Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: Oathbound Paladin

Comments

• Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Feedback to reinterate:
    Yes the damage of this class is unsightly poor after about level 20. And without aura of courage its unimaginably bad.
  • Options
    literaryaceliteraryace Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I like this power a great deal (I'm level 47 currently), however I am not using it due to the annoying sound fx that go along with it. The horrible hissing noise is quite overwhelming, and if you use VoE a great deal in a big fight, it really gets on your nerves. At least it did me and my guildmate who were teamed up last night. Can you change this to something else, or maybe no sound at all?
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    voltomey wrote: »
    The fate of this class probably hinges on the quality of the justice tree witch is quite sad if you ask me. But we need some serious dps boost here they gave us the bulwark Unkillable Absorption tank.

Feedback
    Speaking of Absorption are dmg reflecting ability's seem fudged by Absorption and dmg resistance i am like relfecting 0 dmg its just seems really off and its making me not like bulwark tree.
    Someone elsewhere has reported that all OP reflect abilities function AFTER DR and absorption. Basically, you reflect damage taken rather than the damage dealt. So if you have high DR and/or shields up and take 0 damage you will reflect 0 damage.

Hopefully this is a bug...
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Someone elsewhere has reported that all OP reflect abilities function AFTER DR and absorption. Basically, you reflect damage taken rather than the damage dealt. So if you have high DR and/or shields up and take 0 damage you will reflect 0 damage.

Hopefully this is a bug...

Yup i am using vengeance and its like not reflecting 45% of my weapon dmg like its says it should
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malvenornmalvenorn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As a tanking class (for those who follow that oath), we need to be able to hold agro - and other than hard taunts, the only way we can effectively hold agro boils down to damage. With a high enough damage-to-threat multiplier, don't need to have the highest DPS for this to work, but even the highest threat multiplier still needs SOME damage to work from, whether our own or getting credit for our teammates' damage (as with VoE). From what I've seen, many would agree that the only way you can get any sort of damage is through Aura of Courage... and this becomes the problem. If AoC is the only way to generate any sort of meaningful damage numbers to help you hold agro, then it becomes a MUST HAVE skill... and as such is no longer really an option. This then cuts down on the variety we are supposed to be able to bring to our class option choices. No single ability should be so necessary to our playability that we are railroaded into taking it in order to be effective.

I'm not sure what the solution is... maybe make the aura an automatic result of the Oath of Protection (and give OoD paladins a similar/comparable always-on effect - maybe Aura of Restoration). Or give us options for higher DPS without resorting to the Aura effect. Or make another OoP aura which lets the paladin automatically assume x% (5? 10? 20?) of all the threat generated by party members/allies who fall within the range of their aura... that would let us hold agro more easily even if we don't generate the DPS ourselves.

Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've tried to use this power a few times, and frankly it doesn't seem to do anything. Target a mob, activate the power - I'm not seeing any single target or DOT damage.
  • Options
    lordblackwolf2klordblackwolf2k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Neverwinter paladins are so laughably bad that paladins from other games would make fun of
    them if they could. Whoever though of making paladins utility instead of dps or a hybrid of the
    2 should be slapped. As it is, we can barely do the job we're supposed to because our abilities
    are lack luster and prevent us from effectively doing our job. They should've made paladins front
    line fighters who can heal and buff even if it's not as good as other classes at least it'd be something
    but instead we have paltry dps and other classes do our role better than we can. I hope they rethink paladins because as it is now they will be underutilized by people because other classes would be a
    better choice in groups.
  • Options
    emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    malvenorn wrote: »
    As a tanking class (for those who follow that oath), we need to be able to hold agro - and other than hard taunts, the only way we can effectively hold agro boils down to damage. With a high enough damage-to-threat multiplier, don't need to have the highest DPS for this to work, but even the highest threat multiplier still needs SOME damage to work from, whether our own or getting credit for our teammates' damage (as with VoE). From what I've seen, many would agree that the only way you can get any sort of damage is through Aura of Courage... and this becomes the problem. If AoC is the only way to generate any sort of meaningful damage numbers to help you hold agro, then it becomes a MUST HAVE skill... and as such is no longer really an option. This then cuts down on the variety we are supposed to be able to bring to our class option choices. No single ability should be so necessary to our playability that we are railroaded into taking it in order to be effective.

I'm not sure what the solution is... maybe make the aura an automatic result of the Oath of Protection (and give OoD paladins a similar/comparable always-on effect - maybe Aura of Restoration). Or give us options for higher DPS without resorting to the Aura effect. Or make another OoP aura which lets the paladin automatically assume x% (5? 10? 20?) of all the threat generated by party members/allies who fall within the range of their aura... that would let us hold agro more easily even if we don't generate the DPS ourselves.

