Assassin vs Fist BM?

Options

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i'd like to start by saying that you're an idiot.
    now that that's settled, you're a 3x sin... you have absolutely no experience yet you talk all big and strong as if you know exactly whats going on
    third... you're an idiot.. just had to say it again.
    so now that i used those three, extremely logical points, i have decided to side with bm's because you're simply an idiot and people like you make me hate the class they play.
    in conclusion, fist bm's are better just because you're a noob.
    kthxbye

so by your own logic archers are **** cause you play one o=?
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i'd like to start by saying that you're an idiot.
    now that that's settled, you're a 3x sin... you have absolutely no experience yet you talk all big and strong as if you know exactly whats going on
    third... you're an idiot.. just had to say it again.
    so now that i used those three, extremely logical points, i have decided to side with bm's because you're simply an idiot and people like you make me hate the class they play.
    in conclusion, fist bm's are better just because you're a noob.
    kthxbye

u necroed a dying thread just to flame cuz of something that was said to a entirely different person? GG. and im glad my words were enough for u to QQ into so much rage as to necro a entire thread just for me b:cute
  • Zhadou - Heavens Tear
    Zhadou - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol.
    obviously only sins replied to my post.
    im cracking up. ty for the amusement b:cute
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol.
    obviously only sins replied to my post.
    im cracking up. ty for the amusement b:cute

cuz this is the assassin forums u dum****... now go back the the archer forums plsb:bye
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

mp pots exist nobodys gonna run out of mp hp charms exists blood paint is a nonfactor

*cough*

now try posting realistic stategies

I know sins are leaning towards spike builds, so this is theoretical... but if you build your sin funny w/ str, use bloodpaint, switch to fist/claw, demon spk, then you may be able to regain considerable amounts of life over very short periods of time. This is amplified by wolf emblem.
    Its funny how everyone keeps giving themselves advantages as if the other player isn't going to be doing anything.

So you sleep me. Clerics sleep me too. Is the sin sleep that much better. Can you hit me over and over and over without allowing me to move or use skills....??

Yes. Sins have 2 stuns and Immobilize + Seal. I have a mid-high bm. I don't know why all the other high level bms here wont mention how much seals can hurt us. I can use Bod (which grants evasion and lasts longer than the sin's similar skill), but I can be silenced through that which doesn't let me attack or use skills.
    seals and freeze won't cut it against a bm, only stuns do. i don't know how long your stuns are when maxed, but it's the bms with the 6s stuns.

Do you have a bm? Because I do and I don't really agree with this. Bodhisatva takes care of stuns & freeze, but you can still be sealed through it. Being silenced sucks.
    I think the longest stun for sins pre-sage/demon is 5s. Demon Drake Bash is 7.5s I believe.

Not that I want to revive this thread or anything, but I just want to let people know they're thinking about this the wrong way. The following might help some sins out there in fights vs bms.

You have to consider that sins will always get the first strike against a similar level opponent (unless if it's another sin b:shedtear) via stealth. Stealth, seal for 4 seconds, gain chi (if they try to run, you can either immobilize or teleport-stun), double spark skill to stun for 5 seconds, do whatever, sleep for 5 seconds, gain chi via non-attacking spell, seal for 4 seconds....b:shocked
    If you find that your opponent is still standing and you need to rest for skill cooldowns, shadow escape to gain 1 spark and when you're ready, start again with seal.
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i def believe a fist would prob win...stuns combined with Heave Armor and better phys def would mean a fsit BM would prob pwn a sin =P
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    Vorhes - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol how about everyone stop speculating and assuming the outcome of this topic......everyone knows it depends on the person behind the PC that provides the outcome of the duel or pvp.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tested aginst some 7x sins thought i'd get back in here with my thoughts

autoatack with fist unsparked will rip through their hp rather fast with a higher -int than my measly -.05 that alone could drop them in a RotP's duration

they can dodge the effects of stuns making locking them an absolute pain another reason for me to want demon RotP i supposeb:dirty

seals are short enough duration that you can just ride em out

the 20% life regain dosent reset charm ticks so unless you bypassed the first time easy kill again

stealth is just annoying as hell but random jumping to a low lvl mob + roar can sometimes trap em otherwise its just hit run hit run hit run untill i staart facerolling my keyboard with axes and waiting for a body (actually has worked lol)

their ability to kill heavy is nonexistant without a full dex geni however unless you take them down quickly sins just stealth away till charm reset and round 2 rinse repeate pray for a crit on that bm etc

