TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Cresellia - Sanctuary
    Cresellia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So....you were saying about Nef? :) GJ Regi. TY RedRaidrs and Leg for the tag team on Nef ^_^ See you all next week. <3
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Die Fast and Die Gloriously. Fall To Regicide With Honor.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wouldn't be so fast to say they will crumble just yet. Dont get ahead of yourselves go out lvl up, add on the gear, and stay active. It has happened on lost city where CQ was losing, heck they even lost two lands at once b4 and look what happen to it now. Now, lets see if it wont become some endless cycle of one guild of the three vs Nef get one land and then next week its taken back by Nef although thats better then what has been happening. Enelysion come on join in the tws next week, maybe Nef will lose two lands then b:cute. Gratz to Reg on the win.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Die Fast and Die Gloriously. Fall To Regicide With Honor.

and I thought I was lame.

Like I said before this happening would be very bittersweet and for me, it is =/

Wish Leg would have won but meh guess regi winning is....bah I can't say it I hate them too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    grats to regi =p now u won of the best keke b:victory good choise letting wizzeld in seems bit like how i remember regi now ^^ its gonna get harder tho but going the right way :P belive in it and ull winb:laugh
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nef actually lost ? I wonder if they even took it seriously.
    Wish Leg would have won but meh guess regi winning is....bah I can't say it I hate them too much.

I'd hate reg the most right now ray :P . From what I saw on forums they got a bunch of lame "wanna-be" pkers that gang ppl several lvls lower than them and besides that , the backstabbing they did to leg in the past despite their "good guys" reputation which everybody cheered on pissed me off , also letting ppl like WizzLed in . Too bad allot of them don't share the same beliefs and ways of their leader despite him defending them so much .
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nef actually lost ? I wonder if they even took it seriously.

I'd hate reg the most right now ray :P . From what I saw on forums they got a bunch of lame "wanna-be" pkers that gang ppl several lvls lower than them and besides that , the backstabbing they did to leg in the past despite their "good guys" reputation which everybody cheered on pissed me off , also letting ppl like WizzLed in . Too bad allot of them don't share the same beliefs and ways of their leader despite him defending them so much .

Well im sure Danny has his reasons to let those ppl in... most probably to strengthen the squad to challenge nef... without the addition i do not think regi would b as good as it is today... theres a price to everything... sacrificing "good guy reputation" to prevent nef from dominating the server? sounds like he made the right choice for me....

the tw shuld b more interesting now if regi can mount that push everyweek... i dunno wat happen in the tw, but im still hoping to see nef make a push back for it instead of crumbling to pieces... i think thatll b a shame but im sure some of ya will like it b:chuckle
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    Well im sure Danny has his reasons to let those ppl in... most probably to strengthen the squad to challenge nef... without the addition i do not think regi would b as good as it is today... theres a price to everything... sacrificing "good guy reputation" to prevent nef from dominating the server? sounds like he made the right choice for me....

the tw shuld b more interesting now if regi can mount that push everyweek... i dunno wat happen in the tw, but im still hoping to see nef make a push back for it instead of crumbling to pieces... i think thatll b a shame but im sure some of ya will like it b:chuckle

regi did well, but they needed major support from 2 other factions, 1 of which let slip that dan had to pay him to attack, bad dan but oh well. I just wonder how long legendary will be regi's slaves and give up there land to help regi. b:chuckle
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009

You know ... they turned on leg when it was having troubles against nef BEFORE anni packs 1st appeared and it became a shadow of what it was , that's what I meant to say . No1 should blame them for taking leg's lands AFTER anni packs came in , of course , as it was already a dead faction .
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    regi did well, but they needed major support from 2 other factions, 1 of which let slip that dan had to pay him to attack, bad dan but oh well. I just wonder how long legendary will be regi's slaves and give up there land to help regi. b:chuckle

I didn't pay anyone. I'll admit we did need their help, and their support was very much appreciated, but they bid on Nef at their own risk. LG bid 12 hours before us, and RR after being outbid for 6.1M by CRUCIBLES @ Tradewind, bid on Nef instead at their own discretion. "The risk wasn't worth the gain," the RR Leader said.