Just my thoughts.

AoC on auto as a Protection Paladin? Heck, gimme that and stand clear :D

PS: Although, as I think more about it, there really isnt another passive that would do much good for the sorry state of this Paladin we have here.
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Feedback Paladins role:

Paladins as tanks and protectors/healers of the party might or might not work depending on the comming feats yet to be seen.
    However this is a failed mission from the start as long as some other can do this with more dps or better overall healing.

We have gfs that has tons more dps then pals as of now and dc that heals way way more and at the same time offer alot more dps.
    Gwf as sent might also be able to act as tank with the new sent paths abilitys to generate aggro and in any path do alot more damage.

Depending on how the deal with the sw class even that class is capable to offer enough healing and tons of more dps.

This leaves 2 options for Paladins to fullfil their role as tank 1 they have a better aggro then any other class or 2 they offer overall better buffs to the party then any other tanking class.

If you look at this scenario there is really no solution to make Paladins role unique. You can make it more or less the same as gfs and it will come down to preference to weather you like to play gf or pal or you can maby let pal compeat with dc (worse shoise imho).

I can only see one way that Pals role will be rather unique and that is the solution most games have but it would require deviding the damage into at least physical and magical, something that have been advocated by many already.

Making pals offer better proction and have more defence against magic damage and gf more against physical damage with gwf something between the 2 would indeed solve alot of the balance they are trying to create now with misserable results.

In either way creating a tank with little or no damage is a failed mission this is a dps race and in the end the groups putting up the best damage possible with the ability to compleate the task will be meta.

That means leaving one tank class far behind in damage will be a death sentence for that class we all know that and the devs sure as he*'ll should by now know that.

Best
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I made more test at lvl 70 also in my test i calculated all 3(inc sentinel) tanks vs all other classes lest say from the current dps can rate it from 1-100 so i just used all my existing char fully on dps spec.

Results:
    GWF insti DPS test rate around 50-55
    GWF destro DPS test rate around 90-100 (note he can draw brute threat with mark feature)
    GWF senti DPS test rate around 70-80 (this bit fals cuz those new updates are not hit prev ) so migth be lover later

GF conq DPS test rate around 25-30
    GF tactic/prot DPS test rate around 15-17

Pally DPS test rate around OMG 5-6

HR DPS test rate archer 60-65
    HR DPS test rate combat 35-40
    HR DPS test rate trapper 70-80

TR DPS test rate sab 60-65
    TR DPS test rate scound 50-60
    TR DPS test rate exe 70-80

CW DPS test rate opp 50-60
    CW DPS test rate thau 70-80
    CW DPS test rate rene 100 or above no other class can do soo much dps.

DC DPS test rate virtu/faith 20-22
    DC DPS test rate right 60-70

SW DPS test rate fury 98-100
    SW DPS test rate dam 70-80
    SW DPS test rate temp 65-70

All those dps test was with the best possible dps build with eq graded lvl 61 gear w/o any artifact. Time spend 30m each char captured with act .

So the problem i see some classes like GWF SW CW dmg are more then x10 vs GF and almost x20 vs pally and only x2 vs sentinel.

The way as i see GF can hold agro with the new update vs any other class but not vs CW rene /GWF destro /and SW furry.(with the new patch ofc)
    The way as i see GWF senti can hold agro with the new update vs any other class but not vs CW rene /GWF destro /and SW furry.(with the new patch ofc)
    The way as i see Pally cant hold agro with the new update vs any other class only if he use hard taunt . PS: now he can hold agro vs companions (with the new patch ofc).
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    theshadowbreakertheshadowbreaker Member Posts: 48
    edited February 2015
    Feedback
    Ok I think I nailed some pretty devastating mechanic flow that kills pal damage, especially bulwark tree.
    As I wrote earlier reflect damage is mitigated by our DR so it almost do nothing to enemies, that is one problem. Other is, same thing happens with our max 10% HP power bonus from oath of protection mechanic. More DR we have, less power bonus we get and what's most stupid of all, shields, barriers which we all went with as bulwark is only available now and probably all of us are using shielding strike as it is most damaging single target at-will, completely deprive us (in most cases resetting timer and setting extra power to 0) or strongly hindering our power boost (which can be huge, it can give thousands of power). I put everything in hit points (to boost aura of courage), completely ignored all shield/barrier skills (didn't take almost any feat from bulwark tree) and for the first time I fell like I am doing some damage, at least it's comparable now with GF prot, of course with much less survivability but it's not as painfully slow as I was running with full bulwark tree using shielding strike. The main reason our damage is so low on higher lvls is because we are getting more tanky and don't get enough bonus power. Paladin really needs redesign in this area.
  • Options
    truescramblestruescrambles Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Is it necessary to have the floater text appear with every instance of a power coming off cooldown? I feel like it would only be needed to have the fifth one show rather than constantly being told that Vigilance is not yet fully stacked.

