Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    /facepalm

Learn to Read...*sigh*

Rofl, that's cute b:chuckle

You learn to read :/ My cleric got 2 at once (apparently after researching it was because I handed in a finished bh from yesterday) So naturally I made a misunderstanding that it was normal to get 2. And posted a question (oh shock! bad seph!) to verify I was understanding things correctly now.

Learn not to look ignorant. *sigh*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Blah, the new BH system isn't a problem for me. I constantly farm mats and herbs for personal uses. BHs are basically free to me still.b:thanks

Don't really care if I need to pay again, as long as I get a good mat run going. :P

Edit: Oh yea, be smart in holding instances and killing the right boss and such. Sty was the only thing that was **** over for me earlier, but unwined sty runs with 90+ squads are easy and quick. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    let me correct some points..

@ 90 you did get 2*300k previously .

now you can get 330+240+180k

so now you gain 750k for 600k previously

sure, if all the 90s BH are like today you will have all 3 bosses in the same dongeon and not necessarilly in a good order (Linus, Stygean, Brigand)

just kill the mobs to see if the right door is opened or not, reset dungeon if stygean door is opened ( takes 5 minutes)

wine the dungeon or not.. as you wish

kill the first boss, all tp out execpt one, that stays in

come back, the other goes to get second.. repeat previous step .. and that way you used 1 set of wine (or none)

i aggree its a totally lazy way of doing the dungeon ;)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So anyway...let me get this straight...we do one after the other 3 times? I'm assuming someone stays behind to keep the instance open and it can be done on one wine?
    Rofl, that's cute b:chuckle

You learn to read :/ My cleric got 2 at once (apparently after researching it was because I handed in a finished bh from yesterday) So naturally I made a misunderstanding that it was normal to get 2. And posted a question (oh shock! bad seph!) to verify I was understanding things correctly now.

Learn not to look ignorant. *sigh*

Do I need to say more........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Personally, i don't like it and feel it isn't needed at all to help people get to level 80 or above its easy enough with the new daily quests anyway. The only level range that should have 3 BH's is levels 90 and above, no-one else needs it like in a previous post i mentioned non of the levels are hard to get through without dailies, the only time xp really slows down and takes u days/weeks to level is around 84-85 and will get worse accordingly, even still i don't feel 3 BH's are needed and i wont be doing them.

IMO they make the game to easy to level there will no longer be a felt of appreciation when you see a level 90+ who has managed to get that far since now it will be easy as getting for 50-70. (Excluding oracle idiots of course).
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Personally, i don't like it and feel it isn't needed at all to help people get to level 80 or above its easy enough with the new daily quests anyway. The only level range that should have 3 BH's is levels 90 and above, no-one else needs it like in a previous post i mentioned non of the levels are hard to get through without dailies, the only time xp really slows down and takes u days/weeks to level is around 84-85 and will get worse accordingly, even still i don't feel 3 BH's are needed and i wont be doing them.

IMO they make the game to easy to level there will no longer be a felt of appreciation when you see a level 90+ who has managed to get that far since now it will be easy as getting for 50-70. (Excluding oracle idiots of course).

The same can be said about the insane Exp one gets from the marriage quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    The same can be said about the insane Exp one gets from the marriage quest.

I don't do that either lol my in-game wife managed to break both her laptops and her computer so i haven't been able to but saying that i like the struggle to gain a level where i have to do FF or grind or whatever i do to level as i dont do RB or oracles as it makes it more of an achievement when i do get their, with all these new dailies people who have reached the top level range like yourself increase quickly and that isn't a good thing as i hold those who have reached level 90+ or above with respect and those that reached 100+ id gladly give my time for anytime anywhere as you all deserve it, now that will all change. (Excluding oracle idiots of course).