Though it has been reported at about 40 minutes into all the 3 TWs:

RedRaidrs' vs Nef TW, RR got Nef's crystal down to 20%.
    Legendary vs Nef's TW, LG got Nef's crystal down to 35%.
    Regicide vs Nef's TW, Regi got Nef's crystal down to 20%.

I'm not exactly sure if this was the case, so correct me if I'm wrong. Nef pulled out their 4 big gun cat squads out of our TW at 40 minutes in, because our HQ was still at 90% after their multiple pushes. Leaving only 40 people out of their original 60 at start to turtle us while their cat squads were to finish RedRaidrs off fast to reinforce the other 2 TWs. Their cat squads were successful, and RedRaidrs lost at the 48 minute mark, but it allowed us just barely enough time to get the last push on Nef's HQ and it shattered at 50 minutes, just as about 30 Nef reinforcements came pouring in too. Very close one. ><

- A personal thanks to the joint effort from LG, RR, and Regi to make this happen. As we can see, all 3 of the factions involved were close to winning, and I can only hope we can consolidate an even stronger stance next week. Would like to see all of us gaining momentum. Good job everyone, and ty Nef for putting up the good fight for all 3 of us as well. Till next week.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    You know ... they turned on leg when it was having troubles against nef BEFORE anni packs 1st appeared and it became a shadow of what it was , that's what I meant to say . No1 should blame them for taking leg's lands AFTER anni packs came in , of course , as it was already a dead faction .

That's a personal outcome I didn't expect, and may have regretted making, sorry. Didn't want things to turn out that way. But if you are saying LG would have died anyways to the packs, well... that would be beyond our control. After leadership changes in LG... I DID ask willowsky to attack Nef with us the following week, but she insisted on attacking us back. We really did not want to take any more LG lands. We had our personal differences so I guess none of us could cooperate. Partly may have been our own fault, but at that point no one even cared about Nef, everyone had their own wars. While Nef continued to attack LG for 2 months even though they knew they wouldn't show up. It's one thing to challenge LG at full force, but it's another to attack a completely empty fort.

But after 2 months of Nef TW, things were just a nightmare here. (We were down to 160 people, a lot of our big guns app'ed to Nef/Leg so we kicked them. To the extent that we were not even getting 80 sign ups) Some rebuilding needed to be done in order to stand a chance against Nef, we got steamrolled in 10 minutes every time, almost until we weren't much of a deciding factor whether LG won or not. All the fake/weak faction bidding faction forced Reg out of good time slots, forcing us attack in front of LG, or forced LG to Sunday afternoon attacks. There was no way around it really, too much interference to get stuff done.

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I didn't pay anyone. I'll admit we did need their help, and their support was very much appreciated, but they bid on Nef at their own risk. LG bid 12 hours before us, and RR after being outbid for 6.1M by CRUCIBLES @ Tradewind, bid on Nef instead at their own discretion. "The risk wasn't worth the gain," the RR Leader said.

Though it has been reported at about 40 minutes into all the 3 TWs:

RedRaidrs' vs Nef TW, RR got Nef's crystal down to 20%.
    Legendary vs Nef's TW, LG got Nef's crystal down to 35%.
    Regicide vs Nef's TW, Regi got Nef's crystal down to 20%.

I'm not exactly sure if this was the case, so correct me if I'm wrong. Nef pulled out their 4 big gun cat squads out of our TW at 40 minutes in, because our HQ was still at 90% after their multiple pushes. Leaving only 40 people out of their original 60 at start to turtle us while their cat squads were to finish RedRaidrs off fast to reinforce the other 2 TWs. Their cat squads were successful, and RedRaidrs lost at the 48 minute mark, but it allowed us just barely enough time to get the last push on Nef's HQ and it shattered at 50 minutes, just as about 30 Nef reinforcements came pouring in too. Very close one. ><

- A personal thanks to the joint effort from LG, RR, and Regi to make this happen. As we can see, all 3 of the factions involved were close to winning, and I can only hope we can consolidate an even stronger stance next week. Would like to see all of us gaining momentum. Good job everyone, and ty Nef for putting up the good fight for all 3 of us as well. Till next week.

i hate to say, but leg had given up on fighting us, so for them to suddenly attack us, in a slot that would obviously be advantageous to regi, i kinda doubt they made this choice purely themselves, and you should ask one of your officers for blurting out that at least one of the factions was paid to attack us in that slot. The joy of alts you might say, people tell them things without realising who they are. Either way, last night/this morning was a lot of fun, got more kills than normal at least hehe.

