test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: Oathbound Paladin

Comments

• burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Levels 1~25
    Paladin has strong aoe and leveling is easy, while not too fast, but safe, kind of what ppl expect thinking about paladins, single target fights are much harder unless you have damage daily up. at these levels paladin might even be a bit too strong in aoe department.

Damage daily(1st one you get) might need to be toned down for PvP, it was dealing up to 5k damage when i had some 7.5k hp @ 20 con, so it might 1shot ppl in PvP, didnt test PvP though. The damage is really useful for boss fights so if you want to balance it for pvp make it do less damage to players instead of flat out nerfing the skill

Tab ability lacks feedback, you press the button and "nothing" happens, no animation, just some heal and invisible taunt, it should feel kind of like activating unstoppable - nothing much but some visual feedback, maybe slight shake. Also i feel the skill es too weak and regenerate too fast, regeneration time should be at least 3x slower, but effect should be increased, making it more tactical to use instead of spamming all the time

At-will animation felt a bit off

Smite damage felt really meh compared to how strong the IBS like animation looks

Shift didnt always activate the healing/DR circle
    Paladin Master Race
  • couatl13couatl13 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2015

I'm honestly not feeling the overhead smash animation of this power. Maybe if it was changed to the GF Lunging Strike animation, only with the OP remaining in place but with the "echo" effect we see in Crescendo and Weapon Master's Strike doing the lunge forward.
  • bardaaronbardaaron Member Posts: 545 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    FEEDBACK: Maybe it gets harder at higher levels, but so far, my test pally chews through mobs. Burning Light is pretty good control, & can wipe out whole groups of the trash mobs at once, so I can focus on the brutes and so forth. While in the moment the long cooldown is irksome, I think shortening it would make it overpowered. Divine Call and Sanctuary combined make any other healing unnecessary. I am level 12 now, and so far have had to use a total of 2 healing potions when I got surrounded by multiple encounters. Anything else has been a breeze.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Feeback: All at wills
    They need more dmg the dmg at wills do even with the 10% power in HP is kinda on the weakside.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So far the leveling process feels pretty good. I like the rescripting of tutorial NPCs (and love the extra reinforcement of "Gruuuueesome" task for ya). I did notice there was no Sgt. Knox explaining the first encounter power. Also, it wasn't clear that it is a "charge-up" encounter. So I was tapping it and not seeing or feeling any effect.

It wasn't until after I completed the first Knox Crown Quest that I actually read the tool-tip. Hopefully you'll get the Knox voice to explain that it is a "charged" encounter power. Up to now I've seen charged at-wills, but not experienced a charged encounter power before. (I then remembered this being mentioned in the live-stream preview)

Generally the DPS felt about right - a lot less that what the ranged casters deal which is expected, and not painfully slow.

NOTE: First Daily power: ⅔-shot boss on the bridge (which is fine for the tutorial - makes me feel awesome) - but was just about right for Guardian of Nine Hells - it took about 15 or 20% of his health - which felt about right. So far so good with the overall first0impression feel of it.

Additional commentary:
    Only concerns so far: There is no indication when I get within range to "sprint" with the shield bash at-will (gap-closer) so it was a real guessing game. Also how can Honer be holding that Crown and flailing it about without her arm being burned off? (just asking).

I will continue play-testing the leveling process up to level 20 (which is where I usually stop) - and continue any feedback I can offer.
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Bug: The Aura of Courage each paladin generates is able to stack on each other. I have tested the stack up to 9x Aura of Courages. I am sure that it is a bug to have 8 stacks of hit point damage being applied to everyone?

Bug: The Aura of Vengeance also stacks for the radiant damage bonus. I have tested it up to 5x stacks. These stacks are independent to the Aura of Courage Stack. At one time I have had up to 14 stacks of courage and vengeance.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• banegrivmbanegrivm Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Bug: Heroism

Been using this often as I enjoy it and I've found on a number of occasions the CC protection was not working. This is not all the time but seems to be random.

