New DQ System Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As DoD stated, the new system will be up to date and working more smoothly (or will be eventually, i'm sure it will have bugs, but new things have that).

As much as I hate to be the buzzkill here... look around. Look at the rankings, the jones/o'malley's system, and all the other issues (there's quite a few, and most have been around for years with no fix in sight). I find the chance of whatever new system they implement working "smoothly" even after a decent length of time to be fairly slim.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • docseventy
    docseventy Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i can imagine a ton of mails about dq going into support. but i'd guess most of them were related to the website and to the question "why don't i see my dq points immediately after farming?". i never ever met someone ingame who had a real issue besides sometimes having to wait for weeks until the points showed up or rewards were delivered.

and yes, i agree on the chances-being-slim thing about a new system. as said, why not fix current issues first?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The selection of items from the current DQ system is fine.
    For a grand prize consider adding Crown of Madness at a stupidly expensive price so there'll be a way to actually farm it. I know a lot that would be interested.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm not sure what I would like to see in the new dragon points system. What definitly can't be missed is the sage-demon cards. That was one of the most useful items from the system. I also like a lot the random pigments, I hope those come back in the new system.

I also hope you would give dq value points to some items that are technically useless now, like many mats from TT. At least there would be some reason to farm again, and to actually pick up those mats.

Just please don't put items for a price no one would buy for. Like perfect chi stones in the old system were too expensive compared to what you could get them for ingame. Please research what's the price for items in-game before setting a price.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    For a grand prize consider adding Crown of Madness at a stupidly expensive price so there'll be a way to actually farm it. I know a lot that would be interested.

500x supporting this
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Depending on what the new system is going to be and how you get the points for it, i'd have to say no if it's going to be something like selling TT mats for points. That would make farming a "stupidly expensive price" way too damn easy and every sin will be running around with that helm in a few weeks after release.

Then again i'd say no if the system is grind item x from mob y for z amount of points, simply because of the mobs are in the open world, botters would have the advantage of it.

Since the issue is:
    The reason we have decided to phase out the current DQ system, is that it frankly wasn't living up to our standards in terms of reliability and consistency. Many problems with the DQ point update system and reward redemption flow would all too often have issues, giving both you and us many headaches. Thus it has been decided to create a brand new system that can be much more stable for the future.

Then why not just redo the entire current DQ system from scratch so that it DOES work reliable and consistent?
    I can't really think of anything that could replace it so that it works really similair to the current DQ system as it was, in the terms of farming items and NPC'ing them for points.

I would say implement some daily quest people can do for x amount of points per day, but I doubt the community would be happy with that as it will limit the amount of points one would get per day...
    It would solve the botting problem though lol b:chuckle
    And I guess it would work with being able to "farm" the stupid expensive helm in a not too fast pace. Though highly unlikely they'd ever put that helm in there.

Whatever the system is going to be, just keep pigments, makeover scrolls, do-all cards and sage/demon event cards in it. That's mainly what the community wants from the system anyway.

Also, if PWE is smart then keep it web based and don't force players to use arc to have access to this, that would be a really not so clever move.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Vote for this.
    ...For a grand prize consider adding Crown of Madness at a stupidly expensive price so there'll be a way to actually farm it. I know a lot that would be interested.

If this DQ system is heavy/light build oriented .... but I think it is not. Arcane classes can't wear above helm, so this proposition will disbalance DQ system in favor of heavy and light build of characters.
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Greetings PWI community,

We here on the PWI team have indeed been reading the forum posts/threads on this subject, and have been collecting as much information as we can for what's to come. We hear your voice, and know we are taking heed. However, I cannot give an exact date as to when the new system will be launched, as details are still changing due to the new system still being worked on.

We have not released a blog post (as of yet) on what's to come due to this reason. We rather not post something that is constantly changing every week, thus confusing everyone until the release of the new system.

