test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cya at the meeting tonight Luna :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • a1shaina1shain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Uhm, hello. I've just downloaded the game about an hour or so. So I'm quite really new to the game and I'm looking for some home to go to. I'm a casual player, so can I join this awesome guild? :)
    57y26sm5ypw8n1y4g.jpg
    What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
  • sykedogsykedog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do I have to join a forum to be part of this guild?
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a1shain wrote: »
    Uhm, hello. I've just downloaded the game about an hour or so. So I'm quite really new to the game and I'm looking for some home to go to. I'm a casual player, so can I join this awesome guild? :)

Hi I sent you a PM friend with some helpful info. Thanks for showing interest in Grievance.
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sykedog wrote: »
    Do I have to join a forum to be part of this guild?

Greetings buddy, I sent you a pm..let me know if you have any other questions.
  • alfredaugustalfredaugust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I joined Grievance a little over 2 years, and I couldn't be happier with my experience with the guild. I joined for DCUO, and the friendly, helpful attitude of nearly every member was refreshing, and it added so much to my game play that I now use whether or not we have a guild presence, to help me decide what games I choose to join. Currently I spend most of my time in Defiance, and Neverwinter Online. If you want to join a guild that will be there for you, Grievance is the way to go.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain
    edited May 2013
    Don't go solo in Neverwinter my friends, or like myself at one time feel that there isn't a guild that shares your own beliefs in what a guild stands for. While it is true that many guilds will not treat you fairly or act indifferently towards you with tests and trials to "prove yourself" ...all is not lost. Grievance is a time tempered guild from the days of Evequest, a guild that boasts the values of Family, Honor and Loyalty. If there is one thing that we value the most here at Grievance it's our members and the bonds of friendship that we share every day and night in TeamSpeak while we game. Yes you can game, have fun and complete dungeons but at the same time we make sure that we don't neglect our families either. Come to Grievance and be assured your days of guild hopping are over..our doors are open it's up to you to step forward. www.grievanceguild.com
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Running with this guild again in this game. It is a great group of gamers. Ran a dungeon with several new recruits tonight and had a great time. Come check us out.
  • w00xterw00xter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really liked what i saw here, ashame most of you are from the US wich will make my playtimes very different from yours, else id surely apply.
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    w00xter wrote: »
    I really liked what i saw here, ashame most of you are from the US wich will make my playtimes very different from yours, else id surely apply.

There's actually a fair amount of players on 24/7 in Grievance. You are always more than welcome to still partake in our community :) Please feel free to sign up on our forums. When you get to the referral question just put "site member". Hope to cya around ;)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    We are having a blast so far. And other than the fact that a few of our rogues can almost one-shot me in pvp, I like everyone in guild, lol. So if you are looking for a place to call home, give us a shout.
  • nanophantomnanophantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll take a shot with this guild. Starting up with MMO's again and hope this time this game will last longer than the rest. Already registered at the website and waiting for admin to approve my account to active so I can send in my application.
  • kevrathornkevrathorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You won't regret joining this guild. The members are friendly, knowledgeable, and all without losing a nicely humorous atmosphere. I am really introverted, and am doing alot of soloing right now, but no one is holding it against me and I like to listen in on all the Teamspeak convos. Once I hit 60, I plan on doing alot of content with guildies. Join us!

Feel free to message me in game: Lanehart Lightstone
  • jbjtkbw00jbjtkbw00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, I've been reading a lot of this VERY long thread and my curiosity has been piqued. I've played D&D Online since alpha, Rift since early beta, ST: Onine and now Neverwinter. I've never been much of a guild type, but this game seems like one to join up. You guys sound great and for the casual/hardcore gamer in me, I think I'd really like to join after I've gotten a little more solo time in.

Here's hoping this half-elf can join up soon and meet people and have some fun while she's at it.
  • tastixtastix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For all those on the fence about which guild to join, let me tell you a little something about Grievance.

