TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    TBH half of me is rooting for the pple still trying hard in TW. The other half is curious to see the map all in red, just to get a glimpse of how much their egos can inflate... I have a pic that was passed around that i tweaked a bit just to add lulz concerning something like this.

If u just wana see all red map go log alt to Lost City last weekend they just won the last land making it full red! :D I guess that means its even more confirmed that the map will NOT reset when 1 faction owns all. Tho i do think CQ is alot stronger then nef as the lvl based of LC/HT is higher then on Santuary because they were first hence making it a higher lvl base on attacks.

Yet there able to withstand a full brigade and not lose a land nef gets attacked by 3 factions and they lose a land so maybe leader of nef go over and speak to leader of CQ and find out how they defend 3 fronts ^^. I only recommend this cause whenever nef had a 3 front defense and there are some good factions in there they lost more then won so there doing something wrong :)

Haiz :Lost City-I kinda luled when I read this. First of all, it was RQ/Spectral/Riot. The very first triple attack we defended we lost two lands. The next week against the triple attack we defended we lost one land. A few weeks later they could no longer take any land with the triple attack. They never had a problem getting their three attacks in the same time slots.

We've been defending their triple attacks every week for months now without losing land. That's why we have to disband because it is literally impossible for them to win.

Its quite simple to get your attacks timed together really. Learn how to do it and you can stop Nef it seems.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I like Eneylsion and didn't mean to offend anyone there. Also when I say they lack leadership I mean they lack TW veterans.

Yahh you better mean that, I've always been nice to you! >:( lol. And if being nice for some means poor leadership, then so be it. I'm happy and our members are happy, all is good. b:cute

And rofl MiSt.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yahh you better mean that, I've always been nice to you! >:( lol. And if being nice for some means poor leadership, then so be it. I'm happy and our members are happy, all is good. b:cute

And rofl MiSt.

a wild Sarunya appears!
    Wild Sarunya uses Plume Shot.
    MiStAiSa faints.
    GG D: gogo enely you tw babies b:cute
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I liked Enelysion when I was there. I only left because I decided to ragequit for the 2nd time and after 2 weeks i came back. Didn't bother to ask to come back though and eventually LGforever took me in and after a couple of weeks I was right back in Legendary. Damn Legendary is like a ray magnet b:irritated

Also didn't know Misti was a fellow Pokemon Trainer b:cool *Actually a Pokemon Master*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So now I will have you AND misty on my **** in TW? No fair. ;-;

Rofl, will be fun xD
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The main highlights of this week week is Nefarious losing their first land to a triple joint attack from Legendary , Regicide , RedRaidrs .

fourth land dan. just wanted to clarify before the flame wars begin >.>
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • MiKaeLo - Sanctuary
    MiKaeLo - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    20:18 - Dreaming Attacking Haunted Path (Reg)
    failed their attack, Legendary was victorious; the Battle ended in Approx Twelve Minutes

I LoL'd b:chuckle
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I LoL'd b:chuckle

LOl.. the Dan news crew report team failed!b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    fourth land dan. just wanted to clarify before the flame wars begin >.>

Thx for clarification, what I meant to post was first land after 2 months of consecutive winning streak.

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER xD
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited November 2009
    Thx for clarification, what I meant to post was first land after 2 months of consecutive winning streak.

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER xD

F-F-F-F-FINISH HIMMM b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If u just wana see all red map go log alt to Lost City last weekend they just won the last land making it full red! :D I guess that means its even more confirmed that the map will NOT reset when 1 faction owns all. Tho i do think CQ is alot stronger then nef as the lvl based of LC/HT is higher then on Santuary because they were first hence making it a higher lvl base on attacks.
    Yup we already know about it and also that they disbanded right after, which, from an outsiders view, kinda seemed almost noble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2009
    Yup we already know about it and also that they disbanded right after, which, from an outsiders view, kinda seemed almost noble.

i see is as total CQ dominence. They decided and dictated that they will control the map and now decides and dictates when they leave it.

CQ wins, period.

but that's just me
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    /join Legendary Ash b:cool

I wouldn't call you a ordinary member. When I think of Ashworth I think that is what I wish I was. When I first saw you with the Dance of Universe I was so Jealous xD. Although if I could change something about you I would make you use swords b:irritated

Actually DOU is not hard to get with the anni pack. Honestly i paid 17m for that weapon but the hardest part is you have to pay 8k stones for the second socket.b:cry I rather sell the socket stones than adding another 75dmg to the weapon with garnet gem.. Sorry Ray I am not good at sword at all. Furthermore I can;t handle so many skills at once..b:sad
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    swords are for noobs b:sin pros use axe/spear combo like ashworth b:cute

There are a lot of good BMs out there now. I am just one of them who is trying compensate the weakness of Axe in pk. Not sure there is any berserk dual sword. If there is I think sword path is good too..
    edited November 2009
    i see is as total CQ dominence. They decided and dictated that they will control the map and now decides and dictates when they leave it.

CQ wins, period.

but that's just me
    I dunno. Once you get hold of all that land, you know how much money comes rolling in if you decide to keep it (at least until something happens). But they decided not to, even with the new expansion land coming out. If they were greedy enough there were so much things that they could have done. But its like they decided, 'Its a game, we had our fun this round, now its time for a new beginning. Good Luck departing friends and let the game roll again.'
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited November 2009
    I dunno. Once you get hold of all that land, you know how much money comes rolling in if you decide to keep it (at least until something happens). But they decided not to, even with the new expansion land coming out. If they were greedy enough there were so much things that they could have done. But its like they decided, 'Its a game, we had our fun this round, now its time for a new beginning. Good Luck departing friends and let the game roll again.'

this might just be a silly assumption but most of these CQ people probably have ridiculously refined end game gear. My assumption would be the ones that make the decisions do at least and it wasn't TW pay that payed for it (CC FTW?). Perhaps to justify all that spending, they dont want to be sitting in a dead server so they give it all up and take it back, helping them not regret hemorrhaging cash in this game. No one likes being kings of an empty castle so to speak...

