TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *picks nose*

I didn't think the new lands would make the map look so deformed. I guess the server is starting to balance out again since more factions have lands. Honestly I don't remember what the situation was when I was still playing but I think the current one is better.....or worse. Anyway enjoy your SUPER NEW YEAR BLOWOUT SALE! I lold a little when I saw they are putting the anni packs back up again. Enjoy ladies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol what's Legendary doing? booooooring.
  • Kenshinll - Sanctuary
    Kenshinll - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dan you got us being attacked twice this weekend bro. Also on Amplified's attack you have the territory name as the faction name. Get some sleep man. b:chuckleb:victory
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dan you got us being attacked twice this weekend bro. Also on Amplified's attack you have the territory name as the faction name. Get some sleep man. b:chuckleb:victory

It speaks! b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Kenshinll - Sanctuary
    Kenshinll - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sarah every now and then an opportunity presents itself that i just can't pass up. Dan's epic moment of exhaustion was priceless.
  • Saruu - Sanctuary
    Saruu - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm amazed aswell haha. The bald bm doesnt suit you. b:chuckle

Anyway Enely's last 3 TW vids.

Last week's Enely vs. Amplified

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnjFlL1dpc&feature=channel

From our cute fembarb kibbs point of view.

This week's Enely vs. enchantiQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzhS4rO246w&feature=related

by KengKong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLQtxqWt20&feature=related

again by KibblesnBitz

Enjoy. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Last week's Enely vs. Amplified
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnjFlL1dpc&feature=channel

From our cute fembarb kibbs point of view.
    I am proud ampies, despite being outnumbered with 20+ more peeps and our inexperience approx 1h 40min b:victory cant wait till we actually get over 60+ participants

This week RedRaidrs was good too, again grats members. You lasted approx 40min with 45 vs a full 80RR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Collateral - Sanctuary
    Collateral - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am proud ampies, despite being outnumbered with 20+ more peeps and our inexperience approx 1h 40min b:victory cant wait till we actually get over 60+ participants

Yea Amp sure were more fun than enchantiq or wateva. Attack us again amp? b:laugh
    edited December 2009
    Yea Amp sure were more fun than enchantiq or wateva. Attack us again amp? b:laugh
    maybe maybe not lol we went for RR cause of the vacation time on our side b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    maybe maybe not lol we went for RR cause of the vacation time on our side b:chuckle

b:cryb:thanksb:victory
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Our fight with Enel was also more fun. I even made some new friends with the people I was fighting in there b:laugh
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Our fight with Enel was also more fun. I even made some new friends with the people I was fighting in there b:laugh

Aye, twas fun. But RR was fun for me personally, I have a few friends there. And I know it was amusing to see me barreling in RR's base without a squad b:chuckle Glad to have been such a pain for ya'all to kill b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yeah TWs are always fun, and even though, I couldn't be there in TWs against EnchantiQ and Amplified, I'm trying this week. ^^
    Guilds like PrestigE, Forbiden, WildCats, LockOut in Lost City have icons, I asked WildCats leader AngelFly about it, but I didn't get much information for it.

Everyone else has only 1 land except Nefarious, it spooks me, if everyone is caught up in single lands, the odds that any of them can single handedly beat nefarious (nefarious, that surrounds almost all of the lands) And hearing that Regicide is only with the intention to attack Nefarious, Nefarious has a good chance of picking the beans from the floor 1 by 1.

Regicide at least has chances of beating Nefarious today, and Legendary I am not sure, but LG seems to be strong. and RedRaidrs, Outlaw and Enelysion are growing a lot as well, and its a matter of time till 1 of them rises to a similar strenght level as Regicide/Legendary. If we divide the faction strenghts to "levels" through 1-5, Nefarious would be without a doubt, 5, Regicide 4, Legendary 3.5, Outlaw-Enelysion-RedRaidrs 3ish, Eminence I'm not sure about havent seen a lot of them around so I would guess 2.5
    Thats just my own sick math o.o
    Wonder what will it be like when in tw, you face an assassin/psychic, and they are wearing TT 90s, and won't be 1 hit anymore.. b:surrender
    edited December 2009
    next TW will be so busy..........

with new years family things >_> like putting fireworks on and going to the temple lol
    b:chuckle
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Should declare a peace period for christmas and new year on TWs b:chuckle
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Christmas is a time of love, cherishing, gifts and WAR b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    The only place you want to be is underneath my christmas tree, light me up put me on top lets falalalalala, la la la la!

I pwn u with my christmas gumbo and turkey. b:cute

Edit: BTW I got Lady Gaga's cd: The Fame Monster for christmas, b:nosebleed *orgasms*

(ok that was too pervy of me gm forgive moi)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Nefarious would never do this it is letting their guard down.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009

It was a lil joke, not a real suggestion. I slept through last TWs anyway b:surrender
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2009

it's not that we "would never" do that lol its that we cant do that... other factions would never allow that to happen. regicide attacks every week b:surrender it was a merry christmas though indeed =^_^= im glad they did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    it's not that we "would never" do that lol its that we cant do that... other factions would never allow that to happen. regicide attacks every week b:surrender it was a merry christmas though indeed =^_^= im glad they did
    maybe because it was the season for 'sharing' b:chuckle
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    maybe because it was the season for 'sharing' b:chuckle

share event equips =^_^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    share event equips =^_^=
    *hold out hands* :D
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    *hold out hands* :D

*bites* b:cute
    lol if i had them, i would use them b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    *bites* b:cute
    lol if i had them, i would use them b:surrender
    b:cryb:cry muaaaaaaa
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    b:cryb:cry muaaaaaaa

*cuddles deceptistar and makes her purrrrrrrrr* b:kiss b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Decepti is, very cuddly. *gives carrot to decepti*
    edited December 2009
    o_______O; now i know how Qui hamster might feel
    http://www.petpress.com/wp-content/uploads/image/2007/07/cute-hamster.jpg
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nef attacking Reg (Etherblade TW) vid.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZoi6ZLpiPQ

Enjoy.
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Going to be a busy weekend. Lets have some fun. b:cute