test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    posterwizposterwiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi guys! I was wondering if me and my brother can join your guild. We are both level 60 Founder's Pack users with decent level 60 gears. We are looking for the right guild to socialize and grind with. We can be active at any given time, usually 14 hours a day non-stop. Here's a bit of info about us.

Vileson (Lv 60 TR)
    Genesis (Lv 60 GWF)
    Dragon Server
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    posterwiz wrote: »
    Hi guys! I was wondering if me and my brother can join your guild. We are both level 60 Founder's Pack users with decent level 60 gears. We are looking for the right guild to socialize and grind with. We can be active at any given time, usually 14 hours a day non-stop. Here's a bit of info about us.

Vileson (Lv 60 TR)
    Genesis (Lv 60 GWF)
    Dragon Server

Sounds good friend, I sent you a pm
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    posterwiz wrote: »

Vileson (Lv 60 TR)
    Genesis (Lv 60 GWF)
    Dragon Server

Absolutely! Make sure to visit www.grievanceguild.com and register on our forums to start the invite process :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    hepljushepljus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a old school gamer who has played just about every MMO ever made, I have played with literally 100's of guilds on various servers/games. Straight away I was initially impressed with Grievance's recruitment process. The first thing they ask you when applying for Grievance, is about YOU. Not your character and or abilities, they want to know about YOU as a person.

The teamspeak server is always popping with vibrant conversation and helpful players willing to gear you up rather than make a bunch of ingame currency. This is not just a guild here at Grievance...It's a loving family, A family I can see myself staying with for many many years to come. Thanks for having me guys! :D
  • Options
    fartsoftlyfartsoftly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Six Things that I have noticed from the start of joining Grievance.

This is the guild, that is always active.
    This is the guild, that is always helpful.
    This is the guild, where everyone respects each other.
    This is the guild, that creates online friendships that stay.
    This is the guild, that is a place that everyone wants to go when having time online.
    This guild is not just community, it is your virtual family! Literally.

www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fartsoftly wrote: »

This is the guild, that is a place that everyone wants to go when having time online.

www.grievanceguild.com

We're honored to have you as part of the Grievance family, and very glad that you are enjoying the Organization :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fartsoftly wrote: »

www.grievanceguild.com

It is comments like this that make me take a step back to when I joined Grievance years ago. Since then I have never needed to find friendly people to game with, no matter the game, no matter the time, Grievance is our home and we are proud of it.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    inarchinarch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is comments like this that make me take a step back to when I joined Grievance years ago. Since then I have never needed to find friendly people to game with, no matter the game, no matter the time, Grievance is our home and we are proud of it.

This +1! Very well said.

Osiris
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    You know what Grievance is like?

You log in, everyone will welcome you sincerely.
    We joke around, have fun, help each other.
    We talk about games, and sometimes our life experience.
    There are ALWAYS people at your level to group with you for fun.

There are no small special cliques, everyone all have fun together.

There are rules and regulations, but guess what, there are really not many rules to hinder your fun.

Respect others and you would expect to be respected.

We have Mature rooms, where some can express their hang loose feelings, but never too much.

There are G rated general room where hardly anyone swears.

We have close to 300 characters in game, out of which, 200+ are active players and not alts.

We have members from all time zones that will be there for everyone.

So, COME JOIN US... Come join the best and the largest Gaming community in Neverwinter...

We are in the Dragon Server!

Come and be a part of us today!

For the game girls out there, we also have a handful of female gamers... you will not feel left out at all!

Come, have fun, and be part of our family today!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Love,

Luna
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You know what Grievance is like?

You log in, everyone will welcome you sincerely.
    We joke around, have fun, help each other.
    We talk about games, and sometimes our life experience.
    There are ALWAYS people at your level to group with you for fun.

There are no small special cliques, everyone all have fun together.

There are rules and regulations, but guess what, there are really not many rules to hinder your fun.

Respect others and you would expect to be respected.

We have Mature rooms, where some can express their hang loose feelings, but never too much.

There are G rated general room where hardly anyone swears.

We have close to 300 characters in game, out of which, 200+ are active players and not alts.

We have members from all time zones that will be there for everyone.

So, COME JOIN US... Come join the best and the largest Gaming community in Neverwinter...

We are in the Dragon Server!

Come and be a part of us today!

For the game girls out there, we also have a handful of female gamers... you will not feel left out at all!

Come, have fun, and be part of our family today!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Love,

Luna
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Tonight will be Grievance's Guild meeting...

What so special about it? FREE gifts will be given to the lucky members tonight!!!!

I heard that there will be FREE 24 slot bags (value at 1000 ZEN) to be given out tonight!!!!!

So join us today... even new recruits are eligible for the prize drawings!

I am looking forward to see YOU in Teamspeak with us (and with me tonight at 8 pm ET/6 pm CT/ 5pm PT)!