Bug: Sanctuary

Noticed a number of times where the CC protection was not working. Also I'm not sure if once you have been CC'd if it is supposed to work to break the effect freeing you but if that was not the intent it does not work that way at all. It simply does not work in that regard.
    Banegrivm Shadowblight
    Sovereign Lord of the 1st Fist of Light
    Global Handle: @Marshal_Valor
  • hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Bug: Smite
    Sound of Smite happens before the swing of Smite starts

Also, not quite a but tool-tip for Smite and Templar's Wrath are identical. It's confusing to have the same tool-tips for different encounters.
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited February 2015
    Paladin feedback

I picked sacred weapon first because empowering my attacks is good for soloing then went for a second level
    in radiant strike because this ability is a good one excellent aoe damage speed and range on it.
    valorous strike is also a decent attack so far Divine judgement is a good attack as well useful for elites and bosses alike
    sanctuary while leveling is decent doesnt use alot of stamina to hold it only thing is occasionally it will not erect the barrier correctly on the first try making me have to reshift.
    liking burning light not a bad aoe dot. goes great with radiant strike fairly low damage by itself but with radiant strike it can wreck lesser mobs.
    Ive just picked up smite going to try it out now smite isnt bad not great plus is unaffected by sacred weapon if it did it would be better. It is a single target attack so should be affected on the initial strike.
    reached level 9 paladin feels really good to play its not weak but not too strong and its really nice to see that when i smash a kobold in the face with my mace it looks and feels like i am crushing its face in. I'm also loving the tower shields look.
    just hit 2k with divine judgement at lv 9
    hit level 10 and grabbed heroism and put a point on charisma and constitution as well as the divine call tab ability and 2 feat points on toughness.
    at level 12 i crit 4.9k with divine judgement
    lv 12 400 crit with smite
    filled up toughness and working toward divine action
    level 13 got light shield and another level in aura of courage
    i am using sacred weapon alot it adds a lot of damage with valorous strike 200 damage instead of 80 without it.
    also enjoying burning light though it does leave you exposed while charging it its an effective interrupt/soft stun because you can just tap the button and interrupt the enemies around the dot ticks very fast.
    heroism feels like it could be good provided that the temp hp lasts longer than the cc immunity and the DR like 15 secs for the temp hp because it simply falls off too soon for it to be of any real use it because many of the enemies attacks take a few seconds to wind up. it also only seems to give me about 75% of my hp in temp hp instead of the 100%

level 15 grabbed aura of truth point in life shield and exemplars haste
    lv 16 got bane and put a point in exemplars haste
    level 18 grabbed lv 2 lay on hands and put a point on dominating presance
    lay on hands is incredibly useful much more so than heroism full hp for the ap cost based on missing hp is a great ability to have probably for every paladin.
    Edit:Level 20 grabbed templars wrath feats: divine action and light shield
    I like templars wrath its a good ability fairly useful with burning light's blind used after the duration as it allows you to charge longer without being swarmed its a good combo. Its also useful for doing 1 encounter after words as it gives a second to do an animation so fairly useful for instance sacred weapon the stun lasts half a second longer than it takes to cast it.
    6.5k crit with divine judgement

bug: paladin does not get unhorsed even after being shot till dead hopefully will be fixed before it goes live.

bane: a lot like mark but it needs some kind of animation currently it just absent-mindedly marks and i dont even realise it till ive hit the ability twice
    maybe the paladin could point his mace quickly and blast the target with something like astral seal then mark? because as it stands there is no indication other than the fact there is a mark (which takes a second to show on screen) that an ability has even taken place. other than that it could be a ability good to use with sacred weapon as it decreases their DR.