I'm digging the new gold color to it. Not sure when that happened. But it still being the same X as that of a fighters' mark cause a discomforting flickering when both are active on the same target.

Edit: Scratch the part about the flickering. Today's patch fixed it.

Question: Was the following that appeared in one of the previous patch notes
    panderus wrote: »
    Circle of Power: You generate a zone of control 30' wide. This zone improves all damage you deal by 30% and lasts 20 seconds. 45s Colldown. Protection: You also gain 25% Damage Resistance. Devotion: You gain 30% more healing.

written by someone who had Aura of Wisdom slotted? On my Paladin, it shows a cooldown of 53 seconds. When I put Wisdom on, it goes down to 45 seconds.

New batch of feedback:

Yes. The new look, the lack of ear scraping sound, it's all just... yes. I have no other words to describe how good Vow looks and feels.

Related to what I said a while back about the main damage of the attack being delayed, enemies that can block take no damage from Smite if they get their shield up quick enough after already getting hit.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Lol the dps is real now this is a step in the right direction. The new light tree gives some much need party buffs that even Bulwarks can use.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Feedback (pre-Feb 20 Update)

So I've managed to play through to the mid 20's and while in that range as long as you remember to get Power on your gear as well as Defence & Deflect the content is straightforward and on par with other classes. (Which given that Warlock and HR got beaten senseless with the nerf bat once on live bothers me...) There are 2 problems I have seen with the class during this time.

1) The class cannot hold agro. I'm playing with the basic Mage companion you get for free, and I spend my time running around after him as he runs away from the mobs he has agro'd off me. Which given how little damage the companions do compared to PCs means that there is just nothing to garner the agro needed to be a serious defender above level 60. The tool-tip says that using Divine Call taunts enemies, and it does, but you need to spam it out 2 or 3 times at the start of the fight (while no one else does any damage) to get things to stick with you for even a little while, which makes it terrible. Its also very unclear that things were even taunted.

2) I'm finding it really annoying that most powers say "I'm ok but I'm better once you have an Oath". I don't want to wait 30 levels to learn how my powers actually work!
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    This tree is ten times better for tanking more so then the bulwark thanks to its group helping feats namely Defic Intervention and Aura Gifts and redemption and the facts there not absorption interfering with your reflection skills. I also think the tree would better help hold agros cues it turns your divine call into a HoT generating more threat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Feedback
    Just hit L40 in Vellosk. The additional DPS from the weapon damage buff is immediately noticeable and very welcome. I've also tweaked my build and removed most of the shielding/DR buffs while focussing on HP and Power. Allowing more damage through significantly boosts DPS due to the Power buff for taking damage - I can fairly easily double my Power now. I'm still ridiculously tanky but might have to actually use Tab and Shift during tougher/Boss fights for a change.

Looking forward to seeing the Justice tree as healing (Light) isn't really my thing and Bulwark lowers DPS quite a lot.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    The feats listed below can turn a Protection paladin into a hybrid style Tank healer Buff and heal allies almost like a off healer very well comparable to a strong off healer. But i though you guys didn't want this for the paladin class to be able to tank and heal all at once.

Redemption:This turns Divine call into major sustained and party wide healing

Echoing Heals:Same thing as Above but the heal will jump to any thing thats still damaged

Defic Intervention: Lol if you managed to die the party can be fully healed and given max dmg resistance for 4 seconds enought to get you back up

Aura Gifts: Gives 25% of your power to allies with in 30 of you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Wow the change to the weapons made a significant change to DPS. During levelling this is now a very powerful class. Still not at 60 yet so cannot comment about play experience at that level.

