righteous. If you are so righteous why must you gang up on 1 guild? If you are as you put it, only there for tw fun why bother time biding to make it so you fight with utmost advantage? Try facing us 1 on 1 if you are really here for fun.

My point is, you can lie to the server but don't lie to make yourselves look better. None of you are really that much different. You do what's the best for your guild nothing more nothing less. Can you honestly say that you would do different if you owned most of the map?

lol, i actually agree with this statement...especially paragraph numero dos b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ummmm
    just lol

not gonna add to this though i want to
    not up for drama b:bye

rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Minimuss - Sanctuary
    Minimuss - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the 3 on 1 assault only worked under certain assumptions. Once those were covered, it's rather hard for it to work. If reg hopes for the alliance to continue, they might want to consider who's bearing the burden of the attacks w.o gains and how might rr and leg react once they are out of land.

It seems to be clear that the pressure of loosing land for the land owning factions is immediate and they may want to strive to secure their property. This isn't anymore about the question who "bears the burden" etc. but rather how to survive. b:sad
    As much as reg and others might hate to admit it, the war ended as soon as reg lost etherblade.

The defeat in Etherblade was annoying but the war did not end. There are still TWs every weekend b:chuckle
  • Alvena - Sanctuary
    Alvena - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    RR doesn't want to just go after Nef, but Darl - we don't have much choice, we can't go after another territory until we get another one of yours. Its nothing personal, It's just a necessity. ;)

You say we act, what if we really are as nice as we seem? It's not fair for you to assume our intentions are malicious. Thats a little insulting. Some factions intentions may be, sure. But what Dream, Blood and I said were true, and that we do it for fun.

Im just curious, what happens when you get all the land? You're just gonna keep it? You'll have reached your goal, so what would be the point of holding onto it. We know you're powerful, you can screen-shot the whole map. But after all that are you going to let us have some fun and fight other factions?

I highly doubt it~
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Im just curious, what happens when you get all the land? You're just gonna keep it? You'll have reached your goal, so what would be the point of holding onto it. We know you're powerful, you can screen-shot the whole map. But after all that are you going to let us have some fun and fight other factions?

I highly doubt it~

agreed.

anywho, i don't see how nef thinks that 5 min steamrolls would be fun TWs, thats like entering the instance, grabbing cats and stuff, then bam defeat all up in your screen and victory on nefs. seems kind of boring especially for some people that wake up at 5 am just to tw :P