I also dont mind the mace i like the mace I wouldn't mind if there were a few swords though just something to consider.

also reached 30 will comment more on it when i get to it.
    I will add to this wanted to just throw my 2 cents in.

not interested in what anyone else has to say about it.
  • bardaaronbardaaron Member Posts: 545 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    BUG: Sanctuary doesn't always trigger. About half the time (maybe a little less) the paladin just stands there in the pose & nothing happens. Pressing shift again causes it to work properly most times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nubgamernubgamer Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Level 20 now

By level 20 DPS slows down considerably even on the one skill that I stated earlier felt like it was over powered. At this point I believe that the skills themselves are pretty well balanced. It does appear very difficult to draw enough damage at one time fighting multiple mobs on level to cause me to have to use potions. Leveling so far has reminded me very much of leveling my GF as a protector slow dps but able to take a beating. I personally feel that as a support class keeping the DPS low and the survivability high was the right direction to take this class, I look forward to the next ten levels.
  • ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Sanctuary - Does not always work out of combat, sometimes you go into the animation but it doesn't always actually do anything. Haven't had a problem in combat. Edit: I take it back. I was in the orc barracks and fighting the last boss and every time I used Sanctuary to counter his attacks, it still knocked me back or stunned me without fail. So while I hadn't had the problem before... I did in the barracks. Oddly enough the blue circle would appear and the healing would start only to be interupted.

Sanctuary - Does not heal others. I and another Pally were fighting Orcs and hopscotching over each other do to it. Every so often we would try to heal each other using Sanctuary, and while when it worked I could heal myself, it would never heal him.

Radiant Strike - It sometimes will go into another half animation when used. Often I'll hit it once, it'll jump to a character, then go into a half the animation again, not doing anything, before it'll allow me to use another At-will. However if I use it twice in a row, this is not an issue.

Smite - I have yet to see the DoT be applied. Combat log sometimes shows it being applied to only the main target, and other times not being applied at all (but seeming to cause more damage in its original strike).

Divine Judgement - I think this power is a bit OP. I was able to one shot the original big zombie on the bridge and again the Guardian of the Nine (which I assumed was because it was undead and I was using radiant). Since then the other major boss mobs I've fought I tend to drop the HPs down to about 3/4 of their HP bars in one shot with it.

Mace - I don't get the idea of using a mace as it's primary weapon. Your Helmite Paladins even use use axes, Paladins in D&D up through about 3.5 used swords with a number of swords being specifically made for Paladins (ie the Avenger). Maces were always Clerics (because that's all they could use). If my paladin carried a mace it was only for beating on skeletons, otherwise it was her magic sword. While I understand you're probably going it for diversity from GF weapons it seems weird. Also I noticed that when I'm holding it, I'm holding it more like a DC scepter with my hand about half way up the hilt of the mace instead down on the haft.

Charges - The Tab power's charges... they almost come back too quickly. I can pretty much spam the tab key over and over and just heal myself up, and never, ever run out of charges.

Sanctuary - Not sure if this is a bug or not, but also on Sanctuary I was fighting an Ogre, and every time it hit me it would knock me back even when I was in Sanctuary. It was an easy fix (just Radiant Strike back into it) but I suppose knock back is not concidered a control then, which Sanctuary is supposed to counter. Mind you it did prevent me from being knocked down however.

Finally on the DPS concept, I'm okay with it's lack of damage attribute. It's a healer/tank which is what Con and Wisdom is supposed to do. However I'm not exactly sure what Charisma is there as a attribute for, as I can't seem to think why you would need it for anything on a Pally. I suppose it's there as a hold over from D&D where Charisma boosted a couple of it's abilities (which aren't in Neverwinter).
  • drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Maybe do something different with the paladin's divine call. I cannot tell if I have activated it or not during battle or which level of divine call I have activated. Maybe a series of reactions to tell how many bars i have consumed, so that I know what I am getting out of the consumption. The cleric's symbol turns blue when devotion is activated, the GWF grows large and is outlined in red when indomitable is activated. With divine call, nothing shows that it is activated.
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Feedback Bane vs Vow of Enimity
    Why dose bane Exist Vow is a ten times better version of it and it dose dmg on cast Boost Threat for the paladin from who ever attacks the vowed target and Boost the partys dmg by 40% when they attack the target and vow last 60 seconds vow also has a 80m range lol.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Bug:
    Smite: It does not apply the DOT the tooltip says it should to enemies around the target. It also does not always apply the DOT to the target itself.

Bug:
    Sanctuary: Sanctuary does not always respond when pressing Shift. On numerous occasions you have to release Shift and press it again to trigger it.