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well, lemme tell u one thing:
    this is a push for lvl so a lot of ppl will get in the 99-100 range.
    That will create clients for the next "anni packs" that will be introduced at march 1st (or 3rd, whenever the DW+HL servers were launched) tht will contain nirvana crystals.
    Let the cash shop games begin.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't do that either lol my in-game wife managed to break both her laptops and her computer so i haven't been able to but saying that i like the struggle to gain a level where i have to do FF or grind or whatever i do to level as i dont do RB or oracles as it makes it more of an achievement when i do get their, with all these new dailies people who have reached the top level range like yourself increase quickly and that isn't a good thing as i hold those who have reached level 90+ or above with respect and those that reached 100+ id gladly give my time for anytime anywhere as you all deserve it, now that will all change. (Excluding oracle idiots of course).

b:surrender IF I do Crazy Stone = 0.1%....that is all....the BH 100 rewards are items unless you get the Orb of Cultivation which gives you 400k exp but rare.

The new system, for the 2nd BH, gives you a choice of Exp, Spirit or Rep. IMP most will take the spirit for skills or the rep if they are going for rank 6. b:surrender

I have increased a little since marriage quest and doing Nirvana, but after being 101 for two months I am still only at 18%.....and that is about 48mill exp b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i have 2 BH's stacked right now on my psychic. I did 2 BH's today to get my psychic to 50. Once i hit 50 it gave me two BH's at once for level 50 plus? is this usual? I havent done the BH's on my main yet.. i'm just asking about what i already did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i have 2 BH's stacked right now on my psychic. I did 2 BH's today to get my psychic to 50. Once i hit 50 it gave me two BH's at once for level 50 plus? is this usual? I havent done the BH's on my main yet.. i'm just asking about what i already did.

Not unusual since the BH's change every 10 levels. You just got the new ones for your level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    b:surrender IF I do Crazy Stone = 0.1%....that is all....the BH 100 rewards are items unless you get the Orb of Cultivation which gives you 400k exp but rare.

The new system, for the 2nd BH, gives you a choice of Exp, Spirit or Rep. IMP most will take the spirit for skills or the rep if they are going for rank 6. b:surrender

I have increased a little since marriage quest and doing Nirvana, but after being 101 for two months I am still only at 18%.....and that is about 48mill exp b:surrender

Sorry what i mean is people will reach the top level range more quickly now.

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I would have no complaint if it wherent for the fact that yesterdays BH went>

1st >>>delta stage 2 boss
    2nd >>>delta stage.......3 boss

Meaning we actually cannot feel safe with just 1bm barbless like in previous delta BHs, and have to dig a tad... and actually have a possibility of a fail. (seriously u cant rule it out cause unlike instances u cant come back and ress **** and continue on)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    Xeiren - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh god, stage 2 and stage 3? b:shocked I feel fortunate today's 100+ BH was Peachblossom Ritualist and Skeleton Legion Marshal. Does that mean it's possible to kill something other than snakefist in warsong? Are we going to have to kill Haunted Headless in Abaddon if Peachblossom was the previous assignment? b:sad
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh god, stage 2 and stage 3? b:shocked I feel fortunate today's 100+ BH was Peachblossom Ritualist and Skeleton Legion Marshal. Does that mean it's possible to kill something other than snakefist in warsong? Are we going to have to kill Haunted Headless in Abaddon if Peachblossom was the previous assignment? b:sad
    so far ive only heard on the forums that 1 extra was added (from other pples posts) but not sure. I guess we will see if thers more...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    Magikrap - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the 3BHS is a great idea even though you get less exp for the first

it encourages less grinding

grinding makes mmos ****

partying up and running dungeons is a bit funner than grinding

i dont think you guys are pinpointing the ACTUAL probelm here

the ACTUAL PROBLEM is wines

they should make wines easier to attain

how the **** do they make wines from metal,coal,wood and minerals?

it should be like just a few herbs

or even better

it should be bought with some coin

this would be a coin sink reducing the cost of gold prices

imo the wines is stupid idea, dungeons should hav less monsters in them

what is the need for heroes when some drunkarse guy can kill monsters better than me

stupid **** like this that makes this game illogical and unimmersive
  • pwgod01
    pwgod01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I got Brigand all three times..... tell me how I could hold the instance while I go back and get the next BH. That doesnt work when you keep getting the same boss. AND it was the lowest exp mob I could get for my BH. So it costs me for three BH runs AND I get low exp for my time

it is also going to promote more people trying to use mat bots to farm mats to sell. It will make people more aggresive in fighting over mats as mats become more valuable.

So as for my vote on this new BH system.... I dont like it.... So far I havent found anyone ingame that has liked it.