As such, I can only at this point give out the following information:

-There is a new system being worked on to replace the DQ system

The reason we have decided to phase out the current DQ system, is that it frankly wasn't living up to our standards in terms of reliability and consistency. Many problems with the DQ point update system and reward redemption flow would all too often have issues, giving both you and us many headaches. Thus it has been decided to create a brand new system that can be much more stable for the future.

I will be updating this thread as I gain concrete information that I can pass on to you, the community.

Until that point, we'd love for you to give us your thoughts on what you personally would like to see in the new DQ system, because as has been mentioned, it has not been finalized yet.

We still have time to make changes before its release.

Please, discuss and I am open to PMs. (not only Genotypist!)

Thanks for notifing us, the players. That you're thinking on a new system. I, however am still quite unhappy with the fact there was no notice what so ever on removing the old one without any notice in the core connect site. This seems like something big, no?
    It really would have been appreciated if the community was told something. This kind of lack of information causes rumours and helps spreading a lot of negative feelings towards the game and the people who run it. Please dont repeat a mistake like that again, as you can see the reactions of the players were not nice... it's your job to keep the players happy as possible or at least not to give them any reasons to RQ the game because of poor managment.

As for the new DQ system, if you had such big problems with the old system wouldnt it be more simple if may be the DQ items keep their DQ value but some NPC starts taking them, saying he will take care of the items and count their value, and at the reach/peak of lets say 10 k DQ points giving a piece of D/S event card, and/or may be some list of rewards the player can pick from to take as reward.
    Make it a quest like "oh, those items are the ... .... lost treasure, i'm a rare collector, thank you for finding so many of them and helping me completing my collection, here is your reward"
    or like a quest where some "mysterious NPC wants to make a deal with you - you give him the items that he needs for whatever reason all npcs need items lol and he gives you reward for proving that you slayed so many monsters /meaning the DQ items value will show what lvl monster you killed and how many ... well roughly at least/

Anyway, my main idea is if it was such a big problem to make transactions from the game to the site and vise versa why not simplify things and make all transactions only in the game.

It will be unfortunate that the option to give items to different servers will be lost but honestly i dont know many people who are willing to give extra care/items for one character from another server they're playing on, because most players tend to focus on one or few characters, but they tend to focus on characters from one server.

I did hear something about auto-botting added in the game, but i'm strongly against it, there are plenty of people out there who enjoy simply grinding on the map. It's going to be somewhat discouraging to know they dont need to do what they do like to do...
    just because there are lazy people out there who are lazy and dont know how to look around for people to team up with for some quest to kill mobs.
    This is a social game, one of the ways to make friends is on the map, killing the monsters.... if that botting system enters the game, that's one less way for people to make friends and to enjoy the game. There are people out there, who actually take pleasure in that. the DQ system the way it was, was useful and well... not popular for new players unless they were bright enough to check the site... Dont hope for that kind of players anymore.
    Also auto botting means less chances of newbies finding someone to talk to/ask for help. The newbies arent a myth. But the way the high lvl players and most player in the game are acting it's real pain to get those low lvl pixels more into the game.

I think i'm getting carried away, but if the PWI staff wants to keep their player base, give them more things to enjoy. The DQ system was a great bonus to play for any casual player, who isnt quite into the game just yet to pay and get the sacred R9 gear.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the only problem i ever had with the dq system is when i would npc more than 5 stacks of 100 dq items, it would take a few hours to update..
    and thats the only problem i have ever seen..

as for rewards.. put the MoGs back in..
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Melekhiel - Sanctuary
    Melekhiel - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Double this and triple this! As other possible stupidly expensive rewards I might suggest tickets for 3.3 flyers and other stuff from packs that is hard to actually get from said packs b:surrender

And one more question to our GMs - is there a chance of DQ points x2 before the whole system is changed?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Don`t forget, there are still people with millions of DQ points unspent from the rep promo glitch.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013

