Force Stealth Nerf

Comments

• Ninjaaaa - Lost City
    Ninjaaaa - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    iam a happy Sin with the based skills if any skill get changed i will Blame you bro becuz you gona ruin the fun being a Sin lets say i wana take out a Lv9x barb with +7 refine gear and he is also in tiger that mean more defance so i wana test him i attack him if i see iam just tickleing him i force steath and call it off and back out Another thing lets say there is Gang you see ppl gang on 1 person 2 kill him will if you have a sin in steath simple just be friend with a sin lol sow he can help you outsteath the steath sin anyways what good about force steath is if there is group of ppl i kill 1 and force steath becuz i know they gona all attack me so its a servival skill 4 me becuz iam LA i cant even handle if there is 2 ppl attack me so haveing a Force steath its fair 4 everybody and its fair 4 being a sin talking about chi will iam sorry that i can build up chi less than 1min i jsut wana say that all Classz are OverPowered if you master them and all the Classz have advantage and disadvantage and yall need stop talking about the new classz skillz and stuff becuz its been done so deal with it dont ruin someone gameing this maby my 1st time i post in forum you made me do it -.- how ever there is still no Sin or Psy Genie skillz so dont QQ about them now wait lil more and watch our genie skillz hope so maby they gona make a detection genie skill like some ppl mention it earlyer iam a quit player i only return play PWI becuz of the sin Class so if anything got changed there is chance i quit again (i disagree changing any of the new Classz Skillz or remake it)
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    iam a happy Sin with the based skills if any skill get changed i will Blame you bro becuz you gona ruin the fun being a Sin lets say i wana take out a Lv9x barb with +7 refine gear and he is also in tiger that mean more defance so i wana test him i attack him if i see iam just tickleing him i force steath and call it off and back out Another thing lets say there is Gang you see ppl gang on 1 person 2 kill him will if you have a sin in steath simple just be friend with a sin lol sow he can help you outsteath the steath sin anyways what good about force steath is if there is group of ppl i kill 1 and force steath becuz i know they gona all attack me so its a servival skill 4 me becuz iam LA i cant even handle if there is 2 ppl attack me so haveing a Force steath its fair 4 everybody and its fair 4 being a sin talking about chi will iam sorry that i can build up chi less than 1min i jsut wana say that all Classz are OverPowered if you master them and all the Classz have advantage and disadvantage and yall need stop talking about the new classz skillz and stuff becuz its been done so deal with it dont ruin someone gameing this maby my 1st time i post in forum you made me do it -.- how ever there is still no Sin or Psy Genie skillz so dont QQ about them now wait lil more and watch our genie skillz hope so maby they gona make a detection genie skill like some ppl mention it earlyer iam a quit player i only return play PWI becuz of the sin Class so if anything got changed there is chance i quit again (i disagree changing any of the new Classz Skillz or remake it)

I can't find Waldo :( (in this case comma or period)
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    While we're at it why don't we nerf the ability for bms to stun lock, or Clerics to put players to sleep. Perhaps nerf Flesh Ream so a barb can't white knight. Maybe we should nerf Veno pets so they can't tank anything or bramble working in pvp.

Your QQ fest makes me sick. Boo hoo, a sin cloaked on you. Cry me a river. Shadow Escape is hardly the cheapest thing in the game.
  • Ninjaaaa - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    ^
    "
    "
    "
    Thats the Spirit!
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    While we're at it why don't we nerf the ability for bms to stun lock, or Clerics to put players to sleep. Perhaps nerf Flesh Ream so a barb can't white knight. Maybe we should nerf Veno pets so they can't tank anything or bramble working in pvp.

Your QQ fest makes me sick. Boo hoo, a sin cloaked on you. Cry me a river. Shadow Escape is hardly the cheapest thing in the game.

LOL really?
    BM's stun lock - takes skill vs Stealth - oh I just hover my mouse over there...
    Cleric's sleep - random duration??? vs Stealth - however long they want?
    Barb's Flesh Ream - tank without its primary skill?! vs Stealth - the value of sin won't go down if it is nerf?!
    Veno's pet - nothing much without their pet? vs Stealth - still very competitive with it being nerfed?!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Find me a skill that's cheaper than Shadow Escape. Go.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Find me a skill that's cheaper than Shadow Escape. Go.

