MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    are you scared of me? b:chuckle

Can I be your friend too? b:cute

never! holyyyy b:kiss
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OMG this thread is turning into a love fest...
    Ayano must be spinning in her grave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Aaastypoo~ b:heart

when are you making me a blaspheme shot? b:cute

naw all we need to do is to feed Ayano's altar with pk vids...like this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp8BrSErcsQ
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Can I change class now?b:sad
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009

xD i know.. archer pvp videos b:dirty
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    hehehe but bms and wiz look really exciting as well. ash's duels are fun to watch...i've never seen so many moves being used in one fight b:shocked
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Aaastypoo~ b:heart

when are you making me a blaspheme shot? b:cute

naw all we need to do is to feed Ayano's altar with pk vids...like this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp8BrSErcsQ

o.O I <3 transcends pvp vids , another one of those ppl who's very pro at their class . I used to watch allot of his/her vids when I still played for both enjoyment and in hopes of learning to pvp better :P ( yes I know he/she's an archer and I was a wiz but I like watching all classes fight besides untamed ones ).
    OMG this thread is turning into a love fest...
    Ayano must be spinning in her grave.

"Love is in the air ? "
    ash's duels are fun to watch...i've never seen so many moves being used in one fight

Haha , did you see how he duels other melee classes ? He actually kites them with leaps while mostly using spear ranged strikes but stunning at short range with axes :P . At least that's what he used to do . Anyway it was fun to watch .
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009

you could try my wizard if ya want

but err its pretty poor now and i only have 70s armor and wep
    still sorta pwns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Thank you for your kind offer... I am not qualified to play mage that may result in ruining your reputation b:sad
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    o.O I <3 transcends pvp vids , another one of those ppl who's very pro at their class . I used to watch allot of his/her vids when I still played for both enjoyment and in hopes of learning to pvp better :P ( yes I know he/she's an archer and I was a wiz but I like watching all classes fight besides untamed ones ).

"Love is in the air ? "

Haha , did you see how he duels other melee classes ? He actually kites them with leaps while mostly using spear ranged strikes but stunning at short range with axes :P . At least that's what he used to do . Anyway it was fun to watch .

Aww. I have to change my combo now..xD

Actually more than what you have just described. Going against a strong melee I have to use different strategy to beat them. That's the fun part of this game..You can;t always use the same strategy against everyone.. Have you seen I duel with a strong barb? Of course not BigP and Temp b:cry
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ( yes I know he/she's an archer and I was a wiz but I like watching all classes fight besides untamed ones ). QUOTE]

Always hating on the untamed, you weiner mobilee b:cry
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Good archer is hard to beat especially when they are flying because they have good speed. Stunlocking won;t work well because of their evasion. The best way to kill them is to finish them off in within 6s after stun.. Get your base skill dmg to >1.5k with luck you may be able to kill them in 2-3 hits..If your base skill dmg is >2k hehe let me know your finding. if your 1st stun is not successful continue with the second one and eventually you will get zerk cri.. Archer's demon spark poison is the biggest threat but you can counter it with sage spark and dew star. Continue with your normal stun/attack and eventually you will win hehe... Don;t use accuracy pot against a strong and smart archer because you might get killed if they demon spark on you...Try out this strategy and let me know it it works for you.. I am still learning though...
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    There is also another deadly combo but I will only share with those that I love b:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    bah the only time i rely on evasion to save me is when i use condor, and that can only last for so long (and doesn't work against Astypoo with her stupid +accuracy rings D: )

one would think that you have an advantage over those bms in that vid because you use the spear path and leap skills as well.
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    ( yes I know he/she's an archer and I was a wiz but I like watching all classes fight besides untamed ones ). QUOTE]

Always hating on the untamed, you weiner mobilee b:cry

I can't help it ! Both classes are incredibly boring to play ( for me at least ) , one due to the lack of needing timing and combos to succeed ( basically a "me hulk , me smash " class ) and another one usually not being able to even do anything because it's AI finishes the job too fast :P . It's like telling me to join the strongest faction in a mmo which is something I'll never do unless I was there from the start .
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    Good archer is hard to beat especially when they are flying because they have good speed. Stunlocking won;t work well because of their evasion. The best way to kill them is to finish them off in within 6s after stun.. Get your base skill dmg to >1.5k with luck you may be able to kill them in 2-3 hits..If your base skill dmg is >2k hehe let me know your finding. if your 1st stun is not successful continue with the second one and eventually you will get zerk cri.. Archer's demon spark poison is the biggest threat but you can counter it with sage spark and dew star. Continue with your normal stun/attack and eventually you will win hehe... Don;t use accuracy pot against a strong and smart archer because you might get killed if they demon spark on you...Try out this strategy and let me know it it works for you.. I am still learning though...

