test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting stunlocked by rangers in pvp

diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
This is seriously getting tedious. I don't play a ranger so I can't tell how they're doing that, but being stunlocked (not even rooted, I don't have time to cast a single spell) with 40% CC resist from tenacity, with a full burning set, is getting old. We either need more tenacity on pvp set, an increased CC resist, or HRs control need a serious balance pass.

Not being able to play at all until my character dies isn't fun in any way.
Post edited by diogene0 on

Comments

• Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's an exploit of a some broken mechanics most trappers are using. It's explained in another thread.
  • Options
    tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's on the front page too.
    Shame you can't 1-rotation reading comprehension.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yep Hr its the Op class in NW atm of all things the nerf of that class has to be nr 1 on the list for sure.

Lets see doing gg 7-10 Trs at least 7 Cw between 0-2 Hrs but am sure those endless cc chains from Hrs is what kills you not the piercing SO procs or endless Storms+passive.

OP that cant be killed making their party invulerable to damage 80% of the time with a DC is also way way down the line lets focus some more threads on the now OP class Hrs as their massive numbers in pvp matches and gg runs are really making this game breaking..........
  • Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    Yep Hr its the Op class in NW atm of all things the nerf of that class has to be nr 1 on the list for sure.

Lets see doing gg 7-10 Trs at least 7 Cw between 0-2 Hrs but am sure those endless cc chains from Hrs is what kills you not the piercing SO procs or endless Storms+passive.

OP that cant be killed making their party invulerable to damage 80% of the time with a DC is also way way down the line lets focus some more threads on the now OP class Hrs as their massive numbers in pvp matches and gg runs are really making this game breaking..........

*Yaaaawn*... trying to steer the discussion off the road and into the "but I'm not the only one broken!" hell hole again. So easy to hijack the thread when you start accusing everyone and turn it into a one big insult fest, no?

Go make your own complaint thread about those classes. It seems this one's already has a topic, mkay? Nobody fekkin' cares about what you think other classes are broken in what other way -- this thread is about how the HR trapper chain-CCing non-stop is broken, and should be addressed as a problem. Keep to the topic, mkay?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    *Yaaaawn*... trying to steer the discussion off the road and into the "but I'm not the only one broken!" hell hole again. So easy to hijack the thread when you start accusing everyone and turn it into a one big insult fest, no?

Go make your own complaint thread about those classes. It seems this one's already has a topic, mkay? Nobody fekkin' cares about what you think other classes are broken in what other way -- this thread is about how the HR trapper chain-CCing non-stop is broken, and should be addressed as a problem. Keep to the topic, mkay?

Nobody cares about other broken classes ? read forum lately or mr Kweassa .

And if you talk about hijack and insults tell me what your post was about mr Clown.

There is no problem idiot look at the first 10 pages in leaderboard and se how many hr you find idiot.

Now add up all kills from 10 first pages sorted under kills for Tr Cw and Hr then take that number x5 for gg runs and you will come up with how pathetic this thread is.

All YOU want to do is run around in GOD mode as Tr and get everything else nerfed to the ground as usal.

Now go away and tell everybody its l2p issues to dodge exe for sw gf gwf your good at that....
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Nobody cares about other broken classes ? read forum lately or mr Kweassa .

And if you talk about hijack and insults tell me what your post was about mr Clown.

There is no problem idiot look at the first 10 pages in leaderboard and se how many hr you find idiot.

Now add up all kills from 10 first pages sorted under kills for Tr Cw and Hr then take that number x5 for gg runs and you will come up with how pathetic this thread is.

All YOU want to do is run around in GOD mode as Tr and get everything else nerfed to the ground as usal.

Now go away and tell everybody its l2p issues to dodge exe for sw gf gwf your good at that....