P.S. you asked for a correction if needed, RR didnt get crystal quite that low, last i saw was closer to 40%
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i hate to say, but leg had given up on fighting us, so for them to suddenly attack us, in a slot that would obviously be advantageous to regi, i kinda doubt they made this choice purely themselves, and you should ask one of your officers for blurting out that at least one of the factions was paid to attack us in that slot. The joy of alts you might say, people tell them things without realising who they are. Either way, last night/this morning was a lot of fun, got more kills than normal at least hehe.

P.S. you asked for a correction if needed, RR didnt get crystal quite that low, last i saw was closer to 40%

If anyone was paid... It wasn't me paying, nor did I approve of anyone doing so. So if it happened, I'm certainly unaware of this. And yes, I agree; though I won't speak on LG's behalf, I do think we played an influencing role in encouraging them to renew their spirits with ours, though not with money, but hope. We had been trying to organize something with them for quite some time now, and have shown them the good faith they deserved as a large contributing factor.

For one thing, LG bidding benefited themselves as well, who would of thought they'd field so many people? It sure rose morale and spirit I hope.

Also, I'm assuming because of the outcome last night, Nef will shift gears away from attacking LG lands, and aggro Regi lands instead. O_o So if Regi is on the map, at least it means Regi will take the pressure off of LG by having to defend Nef. Therefore, if the big guns stop attacking LG, it helps them stabilize more. That's just my logic at least, others are entitled to their own viewpoints as well. So feel free to speak your minds :P

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    If anyone was paid... It wasn't me paying, nor did I approve of anyone doing so. So if it happened, I'm certainly unaware of this. And yes, I agree; though I won't speak on LG's behalf, I do think we played an influencing role in encouraging them to renew their spirits with ours, though not with money, but hope. We had been trying to organize something with them for quite some time now, and have shown them the good faith they deserved as a large contributing factor.

For one thing, LG bidding benefited themselves as well, who would of thought they'd field so many people? It sure rose morale and spirit I hope.

Also, I'm assuming because of the outcome last night, Nef will shift gears away from attacking LG lands, and aggro Regi lands instead. O_o So if Regi is on the map, at least it means Regi will take the pressure off of LG by having to defend Nef. Therefore, if the big guns stop attacking LG, it helps them stabilize more. That's just my logic at least, others are entitled to their own viewpoints as well. So feel free to speak your minds :P

they may have gained shows, or is that just because they didnt have other tw's, they field that many in 1 on 1's, they just throw attacks by us when defending others, and overall this weekend, unless something strange happens, they lose a land and overall really lose rather than gain. thats the way i and most of the server will see it.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

Our reputation should remain constant, so long as our rules are in check, having members agree to our terms and conditions prior to joining, and having the rules being enforced by the Officers.

Well, it wasn't us alone mounting that push ><. We played an equally important role as RR and LG did, involving the necessity of all 3 components to make it happen.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    they may have gained shows, or is that just because they didnt have other tw's, they field that many in 1 on 1's, they just throw attacks by us when defending others, and overall this weekend, unless something strange happens, they lose a land and overall really lose rather than gain. thats the way i and most of the server will see it.

Hmm well I could see it from your POV as well, but if you're saying LG would have lost that land to Nef regardless, it would only make sense to try to reclaim it through the means of a joint attack which has mutual benefits to all the contenders. None of us can do it alone.

Who would honestly know for sure what would've happened? I always go into TWs expecting to lose, but we will do the best we can muster. Nef could have just as easily defended Regi a little more and LG or RR could have won instead. It's all a gamble, none of us could have predicted who would of won or lost, but as long as that window of opportunity to win stays open for all 3 of the attackers... It would be the equivalent of Dreaming + RedRaidrs + Enelysion attacking Legendary; they all have that window of opportunity, as they cannot beat LG alone, they must rely on joint attacks(like we did) which give them all a fair chance to win.