You realize allot of the ppl here are staring at your post and thinking " what ? " . Talk to them in their own carebear language Ash b:cute .
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i sincerely hope someone will step in and say " you are wrong" and share your reasoning. With that i will get a chance to learn new thing and incorporate that in my pvp strategy..
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i sincerely hope someone will step in and say " you are wrong" and share your reasoning. With that i will get a chance to learn new thing and incorporate that in my pvp strategy..
    You are wrong! >,< in pvp you must wear clothes that show skin but to the point that pple try to tilt their heads infront of their monitors in hopes of seeing inside fully!

Qui ESPed me to say that b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009

I can't help it ! Both classes are incredibly boring to play ( for me at least ) , one due to the lack of needing timing and combos to succeed ( basically a "me hulk , me smash " class ) and another one usually not being able to even do anything because it's AI finishes the job too fast :P . It's like telling me to join the strongest faction in a mmo which is something I'll never do unless I was there from the start .
    You realize allot of the ppl here are staring at your post and thinking " what ? " . Talk to them in their own carebear language Ash b:cute .
    i see you still havnt really figured out multi quote b:chuckle
    Thank you for your kind offer... I am not qualified to play mage that may result in ruining your reputation b:sad
    lawls
    everyone already knows i quit lulz :P just dont scam/otherwise steal and it wuld be fine :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i miss you ayano b:cry
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009
    i miss you ayano b:cry

speaking of which... ayahoe u still have to teach me how to do cube XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    You are wrong! >,< in pvp you must wear clothes that show skin but to the point that pple try to tilt their heads infront of their monitors in hopes of seeing inside fully!

Qui ESPed me to say that b:shutup

Obviously Ayano has bigger **** b:chuckle With devil red bikini top I am sure you won;t want to miss that
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Tell me Decep, is that the only reason why you lose to me occasionally in duels? b:nosebleed
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Tell me Decep, is that the only reason why you lose to me occasionally in duels? b:nosebleed
    It could be sometimes im busy rotating my camerab:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009

Ashie , seriously... I don't think there are any pro bms left on sanc that can teach YOU anything . Think of yourself as fortunate though , I didn't have any1 to teach me about about wiz pvp in this server since early lvls only exceptions being between lvls 55-70 but that's it . Class guide forums are your friends , GO TROLL THEM !!!

P.S. : only known ppl I'd put above you that kept playing till 90 + would be BuriedBladeX & zzzKyantezzz but I really don't know if they still play , somehow I doubt it . And besides your one of those ppl who like to test pvp stuff , so I wouldn't be surprised if you surpassed them .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    you hear that Ast? larger **** will win you duels

go make it bigger and try it on BigP next time. i can't do it because he 1shots me and it ends too quickly, but you can actually last for a time under his assault, thus his attention may quickly wander during battle and let you get a few extra hits on him. b:victory
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    BuriedBladeX & zzzKyantezzz

Overrated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Super lame tw's........*poke* i think a guild is gonna pretend to be weakened, fight, lay down, and lose on purpose to someone this week.....just a rumor though.
  • dawhitemage
    edited November 2009
    Obviously Ayano has bigger **** b:chuckle With devil red bikini top I am sure you won;t want to miss that

pfft aya would never cough up the 500k or so to get true red even though he calls himsellf the blood red mage :P

isnt that right aya b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009
    pfft aya would never cough up the 500k or so to get true red even though he calls himsellf the blood red mage :P

isnt that right aya b:shutup

That's a big lie ! I spent a bunch on clothes ! The bikini was the only thing I didn't make pure bright (true ) red because something needed to match with the character's hair which wasn't "true" red either :D .

And ofc revealing clothes are the best when pvping .

BTW , I wonder how the TWs went .