Force Stealth Nerf

1121314151618»

Comments

• Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sins are oped 3 reasons

1st force stealth and normal stealth you never see they coming n when they failing they escape away.

2nd they has skills with even more range (even tho sins are supposed to be MELEE) than sage archers (sage mastery has 32 meter range)

3rd bloodpaint which allows them and bms to do stuff like nv or hh with less heals or even none if achieved 5aps

force stealth is the most annoying ever.

lets analize the overpowered stuff from sins :

2nd reason can be counterattacked. because you can see them n know when they gonna ram at you with a 35 meter tele stun skill.

3rd reason is more for pve than anything and only if has 4 or 5aps so doesnt affect pvp

but 1st reason affects pvp majorly. you there fighting a barb u won after lots of pots n genie , sin comes outa nowhere pks u then goes stealth.

how fair is that?

about as fair as it is in the hundreds of other MMO games with assasin classes having stealth mode. but im done with this. this only reminds me of the 100s of threads on "veno is OP" and "5aps BMs is OP" threads that were made previously. people will always ***** and moan about something being OP.

cant wait for the new earthguard classes to come out and see what ppl dub OP then. especially if that "third eye" rumor being true about seeing sins in stealth. i can smell it now...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Your experience with a noob sin on a pve server is unimportant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    about as fair as it is in the hundreds of other MMO games with assasin classes having stealth mode. but im done with this. this only reminds me of the 100s of threads on "veno is OP" and "5aps BMs is OP" threads that were made previously. people will always ***** and moan about something being OP.

cant wait for the new earthguard classes to come out and see what ppl dub OP then. especially if that "third eye" rumor being true about seeing sins in stealth. i can smell it now...

and i cant wait til sins come QQ than they cant hide from everyone anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Your experience with a noob sin on a pve server is unimportant.

please dont be hypocritical now seeing as you are trying to represent all the classes in the game including assassins while also sitting in a pve server.

and i cant wait til sins come QQ than they cant hide from everyone anymore.

may be true, but its also true you QQers will find something new to QQ about over sins. im betting its gonna be sage tida/focus mind and inner harmony next. ill bet money on that one.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    please dont be hypocritical now seeing as you are trying to represent all the classes in the game including assassins while also sitting in a pve server.

Her pk count is 2676. I believe she just squeezes by in the "qualified for talking about PvP" discussion b:shutup

btw, keep it on topic. Going off on tangents about what Sin skills are "actually OP" or that archers cant achieve 5aps easier is irrelevent. This thread is not, never has been, and never will be about other assassin skills. And 5aps isnt for pk, because in the time you spark, your opponent has probally kited you 10+ meters, and their charm is almost cooldowned.

Oh, and it seems obvious why you're hiding your main now. It's a fail sin from a PvE server. Everything makes sense now.

Lastly- referring to my post earlier about my sin. When I force stealth, it isnt to run away, and it's not because I "fail" at Pk. I force stealth to let all my opponents buffs wear off, then come back in time to kill them.

Now keep it on topic, try applying some grammar, using punctuation, and actually adding to the conversatiom.

Everything you've stated thusfar has already been addressed in this thread, and it's tiresome owning assassins in 1v1 debate. So go ahead and force stealth and comeback before all my good ideas are cooldowned.b:bye
    edited October 2010
    Her pk count is 2676. I believe she just squeezes by in the "qualified for talking about PvP" discussion b:shutup

btw, keep it on topic. Going off on tangents about what Sin skills are "actually OP" or that archers cant achieve 5aps easier is irrelevent. This thread is not, never has been, and never will be about other assassin skills. And 5aps isnt for pk, because in the time you spark, your opponent has probally kited you 10+ meters, and their charm is almost cooldowned.

Oh, and it seems obvious why you're hiding your main now. It's a fail sin from a PvE server. Everything makes sense now.

Lastly- referring to my post earlier about my sin. When I force stealth, it isnt to run away, and it's not because I "fail" at Pk. I force stealth to let all my opponents buffs wear off, then come back in time to kill them.

Now keep it on topic, try applying some grammar, using punctuation, and actually adding to the conversatiom.

Everything you've stated thusfar has already been addressed in this thread, and it's tiresome owning assassins in 1v1 debate. So go ahead and force stealth and comeback before all my good ideas are cooldowned.b:bye

again thats funny because your sin is lower lvl then mines and you think you have more experience then me using it because of your own logic. also i never was "hiding". how hard is it to click on a profile to view another persons bio? not that hard at all. i posts on alot of different avatars from the same account, has nothing to do with me hiding. if you actually paid attention you will see that i posted with that exact same sin a few pages back in this same thread.

also this is not a debate, this is a pure "assassin is OP" QQ thread with **** poor reasons like force stealth. anything "serious" about it left when the OP made such a biased *** poll and tried to compare it with a ****** reason like "real life assasins cant turn invisbile". dont bs lol

btw, ill learn some grammar when you also learn some grammar and learn how to spell.
    edited October 2010
    Again thats funny because your sin is lower lvl than mine is and you think you have more experience than me using it because of your own logic. Also Inever was "hiding". How hard is it to click on a profile to view another person's bio? Not that hard at all. I post on alot of different avatars from the same account, has nothing to do with me hiding. If you actually paid attention you would see that I posted with that exact same sin a few pages back in this same thread.

Also this is not a debate, this is a pure "assassin is OP" QQ thread with **** poor reasons like force stealth. Anything "serious" about it left when the OP made such a biased *** poll and tried to compare it with a ****** reason like "real life assasins can't turn invisible Don't bs lol

btw, I'll learn some grammar when you also learn some grammar and learn how to spell.

As you'll see, I took the liberty of correcting your grammar and spelling, because my own is just so damn good.

Next up; I've actually Pk'd on my 45 sin, therefore I have infinitley more expereince than you do at Pk.

"...with **** poor reasons such as force stealth"
    Um, force stealth is THE reason b:chuckle

Oh, and the poll isn't biased.
    It's the simple facts:
    Yes, I think force stealth makes assassins too easy to play.
    No, force stealth doesn't effect me.
    No, I am a biased sin.

Last option is counted under the same banner of "No" as the second option is, only difference is that it gives me a better idea at how many people are bms, barbs, venos, etc that say no, compared to sins that would obviously want to say no.

Btw: you waited too long to reply, my logic had already cooldowned, hence you getting wtfpwnt right there.
    b:bye
    edited October 2010
    As you'll see, I took the liberty of correcting your grammar and spelling, because my own is just so damn good.

Next up; I've actually Pk'd on my 45 sin, therefore I have infinitely more experience than you do at Pk.

"...with **** poor reasons such as force stealth"
    Um, force stealth is THE reason b:chuckle

Oh, and the poll isn't biased.
    It's the simple facts:
    Yes, I think force stealth makes assassins too easy to play.
    No, force stealth doesn't effect me.
    No, I am a biased sin.

Last option is counted under the same banner of "No" as the second option is, only difference is that it gives me a better idea at how many people are bms, barbs, venos, etc that say no, compared to sins that would obviously want to say no.

By the way: you waited too long to reply, my logic had already cool-downed, hence you getting wtfpwnt right there.
    b:bye

ill take a bite at your obvious troll bait.

Her pk count is 2676. I believe she just squeezes by in the "qualified for talking about PvP" discussion b:shut up

By the way, keep it on topic. Going off on tangents about what Sin skills are "actually overpowered" or that archers cant achieve 5aps easier is irrelevant. This thread is not, never has been, and never will be about other assassin skills. And 5aps isn't for pk, because in the time you spark, your opponent has probably kited you 10+ meters, and their charm is almost cool-downed.

Lastly- referring to my post earlier about my sin. When I force stealth, it isn't to run away, and it's not because I "fail" at Pk. I force stealth to let all my opponents buffs wear off, then come back in time to kill them.

Now keep it on topic, try applying some grammar, using punctuation, and actually adding to the conversation.

Everything you've stated thus far has already been addressed in this thread, and it's tiresome owning assassins in 1v1 debate. So go ahead and force stealth and comeback before all my good ideas are cool-downed.b:bye

try harder bro. you are slowly digging yourself into the idiot hole.
    edited October 2010
    you corrected my shut up bear? b:sad

I spotted 2 actual mispellings, 2 button messups (putting conversatiom as appose to conversation is obviously a messup up, even pheumonically that's an obvious one) and 4 mistakes on your part, where I had the spelling correct.
    Oh, and 1 that you didn't even change from my original post.

Try harder b:bye
    edited October 2010
    you corrected my shut up bear? b:sad

I spotted 2 actual mispellings, 2 button messups (putting conversatiom as appose to conversation is obviously a messup up, even pheumonically that's an obvious one) and 4 mistakes on your part, where I had the spelling correct.
    Oh, and 1 that you didn't even change from my original post.

Try harder b:bye

bottom line is you can't spell for ****. You misspelled conversation a total of three times as far as Ive seen from your posts. Do I need to bring back all of your posts with your horrific spelling? actually ill just point you to your own monstrosity in the OP. you cant even spell the word "misspell"

GG
    edited October 2010
    BUMP

Why thank you b:pleased
    edited October 2010
    Why thank you b:pleased

Lol.

Yup I'm done, Good luck with that force stealth thing.

Peace out.
    edited October 2010
    over 500 posts and 10k views? Yah we're doing fine, thanks for adding to it soo much b:pleased

normally by this time at night, this thread's close to the second page, but atm it's at the top, so ty b:bye
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    over 500 posts and 10k views? Yah we're doing fine, thanks for adding to it soo much b:pleased

normally by this time at night, this thread's close to the second page, but atm it's at the top, so ty b:bye

You talk about as if it is some expertly crafted troll attempt...
    edited October 2010

b:quietb:avoid
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    about As Fair As It Is In The Hundreds Of Other Mmo Games With Assasin Classes Having Stealth Mode. But Im Done With This. This Only Reminds Me Of The 100s Of Threads On "veno Is Op" And "5aps Bms Is Op" Threads That Were Made Previously. People Will Always ***** And Moan About Something Being Op.