fun class nasty in pvp on robes and other LA suprisingly durable for a squishy nice range of debuffs and closing skills decent in pve and a godsend on some TT bosses rib strike is wonderfull when spamed that + BB + myriad lock....and you does has a happy barba
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tested aginst some 7x sins thought i'd get back in here with my thoughts

autoatack with fist unsparked will rip through their hp rather fast with a higher -int than my measly -.05 that alone could drop them in a RotP's duration

they can dodge the effects of stuns making locking them an absolute pain another reason for me to want demon RotP i supposeb:dirty

seals are short enough duration that you can just ride em out

the 20% life regain dosent reset charm ticks so unless you bypassed the first time easy kill again

stealth is just annoying as hell but random jumping to a low lvl mob + roar can sometimes trap em otherwise its just hit run hit run hit run untill i staart facerolling my keyboard with axes and waiting for a body (actually has worked lol)

their ability to kill heavy is nonexistant without a full dex geni however unless you take them down quickly sins just stealth away till charm reset and round 2 rinse repeate pray for a crit on that bm etc

fun class nasty in pvp on robes and other LA suprisingly durable for a squishy nice range of debuffs and closing skills decent in pve and a godsend on some TT bosses rib strike is wonderfull when spamed that + BB + myriad lock....and you does has a happy barba

a 7x sin isn't likely to of leveled throat cut very high at all
    deaden nerves is more for classes that get you to 55-60% hp then try and bypass your charm

but yeahs sins don't have much chance of killing bms but in the mid 8xs they can try

tick bms charm > amp > tackling slash > RDS > power dash > inner harmony > head hunt > thunderstorm

only problem is it is easily interrupted

or you could

tick charm > force stealth > adv spark > inner harmony > headhunt > tackling slash > RDS > amp > thunderstorm
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited January 2010
    Options
    First of all, don't compare an assasin lvl 80+ with a bBM fist 80+. As long as we dont get our 79 skills and sage/demon, it's idiotic and useless.

Second, best build for assasin IS 4 dex/1str. Why?

Vit adds health, not much but it adds, and it adds a bit of defense.
    Dex adds attack, percentage of crit (so important...), accuracy and evasion.

So a bit of health and defense vs accuracy evasion attack and crit. Think that's clear.
    Just take good citrine shards at 70+ and u will do just fine.
    We have skills that counter the possibility of dmg we take, and even if we have more health, it won't save us if we, as damage dealers, don't do dmg.
  • Nibbler - Dreamweaver
    Nibbler - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dunno if this is a double post and sorry if it is, but I'm TideLord, I forgot to change my avatar :)
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If the BM ever has the upper hand on the assassin, he can just stealth + TP (town portal). PWI's Bubble Hearth anyone?

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Just take good citrine shards at 70+ and u will do just fine
    thought about cetrine shards.....hp is good but i guess it would do us much better having more phy deff. so we can sue bloodpaint to the fullest. the more dmg our deff absorbs the better. bloodpaint will do the rest. tho tis only 2% a sin crit rate and dmg at higher lvl should be same as archers(without buff) so i think it would be more effective.....i'll try it but what do u think?
  • Nibbler - Dreamweaver
    Nibbler - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I dont like bloodpaint at this lvl (48), but probably good at higher lvls, I'm not going to lvl it past one cuz it seems its just the time that changes.

But ehm, I think it differs, one on one Ph defense might be better, yes, but against a group u have a higher survivability with more health. I don't knoz really anyone who tried this?
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well if ur fighting pvp maybe health is better so ur charm could catch up but pve would be better with deff. and if u fighting 1vX. good luck dieing even the hp boost from cetrine shards won't do u good(tho u could always refine ur accessory(for more deff)
  • Catsnap - Heavens Tear
    Catsnap - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    umm really are we gonna do this now? *sigh* well as i said in the other thread i beleive a sin will be a better DPSer then a fist BM. the main reason i say this is because in higher lvls a sin will have a insane ammount of NATURAL crit rate. and on top of that NATURAL crit rate they will get even more crit rate from there gears/etc. and on top of that they have a skill that increases there crit rate even more. + they also have a skill that increases the dmg they do with there crits by 30%....

so ya... i think its pretty obvious that a sin can potentialy out dps a fist BM because of the huge ammount of crit rate they will have end game.