I think this is a bad idea, although I understand why you'd want it there as atm it's pack only and barely even that due to the rarity. However, the whole point of the dq system was to compensate for dq item nerf and it's rewards made getting certain things cheaper. It rewarded grinding, which while easy is very much incredibly time consuming. Putting in something like that would likely raise the prices of everything else in there. Not to mention a helm that good should require endgame content to achieve. And DQ rewards are a broad based item with rewards that are useful for everyone. I'd rather they keep the broad appeal and accessibility, rather than putting in things that are too valuable and would just increase botting or be something attatched to only endgame content. Obviously, they should have an advantage just like they did DQ. But it should be something that is easy enough for a lot of different types of players. And that helm is definitely not something that should be a reward for something of that nature. But that's just my personal opinion there. I'd much rather they put that in as a chance item obtained from spamming nirvana or something. I do think it should be more obtainable than it is now though.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Items to include in the new DQ system:
    - Demon/Sage event card (a must!)
    - Random Pigments (used by many)
    - Makeover scrolls (used by many)
    - Do-All cards (used by those who do Cube of Fate)
    - Some fashion sets (old DQ system had some fashion)
    - Some all-class pets (old DQ system had some all class pets)
    - A couple of mounts (even if they are same as old mounts or just recolours)
    - Smileys? A lot of people use event gold for them but maybe some people are not patient enough to farm the cards and just want the smileys.

I hope you won't make the new system ARC exclusive. You'll face the rage of many players. Please keep it on the website :(

I also agree to using items other than DQ for the system. Fairy box keys, reflection shards, nirvana keys, celestones or some other item given as reward from BH/Morai that grants points upon NPCing. This will encourage people participating in BH/Morai. It's something most people can do, if not all, and it's something people can't abuse with bots.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DthAfterLife - Heavens Tear
    DthAfterLife - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The old system seemed to work fine. Ive never had any problem with it. I use it mostly for event cards so if you want to do anything just update the event boutique. I dont "bot" by whatever definition that holds but i do grind alot. Some i npc for myself, some i sell in a catshop. It keeps coins in my bank and charms on my toons.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I for one am not happy. Sure it is nice to FINALLY hear something about this matter but PWE still has some answers to give. Why were we not warned ahead of time that you planned on removing DQ. I am quite sure that you were all informed ahead of time that you were removing it and I am also sure you knew you would be removing the in game text from the DQ items so why were left to find out for ourselves? How come genotypist didnt update the patch notes accordingly till after we brought up that we noticed the missing in game text of DQ items? All in all it feels to me as though we were going to be shafted and caught you guys in the act. I mean im not trying to say that PWE was NEVER going to tell us but we should have known ahead of time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    Lenaura - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thank you for replying, that's all most of us wanted and to keep dq rewards in one form or another. Its to good to loose.

Rotation of items would be great, every month maybe..weekly might be to much. Maybe have 'core' items like demon/sage card, horse, perfect chi, maiden chests and rotate the rest with fun stuff...smilies, teleport stones, stuff that can be bound to the char or a fashion set could be rotated every month depending on the season.
  • Silviia - Dreamweaver
    Silviia - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thank you for letting us know what is going on with the DQ reward system. As others have requested please keep Demon/Sage Event cards, Random Dyes and Makeover Scrolls to the new system as those are among the main items redeemed.

I agree with this. Some way to farm that helm would be awesome.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    In keeping with the suggestion part of this thread i will say this. I hardly think half the things people ask are going to be remotely considered. Crown of madness....TT mats...none of these things will probably EVER be seen as DQ rewards. I personally could care less but i would personally like to see more legit decent things to choose from in the DQ reward system as rewards in this new system. The old rewards were outdated and half of them were dumb. I think personally it is about time we got faster mounts and maybe this new system would be a nice way to introduce them to maybe get people to play more? I find it insane how much people pay for pack mounts when after the anniversary everyone has an 11 speed mount now. So if you were to introduce a faster mount and only make it available via DQ and make it non tradable you would practically force people to get in game and get that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Greetings PWI community,

We here on the PWI team have indeed been reading the forum posts/threads on this subject, and have been collecting as much information as we can for what's to come. We hear your voice, and know we are taking heed. However, I cannot give an exact date as to when the new system will be launched, as details are still changing due to the new system still being worked on.

