Options

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i can just say one thing here LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Ryamika - Sanctuary
    Ryamika - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why certain individuals feel the need to publicly flaunt their stupidity is beyond me.
  • rebar
    rebar Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this is an intense conversation . i think everyone needs to step back and remember that it is just a game .
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rebar wrote: »
    this is an intense conversation . i think everyone needs to step back and remember that it is just a game .

yea it was it kept me entertained all day b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rebar wrote: »

agreed b:chuckle
    and for the record i dont care about tw pay in Nefarious... im a cash shopper, tw is all about fun and i know more than half of Nef feels the same way :) you should get to know people before making false accusations. i have friends in Regicide and RR, you guys are great people and we are all fighting for the same reasons whether you are willing to admit it or not.
    we spend just as much if not more money on tw then any of you because we fight 12-16 a week, not just 1... and the 2 mil we get in pay (you have to remember how many people are in Nefarious) doesnt even cover a charm.
    im really happy Regicide is around b:dirty its nice to have the playing field evened now and again. b:kiss
    and just a reminder to all the people i have helped and to my friends... when you talk trash about Nef, you are talking trash about me... and all the other people who have helped you along the way. Regicide and Nefarious do a lot of things together because of the high level pool. no matter how you look at it, we rely on each other and make this game more enjoyable for one another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    Dream_Veno - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You keep saying why we care who we get paired with if we TW for fun....well if we (RR) dont pair with a stronger faction nef runs us into the ground....anyone else fail to see the fun there? A fun TW doesnt consist of 5 minutes then its over. Im sorry but why not try to get good pairings if it will let us have a little fun. You can say its greed or w/e but 90% of all PWI know exactly what faction is fed by greed. Im not hiding behind a fake avatar I am RR's director feel free to whisper me in game idc. Anyway Good Luck all PWI people who deserve the luck and hope those who dont grow up some at least.

Good luck and Happy Leveling PWI b:thanksb:kiss
  • Bloodscent - Sanctuary
    Bloodscent - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mendy i love you, and i dont care what ppl say we are all in alliance in one way or another. it is just a game how can there truly be haters out there that will make a difference to anyone , cause yes we all do things together as a group at one time or another and i have to say Nef and Regi have never treated me any different bcause of a name over my avatars head. Dream you rock and RR wouldnt b RR to me w/o you super kisses for my rubber foxy and all of my freinds in pwi b:kiss b:cute Lets have fun ingame ppl i need a frost run b:chuckle any takers pm me ingame b:thanks hehehehehe
  • Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mendy you are a great friend to me and yes I do realize when we say "nef" it includes you too but we dont mean it too. Its nothing personal in TW's I like when I see "Killed By Mendolin". I have been killd by many friends, i know its not personal. Please keep in mind we didnt start this topic we are strictly defending ourselves. BloodScent you are my girl!! Much RR love to you chick!! b:dirtyb:kiss
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you should get to know people before making false accusations.
    aanother.

Um i was in nef for like 6 months? i know most of the people in there and my comment still stands
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shy lol b:laugh
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mend i understand ur sentiments. But u have to understand this that when people say something bad about nef its particularly means the asses u have there. not to all the members there are tons of people in nef who are the best sort of *matured* human beings. but there are selfish power hungry asses too. You know nef got a rule stating the fact that your not allowed to thrash talk on WC or public chat, the main objetive if u know is that if u do something like that in public you get your faction a bad name, in other words your actions directly reflect your factions image and reputation on the server. And yeah i dont agree that u are in nefarious and dont care bout the pay lol. you want to say you love the faction. you want to say that your a cash shopper and you dont care bout the pay. well then why did u leave your previous faction ? i mean well it was a faction too. it was the faction which got you from lvl 1 - lvl 90 + and your in nef since lvl 90 + - 98 so ? what does this prove ? see no matter how big a cash shopper you are u still want the TW pay everyone does every single person in nef is there for pay BUT the point is if its the primary cause of you staying in nef or is the secondary.... seeing the state of nef it seems that everyone got there primary reason to the money thing. few are there for the love of the faction. and before you contradict me do let me know that why those people who are there from Leg and right now in nef ? i mean to say those people who went to nef after the fall of leg why are they there for the love of nef or for the coins ? i am not blaming any person in here, but its a fact that we all need money and thats why people strife for nef. simple. the point is dont make money> faction. if that be the case then u wont have ur source of income for too long ...
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Um i was in nef for like 6 months? i know most of the people in there and my comment still stands

i know you were, a lot of people have cycled in and out (you being one of them) and a lot has changed, you knew nef then... you are not in nef now so why keep using it as leveredge (i probably totally spelled that wrong) like you do :p
    anyways ron... i guess my point is, dont bite the hand that feeds you - we are all here together and without nef you wouldnt be fighting for land so hard every weekend and having it be a fun challenge. lighten up :)

b:dirty as for you blood and dreamy, my sexy life partners b:kiss, we have RR/ Neffy sexy time later ok?? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *yawns* Aya-noob where are u ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Mend i understand ur sentiments. But u have to understand this that when people say something bad about nef its particularly means the asses u have there. not to all the members there are tons of people in nef who are the best sort of *matured* human beings. but there are selfish power hungry asses too. You know nef got a rule stating the fact that your not allowed to thrash talk on WC or public chat, the main objetive if u know is that if u do something like that in public you get your faction a bad name, in other words your actions directly reflect your factions image and reputation on the server. And yeah i dont agree that u are in nefarious and dont care bout the pay lol. you want to say you love the faction. you want to say that your a cash shopper and you dont care bout the pay. well then why did u leave your previous faction ? i mean well it was a faction too. it was the faction which got you from lvl 1 - lvl 90 + and your in nef since lvl 90 + - 98 so ? what does this prove ? see no matter how big a cash shopper you are u still want the TW pay everyone does every single person in nef is there for pay BUT the point is if its the primary cause of you staying in nef or is the secondary.... seeing the state of nef it seems that everyone got there primary reason to the money thing. few are there for the love of the faction. and before you contradict me do let me know that why those people who are there from Leg and right now in nef ? i mean to say those people who went to nef after the fall of leg why are they there for the love of nef or for the coins ? i am not blaming any person in here, but its a fact that we all need money and thats why people strife for nef. simple. the point is dont make money> faction. if that be the case then u wont have ur source of income for too long ...