*puts flame shield on*

+1

plus, don't forget the awesome skills shadow walk n shadow escape among the others ... you can't kill what you can't see
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If they were both at max level, with the best equips, and equal playing experience.

Who would win :D

i think fist bm (because at ending he can learn every skill included axe dragon and more non fist skill what could usefull with weapon switching, and weapon switching is fats, i switch too with sin between bow and dagger and i got with my bm fist/sword/axe[for spear i was lazzy])
  • Moobyhex - Lost City
    Moobyhex - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think the Fist BM part means he's only using fist weapons the whole time they fight. Otherwise it would've been Assassin Vs. Blademaster instead of Vs. Fist BM.
  • Kirigakure - Raging Tide
    Kirigakure - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think the Fist BM part means he's only using fist weapons the whole time they fight. Otherwise it would've been Assassin Vs. Blademaster instead of Vs. Fist BM.

That would severely cripple the BM
    I once asked God for a bike. Then I realized God didn't work that way. So I stole a bike, and asked for God's forgiveness.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

fist bm who use fist and can do another skills (or we can find a bm in server who is 90+ and never use example axe ulti with a low lv axe only till he cast skill?)

fist wr use fist but this not mean he cant switch for casting a another skill and after that back to fist.
  • Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh well i think as a high lv fist BM myself id say mosst of u are stupid. And if u think ur a high lv BM and just increase enough DEX to use the high lv fists then you're very wrong my friends :P I'm a dex built use LA but still this is the cons WE fist BM really have:
    +Higher def still due to buff and what not? STR :P
    +Higher attack rate/ and if some ppl say the two players speed are maxed then fine exclude this
    +Canceling skill
    +Damage and Attack Speed increase :P
    +Probs more but are not on top of my head right now lol b:laugh
    +now have fun debating folks
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh well i think as a high lv fist BM myself id say mosst of u are stupid. And if u think ur a high lv BM and just increase enough DEX to use the high lv fists then you're very wrong my friends :P I'm a dex built use LA but still this is the cons WE fist BM really have:
    +Higher def still due to buff and what not? STR :P
    +Higher attack rate/ and if some ppl say the two players speed are maxed then fine exclude this
    +Canceling skill
    +Damage and Attack Speed increase :P
    +Probs more but are not on top of my head right now lol b:laugh
    +now have fun debating folks

A LA pure DEX BM is less effective against Sin. The DEX you are pumping only goes to accuracy, evasion and crit while a pure DEX Sin's DEX points goes to damage as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:thanks i think i'll just stick to 2 shotting squishies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    But then i get more evasion and accuracy per lv compare to the sin
    Also note that the fist bm builts chi faster, meaning compared to other the fact the diamond sultra and sparks more, and stun as well :P
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Also note that the fist bm builts chi faster, meaning compared to other the fact the diamond sultra and sparks more, and stun as well :P

you only build chi faster if we are both meleeing o.O
    edited January 2010
    Options

we have tons of chi gaining skills over a BM. i doubt a fist BM can gain as much chi as fast as we can.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    we have tons of chi gaining skills over a BM. i doubt a fist BM can gain as much chi as fast as we can.

this. fist bm's doesnt have skills to give them insant 1,5 . 2 or 0,5 sparks.
    only got ur speed, but thats decreased to 50% anyway..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you only build chi faster if we are both meleeing o.O

he mean the fist faster than dagger. 143 vs 123 or similiar,no?

my friend at lv100 got tt99 fist and polearm and zerk sword too with 10k+ hp, when u can 2hit him? maybe he have less accurancy (anyway for bm is 1dex=10acc) for true he not really 2hitable my another friend got 6k hp and he too only +3+4 refined eq around 95 and pure dex. archer maybe 2 hit him but not with pattack.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

But like the person you quoted said, a fist bm will only build chi faster if the sin doesn't use any skills...... Sins have skills to give them a ton of chi and thus they are much more able to get chi than the bm.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

my friend at lv100 got tt99 fist and polearm and zerk sword too with 10k+ hp, when u can 2hit him? maybe he have less accurancy (anyway for bm is 1dex=10acc) for true he not really 2hitable my another friend got 6k hp and he too only +3+4 refined eq around 95 and pure dex. archer maybe 2 hit him but not with pattack.

no, he said that bms build chi faster, they ONLY build chi faster if the sin melees and doesn't use any chi gaining skills

and BMs aren't squishies, when they said 2 shoting squishies they were talking about arcane armor peeople
This discussion has been closed.