Oh my, another irrelevant post. LOL. Go on, keep the insults going, nutjob. This is my last response to you for this thread, and hopefully, the last response of anyone to you in this thread, because this time I'm actually gonna keep my cool, and ignore your attempts to turn this into another fight thread. So keep on moping about how everyone hates your sorry lil' HR <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

First 10 pages blah blah blah. Who cares again? Broken is broken <-- these are the very words you've used. Broken is broken whether the class is OP or not. The class not being the best in game, or whatever status it is in, doesn't matter jackshi*. Chain CC-ing is broken. The HR could be even worse off than the SW is right now, and that still doesn't justify anything. Broken things need a fix. Ever heard to "two wrongs don't make a right"? Elementary logic, this is.

Hope this is enough for your walnut sized brain to process. As for me, and the rest of us, we have actual discussions about why chain-CCing deserves a nerf -- just like how you so adamantly demanded a nerf to chain-CCing from TRs. What comes around goes around, female canine being.
  • Options
    bittynationbittynation Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2015

L2P... HRs are extremely squishy, and can't deal damage for ****. Not many HRs out there and less that can play. HR is not a easy class to play right now.

PVP is tough at the moment because you don't know the ilvl or gear of the player that just owned you. So, its tough to compare how you are doing against similar geared players.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    L2P... HRs are extremely squishy, and can't deal damage for ****. Not many HRs out there and less that can play. HR is not a easy class to play right now.

PVP is tough at the moment because you don't know the ilvl or gear of the player that just owned you. So, its tough to compare how you are doing against similar geared players.

Your contention is IRRELEVANT -- as in, "it doesn't matter".
      Do you think we should do nothing about the 0-damage problem SWs are benefiting from, because their position in PvP is weak?
      Is it standard practice to look the other way to a problematic mechanic, exploit, or a bug, if the perpetrator is weak? Is it some kind of sympathy-based ethics?

Whether the HR is weak, or squishy, or doesn't have damage, or anything, DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NEED TO FIX A MECHANIC THAT IS BROKEN. Nobody should be perma-CCing the other. If the HRs need something to beef themselves up, let them ask for a legit mechanic in a separate discussion/request. Again, two wrongs don't make a right.

(ps) Who says I lose? Ever wonder why that maniac above has so much grudge against me that he visits every thread I post in, even in our class forums, just to insult me and my class? I'll give you a hint: it's got something to do with whose HR lost the fight when two of us met in PvP. ROFL
  • Options
    piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    This is seriously getting tedious. I don't play a ranger so I can't tell how they're doing that, but being stunlocked (not even rooted, I don't have time to cast a single spell) with 40% CC resist from tenacity, with a full burning set, is getting old. We either need more tenacity on pvp set, an increased CC resist, or HRs control need a serious balance pass.

Not being able to play at all until my character dies isn't fun in any way.

don't let HR perform their melee encounter rotation.. so this full recharge cd can't be perform..
    stack repel on your encounter slot instead of all your big gun encounter.. if HR got you on melee range.. try to use repel or shifting away don't force to fight back with long animation encounter..
    l2p buddy
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    This is my last response to you for this thread, and hopefully, the last response of anyone to you in this thread, because this time I'm actually gonna keep my cool, and ignore your attempts to turn this into another fight thread. So keep on moping about how everyone hates your sorry lil' HR <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Do you ever read what you write before postings I mean EVER.
    Talk about contradiction as usal your rumbling is laughed at and to further your humiliation I will post some numbers for you to work your little brain around.

First 10 pages sorted under kill lvl 70 on leaderboard numbers of per class

Tr 52
    Cw 56
    Hr 20.

Total kills from first 5 pages sorted under kills

Tr 36 573
    Cw 41807
    Hr 10 268

and as a sugger on top of it KD ratio

Tr 36573/8767=4.17

Cw41807/20051=2.08

Hr10268/5980=1.71

(ps) Who says I lose? Ever wonder why that maniac above has so much grudge against me that he visits every thread I post in, even in our class forums, just to insult me and my class? I'll give you a hint: it's got something to do with whose HR lost the fight when two of us met in PvP. ROFL

Megalomania much little Tr? Nobody visit all the threads you write in -your all over the place living in this forum it seems am sure you have at least 10 times the posts I have .

Second everybody lost to Trs module 5 (still do against good bis abusing trs) its not about how you play brainless kid its the idiotic posts of yours that need a reality check now and then Mr Kweassa Clown.....
  • Options
    erpuma91erpuma91 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Another post of another ingorant player.
    U are so bloody weak, that u can ask only nerf here and there, HR is the most op class now like now??? are u fkg drunk???
    If u have only items blu and green and u face an hr full legendary maybe yes, he can kill u.But punt on ur char some good equip, in this mod hr kill nothing, cant kill gwf,cand kill gf,cant kill tr,cant kill cw,cant kill op. If u get killed from an HR in this mod u have rly seriusly problem, u should must change game. No1 ask why the top class HR of neverwinter of EOA,ASBOLUTE,CHOCO/SHOP are gone???
    Why they changed char in this ridiculus mod 6???

Learn how to play before call a class op ignorants.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015

On classes with no anti CC/CC break ability (like clerics or CWs without shield to some extent), a stunlock is a death sentence. It shouldn't be allowed in pvp, period. If a char with +40% CC resist, a full pvp set and played by someone with two years of pvp experience, dies from a stunlock, something has to be fixed, period.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Fix everything you want and while at it double the damage because you know its broken too.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    On classes with no anti CC/CC break ability (like clerics or CWs without shield to some extent), a stunlock is a death sentence. It shouldn't be allowed in pvp, period. If a char with +40% CC resist, a full pvp set and played by someone with two years of pvp experience, dies from a stunlock, something has to be fixed, period.

You forgot to mention that HR has no cc breaker too
    cw got that nuke damage that capable on 1 rotate kill + shield and stunlocking too
    so basicaly you against your own class that capable of stunlocking 1 rotate kill
    a CW who complain about other class.. who cutee
    l2p buddy
    This permadaze you talking about is not really exists
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Ok here we go

Gf take away their burst damage as its a stunlock/prone death sentence
    Cw take away their burst damage as they can cc kill any one but Gwfs
    Gwfs take away their burst damage as they as well as Gfs can stunlock/prone you to death (even if harder then with Gfs)
    Tr take away their piercing +100 % crit from stealth damage because they can kill anything within seconds
    Paladin taka away their daily high damage as it can one shot anything but cw with shield up.
    **** if not even Dcw with Break the Spirit + dott damage and daily falls under this scenario but well maybe not.
    I leave Sw out of this as a mercy to that class.

The differance atm is that it takes a Hr forver to kill somebody while other classes does in in seconds.

BUT sure who likes endless ccs remove daze all togher give us an ancounter that hits for 60k every 5 sec or damage that ignores defences and we are on the sama page.

Take a Hr to Iwd go fight giants and see how long it will take for even a BIS hr to kill them compared to other classes.
    Hr damage is laughable and as a striker class the burst damage is non existant something that might be considered before you call out the nerf wagon
  • Options
    x3n0forumx3n0forum Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    piejal wrote: »
    This permadaze you talking about is not really exists
    It's not so much "perma" as "often enough to prevent you from casting most spells", which is problematic enough. It's not the length that's a problem, it's the frequency.
    I'd solve this the same way they solved the perm ice-cubes in early mod4: prevent players from being re-dazed by this feature for X seconds.
  • Options
    gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This "perma" daze is annoying and unfun to play against, that's why people complain. But the only difference from, say, GF, is that HR kills you very slowly. GF stuns you and kills in 3 seconds, HR will keep interrupting your encounters until you die and it will take much much longer. As I said, I personally don't like this mechanic, but HR are extremely weak even with it. It can only be nerfed when HR gets arpen and control bonus working on roots(among other bugfixes) and some serious damage buffs. No good players are complaining and there is a good reason for it.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    All this L2P BS...

I'm sorry but you just can't justify a HR stunlock by pointing to their low damage. Every time either of my 2 HRs (Archer or Combat) runs into one of these FotM Trappers I'm dead in under 5 seconds. I can't do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but stare at the screen and wait to respawn at the campfire afterwards. And <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pleeeease, it takes absolutely NO SKILL to play a Trapper atm, the stunlock mechanics make is super cheesy and easy to pull off.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    lirithiel wrote: »
    All this L2P BS...

I'm sorry but you just can't justify a HR stunlock by pointing to their low damage. Every time either of my 2 HRs (Archer or Combat) runs into one of these FotM Trappers I'm dead in under 5 seconds. I can't do <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but stare at the screen and wait to respawn at the campfire afterwards. And <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pleeeease, it takes absolutely NO SKILL to play a Trapper atm, the stunlock mechanics make is super cheesy and easy to pull off.

Well played combatant beats well played trapper, especially when on a node. There is no reason you should play archery in pvp, it has been useless for quite some time.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    gweddry wrote: »
    Well played combatant beats well played trapper, especially when on a node. There is no reason you should play archery in pvp, it has been useless for quite some time.

How is Combat supposed to cope with the constant roots/dazes? I don't do nearly enough damage in the small window I have in between stunlocks. The only advantage I may have is mobility but even then it hardly helps me.

I'm sorry but even though I main 2 HRs I cannot and will not justify or support the perma stunlock mechanics currently rife in pvp. It will get nerfed in time, but with TRs having run around for an entire Mod as gods I have no hope that a fix will come soon.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    x3n0forum wrote: »
    It's not so much "perma" as "often enough to prevent you from casting most spells", which is problematic enough. It's not the length that's a problem, it's the frequency.
    I'd solve this the same way they solved the perm ice-cubes in early mod4: prevent players from being re-dazed by this feature for X seconds.

that's why you need to use encounter that have short animation..
    CW = Repel
    DC = Sunburst
    other class got cc breaker so there is no reason to complain really, l2p buddy
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    How is Combat supposed to cope with the constant roots/dazes? I don't do nearly enough damage in the small window I have in between stunlocks. The only advantage I may have is mobility but even then it hardly helps me.

I'm sorry but even though I main 2 HRs I cannot and will not justify or support the perma stunlock mechanics currently rife in pvp. It will get nerfed in time, but with TRs having run around for an entire Mod as gods I have no hope that a fix will come soon.
    All this L2P BS...

Ok lets see.
    Getting killed in 5 sec from a trapper makes you a paper doll actually but either way I can instead kill you with my Gwf or Gf in 2 sec if it makes you feel better you get fly up up in the air while dieing.
    I can also ask my fellow Pal to daily your butt in 1 sec or ..... I think you get the general idea.

Having a near bis Gwf and Hr atm I can tell you that if you die to a Hr in 5 sec its a combination of how weak our defence as Hr are and that your not buildt for pvp at all.

I can chain if lucky a Cw to death as he can me if he gets the upper hand but it sure dont take no 5 seconds and facing a good Gf or Gwf am dead in the water unless I get help.

Nobody likes cc chains to death at least nobody in their right minds but your barking up the wrong tree.

Fix cc chains to death sure but do it as general toward all classes not against maby the in pvp weakest class atm.

I dont care from what cc chain I die its annoying and tiresome anyhow but an Hr trying to cc chain me to death will at leat give room for either get help or break that chain, Gf or Gwf will not give you that chanse and very seldom will a good Cw either.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Having a near bis Gwf and Hr atm I can tell you that if you die to a Hr in 5 sec its a combination of how weak our defence as Hr are and that your not buildt for pvp at all.

There is no doubt that we have one of the worst if not the worst survivability in Mod 6. The stunlocks from HRs just accentuate this fact. Yes my Archer is not even remotely built for pvp and is really just doing it for the Burning gear BUT my Combat HR is totally made with pvp in mind. Yet it does not help one bit against Trappers. I'd take my chances any day with a GWF although I admit I'm toast if I encounter GFs too.

PvP in NW is fast becoming like WoW pvp in Mists of Pandaria where it was World of Stuncraft with all the CC flying about. Of course it was toned down in the new xpac when they ended up giving every class just one CC ability mainly, which I would welcome in NW.
    Our pain is self chosen.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    gweddry wrote: »
    This "perma" daze is annoying and unfun to play against, that's why people complain. But the only difference from, say, GF, is that HR kills you very slowly. GF stuns you and kills in 3 seconds, HR will keep interrupting your encounters until you die and it will take much much longer. As I said, I personally don't like this mechanic, but HR are extremely weak even with it. It can only be nerfed when HR gets arpen and control bonus working on roots(among other bugfixes) and some serious damage buffs. No good players are complaining and there is a good reason for it.

Buffs and nerfs are independant from each other. You don't get to "make deals" where you demand X for getting rid of broken Y. If anything buffs are a separate discussion.

No class up to date has ever been granted such a 'deal'. As a matter of fact, large quantities of whine, apparently is enough to simply get things nerfed. The same happened to us TRs. The same happened to GWFs. If something is broken and needs nerf, then it is nerfed. Whether they be compensated in some other way is at best wishful thinking.

I see no reason why HRs are exemptions from this rule. They need their damage upped? Go make a thread about it. This thread is about a broken chain-CC that repeats so frequently that a class is "stunlocked", and unlike how us TRs used to do it, you can't even move.

Like said before, this is in all practicality not a "daze" at all. When you're rooted and dazed at the same time it's a stun. HRs are dealing a higher, more potent form of CC. If you look at other classes, rarely has any class a stun that lasts longer than 3 seconds. Usually stuns last the shortest, than the dazes, and roots/slows last the longest.

Also as mentioned before, this very same thing during mod2 was a source of heavy complaint. Veteran players remember it as something called "Constriction Arrow" -- and yes, just like the goddarned roots, old CArrow was also undodgeable. It was unavoidable, and it gave "constrictions" that repeated rhythmically in succession, at such a timing that it sort of made you spaz-out. You get hit by Carrow, you try to move a step or use a power and then *spasm*, and then move a little or try to use a power again and then *spasm*. I can't remember if it was twice or three times, but it was so unpopular that the devs actually got rid of that power in mod3.

Now, what the trappers are throwing around is something that makes the old Constriction Arrow seem like a joke. Longer, faster repeating, and continuous through recharge time reduction.

Ask for more damage elsewhere, I really don't give a shi* about that. However, broken is broken, and seeing the very same people that used to whine through entire mod5 to get chain-CCs destroyed for other clases, now in mod6, turning heel and defending their own broken chain-CC bullshi* in this manner... it's just hilarious.

Read through the thread. Notice those people they keep trying to involve other classes and try to make this into "my class is worse off than yours" shi*fest? They know all to well the very things they said to attack others in mod5, now eats away at their own credibility as they say opposite things when their own favorite class is involved.

So let's stick to principle here. CWs? They got their easiest, most frequently used CC -- freeze -- nerfed down to prevent chain-freezing. GWFs got all their prones changed to stuns to prevent chain-CCing with something you cannot escape from. Us TRs got our entire Scoundrel build path destroyed. Clearly devs have a tendency to listen people complain when it is about chain-CCing.

...and who is chain-CCing everyone else's butt off at the moment?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Trapper doesn't have the damage to kill combatant. Remember, that because of bugged Hindering shot charges, trapper will run out of them soon and then his rotations will become a lot slower. The fight will last for a long time, sure, but in the end, combatant will have near full HP and trapper will be dead. Combatant sustain and tankiness are very good. It comes down to how well can you build and spec the class, not just throw in random r12 and transcendents but think about what you are doing and theorycraft. Playing something that is as "off meta" as combatant requires some knowledge and experience, and of course the resources to test things.
    Of course trapper beats combatant in pretty much everything but 1v1s on nodes.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Buffs and nerfs are independant from each other. You don't get to "make deals" where you demand X for getting rid of broken Y. If anything buffs are a separate discussion.

No class up to date has ever been granted such a 'deal'. As a matter of fact, large quantities of whine, apparently is enough to simply get things nerfed. The same happened to us TRs. The same happened to GWFs. If something is broken and needs nerf, then it is nerfed. Whether they be compensated in some other way is at best wishful thinking.

I see no reason why HRs are exemptions from this rule.

Exeption lol Hr is probably the most Nerfed class in the history of Nw and in contrary to the Gwf class we dont get any compensation.
    And if your after nerfs in general to broken thing lets just start with the 2 strongers classes Tr and Cw and not the weakest together with SW(who nowmore with right build is far stronger then Hr even if its party due to a bugg).
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Its funny to hear complaining about HR in pvp when TRS and CW rule it. I play HR trapper in pvp went from HR melee to trapper to try and get more survivability and they were eating my lunch with the gushing bug causing constricting and hindering to never cool down but that was nerfed and no longer works which was needed. So you got your wish already yesterday. the other cc from trapper is as it should be. it gives you a small chance to catch the TR stabbing you in the back from stealth and running and the CW who sits out side your respawn point and kills you over and over while the rest of your team watches due to they are just there for the AD.

the melee HR did a lot more damage but the feats were bugged and had no chance to stay alive as a new level 70. The trapper stays alive a little better but takes forever to kill something and forget about taking out any of the other classes in PVP (due to low dps output) if they are your level or above and know how to play but its been that way since mod 6 except for the ones using bugs I travel with others to stop the super High gear score HRs from smashing me like a bug

for new players to pvp don't travel alone ever class will school you in how to die quickly take your licks and get the grim set of PVP armor it can be done in a week or less with some grinding just stay with your group and hit the nodes to up your score enough to earn some glory each trip even when you lose once you get your set of PVP armor then start working on what works and doesnot pay attention to you advancement in pvp under the flag icon top of your screen lots of bonuss are there if you remember to use them as you advance in PVP

hope this helps
    jhp
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Exeption lol Hr is probably the most Nerfed class in the history of Nw and in contrary to the Gwf class we dont get any compensation.
    And if your after nerfs in general to broken thing lets just start with the 2 strongers classes Tr and Cw and not the weakest together with SW(who nowmore with right build is far stronger then Hr even if its party due to a bugg).

Great. Go make your own 'nerf TRs again' thread. You can talk your heart out about why TRs need a nerf there.

Or, keep on trying to get everyone to fight over TRs again. I'm sure that's gonna make people's frustrations against your precious trapper chain CCing go away. Oh yes. When a shi*storm is about to hit your way, dump all the blame on TRs. That always works LOL!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    jhpnw wrote: »
    Its funny to here complaining about HR in pvp when TRS and CW rule it. I play HR trapper in pvp went from HR melee to trapper to try and get more survivability and they were eating my lunch with the gushing bug causing constricting and hindering to never cool down but that was nerfed and no longer works which was needed so you got your wish already yesterday. the other cc from trapper is as it should be. it gives you a small chance to catch the TR stabbing you in the back from stealth and running and the CW who sits out side your respawn point and kills you over and over while the rest of your team watches due to they are just there for the AD.

the melee HR did a lot more damage but the feats were bugged and had no chance to stay alive as a new level 70 the trapper stays alive a little better but takes forever to kill something you and forget about taking out any of the other classes in PVP (due to low dps output) if they are your level or above and know how to play but its been that way since mod 6 except for the ones using bugs

for new players to pvp don't travel alone ever class will school you in how to die quickly take your licks and get the grim set of PVP armor it can be done in a week or less with some grinding just stay with your group and hit the nodes to up your score enough to earn some glory each trip even when you lose once you get your set of PVP armor then start working on what works and doesnot pay attention to you advancement in pvp under the flag icon top of your screen lots of bonuss are there if you remember to use them as you advance in PVP

hope this helps
    jhp

...and the relevancy.. is what?

If you perceive your class is weak, does it get a get out of jail free card for having broken stuff that shouldn't be in PvP? Do the SWs get to keep their "0 damage" cheesy exploit because they're weak in PvP? Or are you gonna start claiming that HRs are even weaker than SWs?
This discussion has been closed.