Options
1234568»

Comments

• Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    Kuaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm talking about the buggy second BH here, not the regular one :3
    And 3 BHs are better than 1 or 2 anyway.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    9/10 First BH done were bags of ****, yes I prefer the old way much better.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKrimsonXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKrimsonXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly, I think if PWE wanted ppl to lvl faster to spend more money in cash shop (we all know high lvls spend more cash) they should have just made the original BH system worht more EXP. I find it ridiculous that they have made another daily that takes literally hours to complete. I gave up on world quest long ago, but this new system takes it to a whole new level.

I'm not the only person I see on these forums who finds it next to impossible to find a party for anything that isn't BH related. I am in one of the largest factions on our server on my main and everytime i see someone ask for a RB/FB hell even the high level TT's (TT3-3), the response is usually which boss? The people in most factions now spend hours doing nothing but BH only to have no time to fellow faction mates other things esential to the game (culti bosses,TT's for gear, etc.).

This new system sucks alot of the fun out of the game, and it is destroying the functionality of Factions (eg. the main reason for having them -.-). I dont mind the extra exp BH's give, but they shouldnt take up so much of the players main game play time.

I will quote myself in saying, if you want players to level faster PWE/PWI, make the ONE BH worth more exp. Rather than ruin your entire game by making game-play filled with hours of nothing but one, big, boring, repetitive, daily quest

(GM's should pass this along because people ARE quitting because of it)

Editing to add a comment: World quest was a great idea bc it gives "free" exp. while not requiring a squad or massive blocks of time to complete. Meaning one can stop in the middle of WQ on a moments notice to go help a faction member with something else and return to it later, without messing up the quest (unlike bh where if you leave you are pretty much s.o.l. go start over). WQ also promotes the sale of teleport stones so it is a win win for both the players and PWE. More quests like this should be implemented in place of the BH in my opinion.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have recently found out how to do this new system without missing a single BH, just by doing a single BH run per day. It now gives me more XP and for a lower cost; I don't even need to use the stone to go back and forth multiple times anymore... just run through killing all the bosses in any order and leave.

Its a superior system in the end (at least for 90-99 for sure).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • didi
    didi Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Heres how I see it. The old syst is simpler, yet you get alot of xp with little effort. With the new system, its time consuming if you don't make the effort and will result in people getting less xp per hr or per coins for wine.

However, with enough efforts made in a number of ways, people might get more for less, which makes bh more interesting to me. With the new syst, you have to deciding how, when and who you do it with. I still do it with random squade, and my guess is that more and more people with get better as they will want to do bh79 unwine for example.

example 1. with a good squade
    New syst.
    -unwine bh79
    -takes 2x to 3x as long as 1 wine bh79
    (in time my guess is, it can be as fast as taking only 1.5-1.8 time as long as 1 wine bh79)
    -get 750,000 xp

example 2
    New syst
    in a good case scenario, in one day, you can get
    -1,230,000 xp
    -making only 2 trip to the boss
    -spending only 100k for 1 wine trip
    Its possible if say you have yesterdays brig1, and today you get eden1 at reset, then get linus1 about 10mins later. Then you get squade, finish eden, and you get brig2.
    At this point you gain 330xp from eden. now you wine bh79, go in and kill linus followed by brig to complet brig1, brig2 and linus1.
  • shammahbenjudah
    shammahbenjudah Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kinda hard to work a job and have a life and run BH 39 through 89 for faction mates in one day with the new system...sooo much downtime waiting for ports out and back. Yes the experience potential is greater, but I don't have the time to be bothered with keeping them up to date.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kinda hard to work a job and have a life and run BH 39 through 89 for faction mates in one day with the new system...sooo much downtime waiting for ports out and back. Yes the experience potential is greater, but I don't have the time to be bothered with keeping them up to date.

Dont allow them to tp in / out and such .. read my previous messages..

you will lose a measly xp for the first 2 days, and afterwards you will get the full Xp, and most of all==> TIME

I already know that my 79 run will take me 20 minutes. Sty, Minus, Briga.. tp out .

and I ll have step 2 and 3 for tomorrow.. and enough time to do anything i want.

Use your brains, reflection and a little studie of the mechanics of the game.. and you ll have more to win than to lose.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly if you don't like it you're a fool. If you liked the old system think of the new one as the same thing that gives +10% experience with the OPTION of giving you even more. Its not like you are FORCED to do more than one, or even one bounty. I'd like to thank the Devs for this aweful leveling helper :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ive actually gotten the hang of revi's method of doing them. tho yes it does seem like im going to miss out on a bunch at the end of things, and im gonna have to learn a whole new method once i hit 100, this is much better than the old one.

i dont really care if it takes longer to do. i get more exp for the same cost as the old way.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    liking the new system now, you can stacka ton b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm talking about the buggy second BH here, not the regular one :3
    And 3 BHs are better than 1 or 2 anyway.

You now can get 4 BHs instead of 3 at reset, so it's pretty much the same. Nothing changed there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."