Dying
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dying doesn't give a spark
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010

BM's Stunlocking require MASSIVE amounts of chi and have cooldowns and chance %'s to make them luck at best.

Force stealth is 100% and you GAIN 100 chi.

Okay, keep sins the same and make all other classes skills give chi instead of take.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    all sins here should fight vs sins but using an AA LA or HA class alt, because you guys are very biased.
    either that or your ego of "i pawn all with my op sin skills and nobody can 1v1 me coz they cant hit me" is too big.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dying doesn't give a spark

Well it should!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    fine i dono about sin but i knew one thing if sin wana own pvp so badly i wont inv sin in ff hell why should i have them bm do just fine wiz 2 psy 2 veno gives me a spark cleric are great archer nice 2 so why we need sin in frost nooooow b:angry or any instance for that matter they wana we pvp hell lv alone maybe tell gm 2 give u xp from pking from gank i dono cos sin should we kick from party we dont need a sht class do we ok bye
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    all sins here should fight vs sins but using an AA LA or HA class alt, because you guys are very biased.
    either that or your ego of "i pawn all with my op sin skills and nobody can 1v1 me coz they cant hit me" is too big.

I have... there isn't much of an issue with how it is currently, I do say they need to make the potions more available but the sin skills are fine. My old main char was a wiz and I never once had an issue with sins...
  • Ninjaaaa - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    fine i dono about sin but i knew one thing if sin wana own pvp so badly i wont inv sin in ff hell why should i have them bm do just fine wiz 2 psy 2 veno gives me a spark cleric are great archer nice 2 so why we need sin in frost nooooow b:angry or any instance for that matter they wana we pvp hell lv alone maybe tell gm 2 give u xp from pking from gank i dono cos sin should we kick from party we dont need a sht class do we ok bye

just 4 your info sins on frost mustly are 9x+ wich means they have good lnterval that mean a Fast Frost run and dont forget Sins go steath and kill shades and open 1st Boss Room that save you repirs bring 1 sin and 1 BM , bm wait until sin spark and cost hes heaven flames and watch the boss Hes HP Drop 4 now sins are likely wanted in frost here in lost city server must ppl dont go frost without Sin only if you have a Squad that really Hate sin Positive skillz wich that YOU! Sins are here psy are here Learn 2 deal with them they not gona go no where they wont be deleted or removed yall ppl need 2 stop QQ about the new Classz and try 2 balance your gear 2 match them this is age of tideborn b:angry
  • Feynira - Sanctuary
    Feynira - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @_Ghoul_ ; Ninjaaaa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

Seriously. Learn, at least, even the most basic, miniscule amount you could possible use. Here's a suggestion on where to start: commas.

Anyway, I play a sin, and fully support removing the one-spark benefit, or even costing a spark. I use it right now on my sin after I end up dead for a quick chi boost (only Lv. 38), but I'll forfeit that for some balance for everyone else.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Since mods moved the Barb QQ thread to suggestions, shouldn't this thread be moved there as well?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Since mods moved the Barb QQ thread to suggestions, shouldn't this thread be moved there as well?

Lower Depths would be better, no?

This thread has been pretty civil though. Nothing compared to some other sin QQ threads...
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • superrrrr
    superrrrr Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Has anyone noticed that the only ones that are against this thread and its suggestions are all Assasins? b:question
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    superrrrr wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that the only ones that are against this thread and its suggestions are all Assasins? b:question

totally like 90% i saw are sins the other 8% are no class persons o.o n the 2% is just trolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aio - Lost City
    Aio - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    totally like 90% i saw are sins the other 8% are no class persons o.o n the 2% is just trolls.

Lies, I'm a Psychic and I say there is nothing wrong with stealth the way it is.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    @_Ghoul_ ; Ninjaaaa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

Seriously. Learn, at least, even the most basic, miniscule amount you could possible use. Here's a suggestion on where to start: commas.