Lets see

Wedding quest, world quest, crazy stone, 3x BH + farming mats or coin = no time to actualy play the game
    edited January 2010
    Options

grinding makes mmos ****

or even better

what is the need for heroes when some drunkarse guy can kill monsters better than me

*Deletes Forum Account*

• Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

grinding makes mmos ****

or even better

^ ummm..... contradict yourself much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BH100 targets appear to be shared between servers.

There has only been 1 BH100 since this change and that was a primary BH to Delta Stage 2 boss and then a secondary BH to delta Stage 3.

From what I heard about the lower-level triple BH's, all were in the same instance (can anyone deny that they got a triple BH between different instances?).

Right now I am under a working assumption that all secondary targets in BH100 will be found in the same instance as the primary target. Perhaps tomorrow we will have 3-3 Emperer as primary with 3-3 Minister as secondary.

I am assuming we will be able to pick up today's primary BH again in the window between 12:00 and 12:05am server time for a total of 4 BH100s a day (only 2 of which are worth doing imo).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    Magikrap - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^ ummm..... contradict yourself much?

could u please explain how

i dont understand
    edited January 2010
    Options

There has only been 1 BH100 since this change and that was a primary BH to Delta Stage 2 boss and then a secondary BH to delta Stage 3.

From what I heard about the lower-level triple BH's, all were in the same instance (can anyone deny that they got a triple BH between different instances?).

Right now I am under a working assumption that all secondary targets in BH100 will be found in the same instance as the primary target. Perhaps tomorrow we will have 3-3 Emperer as primary with 3-3 Minister as secondary.

I am assuming we will be able to pick up today's primary BH again in the window between 12:00 and 12:05am server time for a total of 4 BH100s a day (only 2 of which are worth doing imo).
    this guy said he got abaddon and delta ;o
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this guy said he got abaddon and delta ;o

Abaddon was probably what he had stacked from the day before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Wahida - Dreamweaver
    Wahida - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    too sleepy to read the whole thread.

but you don't have to do the other 2 BHs. ijs
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Abaddon was probably what he had stacked from the day before.

Nope it was not, I've done all my BHs before maint. About every 100+ in HT I know got the abaddon-wave 2 combo.

I don't think the same instance as prior BH is true either. I was 79 when maint was over and was at 91%-ish. I got pyro BH when I went to pick it up. After I completed it, I turned it in to see that Gluttonix is next. So I have doubts that it's necessarily in the same instance.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Did anyone else notice a difference in the drop rate? I did the three bosses and the winer ended up with two molds and three 3*s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My BH69 group wasn't that lucky. There wasn't any molds dropped, don't remember about 3 starred items though.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My cleric confused me. I got bh59 drake+gluttonix at once. Then after killing those 2 I got osfotis.

So I assumed my BM was the same. Had a old guar BH, and HH wasn't giving me any more so I said "damn, my old bh must be stopping me getting the new 2 at once thing". So I trashed it and got guar again. WTF, where's my 2 at once. So trashed again and no bh for me today.

So anyway...let me get this straight...we do one after the other 3 times? I'm assuming someone stays behind to keep the instance open and it can be done on one wine?

I'm not sure what happened, at lvl 69 I got a BH for wyvern and Pyro. I finished up wyvern, came back and hit 70 upon cashing in the quest, I then got gluttonix (unwined with 3 person only) and completed it.

I got another BH again..i forgot who is the boss and left it undone. So total I have 2 undone BH right now, which I have already done 2 yesterday, so I have a total of 4 BH.

At lvl 70, gluttonix gave me 12.1% exp, give or take. I think it glitched out coz i hit 70 after doing a BH and it gave me 2 more, without the need to turn in each (for the extra BH token).
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Did anyone else notice a difference in the drop rate? I did the three bosses and the winer ended up with two molds and three 3*s.

You are right, alot of 3 star stuff dropped by the bosses that we have killed. Fushy rankar and finally wyvern, and did Gluttonix too.

All these bosses were dropping 3 start stuff.

I think it may be luck, or they have improved the drop rates.
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options

I got pyro and gluttonix upon hitting 70, then turned in glut and got drake... yeah... so there's a high chance it is together.