Love,

Luna ^.^
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If anyone have questions, please feel free to private message me in here and I will try my best to help you out!

Looking forward to see you to be part of our family tonight!

Good luck with your chance to win a FREE 24 slot bags, value at 1000 ZEN!!!!!

Love, Luna :p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cya at the meeting tonight Luna :)
  • Options
    a1shaina1shain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Uhm, hello. I've just downloaded the game about an hour or so. So I'm quite really new to the game and I'm looking for some home to go to. I'm a casual player, so can I join this awesome guild? :)
    57y26sm5ypw8n1y4g.jpg
    What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
  • Options
    sykedogsykedog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do I have to join a forum to be part of this guild?
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a1shain wrote: »
    Uhm, hello. I've just downloaded the game about an hour or so. So I'm quite really new to the game and I'm looking for some home to go to. I'm a casual player, so can I join this awesome guild? :)

Hi I sent you a PM friend with some helpful info. Thanks for showing interest in Grievance.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sykedog wrote: »
    Do I have to join a forum to be part of this guild?

Greetings buddy, I sent you a pm..let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Options
    alfredaugustalfredaugust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I joined Grievance a little over 2 years, and I couldn't be happier with my experience with the guild. I joined for DCUO, and the friendly, helpful attitude of nearly every member was refreshing, and it added so much to my game play that I now use whether or not we have a guild presence, to help me decide what games I choose to join. Currently I spend most of my time in Defiance, and Neverwinter Online. If you want to join a guild that will be there for you, Grievance is the way to go.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Don't go solo in Neverwinter my friends, or like myself at one time feel that there isn't a guild that shares your own beliefs in what a guild stands for. While it is true that many guilds will not treat you fairly or act indifferently towards you with tests and trials to "prove yourself" ...all is not lost. Grievance is a time tempered guild from the days of Evequest, a guild that boasts the values of Family, Honor and Loyalty. If there is one thing that we value the most here at Grievance it's our members and the bonds of friendship that we share every day and night in TeamSpeak while we game. Yes you can game, have fun and complete dungeons but at the same time we make sure that we don't neglect our families either. Come to Grievance and be assured your days of guild hopping are over..our doors are open it's up to you to step forward. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Running with this guild again in this game. It is a great group of gamers. Ran a dungeon with several new recruits tonight and had a great time. Come check us out.
  • Options
    w00xterw00xter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really liked what i saw here, ashame most of you are from the US wich will make my playtimes very different from yours, else id surely apply.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    w00xter wrote: »
    I really liked what i saw here, ashame most of you are from the US wich will make my playtimes very different from yours, else id surely apply.

There's actually a fair amount of players on 24/7 in Grievance. You are always more than welcome to still partake in our community :) Please feel free to sign up on our forums. When you get to the referral question just put "site member". Hope to cya around ;)
  • Options
    ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    We are having a blast so far. And other than the fact that a few of our rogues can almost one-shot me in pvp, I like everyone in guild, lol. So if you are looking for a place to call home, give us a shout.
  • Options
    nanophantomnanophantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll take a shot with this guild. Starting up with MMO's again and hope this time this game will last longer than the rest. Already registered at the website and waiting for admin to approve my account to active so I can send in my application.
  • Options
    kevrathornkevrathorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You won't regret joining this guild. The members are friendly, knowledgeable, and all without losing a nicely humorous atmosphere. I am really introverted, and am doing alot of soloing right now, but no one is holding it against me and I like to listen in on all the Teamspeak convos. Once I hit 60, I plan on doing alot of content with guildies. Join us!

Feel free to message me in game: Lanehart Lightstone
  • Options
    jbjtkbw00jbjtkbw00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, I've been reading a lot of this VERY long thread and my curiosity has been piqued. I've played D&D Online since alpha, Rift since early beta, ST: Onine and now Neverwinter. I've never been much of a guild type, but this game seems like one to join up. You guys sound great and for the casual/hardcore gamer in me, I think I'd really like to join after I've gotten a little more solo time in.

Here's hoping this half-elf can join up soon and meet people and have some fun while she's at it.
  • Options
    tastixtastix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For all those on the fence about which guild to join, let me tell you a little something about Grievance.

I joined Grievance fairly recently for another game that unfortunately died (Defiance), but had so much fun and success with the guild that I followed them to this game. I had no prior knowledge of this game, I did not follow it during development, I only started playing this game because so many players in Grievance were playing it. The community can make or break a game, so if you want to make the most out of your *multi* gaming experiences, join Grievance.
  • Options
    tbiggstbiggs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey there,

I'm interested in your guild but your anti spam defeated me :P is there anyone i could give a yelp to, to prove i am not a bot and indeed a person?
  • Options
    uashiuashi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i applied but i dont know the password fot eh teamspeak
  • Options
    uashiuashi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i registered to the website and it says i need to wait for a second email how long do i wait