In the end, it all depends on how their opponents split up their forces, and how many people they can field, and how you react to it. which is totally beyond our control. I'd try to analyze past TWs to gain some insight on what they'll do, and try to improve on the attack the following week. :P

• bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    That's a personal outcome I didn't expect, and may have regretted making, sorry. Didn't want things to turn out that way. But if you are saying LG would have died anyways to the packs, well... that would be beyond our control. After leadership changes in LG... I DID ask willowsky to attack Nef with us the following week, but she insisted on attacking us back. We really did not want to take any more LG lands. We had our personal differences so I guess none of us could cooperate. Partly may have been our own fault, but at that point no one even cared about Nef, everyone had their own wars. While Nef continued to attack LG for 2 months even though they knew they wouldn't show up. It's one thing to challenge LG at full force, but it's another to attack a completely empty fort.

But after 2 months of Nef TW, things were just a nightmare here. (We were down to 160 people, a lot of our big guns app'ed to Nef/Leg so we kicked them. To the extent that we were not even getting 80 sign ups) Some rebuilding needed to be done in order to stand a chance against Nef, we got steamrolled in 10 minutes every time, almost until we weren't much of a deciding factor whether LG won or not. All the fake/weak faction bidding faction forced Reg out of good time slots, forcing us attack in front of LG, or forced LG to Sunday afternoon attacks. There was no way around it really, too much interference to get stuff done.

You didn't have to say all this as willow became lead AFTER packs .

And ....

WillowSky...........

as leg leader ..............................................

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha , right .

I LOL'd when I got back in leg from outlaw and saw her a high ranking officer , while she did shine in some areas she messed around with stuff she didn't know anything about = TWs and...(oh god) terrible dueling events with........... no mp pots + other faction money consuming useless events when that money would've really been put to better use in things that would help wars , ESPECIALLY in that situation . LG would've been on the path of doom with her as lead even if anni packs didn't come out :P but she never would've been lead then .

Talking to her about TWs would be like talking to a wall .
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I swer if I red this topic without popcorns its very boring...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I think Willowsky inherited the leader position just because she paid for the site....or vent or someting. I always thought she was a bad officer that lacked experience in several fields and then she became leader....it definitely didn't make me want to stay there more. She was nice though.

I saw Dan say his thanks for Legendary "supporting" them. I really hope Legendary hasn't reduced themselves to becoming regis pawn faction. LGforever might attempt to merge with Legendary depending on how our members feel about it and what Leodor and the others decide to do. We are a small faction with a small handful of high levels however I'm sure Legendary would like to have us. However if Legendary isn't acting on their own and are "supporting" Regicide....well I will just say I disagree heavily to whomever made that decision. Seriously Legendary, these past couple of months regicide has taken many of your lands and members and rather than helping you they decided to pound you guys into the ground and turn the whole server on you. Now that they have figured out they are nothing compared to nef they want you to "support" them. eff that. You can tell them if they would like to come back to Legendary they are welcome, however there is no way you will suck their asses.

Of course the above is just speculation. I am aware all the 3 of the factions came close to obtaining a land although Regi is the only one who came out with one. I dunno what nef is doing though....I heard they sent members to emi or someting? Many were absent to tw? Well anyway keep up the good work Legendary I hope I can help you guys out if you will have me for the 5th time 8D (depending on what decisions are made).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Only reason i think Nef lost to Reg is cause they didn't have the manpower tried to defend on all three fronts and failed. Lets be serious here if they were going to concede a land they should of given up RR and defend Leg and Reg. Not give up a land to Reg since by now i bet they hate each other not literally but competitively, Leg cause they have to most to gain by getting a land since they still have land to draw in recruits. Nef had to of thought they could keep all their land...got overconfident, got a pile of **** flung in their face, and lost.

edit - used the word to not the.....and it bugged me too much.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Winning one piece of land from nef is possible as to what happened last week there were less people to defend and there were too many atkng so its ok But could someone please confirm that IF nef with its topline atk Regicide how long would they last ??? ..... People forget that TW is not only bout getting land its also about keeping and maintaining them ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lets wait and see what happens next week i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Seriously Legendary, these past couple of months regicide has taken many of your lands and members and rather than helping you they decided to pound you guys into the ground and turn the whole server on you. Now that they have figured out they are nothing compared to nef they want you to "support" them. eff that. You can tell them if they would like to come back to Legendary they are welcome, however there is no way you will suck their asses.