Animation & Sounds: I may be picky here, but as someone that has both a GF and a GWF, within the first 12 levels I felt like I was playing those same classes again. Too many animations and sounds are exactly the same as those of the Fighter's. Threatening Rush, Iron Warrior, IBS and the GF's Guard mechanic all pop up when activating some of the Paladin's powers. It detracts from the feel of this being a new class, instead feeling like a ''waste bin''. It is bad enough that the GF and GWF crossed paths, sharing powers and animations.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Paladin Feedback:

My best friend and I always level a new class together. We each tend to try different things. Once we pick our paragons, she is going Devotion, and I am going the other. That way we can compare the different powers together. We both made level 20 in a few hours... no boosters, no azure enchants.

Now... with that said... We both feel the Paladin is overpowered... so far. Here is the breakdown:

Divine Judgement - We were both able to "One-Shot" the Harbinger on the intro quests. Every boss hit by it has been taken down to 20 - 25% HP... then easily finished off. Made the Harbinger a non event really... as well as every other boss so far.

None of the other powers so far seem that overpowered on their own... UNTIL... you factor in [Aura of Courage]. This Aura... and all the others we have picked up so far... stack with the same Aura's from other Paladins. Multiplying their impact. We both made the comment of us being "Walking Death" several times during the night. Not one healing potion was used. Not one direct healing power was used. We just murdered everything in our path.

The effects of the Aura's really should NOT stack if there is more than one Paladin present. Only the Aura effect that is the most powerful.

Even Aura of Courage from just one Paladin... consider the damage an entire party will be able to generate at level 60 and above from this.

Lets look at this from a level 60 Perspective.. A level 60 Paladin will probably end up with about 50K in hit points... assuming they are built like a typical GF Tank. 1% of 50,000 is 500. At level 60, Aura of Courage would be at rank 3. Which comes out to 781 in additional damage... for EVERY party member.. on EVERY hit. Every Daily... Every encounter, Every AT WILL. Think about how many hits happen in just At Wills alone in a typical encounter. Now... lets assume there are... 3... Paladins in the party. That comes to an additional 2343 in damage... ON EVERY HIT... FROM EVERY PARTY MEMBER!! Really?

EDIT: Aura Stacking: Has been pointed out the stacking of Auras is a BUG. As such, it is a serious one.

Armor: I REALLY hope the OP is going to get its own armor... with set bonuses based on its class... and not just merged in with the GF. Yes I know... they both wear platemail. But the Paladin needs something of its own. Every other class has it. Dont cheap out on us now. And dont take away from the uniqueness of the GF by letting another class use its armor.

Weapon: A mace? Really? I have been playing D&D for 35 years. A mace is a cleric weapon. Lets think about the iconic Paladins... Arthur, Lancelot, Galahad, Charlemagne, Joan of Arc, Richard the Lionheart. Not to mention the classic D&D Paladin. They ALL used swords. The Paladin is the quintessential "Knight in Shining Armor"... and they do not... use maces. At least not unless they just pick one up on the fly.

Give our new Paladin a sword. Not a longsword... the GF uses that. Not a greatsword... the GWF uses those. No... give our Paladin the broadsword. Make it big, and broad.. and... holy looking.

Shields: So far not too bad... but why not make a collection of shields... classic "kite" style towers... with the emblems of the gods on them? Paladins serve a deity. Let them show it off. They can be lower level... and used as transmutes. Or... make a collection of epic ones. No paladin will miss the chance to have their god's emblem on their shield. I know I wouldnt.

So anyway... that's my "Up through level 20" report. I will post again when we hit 40... and see how it feels there.

Overall impression: Overpowered... but it is what I expected. Its NOT a GF... not even close. Nor it is a Cleric. Those two classes have nothing to worry about.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • rodrant64rodrant64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've gotten my paladin up to level 30, went with Oath of Protection since it's damage buffs seem better suited for doing the early game content.

Divine Judgement: Very strong for a single target, but reasonable for a group. However, I think the Paladin has enough other AoE options that it's damage could stand to be lowered a bit.

