Assassin vs Fist BM?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As Hamsta said, you necroed a thread that was already over and done.

Also, you obviously have forgotten that a lot of the high level Assassins at this time are Oracles, so you can't really say beating an Oracle is an achievement, especially since on Assassins, even if they have other high characters, simply because they don't know how to work with the Assassin.

Assassins are squishy, but all they have to do is spam Puncture Wound, Rising Dragon Strike, Maze Step, and Deep Sting, combined with stealth. They do this, you will barely get any hits in on them, and you won't be able to stun lock them because of Maze Step.

Sorry, but an Assassin who knows their class and skills well will beat a fist Blademaster. If they don't know their skills, then they really don't deserve to be at endgame.
    Im sorry to say even a Sin that knows what hes doing is still gonna get wooped by a BM you would know this if you are a Good BM yourself, and correct me if im wrong i said i got him down to half health never said i beat him, and you really shouldnt put down ur own class espesialy since your wrong if you know any real BM's or heck any experienced player you would know a sins role is to kill mages they are simply not built to hang with HA classes end game sin vs end game fist BM, the BM will win sorry to dissapoint you and honestly i didnt read through 20 pages of comments because i already knew the outcome of a Fist BM being better then a sin soo shut up noob :P
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im sorry to say even a Sin that knows what hes doing is still gonna get wooped by a BM you would know this if you are a Good BM yourself, and correct me if im wrong i said i got him down to half health never said i beat him, and you really shouldnt put down ur own class espesialy since your wrong if you know any real BM's or heck any experienced player you would know a sins role is to kill mages they are simply not built to hang with HA classes end game sin vs end game fist BM, the BM will win sorry to dissapoint you and honestly i didnt read through 20 pages of comments because i already knew the outcome of a Fist BM being better then a sin soo shut up noob :P

b:cute wait till we get our 79 skills and triple spark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First of all, just a little LOL to the fact that 90% of sins that are posting are under 50, and fist bms under 50 just fail balls. As a level85 Fist bm with GREAT fist but fail **** armor(only 5k hp), I have no problem killing my lvl sins. It just takes some knowledge of how a sin pks, which is pretty much, with stuns, so just pop in a lvl59 run skill for 15 secs of anti stun+sleep. After that,I can just epic DD and kill them quite fast.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Rib is a problem. How big of a problem? IDK. I've been just killing them with axes o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The main problem with ribs would be fist BMs losing the ability to stay in constant spark, however they still attack "decently" since if we start will full chi, they got one spark off already so the rib strike and speed up are stacked together. (if its simple, then you'll just be reduced by 25%, if they are being mathematically correct -.- then meh)

...... end game can't be truly discussed until sage/demon skills come out ~_~;;
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • HairyFocker - Lost City
    HairyFocker - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so there i was mobbing.. minding my own business..
    when this high-lvl-probably-angry-at-fishies-and-don't-want-them-to-level-up BM came and Cloud Sprinted in my direction..
    and i thought, "fock! he sure ain't gonna try help me grind"..b:shocked
    so i wind push the other way and dove in the sea, transform to ****-fish and dove deeper..
    and after 30 sec of chasing, he probly noticed the gap between us widening.. and gave-up!b:victoryb:victory
    so underwater: Sin > BM

so this post might probably be unrelated.. but it was some funny _s_h_i_t_b:chuckle
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
    priceless! and quite true b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when this high-lvl-probably-angry-at-fishies-and-don't-want-them-to-level-up BM came and Cloud Sprinted in my direction..
    so i wind push the other way and dove in the sea, transform to ****-fish and dove deeper..
    and after 30 sec of chasing, he probly noticed the gap between us widening.. and gave-up!b:victory

so this post might probably be unrelated.. but it was some funny _s_h_i_t_b:chuckle

Must have been Lord_kazahana. he hates fish but he cant kill you anymore he's been leashed b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well I fought a lvl99 Sin from my server. She was well equipped with good refines (TT99 Daggers, the general -interval gears, Lunar rings, etc.), and so had much faster attack speed and even higher HP (yea my HP is sad, recently reset my Vit to 3) so the difference between HA and LA didn't matter much.

What happened:

First round: I failed to start up with WoB, and Roar failed. She immobilized me, took a step back (the +2 range from TT99 daggers is handy...thank god for poles), sparked, and went on slashing frenzy. By the time I switched to my pole, it was too late. I managed to get a hit in before getting owned.

Second round: She uses Focus Mind. This time I started with WoB, she sparks, and I Roar which succeeded. I got several hits in with fists which managed to reduce her HP to about 40%. After 6 seconds, I attempted a stunlock with Drake Bash. This missed, and again she went on slashing frenzy before owning me again.

I had a Misty and RHL equipped at a time, I should probably have went with dual Misties. So what I found was that should a stunlock succeed on a Sin, the BM has a nice chance of winning. Should it fail, the Sin possesses a serious threat (assuming the Sin is well geared with -intervals).