It was rather surprising to choose Oath of Protection and have this core feature radically change. Not a fan of the change.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Bug: Sanctuary
    It wasn't big issue lvling to 60 and in dread ring as I could cope with my basic survivability but now that I am fighting 70+ enemies in well of dragons I see really serious bug with our shift mechanic. Sanctuary just doesn't trigger in most cases when pressing shift after using some powers (can't nail it precisely but I think templar wrath and our at-will AoE animations are culprit here), when in move it can be delayed (something like I press shift, only 2s later immunity and DR is applied). Sometimes pal takes shield to the front and... that's all, no circle, no healing, no DR, no matter how many seconds I wait with full stamina bar and this almost killed me as I got CC locked in group of mobs. The only reliable way to trigger sanctuary is stand still, don't press any key, don't be in any animation cycle and press shift. It's not lag issue as I don't have problems with GF block or even HR dodge. I see that potential issue here is that circle and DR isn't applied at the same time as sanctuary animation. Devs should make it use the same mechanic as GF block or other characters dodge. This really need attention before pal hits live.

Other issue, DR from sanctuary should be applied on top of our natural DR and shouldn't be mitigated in any way. As it is sanctuary doesn't add to our DR almost anything as getting to 80 cap with pal is easy. Problem is it doesn't matter if I have 80 or 120 DR, it's still 80 for armorpen and that's completely negates usefulness of sanctuary's DR. In this matter even CW's shield is much more powerful. Why don't copy GF behaviour, I could even live with less DR, make it 30-40% but make it on top of our defenses.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Feedback PvP PALLY
    The biggest flaw this class has atm is it has realy no good CC moves and most of Its good Utility is locked away on its artifact weapons. The justice tree is really gonna have to pull something tremendous out of the hat to make this class Truly viable for pvp. We got a much needed dmg boost but we need to bbe able to hold a target down for a little while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Feedback PvP PALLY
    The biggest flaw this class has atm is it has realy no good CC moves and most of Its good Utility is locked away on its artifact weapons. The justice tree is really gonna have to pull something tremendous out of the hat to make this class Truly viable for pvp. We got a much needed dmg boost but we need to bbe able to hold a target down for a little while.
    I've tried running with templar wrath, cleansing touch and binding oath and I must say that as I can't do almost anything alone, can't kill anyone with at least basic pvp skills that with group fight (2v3, 2v4, 3v5) on mid paladin can totally change everything. We are total support, we save when somebody get CCed with cleansing touch, when someone is almost down we cast lay hands, if you are ignored and they are chasing someone, you use binding oath and it's the same as he got 75% deflect for oath duration, and we use templar wrath for temporary hit points to keep ourselves alive (CC here is weak anyway but temp hit points are really great, will probably get nerf as sometimes when hitting several targets it gives too much survivability). From at-wills I use 90% of time gap closer (our only AoE at-will) and in rare cases when enemy is pinned down shielding strike.

I was trying with Avenger but the outcome was really bad compared to when I was only supporting/capping node. Biggest problems here are relatively short range, no stun on target (only people near are sent flying, makes it also useless in dungeons PvE) and low damage. On paper it looks good but our at-will is better as gap closer and as we don't do enough damage anyway, utility skills give much more to the team.

Is PvP with Pal fun? For now I must say no. Even as I like support there are times when I feel like third wheel to the team and I can't do anything outside of it, no variety at all. Well, there is one more thing that pal is quite good at in pvp and that is countering semi/perma stealth TR with burning light (yep, it is usable here as it emits from pal after releasing), templar wrath and radiant aura, maybe revenge and divine call reflection also can help but I really doubt it
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Radiant Weapon - Feedback/bug
    The damage tooltip for Radiant weapon makes no sense. At level 20. It seems to add about additional damage to my single target attacks, but the tooltip lists 600-700? What is this damage being based off of in the Tooltip?

Smite - Feedback
    Smite's damage is still off sync with the attack animation and its damage/healing is still very low. It does the same damage as the full 3 hit attack of my at will radiant strike. And the burning effect is sooo minuscule still. I would increase the damage of this encounter, or greatly increase the damage of the burning effect. (I would go for increasing the damage of the encounter overall since it also heals nearby targets for Devotion Paladins as well). It still just feels so off.

Sanctuary- Feedback
    there is still some cases where this shift ability does not apply correctly when pressed, and other times a delay happens. In addition I feel Sancturary should provide just a tiny bit more Damage resistance to allies. 15% to allies without oath and 25% to allies with protection oath.

Relentless Avenger - Feedback
    This encounter really needs to come much earlier. Our only gap closer is an at will whose range is relatively short.

Divine Action - Bug
    This heroic feat doesnt seem to always give any AP when using Divine Call.
  • Options
    hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Feedback Burning LIght

It started with the hunter ranger's split shot, where you have to keep depressing the button to narrow the arrow spread.
    Now we have burning light, where we have to keep depressing the button for several seconds to get the full duration of the stun.