Lol'd

Lol more like 95% are sins, 1% are trolls, and 4% are sin alts (no class persons)

kinda wish I had made named available on poll so we could see how many people truly feel force stealth is fine and arn't sins who dont consider themselves biased b:chuckle
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lies, I'm a Psychic and I say there is nothing wrong with stealth the way it is.

Smooth Deora b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm really surprised people freak out about Force Stealth in a game of 5 atk/sec, +12 weaponary, +15 Atk Lv. Blessings, etc. I mean seriously... next to the power of cash some players exhibit this has the smallest imbalance-effect on PvP besides besides all-pets and fashion... I mean people can drop bosses in under a minute but someone gets away in PvP and its totally awful and unrealistic. Try jumping five times in a second.

Assassins actually depend on this skill to survive a lot of PvE encounters I don't see any reason for this to be change or taken out. As a cleric when I'm in trouble I can spamfest my heals to recover 5,000 health per second as back out of the situation. Without this ability I'd be dead a lot more often.

I can use this same healing ability in PvP. If you can't one-shot me: you can't kill me. With -75% channeling I can stack the five stacking Ironheart Blessings and still send cyclones your way. Does that make clerics a broken class? No because it is possible to one-shot us. It is also possible to stun, seal, sleep, and generally **** with this basic strategy making it marginally useful in PvP. Force Stealth is not different. It forces you to kill an assassin in one or two shots or stun, seal, or sleep them. Its possible. So are assassins a broken class? I don't think so.

Realize that it is okay if the game doesn't allow them to "win" every encounter. So you lost the assassin and he stealth-ed to the safe zone? Yeah well other classes would probably just Holy Path. Everyone can escape when given the chance. So you got attacked out of no where? I've launched a Tempest from above and sent people scattering too. I've gotten sniped by annoying archers. I've gotten stun-rushed by annoying blademasters that then proceed to cut me to shreds with their AmericanExpress claws. I've randomly gotten sealed by annoying wizards and then one-shot by blade tempest. Everyone can be sneaky. The only difference is that assassins get skills with those names that help them. Because you know... its the point of their class.

I think if a cleric in +3 armor with a +5 weapon can kill your average assassin you can too!

~Euphemia Dark

PS: A 5 chi/sec would be GREAT for level 40 assassins and their single spark.
    PPS: Again, I support allowing certain AoEs to be used without a target to knock assassins out of stealth. Nonetheless, I feel this "problem" is blown out of proportion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Difference between you IH spamming yourself, holy pathing, and force stealth?

As you said, I can one shot a cleric with Blade Tempest.
    I can holy path right behind someone else
    Because of Deaden nerves I CANNOT 1 shot an assassin. Can't be done. Impossible.
    And when I begin to start the next attack to finish the assassin...
    poof
    what assassin? b:shocked
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lots of stuff see post somewhere above

Yea, Yet you can still target and seal said Holy Pathing class.

And you cant seal something that has you Stunned, Slept, Silenced or has a Seal, Stun, Sleep or Immobilise-proof skill active. Which a sin can easily have.

As for the single spark thing for Lv 40 assassins, this is why simply consumung chi is great. I dont think anyone would be so evil as to make it dispel once you run out of chi.

Also, minor note, come onto Harshlands and sit at West Gate for an hour. Make a Lv 2 cleric and fly on up. When a 10x sin turns up, 90% of the time, most robes are screwed, and more than half of the LA classes too. Unless theyve a sin on their side to balence it out.

And as for a Wizard / BM / Archer...... You can see them on the map, and if you know theres one abut, you can track them and be ready. Sitting there with your finger on AD is a perfectly awesome tactic, but its ******n annoying to have to do that when a sin can come out and kill the person next to you before youve even targetted them. I fairly often turn around and cast Whirlwind on them, its never a oneshot. So the sin is away and im pretty much gaurenteed to be next one on their kill-list. Ok, thats fine. I sleep them, they stand there in stealth slept more often than I sleep them out of stealth. Unless theres someone I can AoE theyre sorted and my sleep is on CD for the next person. As soon as it wears off, theyre back out at full chi and im dead.