I joined Grievance fairly recently for another game that unfortunately died (Defiance), but had so much fun and success with the guild that I followed them to this game. I had no prior knowledge of this game, I did not follow it during development, I only started playing this game because so many players in Grievance were playing it. The community can make or break a game, so if you want to make the most out of your *multi* gaming experiences, join Grievance.
  • tbiggstbiggs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey there,

I'm interested in your guild but your anti spam defeated me :P is there anyone i could give a yelp to, to prove i am not a bot and indeed a person?
  • uashiuashi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i applied but i dont know the password fot eh teamspeak
  • uashiuashi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i registered to the website and it says i need to wait for a second email how long do i wait
  • garn88garn88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The turn around for me was about 30 minutes. It may have even been sooner, but I wasn't monitoring my person email all that closely (I was at work). How long have you been waiting?
    edited May 2013
    uashi wrote: »
    i registered to the website and it says i need to wait for a second email how long do i wait

Your all good now :) We're extremely humbled by the amount of really good people that have joined the organization. Thx a ton for your patience :)
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    I'll take a shot with this guild. Starting up with MMO's again and hope this time this game will last longer than the rest. Already registered at the website and waiting for admin to approve my account to active so I can send in my application.

Expect nothing but fair, fun, and friends.

Gratz that you have made the right choice and welcome to our family!
    edited May 2013
    Your all good now :) We're extremely humbled by the amount of really good people that have joined the organization. Thx a ton for your patience :)

steelheart, stop slacking off and process the new members out already... *crack her whips* :)
    teehee!
    Luna
    edited May 2013
    tbiggs wrote: »
    Hey there,

I'm interested in your guild but your anti spam defeated me :P is there anyone i could give a yelp to, to prove i am not a bot and indeed a person?

Our guild lead, steelheart will be to assist you soon...

Please forgive us since we have a lot of new members wanting to join us and we will all have fun together!

Glad you made your decision to join us! way to go!

Luna
    edited May 2013
    w00xter wrote: »

You should apply... we have 24/7 cover. there is never an empty Teamspeak... even now, 11 am PT, we have over 30 people playing.

Time zone is not an issue here in this guild and you are most certainly welcome to join us!

Luna
    edited May 2013
    Grievance has a rich history with many veteran players and new players alike who all enjoy gaming nightly with good friends. Our principles of Family, Honor and Loyalty have served us well over the years and has insured the guilds integrity has never been compromised. We focus on the member, not the toon, not the game or anything else in between. What value is their in playing a game where you are uncomfortable in your surroundings or uneasy with folks who just don't share common values of friendship. Let us end your search in Grievance ! You can game and still have a life so you aren't bound by silly benchmarks and hoops that many other guilds are accustomed to imposing on their members. We have RL reunions and players who share a variety of interests..whether it's just crafting..or pvp..or raiding or yes..just logging into TeamSpeak for a few minutes to chat with your friends. Join in on the fun with Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • boldynboldyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there Grievance!

U applied to join your site, awaiting registration.

Wanted to let you know I was really impressed with your post and the homepage. Looks like I finally found that "mature and friendly" Guild I thought I joined 20 times in the past ;)

Hope to Catch you in game!

Regards

Boldyn
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a great guild the servers are down for the game and there are a ton of people on talking and meeting each other.
  • moltarimoltari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think i've found a new community to call home. i'll just go ahead and register on your forums, and take it from there.
    edited May 2013
    moltari wrote: »
    I think i've found a new community to call home. i'll just go ahead and register on your forums, and take it from there.

Got ya approved to post on the site. Make sure to check your PMs and we'll cya in TeamSpeak and game soon :)
    edited May 2013
    Having a blast in game and even with downtime our Team Speak stays hugely active as we chat and have a good time. Feel free to visit and see what an excellent community we have and join us if you feel you share our principles of Family, Honor and Loyalty.