Aura of Courage & Radiant Strike: These two combined with with stacking a lot of HP (got 16.3k right now) has made clearing mobs extremely easy up to this point, but I think I'm approaching the point where it's damage isn't quite keeping up. But I'm worried about how AoC could be too effective if you're partied up with classes that do a lot of DoT's, if that will proc with each hit. Imagine a 50k HP Fury SW!

Bane: Multiple paladins can increase the stacks past 3. A group of 5-6 paladins managed to put as many as 12 stacks at a single time on the dragon in Neverdeath, and I can't imagine that this is intentional since it reminds me of the HV set bonus before it was fixed.

Burning Light & Templar's Wrath: I wasn't expecting this much AoE with the Paladin, especially these two both having stuns (er, a disorient and stun). Their damage seems appropriate, but Templar's Wrath with Protection giving 300% of damage as temp HP seems to be overdoing it, at lvl 30 I'm getting 6k temp HP!
    Just call me Rod. Member of Grievance!
    CW: Rodrant Turnbul
    TR: Rodran
    DC: Rodrat
    GWF: ROARdrant TurnBRAWL
    Other GWF: Shieldrant
    HR: Bowdrant
    SW: Wardrant Turnlock (my main!)
    OP: Paladrant (on Preview!)
  • ameonneameonne Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    BUG Burning Light - Oath of Devotion
    Burning Light applying 5% stat bonus to enemies.

Screen:
    apkjAMx.png
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    BUG: Smite

I hear the sound effects and about a half second later I see the animation.
    I aim to misbehave
  • razorrxgdbrazorrxgdb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So far I have only gotten to the Mid Teens, I will try to get on and do some more later.

Is it just me or does the Paladin hold his/her mace near the top? The grip on a mace is at the bottom so you have power/leverage on the strike, This is just like if you held a Hammer near the hammer head and not at the end of the handle. It is a minor thing, but I found myself focusing on it more and more as I played.

Again, this is just a feel thing, but THIS class feels like a Cleric. We have a mace, shield, heal and can protect our party with some combat. That is a cleric. A Paladin is supposed to be a holy knight (Think Templar, Knight of the Round Table, etc.) and this class does not feel that way. It is kind of fun, but more and more I felt like "Sweet a melee cleric!". I am not sure what all would need to be done to actually make it feel like a Paladin vs a Melee Cleric, weapon choice may help. Or you could call it a melee cleric and be done with it.
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    BUG: Smite

Seems that its hard to tell when the ability procs if u use the Shield rush At Will first (seems to take over the animation, but unsure if the damage even hit or not)

The AOE Dot procs do not appear o be worth even using as of right now, every mob is dead faster than the first Tick of the Burning PBAOE Dot Proc, damage is also very low on that proc
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    razorrxgdb wrote: »

Is it just me or does the Paladin hold his/her mace near the top? The grip on a mace is at the bottom so you have power/leverage on the strike, This is just like if you held a Hammer near the hammer head and not at the end of the handle. It is a minor thing, but I found myself focusing on it more and more as I played.

I agree with above quote.

I'd also like to counter the "not a mace!" commentary; I like the mace as a first-weapon. So far I've only seen the one given after Rags-to-Riches quest - it's an interesting design for a first-time weapon. But mostly my comment is: Please do NOT change the *size* of it. It's the right size for a mace based on all other model proportions. For instance: the Great Swords of GWFs are so freakishly large I feel like I'm seeing cheesy Anime every time I see those.

If you change them at all then only stick to making a slightly longer shaft and move the grip toward the bottom of the shaft, as stated in the quote above. Since you are focusing on "first impressions" this is my first impression: all is good with the Mace (mace with spiked ball-and-chain would be freakin' awesome, though. Perhaps at level 70?)

BUG:
    And to clarify my previous comment: the second at-will (RMB) received (I'll call it shield bash for now as I'm at office and forget it's title) has a nice little gap-closer. There is no indication when player is in range to activate the gap-closer aspect. This at-will does NOT light-up until you are literally standing next to the mob. I fully understand that this may be more "unfinished" than a "bug" - but wanted to be sure to mention it.