... Regicide took 3 lands out of what? 17? 20? is that many?
    could you guys plz stop seeing nef as unbeatable and then reliying all on regicide (if nef takes 10 lands, we take 1 and were the evil ones?) as for members, leg did take many of the members of various factions before, now because some1 changes faction it makes the faction he chooses the "super evil stealer faction"?

so, no supporting each other.... alliances? who thought of that? soloing FTW!

well, try yourself and go solo a lost city's top lvl, you cant? will you call and ally, or at least look for support?

The enemie of your enemie is your friend ^^

PD: if anyone feels offended about this post, sorry, it was not my intention to offend you b:thanks
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    (if nef takes 10 lands, we take 1 and were the evil ones?)

There are far worse and quiet obvious reasons that make you "evil ones". When you guys kicked Leg when they were down and showed how weak they have become it made the whole server go after Leg rather than nef. The only reason you only took 3 is because nef cut you off. I'm sure you would have beaten Leg until they were no more if you could have and probably would have attempted to soak the rest of their members up. But unfortunately you got cut off and was down to one land and everyone attacked nef and you won one land back. I can't imagine why anyone would want to help regi out, especially Legendary. All Legendary is getting out of this is losing another land to nef this week.

Then again just because Dan says "thanks for the support" doesn't really mean they were helping regi intentionally, at least that is what I am hoping. There isn't many other things that can be done other than attempting to attack nef. But for the love of atheism do not "support" regi. If they turn out to be the main faction that has a chance against nef and people start flocking to regi then our server will be so fcked. Imagine a server where Regi and Nef are equal in lands. The ganking in pk would be endless. OMG and having to listen to regi's big mouths after having so much land....I'm choking my pillow just thinking about it. Hopefully nef will turn their focus to regi and Leg can start doing some rebuilding/planning and maybe win a land back next week, assuming another gank occurs next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ITT: Conqueror on LC 5 months ago
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    this thread is so lawls, btw. we bidded on nef because we wanted to give a taste of nef tw to our little newbies <3 they always got a bit angry at the fact that we didnt show up at nef tws.. so dont go around thinking that we did it for dan b:cute

as for LGForever, I find it like a trophy room where all the Legs that use to play are in it. Theres only a few that are still active in there and the rest are just catshopping. I mean it would be nice to have you guys back but cmon now, 5-7 people would be just 1 extra squad for tw that we could use :3 still <3 you guys though

and in regards to bladecutter's post, regi wouldnt be the super evil ones if it werent for their ganking i pk.
    esp. when you guys ragged about leg teaming with nef.. as you say an enemy of your enemy is your friend. Regi pked nef and leg without care. So nef and leg teamed up to pk reg. Simple as that :3
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *sigh*
    I will never understand why people blame Regi for what happened to Leg. As Dan explained Regi was hurting and getting nowhere attacking Nef, except losing members to Nef/Leg. Leg was NOT hurting or weak when Regi changed it's focus to Leg, and we had been attacking Leg for WEEKS before we finally took a land. Dan couldn't have predicted what was to come for Leg and was simply doing what he believed was best for Regi, which is how it should be.
    Regi taking in people who decided, of their own free will, to leave Leg when they were down was no different than Nef/Leg taking in people who left Regi when Regi was down, so if Regi is a "bad guy" for that, well then they aren't alone.
    As far as Regi's "big mouths", trash talking violates the Regi Code of Conduct, so if you see a Regi member doing so, address it with Dan or an Officer so that the problem can be corrected.
    Anyways, congrats to Regi, Leg, RR, and Nef for some fantastic TW's this weekend. This weekend we saw that Nef IS beatable under the right circumstances, and it just as easily could have been RR or Leg that won. Whether Regi is able to successfully defend the land or not, hopefully the server will view this as a turning point, not for Regi, but for all of us. If we all play our cards right we CAN have a multi-colored map. We CAN stop Nef from painting the map red.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    There are far worse and quiet obvious reasons that make you "evil ones". When you guys kicked Leg when they were down and showed how weak they have become it made the whole server go after Leg rather than nef. The only reason you only took 3 is because nef cut you off. I'm sure you would have beaten Leg until they were no more if you could have and probably would have attempted to soak the rest of their members up. But unfortunately you got cut off and was down to one land and everyone attacked nef and you won one land back. I can't imagine why anyone would want to help regi out, especially Legendary. All Legendary is getting out of this is losing another land to nef this week.