In general it was fun. She told me she's looking to upgrade her daggers to Nirvana, and so I challenged her again. I don't have the best gear in the world and will probably get killed again but darn it, fighting a skilled Sin is fun as it takes more than pure gear difference. b:cute
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    Options
    fighting a skilled Sin is fun as it takes more than pure gear difference. b:cute

lolwut. What you just posted is exactly what gear difference is.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    on a 3rd party sin would possible out dd a fist bm.. but given diff in def sin would be squishy as an archer while bm would be tough

and talking about sins higher crit rate... dont forget that fist bms allso have a +25% crit buff(30 sec but fight would be over long before that)
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and after 30 sec of chasing, he probly noticed the gap between us widening.. and gave-up!b:victoryb:victory

so underwater sin>bm AT FLEEING wow grats on that.. do you allso consider running to sz as a win?

and yes i have fought 9x sins they go down too fast(yea they can draw the fight out by running and or being stealthy but when he comes out of stealth he may get a nice big crit and at most tick the charm on the bm... by that time the bms stun will have finished channeling or he will be sparking and the sin is left with 2 choices kite/flee or die
  • HairyFocker - Lost City
    HairyFocker - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so underwater sin>bm AT FLEEING wow grats on that.. do you allso consider running to sz as a win?

and yes i have fought 9x sins they go down too fast(yea they can draw the fight out by running and or being stealthy but when he comes out of stealth he may get a nice big crit and at most tick the charm on the bm... by that time the bms stun will have finished channeling or he will be sparking and the sin is left with 2 choices kite/flee or die

well unless i have any chance on defeating a BM 40 focking levels above me..
    YES, i consider that winning.. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
    priceless! and quite true b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You guys r stupid

Bm : Occult ice > Trip Spark > Roar of Pride > Dead sin

( you have interval gear? )
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm guessing nobody assuming the Fist is a Demon BM, using Warsoul fists.....That right there would cause the Fist BM to win no matter wtf the sin was doing.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You guys r stupid

also BM has TE.
    b:chuckle
    have fun in teh air
    :p
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm guessing nobody assuming the Fist is a Demon BM, using Warsoul fists.....That right there would cause the Fist BM to win no matter wtf the sin was doing.

Yeah why wouldn't an average BM have Warsoul fists?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah why wouldn't an average BM have Warsoul fists?

Well the OP said best of everything, so I wondered why nobody had thought to mention on the fact that a Fist BM with Warsoul Fists....well basically, it would end the Sin so quickly he couldn't even stealth b:surrender
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You guys r stupid

Glacial frost orb >Triple spark > wolf emblem > maze steps > tackling slash > tangling mire > dead BM

this works both ways. b:bye

if you're rebuttal is gonna be "sins dont have triple yet lul lul" replace triple with double for now and add relentless courage for the speed b:bye

anything with 5 APS is gonna own the other. sins will have the benefit of striking first
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well the OP said best of everything, so I wondered why nobody had thought to mention on the fact that a Fist BM with Warsoul Fists....well basically, it would end the Sin so quickly he couldn't even stealth b:surrender

Because out of all the massive cashshoppers on this game in all the server with all the rank 8 +12 or full recasted armor, there yet to be a Warsoul? Search Warsoul in the general section and find out how much they cost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Taeknight - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Glacial frost orb >Triple spark > wolf emblem > maze steps > tackling slash > tangling mire > dead BM

this works both ways. b:bye

if you're rebuttal is gonna be "sins dont have triple yet lul lul" replace triple with double for now and add relentless courage for the speed b:bye

anything with 5 APS is gonna own the other. sins will have the benefit of striking first

Well, tbh i fought a lvl 100 sin( nirvana daggers ), his damage sucked on me no matter what he tried

There is a way to kill sins really easy, k pdef marrow, spam TE( sins use thunderstorm/bramble rage) and just get enuff chi for trip spark, trust me even if u only have the interval wrist you will kill the sin, its like fighting a wizard that deals phy attack, and hes not ranged ( guys please HA > LA, no matter what u do)
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:cry i am lvl 98 y it show 96 QQQQQQQQQQQQ b:bye
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, tbh i fought a lvl 100 sin( nirvana daggers ), his damage sucked on me no matter what he tried

There is a way to kill sins really easy, k pdef marrow, spam TE( sins use thunderstorm/bramble rage) and just get enuff chi for trip spark, trust me even if u only have the interval wrist you will kill the sin, its like fighting a wizard that deals phy attack, and hes not ranged ( guys please HA > LA, no matter what u do)

pretty sure ur trolling since by u saying that is the same as saying a fist BMs dmg sucks on other HAs and we all know that is very not true. a sin with 5atk/sec has greater DPS then a fist BM. especially once demon skills are implemented. so ya ur trolling or your just stupid.

your also forgetting about rib strike. and focus mind...
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a sin with 5atk/sec has greater DPS then a fist BM. especially once demon skills are implemented. so ya ur trolling or your just stupid

Ok first you chose to play an easy class, good for you.

Now just so you know in PW CN they nerfed demon spark for sins b:bye
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    o.o necro

But.. ribstrike! it's your best friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fullmetal_ - Raging Tide
    Fullmetal_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    even so bm's also have our lvl 29 healing spell diamond sutra which heals alot when maxed. sin's do have a good healing spell at lvl 79; healing trance, it just heals until ur mana is gone. try doing that while force stealthing, literately ur mana is just gonna drain and u wont be able to do any spells whatsoever. and with their HA, interval armor and weps with a higher DPS than daggers they do have a chance to beat sins. yea i agree that sin's have very good buffs, attacks and a higher natural crit. hit rate then bm's, the match would be evened out between a maxed out lvl bm and sin with -int gear, and etc
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dont bump threads noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
This discussion has been closed.