i can easily answer this, just like i can answer this for a lot of legendary and regicide people as well - because i can assure you most of them were not there from the beginning.
    1. nef has not always been a 90+ faction... the level requirement grows as the average level on the server grows
    2. i was in Rebel since i can first remember playing this game lol they are a great faction and i love them dearly. when i got into my 80s i wanted more, i started to pk... which led to people talking about TW and i didnt even know about TW til i was in my 80s :p
    i left because i wanted to start more pvp related activities that was not supported by the faction not for money lol i still love the people in Rebel and for the most part am always still there for them, they are still my other family =^_^= i then joined legendary...................................................................................... lol i was in there for 3 days............................ and i had never seen more disrespectful people in my whole life (i heard those people are gone from some friends i have there ) so i left and found Nefarious.
    its ok if you think its for the money... i dont know how i could ever convince you of it, but we are all entitled to our opinions so i will let you have yours :) i know that it looks that way, if i was on the outside i would say the same thing. i cant blame you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @Tannzie

Ooo, would love to sit with you over a nice hot cup of tea and talk~ b:cute
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    just one conclusion that ur a big faction hopper lol. Well anyways so u say u love PK and PVP oriented stuff right ... well i find that more regi ppl pk than nef ...... and TW is only on weekends not all through out the week? so why choose nef over regi ? there are many other people i see in PK who are not from Regi nor from nef nor Leg or Rr small factions i never seen or heard of they are happy too with there share of pk. anyways question again why not regi (90% of the time u find them pkng) why nef ?
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *sits with hot tea and waits for Xoria*
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *sits with hot tea and waits for Xoria*

Woot~ I make a really good black tea b:dirty What about you? *offers a plate with sugar lumps*
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    try a few of my home made chocolate cookies *passes cookie Jar*
  • Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I will personally apologize to the awsome nef players, I know not all of you are jerks. But for those of you who are jerks not just nef ones, try to grow up some or real life will be very cruel to you. Cya in PWI everyone b:victory
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dream i saw u saying good bye pwi 2 post earlier ... accept u just cant leave the jerks they have become a part and parcel of your life :P
  • Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shocked i never said good bye to PWI!! Im an addict!! Ill admit it ,b:surrender if i lead you to think id leave im sorry. Jerks or not i have fun playing and wont let anyone mess that up b:cute Everyone (even the jerks) make the game a bit more interesting and i have a sick addiction to things that interest me b:chuckle But nah I'll not leave PWI
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol sorry i got you wrong my apologies :) meet u ingame and yeah gimme back the 9 u got before 4 u took it away from me :(
  • Dream_Veno - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oooo I saw the confusion me and my epic typos!! Ill learn to type one day. It was meant to say "Happy leveling" b:avoid I hope that fixed it
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:chuckleb:laughb:victory
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle Toodles 'n' take care *nibbles a cookie after thanking for it*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    that really was a short chat my tea isnt finished yet its too hot.. i didnt even put a sip on it
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    just one conclusion that ur a big faction hopper lol. Well anyways so u say u love PK and PVP oriented stuff right ... well i find that more regi ppl pk than nef ...... and TW is only on weekends not all through out the week? so why choose nef over regi ? there are many other people i see in PK who are not from Regi nor from nef nor Leg or Rr small factions i never seen or heard of they are happy too with there share of pk. anyways question again why not regi (90% of the time u find them pkng) why nef ?

it looks like you are looking to argue :p
    if you call being in 3 factions for 99 levels a action hopper JEEZ b:shocked i wonder what you think of the majority of people on this server b:surrender
    back when i joined i never even heard of regicide or RR and it just so happens that Xoria was one of many people that i talked to on a regular basis that showed the same respect i had wanted in a faction (other than pvp).
    back then nef was the dominant one in pk.... and legendary and nef were at their peaks and at each others throats. how can you blame me for only hearing of a few factions as a noob lol
    why would i leave Nefarious now just because not as many people pk now days? i dont care how many times i get ganked lol its all a learning experience
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ...how the hell can you not have heard of regicide and RR 'back then', its kinda impossible to ignore them. Either you have not been paying attention, or refused to look anywhere else >.>;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it looks like you are looking to argue :p
    if you call being in 3 factions for 99 levels a action hopper JEEZ b:shocked i wonder what you think of the majority of people on this server b:surrender
    back when i joined i never even heard of regicide or RR and it just so happens that Xoria was one of many people that i talked to on a regular basis that showed the same respect i had wanted in a faction (other than pvp).
    back then nef was the dominant one in pk.... and legendary and nef were at their peaks and at each others throats. how can you blame me for only hearing of a few factions as a noob lol
    why would i leave Nefarious now just because not as many people pk now days? i dont care how many times i get ganked lol its all a learning experience

I remember u... b:irritated From todays cube...