Then again just because Dan says "thanks for the support" doesn't really mean they were helping regi intentionally, at least that is what I am hoping. There isn't many other things that can be done other than attempting to attack nef. But for the love of atheism do not "support" regi. If they turn out to be the main faction that has a chance against nef and people start flocking to regi then our server will be so fcked. Imagine a server where Regi and Nef are equal in lands. The ganking in pk would be endless. OMG and having to listen to regi's big mouths after having so much land....I'm choking my pillow just thinking about it. Hopefully nef will turn their focus to regi and Leg can start doing some rebuilding/planning and maybe win a land back next week, assuming another gank occurs next week.

Well I wouldn't have asked anyone to attack with us unless I knew they had a fair chance to win themselves as well. I haven't made any attempt to deceive or trick anyone into any dishonest participation of the joint attack. I firmly believed they would be the most viable factions that would stand a good chance at claiming land, and they proved that they did.

The whole point of the establishment of TW factions is well, to TW (I hope). The direction the map is headed means that it won't be long before there would be no where else to TW, no one else to attack other than Nef if the map was completely red.

So to keep things interesting... hehe, you know what I'm getting at. Even Nef members know it's no fun to attend 5 min TWs.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    this thread is so lawls, btw. we bidded on nef because we wanted to give a taste of nef tw to our little newbies <3 they always got a bit angry at the fact that we didnt show up at nef tws.. so dont go around thinking that we did it for dan b:cute

This.
    and in regards to bladecutter's post, regi wouldnt be the super evil ones if it werent for their ganking i pk.
    esp. when you guys ragged about leg teaming with nef.. as you say an enemy of your enemy is your friend. Regi pked nef and leg without care. So nef and leg teamed up to pk reg. Simple as that :3

It's more fun with equal numbers xD We can all attest to that, though I expect it to be clean fun. :P

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *sigh*
    I will never understand why people blame Regi for what happened to Leg. As Dan explained Regi was hurting and getting nowhere attacking Nef, except losing members to Nef/Leg. Leg was NOT hurting or weak when Regi changed it's focus to Leg, and we had been attacking Leg for WEEKS before we finally took a land. Dan couldn't have predicted what was to come for Leg and was simply doing what he believed was best for Regi, which is how it should be.
    Regi taking in people who decided, of their own free will, to leave Leg when they were down was no different than Nef/Leg taking in people who left Regi when Regi was down, so if Regi is a "bad guy" for that, well then they aren't alone.
    As far as Regi's "big mouths", trash talking violates the Regi Code of Conduct, so if you see a Regi member doing so, address it with Dan or an Officer so that the problem can be corrected.
    Anyways, congrats to Regi, Leg, RR, and Nef for some fantastic TW's this weekend. This weekend we saw that Nef IS beatable under the right circumstances, and it just as easily could have been RR or Leg that won. Whether Regi is able to successfully defend the land or not, hopefully the server will view this as a turning point, not for Regi, but for all of us. If we all play our cards right we CAN have a multi-colored map. We CAN stop Nef from painting the map red.

Haha is true reg wasnt getting anywhere attacking nef... but they were not the only ones attacking nef when they were. Leg attacked nef every week for months and reg just tried to get a good time slot with us along with the other factions. Leg made there attempt to take care of nef then reg turn on leg and guess what all the factions that were attacking nef with leg including reg all turn on leg. I do blame the resulting map as it is now on reg decisions as they were the "3rd strongest faction".

As to even pose a treat to nef even then needed second and 3rd strongest factions. Now that leg has fell to 3rd strongest faction and now reg needs our help to win land maybe we should do what they did and just not attack since we really can't attack reg with resulting map positions.What goes around comes around u turned the whole server on attacking leg... now there were not much left u want our help so u have a better chance at winning land. Kinda hypocritical! ;)