*If an CQ is reading this, this is not a flame but a sincere outsider's evaluation. if im wrong, it wont be surprising.*b:cute
    edited November 2009
    this might just be a silly assumption but most of these CQ people probably have ridiculously refined end game gear. My assumption would be the ones that make the decisions do at least and it wasn't TW pay that payed for it (CC FTW?). Perhaps to justify all that spending, they dont want to be sitting in a dead server so they give it all up and take it back, helping them not regret hemorrhaging cash in this game. No one likes being kings of an empty castle so to speak...

*If an CQ is reading this, this is not a flame but a sincere outsider's evaluation. if im wrong, it wont be surprising.*b:cute
    I also had that in mind too. But then i thought of those expansions. Those will certainly cost money oracle or not for their gears, and also upgrade whatnots. Having the land might not have been exciting that much but it sure did act as an insurance for steady pay/play. I cant list all the things i thought about, but yeah, your point is valid too.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

hehe the faction is still there as land is still owned by CQ as this afternoon when i checked... if the disbanded faction all lands be owned by no faction but would still be red :D. There still collecting money from those lands tho if attacked by other factions and they made this "new" faction it should just be the crystal. ;)
    edited November 2009
    hehe the faction is still there as land is still owned by CQ as this afternoon when i checked... if the disbanded faction all lands be owned by no faction but would still be red :D. There still collecting money from those lands tho if attacked by other factions and they made this "new" faction it should just be the crystal. ;)
    Too early to know anything. We will see next TW
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I would guess that they will let people take the lands as they wish while collecting payments and making the higher level apothecary items and then use those funds to refine their items to near-perfection. I mean, what is it, like, 500 million a week?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I would guess that they will let people take the lands as they wish while collecting payments and making the higher level apothecary items and then use those funds to refine their items to near-perfection. I mean, what is it, like, 500 million a week?

Hows that helping there server, so they still collect money and apocs and are still geared as they were. There new faction will own server like there previous... what they need is whats going on in HT... ppl disband all together and make many different factions then u get to see many beautiful colors.
    Maybe some factions that chose to attack the further away position will get alot of lands before entering pk with CQ new faction. The end result=same as now by end next year unless the lvls and equipment improve on the opposition.

They have proven that they can't be 3 attacked and lose a land..... i highly doubt that nef will result in this if the same factions will keep attacking every week, nef will never ever no matter how hard they try own the whole map. Just look at last week there crystal on all 3 fronts was below 30% >.>. They dont have the activity CQ has or the strategy..... Leg attack last week was for LOWER lvl training... most ppl in that war were below 90, come on an RR (maybe the same if not worst?) >.> They just can't do it! People keep the pressure and they will crumble under egos clashing :D
    edited November 2009
    alright kiddies, lets keep the CQ talk on LC's forums.

they have nothing to do with us b:cute
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hows that helping there server, so they still collect money and apocs and are still geared as they were. There new faction will own server like there previous... what they need is whats going on in HT... ppl disband all together and make many different factions then u get to see many beautiful colors.
    Maybe some factions that chose to attack the further away position will get alot of lands before entering pk with CQ new faction. The end result=same as now by end next year unless the lvls and equipment improve on the opposition.

They have proven that they can't be 3 attacked and lose a land..... i highly doubt that nef will result in this if the same factions will keep attacking every week, nef will never ever no matter how hard they try own the whole map. Just look at last week there crystal on all 3 fronts was below 30% >.>. They dont have the activity CQ has or the strategy..... Leg attack last week was for LOWER lvl training... most ppl in that war were below 90, come on an RR (maybe the same if not worst?) >.> They just can't do it! People keep the pressure and they will crumble under egos clashing :D

It's too soon to say this Zuzu b:cute ; although you are so cute like this b:dirty .
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's too soon to say this Zuzu b:cute ; although you are so cute like this b:dirty .

should come back for TWs ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    and to ogle zuzu b:dirtyb:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Zuuu is copying me b:irritated

I'm the one trying to be that badass forum guy who pwns people with his amazing logic. b:irritated

Beat her up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Come on Legendary bid on Arch and Reg bid on Etherblade b:chuckle i wanna see how it turns out. Also Leg it would give your people experience attacking lvl 1 territories.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    zuzu and ayano b:dirty .. ray and logic should never be in the same sentence unless the sentence is "ray doesnt use logic" b:chuckle
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Come on Legendary bid on Arch and Reg bid on Etherblade b:chuckle i wanna see how it turns out. Also Leg it would give your people experience attacking lvl 1 territories.

legendary cant bid on arch, you need a lvl 2 territory first, so that plan goes right out the window. if they want arch, they would need ether first
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    legendary cant bid on arch, you need a lvl 2 territory first, so that plan goes right out the window. if they want arch, they would need ether first

Back when Regicide held Fragrant Hills, Archosaur was lighted up for me when I was bidding. You only need 3 level 3 territories.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/territory

5. In order to declare war on a Tier 1 territory, you must already own at least three territories and at least one of your territories must be directly adjacent to it.

(Territories which are colored grey indicate that your guild does not meet the war declaration requirements for that given territory.)
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI