Options

Getting stunlocked by rangers in pvp

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    remember, guys, YesBoss@Marnival is so pro that he can kill ANY HR using "Gushing wounds" to use the perma root build. (Ops, marni, did you really though that i did not have met you in game??. XDDDDD)

He changed his character again? Last time I whooped his <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, he was "neanderthal" or "nerdlatherian" or something.
  • Options
    angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Why bother arguing with Piejal? He doesn't provide anything useful, and refuses to even try to understand what other people post, and he just makes up things - just check his post history.
  • Options
    timeforsquishingtimeforsquishing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Omg lolol its the yesboss guy?? That explains everything. Nothing to see here folks.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    piejal wrote: »
    you try to act intelegent but you don't even answer any question that being ask to you??
    please read my prev post about counter HR CR and l2p if you still don't get it feel free to add me in game @piejal
    i will teach you to l2p pug
    troll clown is troll clown nothing more

You didn't answer my question.

What's the difference between permastunning, as in "you can't do anything", and permainterrupting, as in "you can't do anything"? Like said, for 26 seconds I stood there until I died, nothing activated. Couldn't even fire off 1 CoS shot or Dazing Strike, which is one of the fastest activating powers a TR has.

So when basically none of your keyboard input works, and you can't even move around to attempt to cross paths with a friendly in vicinity to mess up his aim, how are you supposed to get out of that?

Wait until the other guy screws up with his fingers and misses a shot timing?

I'll make this really short and simple, so even you can understand: when the interrupt or permastun or whatever friggin word you want to use is done with perfect timing, NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS

So explain to me again how a "skilled" person who knows L2P, is supposed to get out of that situation when NONE OF HIS KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS

...use DDoS attacks to drop the other guy's connection? :D
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You didn't answer my question.

What's the difference between permastunning, as in "you can't do anything", and permainterrupting, as in "you can't do anything"?

thats to hard to answer, but i can answer for him: "Well as i said its L2P and meet me ingame i show you my moves, and i can only in game spread my wisdom to counter these broken scills"
    so empty and meaningless these posts i read some, lol
  • Options
    piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So what's the difference?

Elaborate please.

permalocking is uncounterable
    constant interupt is counterable
    READ MY PREV POST because i don't feed the troll
    it's frustating to explain something to TR that being permaroot for 26s
    i am done troll all you want.. when 2s reveal TR and arp bug on root and control bonus from WIS being fixed i suggest you all to start looking for another game or only doing PVE because with no handicap you got no chance in PVP with that brain capability
    go ahead troll all you want.. entertaint me
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    thats to hard to answer, but i can answer for him: "Well as i said its L2P and meet me ingame i show you my moves, and i can only in game spread my wisdom to counter these broken scills"
    so empty and meaningless these posts i read some, lol

I bow down before your wisdom. That's like, the clearest answer anyone has ever given me so far in this thread!!! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    permalocking is uncounterable
    constant interupt is counterable
    it's frustating to explain something to TR that being permaroot for 26s
    i am done troll all you want.. when 2s reveal TR and arp bug on root and control bonus from WIS being fixed i suggest you all to start looking for another game or only doing PVE because with no handicap you got no chance in PVP with that brain capability
    go ahead troll all you want.. entertaint me

You didn't answer anything, troll boy. How do you counter a constant interrupt which has none of your powers working, as in NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

I've already told you I've been mashing power activations and dodge button the entire time, non-stop until my fingers went sore. I don't have any CC breakers, and the friggin CC from the HR doesn't end. You say you can retaliate with ranged powers when you're rooted? Like I said I couldn't even fire off a single CoS shot.

So please, please, piejal the mighty and wise, tell me HOW THE FEK DO YOU GET OUT OF PERMAINTERRUPTS WHEN NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

Enlighten us, oh wise one.
  • Options
    gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Please continue, I am having a blast. One of the most productive threads I have ever seen. Pugs calling others pugs, nonames calling other people noname, priceless.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    You didn't answer anything, troll boy. How do you counter a constant interrupt which has none of your powers working, as in NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

I've already told you I've been mashing power activations and dodge button the entire time, non-stop until my fingers went sore. I don't have any CC breakers, and the friggin CC from the HR doesn't end. You say you can retaliate with ranged powers when you're rooted? Like I said I couldn't even fire off a single CoS shot.

So please, please, piejal the mighty and wise, tell me HOW THE FEK DO YOU GET OUT OF PERMAINTERRUPTS WHEN NONE OF YOUR KEYBOARD INPUT WORKS?

Enlighten us, oh wise one.
    READ MY PREV POST about non CC breaker class
    for class that have CC breaker please entertaint me about you being permaroot in 26s more LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    READ MY PREV POST about non CC breaker class
    for class that have CC breaker please entertaint me about you being permaroot in 26s more LOL

You mean this heap of shi*?
    how to counter constant interupt? i already explain it many times
    CW = repel
    DC = sunburst

For a guy who loves slugging in the forums, you have a terrible, terrible lack of attention, piebrain. I just told you I'm a WK, as in, TR. Also, I'll humour you, piebrain, and let's say I was a DC or a CW.

I'll repeat it more loudly so you can understand:

I WAS MASHING THE BUTTONS FOR AN ATTACK THE ENTIRE TIME, AND THE HR ROTATION WAS QUITE PERFECT THAT I COULDN'T GET ANY POWER TO ACTIVATE.

So, if I was a CW or a DC, and the enemy trapper managed his rotations quite so well, that no matter what I pressed, repel, sunburst, whatever, IT FAILED TO ACTIVATE.

So I'll ask you nicely, one more time;

"HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO RETALIATE OR COUNTER ANYTHING WHEN NONE OF YOUR COMMANDS ACTIVATE?

...God, is this guy for real? Is he really so dumb that we have to spell this out for him to understand?
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tbh all these posts about broken scill are compareable, even warlocks have their little bug abusing, doesn´t make the class much better, but in this thread its a bit different, since I read posts that are filled with complete blindness for the problems player have beeing permalocked
    as I wrote its worse even wearing elvenbattle enchant, you can´t counter in most cases as Warlock, since animation last to long, you even can´t shadowslip out of that situation
    so to the player who defend it: go on using it, feel free in a free world, but don´t come here and defend this c.rap only to ease your conscience, and don´t come here to get absolution for your bug abusing, telling the ppl. that its "the only way left for Hunter in PVP"
    Please continue, I am having a blast. One of the most productive threads I have ever seen. Pugs calling others pugs, nonames calling other people noname, priceless.
    very informative , good that you joined this redicules thread, and make it more redicules, pointing out that you and your playstyle stand above things, omg so much loser that show up
    so now you also became your virtual punch in the face :) feeling better?

sunburst has a delay in casting, not quick enough, imo its not effective to counter this c.rap,
    so if the recomendation for a healing DC is using BtS and sunburst only to counter one class, its a bad recommendation
    anything else that could be valuable from last posts?
    I can´t read piejals posts since i can´t stand this troll-s.hit, but if anyone did please inform us
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    gweddry wrote: »

so what's your in game name again?
    my toon is FoltzJr@piejal and i don't call myself premade i just calling troll clown people who is trolling and they deserve it
    just 3.5k ilvl HR that love doing PVP
    i can't online often because i got real life work to do, not some jobless gamer who can play all day long
  • Options
    edited May 2015

For a guy who loves slugging in the forums, you have a terrible, terrible lack of attention, piebrain. I just told you I'm a WK, as in, TR. Also, I'll humour you, piebrain, and let's say I was a DC or a CW.

I WAS MASHING THE BUTTONS FOR AN ATTACK THE ENTIRE TIME, AND THE HR ROTATION WAS QUITE PERFECT THAT I COULDN'T GET ANY POWER TO ACTIVATE.

So, if I was a CW or a DC, and the enemy trapper managed his rotations quite so well, that no matter what I pressed, repel, sunburst, whatever, IT FAILED TO ACTIVATE.

"HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO RETALIATE OR COUNTER ANYTHING WHEN NONE OF YOUR COMMANDS ACTIVATE?

...God, is this guy for real? Is he really so dumb that we have to spell this out for him to understand?

for non cc breaker class read in more in the back
    for cc breaker class TR that being root 26s.. there is no cure for your brain sorry
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    for non cc breaker class read in more in the back
    for cc breaker class TR that being root 26s.. there is no cure for your brain sorry

That's not an answer, piebrain. When your keyboard input is ignored, it means nothing works, as in "SYSTEMATICALLY".

...oh wait.

You don't know what a Whisperknife is, do you? LLLLLOOOOOLL!! Now I get it. Now I get why you keep on going back to "use CC breaker." You have no idea what the difference between a WK and MI is!!

Explains a lot. Wow. Now I get it. RRRRRRRRRRRROFL
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I tried discussing the problem, or rather offered my point of view earlier in the thread. Seeing it is pointless, I decided to just read whenever I feel like it.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I tried discussing the problem, or rather offered my point of view earlier in the thread. Seeing it is pointless, I decided to just read whenever I feel like it.

so what is your ingame name?
    no need to be ashamed.. you sure is not nobody right?
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015

You lie and you make up and you cant tell left from right.

You cant answer simple question and you talk about things you wont describe you avoid answering anyting remotly connected to what you whine about so frankly nobody cares about what you write any more.

this is the facts i will post it again FACT REAL NUMBERS AND ACTUAL STATUS.........

OK time for the reality check again.

First of all 26 sec stright without dieing fantastic proof that 1 the Hr was far far from BIS for even a Hr can kill during a 26!!! sec cc. Its a lie ofc if you had heal they could easy have stopped the Hrs cc chain and if you where alone you would be dead before any 26 sec cc chain was finished.
    But we all know all you do is lie spread lies and write all over forum to read your own posts and hope some care.

Back to reality of this Hr nonsence, here are some fact of what actually happens and how pvp looks these days.

First 10 pages of leaderboard sorted under kills to get the most deadly players ranking and numbers.
    (Dc and Pal has been left out for obvious reasons even if pal is getting there when they are finished gearing up)

• Cw....numbers page 1-10./56 Total kills 87404 death 44203 kd/ratio 1.98

• Tr.....numbers page 1-10./52 Total kills 77 680 death 21546 kd/ratio 3.60

• Gf.....numbers page 1-10./29 Total kills 39932 death 21362 kd/ratio 1.87

• Gwf...numbers page 1-10./27 Total kills 43993 death 20431 kd/ratio 2.15

• Hr.....numbers page 1-10./22 Total kills 28419 death 17198 kd/ratio 1.65

• Sw...numbers page 1-10-./7 Total kills 11806 deaths 6836 kd/ratio 1.72

Hr kd ratio worst even worse then Sw Tr ratio Best.

Cw almost 3 times as common as HR and Tr almost 2.5 times as common as Hr.

Of all these classes Hr kills less and dies more including Sw who all agree is in bad need of being buffed in pvp.

This class is what you make threads about and make endless comparisons about Tr mod 5 whish is a true hypocricy as TR ruled like Gods in mod 5 while Hr are at the very bottom in module 6.

These numbers dont lie this is the reality the Ranger class is vanishing from sight its a dieing class and yet threads like this speaks of how OP and broken HR is now lets see why.

The only classes Hr is a real threat to these days are (drums) CW AND TR wooot.

Could that explain why threads like this never dies could it be so that the CW and TR community want to rule unchallenged and have a tendency to scream louder then any other in their wants to be OP alone.

Just a theory am sure the Gwfs community wont agree it never happend to them either .....
    and not to sw in pve either ......

Ps as a side note if you take the top 10 of each class the differance becomes even more obvious where
    Tr get a Kd ratio of almost 9-1....
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Can you make a movie of how you can be cced for 26 full seconds and not die during that rotation plz just you and a Hr with normal gear.

If you cant press any button you cant heal during this time so lets see how you live through 26 full seconds of a Hr rotation without dieing. I can promise you wont live though 10 of mine as a Tr and the times i cought a full hp Tr and killed him during one cc rotation I can count on my non existant 11th finger.....
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Oh lol, marnival, you are just snapping at everybody now it seems. What I say is what the majority of HRs suggest- that is fix the "perma" daze thing, which is annoying to play and play against as well, fix bugs and buff damage.

Piejal, since you asked, @gweddry, feel free to look me up.
  • Options
    timeforsquishingtimeforsquishing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dude you cant justify this stop it youre embarrassing yourself. Especially now that we know that youre that guy on that horrible gwf that runs around pe calling people hackers for crushing him in a match. You know what? Being such a terrible player maybe you should get an exemption and be allowed to use this still when its fixed. But just you. YesBoss lololol. Still cant believe its that guy. Hahahahaha
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    That's not an answer, piebrain. When your keyboard input is ignored, it means nothing works, as in "SYSTEMATICALLY".

...oh wait.

You don't know what a Whisperknife is, do you? LLLLLOOOOOLL!! Now I get it. Now I get why you keep on going back to "use CC breaker." You have no idea what the difference between a WK and MI is!!

Explains a lot. Wow. Now I get it. RRRRRRRRRRRROFL
    you talking about WK? why you use WK when MI is better at PVP?
    it's like use stormwarden archer-spec to PVP
    you crying because your alternate path is not suitable in PVP? then all class in NW got right to complain in this
    troll clown is troll clown nothing more
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Oh lol, marnival, you are just snapping at everybody now it seems. What I say is what the majority of HRs suggest- that is fix the "perma" daze thing, which is annoying to play and play against as well, fix bugs and buff damage.

Piejal, since you asked, @gweddry, feel free to look me up.

main toon name please..
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    All right, when I have to mark three pages solid for moderation, that's a pretty clear signal to me that this thread has run its course and devolved into little more than a cesspool of RoC violations.

Please, for the love of all things holy, do read and adhere to the Rules of Conduct when posting, especially section I. You guys want to bicker and fight, then please do take it elsewhere. Keep the PVP in the game and off the forums.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.