We have not released a blog post (as of yet) on what's to come due to this reason. We rather not post something that is constantly changing every week, thus confusing everyone until the release of the new system.

As such, I can only at this point give out the following information:

-There is a new system being worked on to replace the DQ system

I will be updating this thread as I gain concrete information that I can pass on to you, the community.

Until that point, we'd love for you to give us your thoughts on what you personally would like to see in the new DQ system, because as has been mentioned, it has not been finalized yet.

We still have time to make changes before its release.

Please, discuss and I am open to PMs. (not only Genotypist!)

Sorry for spamming the thread consecutively so fast but this bring up ANOTHER question. WHEN is the current DQ system OFFICIALLY being removed or is there STILL no response to that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Then they'd have to implement the Matchless Wings as well, since it's also not farmable. And Scroll of Tome too. And Vit Stones. There are probably more pack-only stuff that are just like the Crown of Madness.

I understand the current rarity of the Crown of Madness might make it seem to be worth adding, but frankly I think it's a bad idea to implement it as a reward in the DQ system.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013

>End Game Gear in DQ Rewards

Let's not do that. Having a means of farming it is one thing, but why should the Crown get in when other items that are also near impossible to farm like:

Then they'd have to implement the Matchless Wings as well, since it's also not farmable. And Scroll of Tome too. And Vit Stones. There are probably more pack-only stuff that are just like the Crown of Madness.

...don't make it in? DQ rewards should just stick to convenience items, otherwise it would pressure others to farm points for high-end items to stay competitive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd suggest, if currently pack exclusive items were to be made farmable, make it something like the map 2/3/4 quest reward gear, only needing an even more outrageous number of wraith bones/teeth/spirits than the tier 5 reward item needs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited October 2013
    ...don't make it in? DQ rewards should just stick to convenience items, otherwise it would pressure others to farm points for high-end items to stay competitive.

Oh, I'm all for NOT having them there. Just saying that the Crown of Madness isn't so special really, and it would be the same as having matchless wings and SoT there. Maybe there should be some hard way to farm them. There should also be a way to manufacture the lvl 7 tomes from 3 lvl 6 ones, even if it turns out to be more expensive than buying from someone who got them from packs. Probably never gonna happen, though.

A suggestion would be to have those thingyes that increase the prestige gotten from questing in morai available as DQ rewards, making it so that people won't have to stick to 30%, 50% and 80(?)% only once per order. Especially now that the stuff require up to 7k prestige.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh, I'm all for NOT having them there. Just saying that the Crown of Madness isn't so special really, and it would be the same as having matchless wings and SoT there. Maybe there should be some hard way to farm them. There should also be a way to manufacture the lvl 7 tomes from 3 lvl 6 ones, even if it turns out to be more expensive than buying from someone who got them from packs. Probably never gonna happen, though.

I know, I'm just saying its a potential slippery slope putting one piece of endgame gear in there to begin with (as those items are also fairly uncommon/near impossible to actually "Farm")

As for the Crown, maybe making it able to be obtained by exchanging many different items for it like Supreme Robe: Dominance could work. Say...you'll need to acquire Hats/Helms from all NV3, OHT (Gold), Warsoul of Heaven/Earth and the Golden Blast Helm to exchange for the tickets to create it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd like to see random pigments stay for one, but then provide more expensive colored inks as an option. I know dyes are a part of PWE revenue, so don't implement every color. After all, there are many options for pigments that cost under 500k in cat shops as it is, so there wouldn't be too much of an impact if the right dyes were put in it. Black and White would either have to be super expensive to keep up with the 2m coin value in game that makes it worth it to CS them, out left out entirely. I'd rather have the latter.