BUG:
    The LMB (original )at-will lights-up even *before* the player is in range of the mob, swinging does NOT move the player forward with each swing as the GF and GWF do - making this a "false" indicator.

Feedback (commentary):
    I *suspect* the indicators (at-will icons "light up") are swapped between them (the first two at-wills the player receives).
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bug: paladin does not get unhorsed even after being shot till dead hopefully will be fixed before it goes live.
    Nothing to do with paladin, it's the rental horse.
  • truescramblestruescrambles Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rodrant64 wrote: »
    Bane: Multiple paladins can increase the stacks past 3. A group of 5-6 paladins managed to put as many as 12 stacks at a single time on the dragon in Neverdeath, and I can't imagine that this is intentional since it reminds me of the HV set bonus before it was fixed.

I was one of those in that group. To slightly expand on what was said already:

With that many stacks active at once, the once mighty Charthraxis was incapable of doing more than a couple hundred damage to me at a time, even when I was purposely getting hit by his hardest attacks.

Since I hit 30 and went with the Protection Oath, I notice a few abilities that were not synergizing well. Damage absorption and reflection. The OP had a few powers that protect the Paladin from damage, which limits how much damage you can send back to the enemy. If you take 0 damage (Which happens often even with using only the Shielding At Will), then you reflect 0 damage.

It makes a sound whenever you hit something. With every single hit. When paired with Burning Light, the sound is constant and gets annoying very quickly.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Feedback / explanation : Divine Judgement as i see many ppl complain about this skill but they dont see OP have no other daly power with damage.
    Also they dont know how it works but Crush sayed on twitch Divine Judgement have two effects : on single target it hits the full dmg and in aoe if it hits multiple foes and the big dmg is divided .
    So example : 1 target 10k dmg
    5 target : 2k dmg each target .

Also dont judge OP on early lvls cuz in early lvl they are much more stronger cuz they divine power also heal and grab the agro.

After i hit lvl 30 from this point to 40 i feel my self much more and more weaker in dps.
    Also my main heal are gone from tab .
    And my skill heal replaced by temp hp each figth they are gone also this is total weak in pvp .
    Cuz in pvp temp hp is cut in half and will be ower too soon. (this is only speculation)
    In pvp from each figth i run out lower and lower hp and my daly was too slow regenerating "to use lay on hand " mybe the first heroic feat is buged ?

Also my daly recharge speed is super low but i dont see/or find any stuff what i gain with recovery stat .

Aura of Courage about this .
    Some ppl see a powerfull toon in it .
    But i can say its not a moderate common players dps it wont do anything its only 1 % more dps "with 50k hp" .
    Perfect example tenebrous enchant many of you know i have end game GF and i use 7 gtene and i can say from 4mill dps tene deal only 10-11 % of my total dps this is nothing and i have 74k hp.
    There are much more better choice in paladins passive skill bar.

Also Crush say it on twitch too OP aura will not stack if 2 OP is in 1 pt they need different auras so this is a bug so dont provide false feedback GFs are already enugh upset .
    PS: i am too
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • mrdraqomrdraqo Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    drizztfohl wrote: »
    Maybe do something different with the paladin's divine call. I cannot tell if I have activated it or not during battle or which level of divine call I have activated. Maybe a series of reactions to tell how many bars i have consumed, so that I know what I am getting out of the consumption. The cleric's symbol turns blue when devotion is activated, the GWF grows large and is outlined in red when indomitable is activated. With divine call, nothing shows that it is activated.
    Pls change I dont now when is aktive:(
  • mrdraqomrdraqo Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Bug: no change stat in campfire +1 in preview
  • learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Question: is there a reason both smite and templars wrath have same icon
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yes... well aware of how it works on multiple targets. That is not the issue... it is when there is only one target to hit with it. By taking out the adds first... which as it stands now can be done with just atwills combined with AoC, the boss can be melted on the next rotation. My comments on overpowered, are based on what I have seen thus far.

at the end of helms hold the damage isnt that high, just some 1/3 of boss hp, 8.4k dmg written @ lvl 34
    Paladin Master Race
This discussion has been closed.