TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That's easy. Hit the clubs if they cancel TW!! ^_^

not everyone is as attractive as you allure, dont make people jealous b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    perhaps you misread my post you are originally referring to:

BTW, Outlaw. Great fight tonight! I must say, both Amp and Outlaw were at stalemate a few times. Its always a pleasure going head to head with you! Ya'all put up one helluva fight!

a few times is referring to during the hour long battle, both sides were unable to advance far enough to complete their mission of destroying the crystal at times. We blocked your cats, you blocked ours. Honestly, how much more simpler do I have to put this for you two to understand? I never said "at the end, it was a stalemate" because obviously it wasnt. Outlaw won, Amplified lost.

What is the whole point of this? You both are running yourselves around circles trying to conjure up some dramatic point, and your missing the basket over and over. Just give it up already please. b:surrender I really dont wanna start drawing stick figures in crayon so you can understand it easier.
    i was wondering why the weird response too lol >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm....

last week was: Regic+ Liquid + Redraiders

this week is: Regic + Enelyision + Audeamus

looks like friday will be determining the true strength of enelysion compared to redraidrs for #3 strongest faction

assuming nef/regi are constant in strength, and liquid/audeamus canceled each other out... the only variable in this case wud be redraidrs / enelysion
  • Venus_Fox - Sanctuary
    Venus_Fox - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i was wondering why the weird response too lol >.>

If ur referring to my response the point is, it was never a stalemate IMO.. A stalemate as I see it is when the defender wins merely bc the attacker couldnt destroy the crystal in the giving time.. In each tw Oulaw clearly won bc they were the ones that took the crystal down and in a very timely basis..
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm....

last week was: Regic+ Liquid + Redraiders

this week is: Regic + Enelyision + Audeamus

looks like friday will be determining the true strength of enelysion compared to redraidrs for #3 strongest faction

assuming nef/regi are constant in strength, and liquid/audeamus canceled each other out... the only variable in this case wud be redraidrs / enelysion

who cares about strength? b:cute
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    /facepalm

b:surrender

You are entitled to your own opinion. And lets leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If ur referring to my response the point is, it was never a stalemate IMO.. A stalemate as I see it is when the defender wins merely bc the attacker couldnt destroy the crystal in the giving time.. In each tw Oulaw clearly won bc they were the ones that took the crystal down and in a very timely basis..
    thats like saying nef is weak compared to regi if a particular TW turned out with regi winning in the end lol >.>
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

stop before you embarrass yourself more pls.. b:surrender they never said it was a stalemate for 3 hours..

tw outcomes will be exciting this weekend.. -.-\\ need stuff to read that don't hurt my eyes
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

What exactly is the huge issue here?

Cesh said "good fight" and congratulated you guys for the win. And you pretty much threw it back in his face and starting demanding him to acknowledge Outlaw steamrolled an effortless victory or something.

Not very sportsmanlike to say the least. =/
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    KeeleyRin - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Cesh said "good fight" and congratulated you guys for the win. And you pretty much threw it back in his face and starting demanding him to acknowledge Outlaw steamrolled an effortless victory or something.

Dear,
    We always give kudos to them at each of the fights, never bashing or trash talking...Hell how often do you see outlaw trash talking on here period ? The fact is....they were not outnumbered more than half the defense sat basically idle...which is fine they did great...but dont cry and excuse the reason of losing. Also there's been a video submitted.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what cesh meant was it was a good fight, both teams had hiccups to infiltrate the defense of the opponents, he did basically congratulate Outlaw to have put up such a good fight, that's all. But it really seems like that outlaw got a bunch a new loud mouths who really cant appreciate the slightest bit of compliment, wonder what would happen if you were contradicted. On a real serious note, i heard a lot of outlaw squad leaders where whining on there forums about people not listening to them, and doing stuff there own way. Seems like you do have a lot to learn and to face if you wanna grow in TW. Didnt feel like spilling this info but somehow the sinangel-ness of the outlaw people force me to say this.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dear,
    We always give kudos to them at each of the fights, never bashing or trash talking...Hell how often do you see outlaw trash talking on here period ? The fact is....they were not outnumbered more than half the defense sat basically idle...which is fine they did great...but dont cry and excuse the reason of losing. Also there's been a video submitted.

Eh O_o?