Other than that I really can't think of anything.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sage/demon cards, Random Dyes, makeover scrolls keep please.

hmm maybe re add MOGs non tradable of course :D
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • shawnswife
    shawnswife Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would love to see the items tradable, as you are the one earning the points, should be able to do whatever you want with the items. As far as new items, it would be great to have a whole new set of things to choose from. I like the demon/sage event cards, but I really think that you should be able to get ANYTHING then in the boutique that you can get with regular cash too. It is stupid that they jack up the price so much as it is when you are using the coin from the demon/sage cards. Again, you earn the points and should be able to get same items as people using regular cash.

So much about this game is really ridiculous. You keep having to invent new ways to get people's real life money, that soon it will be only the people who have tons of money in real life here. Everyone else will move on to another game that they don't need to spend money on, or at least not as much money to keep up with "the norm". There really is no decent incentive for a new person to stay. Yes you have the dream.... packs, which don't get me wrong, they are really nice and all, but even in creating those, you have gotten people to spend money, as the inventory/bank space isn't enough to handle all the items and most is not even account stashable, so you have to go and spend money to make inventory/bank bigger (beyond the 2 DQ quests you can do).

So, maybe add things like rows for your inventory or bank as DQ rewards.
    Take away the pets, cause no one wants them, you get enough of that **** in the different packs such as the dream.... packs. (Sorry, can't remember the full name...)

And here is the best idea for either a DQ reward, or even in cash shop....
    GET an UNBOUND STONE. So at least you can unbind and sell or trade to your other account or something like that when it comes to some of the gear and weps that you pay your hard earned coin/sweat/real life cash for... Like I have TT 80 and 90 gold gear that I would love to use on other toons of mine, but they are not on the same account. I just think that is bogus that when we are the ones who buy, earn, or whatever, that we can't do with them what we want.

Also, sure would be nice if the R8 gear could now be used towards the R9 or something, not just NPC something that cost so much and now people are saying you are fail and **** like that if that is "ALL" you have. The cost to re cast it is out of this world and things as well.

This game has turned into a bunch of rich ***** who power level all their toons, then can't hang with us old school people who actually know what we are doing because there was NO other option, but to actually do our quests, learn how to play nice with others cause an instance used to take us hours to complete and TT 90 gear and level 90 toons were considered ubber gear and levels. Now, people see you at level 100 and even try to call you a noob.

It is ridiculous. Plain and simple. I am tired of ending up in a squad with power level idiots who don't even know how to play their toons. Actually had a level 100 cleric say "What is purify".
    WTH??? Other things I have heard out of lvl 100+ (power level idiots) Barb- "What do you mean you want both buffs? Barbs only have one buff." Veno- "I can't help heal your pet, only you can heal your own." BM-"You want HF? What is that?" And my all time favorite- Wiz-"You want me to heal you if the BB isn't enough? Wiz doesn't heal." "I don't have the ability to heal at all."

So: Ideas for DQ rewards:
    1.) More space for bank/inventory
    2.) Unbinding stone
    3.) Make ALL items in the boutique available with the demon/sage event card money and make it tradable.
    4.) How about the geography maps added.
    5.) (Wishful thinking)-Make a potion that makes all power level noobs go away so you don't have to listen to their bulls--- anymore.
    6.) ultimate prize- An hour to spend with a GM and program people of the game to go over what is wrong with the game and how to fix it so that it doesn't just fade away and newer games take over... (Maybe have Phillip Blood sit in on the session and tell you what you need to do to revive the game- check him out and see what he is doing with the new game he is developing.)
    7.) Make some smart pills and try to fix all the stupid people in the game lol
    edited October 2013
    Oh, one more suggestion would be to add supply tokens there. It would satisfy those who don't like/can't attend to NW (and those who QQ they joined a PvE server to avoid any kind of PvP whatsoever), and wouldn't break the game's economy as long as the points required to get one of them still meant more farming than required in NW, and maybe if there's, say, a limit of 100 tokens/week too.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'd much rather they revamp Nirvana and make Matchless/Crown farmable in there than put them in DQ points, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh, one more suggestion would be to add supply tokens there.

This +infinity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~