Cant Wait For The New Earthguard Classes To Come Out And See What Ppl Dub Op Then. Especially If That "third Eye" Rumor Being True About Seeing Sins In Stealth. I Can Smell It Now...

+1. Qft.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Stabbistabbi - Dreamweaver
    Stabbistabbi - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010

that may be right, which is why I've not posted in here when I saw the same 4 or 5 things being posted by everybody bazillions of times.

copypasta isn't win
    edited October 2010
    that may be right, which is why I've not posted in here when I saw the same 4 or 5 things being posted by everybody bazillions of times.

copypasta isn't win

and that's why I've chosen to not respond to certain noobs anymore b:surrender

I get tired of responding the SAME EXACT arguments over and over and over and over...

Only thing that bugs me is that when I tell them I'm done running in circles with them, they claim they've won the debate b:shocked

When in reality I'm just stopping so as to not lower my IQ any more by dealing with their stupidity b:cry
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    anyways why is nerfing stealth such a big deal LOL barb and my veno where nerfed in more then 1 skills of there skills and sin only 1 nerf me think they deserv a major NERF.

let them come 2 the nerf LV of regular class nerfs b:pleased.

ps TRUE hurt dosent IT b:victory nerf hurt my barb and my veno bramble in pvp so give bramble full pvp support then i see dead sin dye why themself b:pleased

bramble bramble bramble or nerf stealth b:angry
    edited October 2010
    anyways why is nerfing stealth such a big deal LOL My barb and veno were nerfed in more than 1 of their skills and the sin got only 1 nerf. I think they deserve a major NERF.

let them come to the nerf lvl of regular class nerfs b:pleased.

ps TRUTH hurts dosent IT b:victory nerfing hurt my barb and my veno bramble in pvp, so *I have no idea what he's saying at this point <.<* b:pleased

bramble rage bramble or nerf force stealth b:angry

Either his first language isnt english or he needs to read some Dr. Sues >.>
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    or both? o.o

my main language isnt english either but at least ppl understand what im trying to say (most times) b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ROFL Assasins so funny. Especially the lower level ones who try to "actually kill me"

*Clicks Expel* What are you doing...? You tickle me youdie now. *Casts Sage Dragon* You go bye bye now. *dragon falls down and assasin dies*

Assasin comes back*

"Wow you're good want to be friends?? (So I can avoid finding you when i'm red name)

Me being so nice *Sigh...* ok... *Adds* b:surrender

The assasins are used to killing people 10-20 levels more than their level. So they think killing a robe user that's 10-20 levels above them is a piece of cake.

I have no problem with a level 100 assasin with nirvana gear because face it, they have at least 500-1k USD Gear. b:surrender, although a nerf combined with the new Earthen class coming out would do just nicely.... b:pleased
    edited October 2010
    ROFL Assasins so funny. Especially the lower level ones who try to "actually kill me"

*Clicks Expel* What are you doing...? You tickle me youdie now. *Casts Sage Dragon* You go bye bye now. *dragon falls down and assasin dies*

Assasin comes back*

"Wow you're good want to be friends?? (So I can avoid finding you when i'm red name)

Me being so nice *Sigh...* ok... *Adds* b:surrender

Assassin trys to kill you*

Expel* What are you doing? *casts BIDS* you go bye bye now. *dragon falls down on assassin and assassin survives with 20% because of deaden nerves*

assassin uses force stealth*
    expel wears off*
    assassin comes out of stealth, with spark, and wtfpwns*

Assassin: lololololol I win, but i g2g now my mom says its time for bed.

Wow little kid, you still do what your mom says?

Assassin: I'm not a little kid, I'm 40 years old.

*EPIC FACEPALM*
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Assassin trys to kill you*

Expel* What are you doing? *casts BIDS* you go bye bye now. *dragon falls down on assassin and assassin survives with 20% because of deaden nerves*

assassin uses force stealth*
    expel wears off*
    assassin comes out of stealth, with spark, and wtfpwns*

Assassin: lololololol I win, but i g2g now my mom says its time for bed.

Wow little kid, you still do what your mom says?

Assassin: I'm not a little kid, I'm 40 years old.

*EPIC FACEPALM*

b:cry
    edited October 2010
    lol I guess I hit a nerve? =P
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    anyways why is nerfing stealth such a big deal LOL barb and my veno where nerfed in more then 1 skills of there skills and sin only 1 nerf me think they deserv a major NERF.

let them come 2 the nerf LV of regular class nerfs b:pleased.

ps TRUE hurt dosent IT b:victory nerf hurt my barb and my veno bramble in pvp so give bramble full pvp support then i see dead sin dye why themself b:pleased

bramble bramble bramble or nerf stealth b:angry

How did barb get nerfed? They got buffed around genie's introduction with 100% hit on Mighty Swing, chance to freeze on Alacrity, attack lvl reduction with Devour.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited October 2010
    added new suggestion to list...

good to see PWI might be implementing it b:victory