All in all, ive been attacked by sins that have been knocked out of stealth with various things from Tangling mire to Tempest, and its a mixed reslt, I lose and I win equally. If a Sin gets into stealth and I cant AoE something within about 1 second, theyre gone, and ready to try again from the top and im screwed.

I repeated myself a lot in this post I know, but its the fact that a sin can pop out with full chi again in seconds that ruins everyones fun.

Stealth **** with a sins chi is still, imo, the best route. Either cost per second (Without dispelling upon complete drain) or cost to cast/on cast (Say like Soul Transfusion for a veno, itl swallow a spark if youve go one, if not, it wont do anything).

All this coming from a reasonably equipped 100 Cleric on Harshlands, a PvP server where we know how much Sins ruined the game. Hell Everyone knows Psys are OP but noone cares since theyre super squishy to make up for it.b:chuckle Its sins and specifically re-stealthing and gettign full chi we care about, not the staying invisible part.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Smooth Deora b:laugh

ikr b:chuckle
  • Stabbistabbi - Dreamweaver
    Stabbistabbi - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Because of Deaden nerves I CANNOT 1 shot an assassin. Can't be done. Impossible.
    poof
    as I reply, stunlock.
    next to archers (in open pvp) bm's are the bane of my existence

Will of the Bohisive + roar of the pride = dead sin

and before you bring maze steps into this equation, that bugs out half the time anyway, and not to my favor either

thanks to that 15 seconds of you granting the ability to be immune to all stuns, and roar right off. it's a matter of stun locking from there. even if it does have a 60 second cool down.

I can't tell you how many times I died because of this. even if I do get stealth, all you have to do is mire something near me to uncover me. besides I hardly use forced stealth in pvp, because I don't have the chance to hit it.

all I'm saying is learn how to play your class better instead of crying to the gm's about how broken a class is... because if the sin gets nerfed everything will get nerfed... beware of what you wish for

ps.

before you start QQing more, play a sin and try and survive without half the things you are QQing about. I dare you.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited October 2010

poof

Actually, if you're able to start channeling the second attack it WILL hit the assassin even in stealth. And they will die, since they're at 20% health (unless charmed). If I'm assassinating a sin in open PvP:
    • Demon Spark
    • Cloud Eruption
    • Tempest
    • Cyclone

They shouldn't notice you till your ultimate hits them, after which you're already casting the finisher. It's not full-proof. Deaden Nerves is really a pain. Then again so are charmed barbarians.

Also my point of comparing IH to Shadow Escape was this. How do you stop me from healing myself? You seal/stun/sleep/one-shot. How do you stop an assassin from stealth-ing? You seal/stun/sleep/one-shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stabbistabbi - Dreamweaver
    Stabbistabbi - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010

poof

oh and I forgot something nerves has a TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY second cooldown. now I'm going to put that into minutes as to not over tax your brain.

that's 4 minutes, and with pvp is I get knocked out of nerves real quickly, and FOUR MINUTES until I can cast nerves again and feel mildly safe
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Actually, if you're able to start channeling the second attack it WILL hit the assassin even in stealth. And they will die, since they're at 20% health (unless charmed). If I'm assassinating a sin in open PvP:
    • Demon Spark
    • Cloud Eruption
    • Tempest
    • Cyclone

They shouldn't notice you till your ultimate hits them, after which you're already casting the finisher. It's not full-proof. Deaden Nerves is really a pain. Then again so are charmed barbarians.

Also my point of comparing IH to Shadow Escape was this. How do you stop me from healing myself? You seal/stun/sleep/one-shot. How do you stop an assassin from stealth-ing? You seal/stun/sleep/one-shot.

Cant sleep a target using Maze steps and if you get the opportunity to attack a sin in PvP, good for you, they evidently didnt deal with their target fast enough before you noticed, yay.

When im playing my sin, I stealth the second I see a spark that is not mine or my opponents, it garenteed to be coming for me. Deaden lets me live the hit and im gone before you have even cast that ulti. Then im coming for you. At full chi. Enjoy.

Oh and your chain takes over 6 seconds to complete, with average -Chan. Yea, on HL, a sin is usually gone within that time, so uh, not gonna happen :)