Doesn't involve me. *backs out*
    Why would I "cry and excuse the reason of losing"? I don't TW.
  • KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the crying part was referring to amp,...we've gotten many pm's and they haven't been nice.... from amp players. Also lots of world chatting and now a bit here too. The excusing and crying part was by no means ment towards you seph.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *eats popcorn*

and watch kids bs'ng over stuff which doesn't even make sense ... b:victory

but keep it up its entertaining

@Tannzie ~ awesome word *sinangel-ness*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the crying part was referring to amp,...we've gotten many pm's and they haven't been nice.... from amp players. Also lots of world chatting and now a bit here too. The excusing and crying part was by no means ment towards you seph.

ooo has screenshot you can pm me on forums? i'm curious who actually said stuff like that.

Decep really only brought up the number and experience difference when VILK teased us about defending most of the time. she took it kind of seriously, whatever, it could've ended there. in fact it did, for like 2 pages. i don't know what possessed you to comment further, if it was because some have in fact PM'd you guys in-game then take it up with our officers in-game.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Seriously speaking Cesh was being nice and also accepting that Amp had a good fight with outlaw, and please before flaming him i would really like you to see what i he meant, cause if am not wrong most of the people out here excepting a few are big time TW noob's in terms of strategy, co-ordination and other related stuff. There is a lot more to what you think you know about TW. Why cant you all just be nice and congratulate the other if he is been nice? But again i guess this is the future of TW on sanc, in the hands of the *new school* people.

And trust me you havent seen the least of QQng, it was way worse (on field ) before. But yeah don't think none were so stupid enough come and thrash like you guys are doing, out here on the forums. Anyways i go back to my popcorn and coke again carry on.....

@Q ~ ScreenShots of such accusation's are never to be found
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• KeeleyRin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Herne, Ive congratulated them via wc, pms to a few friends there as have others....Outlaw holds a higher expectation to their members being responsible for their words. Nothing poorly has been said here, by Outlaw. Amp good fight....and good luck to ya in the future.
    edited January 2010
    Options

sad aint it :/
    Dear,
    yall were out running >.> i had sin stationed at your guys base from start to finish lol... <_<; no body was even near the base defending cept 2-3pple at spawn point buffing peeps b:shocked not even near the entrances, of course there is always a possibility that the defense team decided to go offense and away from base :d roads empty too. Videos never really work unless their submitted by both factions. I never seen a video of a TW that DIDNT show only the good parts of them and left out embarrassing parts :o
    i dont think it was actual 'cry' >.> feel free to PM any of our officers if members offend u in WC, the least we can do is tell them to quit doing that. But using that as a reference to poke and belittle someone in a round about way, who said it was a good fight, isnt really the most mature response either, unless of course they said it without reason just to be mean.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^^ thats a lot better. Btw there are many people in outlaw also who used to thrash talk, who does thrash talk. PM me ingame can provide you with details. anyways none of my business let me enjoy my popcorn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ooo has screenshot you can pm me on forums? i'm curious who actually said stuff like that.

Decep really only brought up the number and experience difference when VILK teased us about defending most of the time. she took it kind of seriously, whatever, it could've ended there. in fact it did, for like 2 pages. i don't know what possessed you to comment further, if it was because some have in fact PM'd you guys in-game then take it up with our officers in-game.

"And Q jump's to the rescue thus becoming Decept's knight in shining armor . "
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aya guess what "?

I Ish banned ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *sigh* Thats what I get for being nice.....

Anyway, enjoy your break. And everyone enjoy your TW this weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Anyway, enjoy your break.

if your referring to me then well ty, but i dont know i might as well not bother, i will just prolly get it back and jst keep it, suddenly lost the charm to the game myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if your referring to me then well ty, but i dont know i might as well not bother, i will just prolly get it back and jst keep it, suddenly lost the charm to the game myself.

It happens to most gamers. You play a game for so long, you end up burning yourself out and you take a breather. And some say, when you come back, you may enjoy it more b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol but i dont intend to leave so soon, just a bit tired i guess, this ban gave me some time off lol, i wouldnt mind a few like these in the future provided they let me back lol, its really nice to do RL stuff ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh sarah where are youuuu? looks like we'll be TWing b:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Cya guys @ the dance floor, bring yo light sabers, axe archers, and your Power Thirst energy drinks b:cute
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Leave regi so i can be happy about it ^_^ b:dirty

and I thought we were playing monopoly on our date not TWing xP
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    not everyone is as attractive as you allure, dont make people jealous b:chuckle
    Oh, now I know you think i'm attractive, Brandon :shyemote:
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh, now I know you think i'm attractive, Brandon :shyemote:

You're always attractive Allure b:dirty b:laugh
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup