TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Actually what I was trying to get out was that I think they do not have the brain power to manage 2 powerful factions. With nef being as....unintelligent as they are I could only imagine what emi is like. Of course nefs greedy mind would think of something like this. Although I wonder if they considered the fact they would be making less money and would have to split it between 200 extra players.

"WHAT!?!? I'm going to making less money because of this!? Eff this I don't even like being in nef, I'm starting my own faction!" hurhurhur

There you go again ray , giving suggestions on what nef should NOT do and besides , how do you know that all of nef lack's "brain power" ? Then I could say the same for regi for failing to get nef lands quite a few times when they did joint attacks with leg and nef was severely weakened to the point that leg took them out in 1v1 and for a short while they didn't even field 80 ppl or I could say the same for leg with it's new officers after Aka quit being leader ( no offence Ast but some of the officers you elected had no business being in that position , especially with willow wasting much needed faction money to TRY to match with nef's gears on useless events ) .

Anyway keep it up guys ! Now next , how about Dan give's them regi's TW strategies as well , and tell them the color of your underwear too b:cute
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There you go again ray , giving suggestions on what nef should NOT do and besides , how do you know that all of nef lack's "brain power" ? Then I could say the same for regi for failing to get nef lands quite a few times when they did joint attacks with leg and nef was severely weakened to the point that leg took them out in 1v1 and for a short while they didn't even field 80 ppl or I could say the same for leg with it's new officers after Aka quit being leader ( no offence Ast but some of the officers you elected had no business being in that position , especially with willow wasting much needed faction money to TRY to match with nef's gears on useless events ) .

Anyway keep it up guys ! Now next , how about Dan give's them regi's TW strategies as well , and tell them the color of your underwear too b:cute
    raydoit wrote:
    If someone were to ask me what nefs weak point is I would quickly say "it has to be their overall intelligence".

Overall - involving only main features; "the overall pattern of his life".
    applying to most members of a category or group.

Yup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009

Yup.

Don't make me install the game to come & slap you ray b:angry .
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Don't make me install the game to come & slap you ray b:angry .

Do it punk!

We all know you can't touch me. I was always picking on you in duels and I won when we 1v1 and you always qq because you said my roar wasn't fair and that my sword was so amazing and so much better than axes. Yup thats how we all remember ayano b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ayano please reinstall b:cry b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Sometimes .... I wonder if some ppl think at all . Do I really need to install the game , make a random - newbie character to talk in-game and teach you ppl how to keep some things to yourselves ? > > > Oh noes , my ego-mode is on again , Q_Q . QUICK !!! Some1 call for Deceptistar so she can say something mean and shut me up !
    TBH half of me is rooting for the pple still trying hard in TW. The other half is curious to see the map all in red, just to get a glimpse of how much their egos can inflate... I have a pic that was passed around that i tweaked a bit just to add lulz concerning something like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    whats with all the high levels in random factions doing nothing D: people dont like TWs? b:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    no offence Ast but some of the officers you elected had no business being in that position , especially with willow wasting much needed faction money to TRY to match with nef's gears on useless events b:cute

Pfff I put an open call for officers the first day and encouraged everyone to apply. The ones I picked were without a doubt the best that stepped up. Ehh maybe not Enheim but he had ideas and a drive which is far more than anyone else. If you think so-and-so could have been better you should blame them for not applying and not stepping up.

People are more willing to criticize than to volunteer.

Events never took much funds at all and the prizes from events were mostly charms which people need to fight in TW anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • LeifEricsson - Sanctuary
    LeifEricsson - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    whats with all the high levels in random factions doing nothing D: people dont like TWs? b:surrender

MiStAiSa wouldn't it be nice if we could get the Original Legendary Members back ya know the ones that wipped ShockWave off the map
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    MiStAiSa wouldn't it be nice if we could get the Original Legendary Members back ya know the ones that wipped ShockWave off the map

yes lets bring those lvl 60s and 70s. They'll total wipe the floor with everyone.

Enough trips down memory lane pl0x
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • AliasAliana - Sanctuary
    AliasAliana - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    okay i will use my character that was once in Legendary so ppl know me lolz currently not in a faction with any of my characters my current character is LeifEricsson
    edited November 2009
    most those characters ya think are lvl 60 and 70 are infact lvl 95+
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i recently saw houken.. i was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOO: and i saw hapless omgggg memories b:cry
    edited November 2009
    to bad houken dropped out of pwi at such a low lvl >.<
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    2009-11-1510-10-21.jpg

Hmmmm what do we have here?

Honestly I am confused. How many nefs went to emi and why? explain plz b:lipcurl

I left Nef because I wanna take a break and it has nothing to do with anyone or strategy related reason. I have been with the same faction for the last 1 year 2 months and is time for a change.. I am happy here is like back to the old days.. I miss the old days and will continue to build up Ash to stay competitive. Thanks for noticing me eventhough I am just an ordinary member in Nef..Well pm me if you wanna chit chat a bit b:chuckle
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i Left Nef Because I Wanna Take A Break And It Has Nothing To Do With Anyone Or Strategy Related Reason. I Have Been With The Same Faction For The Last 1 Year 2 Months And Is Time For A Change.. I Am Happy Here Is Like Back To The Old Days.. I Miss The Old Days And Will Continue To Build Up Ash To Stay Competitive. Thanks For Noticing Me Eventhough I Am Just An Ordinary Member In Nef..well Pm Me If You Wanna Chit Chat A Bit B:chuckle

I Wanna Chit Chat :o
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited November 2009
    I left Nef because I wanna take a break and it has nothing to do with anyone or strategy related reason. I have been with the same faction for the last 1 year 2 months and is time for a change.. I am happy here is like back to the old days.. I miss the old days and will continue to build up Ash to stay competitive. Thanks for noticing me eventhough I am just an ordinary member in Nef..Well pm me if you wanna chit chat a bit b:chuckle
    Change is good but uh Ash....not to be rude or anything but...>< joining Emi, isnt it like telling your parents you want to be 'independent' and then barge out the house only to live next door with your bro? =x (sry i dunno...)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Change is good but uh Ash....not to be rude or anything but...>< joining Emi, isnt it like telling your parents you want to be 'independent' and then barge out the house only to live next door with your bro? =x (sry i dunno...)

Not really. Nef & Emi are not the same and each has their own administration. Just like brother and sister but they have different thoughts and style of doing things.. The brother might be a president of a listed conglomerate company where you as a part of the company may have to deal with much more issues with the surrounding ppl. But if you live with your sister you will still have a chance to have a tea break or buffet lunch with her anytime you want..You can sit down and reminiscing the old days but the brother may just always ask you to consider ROI for every action. Sorry I am not trying to discrimininate man against woman but this is purely an example.. It could be the sister who is the president instead.
    edited November 2009
    Not really. Nef & Emi are not the same and each has their own administration. Just like brother and sister but they have different thoughts and style of doing things.. The brother might be a president of a listed conglomerate company where you as a part of the company may have to deal with much more issues with the surrounding ppl. But if you live with your sister you will still have a chance to have a tea break or buffet lunch with her anytime you want..You can sit down and reminiscing the old days but the brother may just always ask you to consider ROI for every action. Sorry I am not trying to discrimininate man against woman but this is purely an example.. It could be the sister who is the president instead.
    i see i see
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmmmm

PARTY!b:dirtyb:cute
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    /join Legendary Ash b:cool

I wouldn't call you a ordinary member. When I think of Ashworth I think that is what I wish I was. When I first saw you with the Dance of Universe I was so Jealous xD. Although if I could change something about you I would make you use swords b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    /join Legendary Ash b:cool

I wouldn't call you a ordinary member. When I think of Ashworth I think that is what I wish I was. When I first saw you with the Dance of Universe I was so Jealous xD. Although if I could change something about you I would make you use swords b:irritated

swords are for noobs b:sin pros use axe/spear combo like ashworth b:cute
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Yup.

white text its MIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

PS: MOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR drama pweese ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    swords are for noobs

*Noob*

I like the build. Dex + Vit > Str + Vit. I just use axes for delta and use calas. Have my str capped at 212 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *Noob*

I like the build. Dex + Vit > Str + Vit. I just use axes for delta and use calas. Have my str capped at 212 xD

O.o
    why the hell are you reading this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    EDIT: Also I would like to see that thunder in a bottle Enelysion turn their rage towards nef next week.
    Eneylsion was ok but Lacked brute strength, Numbers, and Leadership.

I see, so we're thunder in a bottle when it helps your faction out. Got it.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

a wild level 82 Blademaster has appeared! b:shocked
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    When I think of Ashworth I think that is what I wish I was.

That would make 2 of us , would've been awesome if you were as good as Ashie when you pk'ed with me .

However , I still prefer the normal Ray . No matter how pro others are compared to you , your unique in your own "Ray the Rambo" way b:chuckle . The one doing & saying silly things all the time that make's ppl laugh :P .

With that being said , stop trying to sound so serious when you post about TW stuff , it doesn't suit you :) .
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i got a screenshot of ray saying that he is intelligent.. b:laugh
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

Well you do lack all those things to be a good enough faction to 1v1 nef. However you guys are better than most and could make a lot of noise in tw. But fine don't attack nef, attack Leg and know your folly. I like Eneylsion and didn't mean to offend anyone there. Also when I say they lack leadership I mean they lack TW veterans.

Yeah I am unique but I would have liked so much to be one of the best b:irritated I just could'nt afford to be one of the best and can't endlessly run TTs or do Deltas without an active faction xD. But I hope to put the hammer on the Nefs Cats by stopping them in their tracks and the squishy Clerics, Wizzies, Archers....mmmmmmm b:sin

Also I am intelligent, I play Fire Emblem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]