In the interest of your older players like me, could you rethink this? This is already the clickiest game I've ever played, and after an hour or so of playing I have to quit due to pain in my hands. Extended duration "clicks" do not help - and I think cause the most pain over an extended play session. Please change it to a single click power with long activation time, if needed.

• Options
    lollernoob1000lollernoob1000 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Bug: radiant weapon plays the animation, but the skill does not always fire unless you activate it a second time. also the tab mechanic can tell you it fires, but you have to activate it again also. This might cause some issues in pvp/ hard pve
  • Options
    blackomen9000blackomen9000 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Valorous Strike - Bug
    Damage does not increase when upgraded. (At least on the skill overview/tooltip.)

Divine Call - Bug
    Using the skill both in and out of combat does NOT reward action points as it should according to the skill information.

While I really love the class once it reaches level 30, below level 30 it is quite possibly the worst class in the game, it can neither tank or heal well. (only has the mechanic heal which is useless in-combat after three uses and the guard heal which is also useless till level 30, and it had ZERO ways to hold aggro as a tank pre-level 30 since the mechanic skill can only really be used 3 times while in combat, maybe 4 if it's a LONG fight.) You guys REALLY need to give at least ONE of the class's good skill before level 30, otherwise your just a useless, low dps, roleless, thug with a sword until the fabled level 30 rolls around.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Aura of Solitude is not adding any damage boost. Tested with it and without it vs the same critters. No damage difference

PS: no there were no allies aound me, unless my aug stone counts as one
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    emilemo wrote: »
    Aura of Solitude is not adding any damage boost. Tested with it and without it vs the same critters. No damage difference

Companions count, dismiss it. It works but for this reason it's really hard to utilise, only for solo play without companion. If you want damage boost wrath is much better choice but truth to be told I am getting much better results with courage+radiant.

We have too many similar auras (truth/protection,wrath/solitude), some don't do almost anything (vengeance, because of shields/barriers/DR), there really isn't much choice.
  • Options
    truescramblestruescrambles Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    emilemo wrote: »

I'm also noticing no difference with or without Solitude. I don't have any summoned companions while testing, so that isn't a factor. I used nothing but Radiant Strike against the two Thayan Knights near the entrance of Dread Ring and waited for respawns a few times. My highest damage (not counting crits) with Solitude on was 1,259. My highest with it off was 1,247. I was constantly checking to make sure my power wasn't fluctuating (went with Oath of Protection), and I was at max power at both of those peaks. My lows were almost almost the same, both around 1,050. I', just not seeing a 12% change in damage anywhere.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why did GF get basically double the weapon dmg and paladins get like maby a 30% boost if that have you seen how hard GF hit on test now.

Both pally and GF have the same weapon dmg. If you have GF chek it out they share pvp weapons for both GF and pally the grim is around 1000-1300.
    Just a note : GWF/CW new encounter hit around 400-500 k GFs best encounter hit 40k.
    The main problem is pallys encounter dmg and at-will dmg is super low .

Feedback PVE:
    LVL 67-70
    It takes ages to finish IWD encounters or dungeons i have now 100k HP and rank 4 skills also weapon enchant +40% arp 40% crit chance and 16000 power
    and my bigges crit is 14 k with aura of courage and radiant aura mobs have around 300 k hp i suggest to greatly increase the dmg of all skills cuz w/o hard taunt pally still cannot hold agro .

Also agro Vs white companion.
    Pallys dmg is still lower also he can still lose the threat aganst the white lvl 20 companion.

Divine call : Got heavy nerf i need more then a full min to recharge it to 3 as prot pally.
    Dc can gain 3 stack of divine in 3 sec so i dont understand those heavy nerfs.
    I tested it yesterday with the changes pally have to less hard taunt i was desperate to hold the agro vs crabs on giant crab encounter. "Failed tank"

Shift mech: holding shift key must have the same effect as GF the 60% dr must reduce dmg before our dr reduce the dmg.
    Just a note pally cannot hit if he use sanctuary.

Bug: all reflect dmg feat skills deal 0 dmg to attackers -

Feedback PVP :
    Pally deal around 0 and 500 and 1000 dmg (encounters too) on players ? ??? whit those stats 100k HP and rank 4 skills also weapon enchant GPF +40% arp 40% crit chance and 16000 power
    Hou shoud i kill players with this dmg ?
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sanctuary - serious activation delay. I press the button and the rimfire golem still prones me. This needs to be as responsive as dodge
This discussion has been closed.