test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    tyreanthiltyreanthil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've just applied to your guild website
    I'd like to join your great guild if I may
    Thank you
    Jean
    Gamer since 1976, SPI, AH Boardgames got me started
    Got Apple II in 1979 and onward to gaming...
    MMO's : UO, EQ, WOW since Classic, Rift, TOR, and now NWN and EVE since 2006
  • Options
    cheryhcheryh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Read through the topic and checked out the website.... really like what I've read. I've filled out the application to the forums, and am looking forward to hearing from you guys! :)

Respectfully,

Syl
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok Tyreanthil and Cheryh, thanks for letting us know. We will keep an eye out for your posts, thanks for taking us into consideration.
  • Options
    cheryhcheryh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sar, just to be certain.... in order to do an actual, formal application I need to be approved for forum use first, is that right? Because when I click on the "Membership" button on the main site, it allows me to apply for forums only. Is my earlier understanding correct, or am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cheryh wrote: »
    Sar, just to be certain.... in order to do an actual, formal application I need to be approved for forum use first, is that right? Because when I click on the "Membership" button on the main site, it allows me to apply for forums only. Is my earlier understanding correct, or am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!

I sent you a PM cheryh with all the info, sorry about the delay.
  • Options
    tyreanthiltyreanthil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi sar

What's next for me to join, or am I beng considered now?
    Btw I'm Gauthijm lol, on my Id on your site :)

I'm now certified, as Steelheart sent me a PM

Let me know and thank you
    Jean

Ps I assume joining the board, being certified is NOT applying to join Grevance ? :D

Take care!
    Gamer since 1976, SPI, AH Boardgames got me started
    Got Apple II in 1979 and onward to gaming...
    MMO's : UO, EQ, WOW since Classic, Rift, TOR, and now NWN and EVE since 2006
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Grievance's doors are open for those who share our principles of Family, Honor and Loyalty. We have time tested traditions that revolve around simple things often lost in today's community like common respect for your guild members and a desire to truly help those around you. If your ready for a unique experience and want a guild that will last a lifetime instead of having to hop from guild to guild in game to game...come by and see what we have to offer. www.grievnanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    tyreanthil wrote: »
    Hi sar

What's next for me to join, or am I beng considered now?
    Btw I'm Gauthijm lol, on my Id on your site :)

I'm now certified, as Steelheart sent me a PM

Let me know and thank you
    Jean

Ps I assume joining the board, being certified is NOT applying to join Grevance ? :D

Take care!

Tyreanthil I sent you a pm sir.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys and gals, ya'll picked a shard yet? Tyrs Paladium will be on Mindflayer, so feel free to join us whenever!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys and gals, ya'll picked a shard yet? Tyrs Paladium will be on Mindflayer, so feel free to join us whenever!

Awwww! I think it would be great if we stuck together with Tyrs! They are fantastic folks! We should have an alliance of sorts!
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    speedyelfspeedyelf Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    edit: was going to apply, but saw afterwards your a US guild sorry.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    Awwww! I think it would be great if we stuck together with Tyrs! They are fantastic folks! We should have an alliance of sorts!
    Hoho! Careful, we have mindflayers who like to slurp brainz, an orc who is grumpy after coffee and a rogue who steals anything which looks green[so you will never see us with green pants] (apart from giants ofcourse). :p
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Grievance will be remaining on the Dragon server, but look forward to merging with you all in the future :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    hehe or perhaps Tyrs Paladium can join Dragon as well... why separated when we can be united at first, right?!

=)

omg, I am so looking forward to play on Thursday!... purrr...

Luna
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    2 Days 16 hours folks ! Grievance is a friendly family oriented guild with members from all walks of life. If your still on the shelf and having problems finding a home I encourage you to visit us ! No Stress, No drama and the opportunity to meet many friends who share the same interest of group synergy and team work. Join Grievance and I promise your searching will end with us.
  • Options
    donatogdonatog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just registered to your website a moment ago to hopefully apply. Looking foward to hear from ya. =)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    donatog wrote: »
    Just registered to your website a moment ago to hopefully apply. Looking foward to hear from ya. =)

Thanks Donatog, will be keeping an eye out for you on our forums buddy.
  • Options
    shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    Just wanted all who may be browsing these forums that I joined Grievance and these people have been very welcoming, insightful, and ready to help new players. This was one of the best gaming decisions I have made, other than choosing this as my next MMO!!
  • Options
    speedyelfspeedyelf Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    We have members from all over the place though the majority of our players come from the US and Canada. Some of us have crazy play times though. My sleep schedule is random so I can be on at any time of day or night for instance.

Im from belgium and i have a nightjob, from previous experience i know gamers tend to stay up late and sleep till allmost noon, but with the time difference i would have to go to bed by the time US wakes up :D
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    A couple more days folks till the 27th. We will be rolling on the Dragon shard come and check us out.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    I will see everyone then. :)
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    I must totally agree that this guild is TRULY doing what they preach.

There are only a handful of the gaming communities out there with similar history (10 year+)...

Most of them seems very nice at first but then after you look into the community for a while, some are swarmed into the years of RULES and REGULATIONS and SMALL CLIQUE.

Not so in Grievance! People are extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful...

There are something for everyone. There are PG channel, there are Mature channels, there are different flavors of tea for everyone; and if you do not like TEA, we have Coffee, Irish Coffee, Wine and Beers as well! =)

After a long hard day at work, all we want to do is to relax and have some fun to chillax. We are playing a game to have fun and to hang loose with some guildmates to enjoy ourselves --- after all ---who wants to be forced to behave like a child all the time when you are having fun with a bunch of mature players?

Based on our latest roster, we have close to a hundred ACTIVE Neverwinter players (individual players, not alts, and not counting other members who play in other games) and counting. There should be enough groups for anyone to run dungeons in different time.

So come join us, on the glorious Open Beta Week for this amazing game.

Picking the right and friendly community will change your gaming experience dramatically; so make Grievance to be your family today!

We welcome you! So join us, TODAY!

Please visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Luna
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Great times are ahead and with that memories and experiences to share for a lifetime. Be a part of our community, make new friends where everyone is on the same page as you and shares your own interests in gaming and the ideals of Family, Honor and Loyalty. Join Grievance and join a guild to last you a lifetime. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    we have Coffee

COFFEE! Mmmmmmm coffee!

All kidding aside, there really is an awesome community here in Grievance :) Come check us out!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    1 Day 13 hours left my friends ! While it is true that it can be discouraging to find a guild that actually fits your ideal of what a guild truly should be I will say here and now that Grievance has a great chance of fulfilling that need. Grievance has something called "Synergy" meaning our members focus to work together for the greater good of the guild and achieve superior results in the end. If you long for that type of guild relationship, to log into TeamSpeak every night and find every person around you helpful and willing to lend a hand in a family like atmosphere then by all means read over our charter, our beliefs and history. If you do join, you can be rest assured that you will have a guild behind you to support you for years to come. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We are really revving up for the release of Neverwinter..We have had at least 20-30 new members come on board and chat it up on Teamspeak over the weekend. Much excitement for the release!!

We recently did a podcast relating to the Game as well, check it out! :)

http://www.grievanceglobalgaming.com/podcasts/Grievance_NW_01.mp3
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nionya wrote: »
    We are really revving up for the release of Neverwinter..We have had at least 20-30 new members come on board and chat it up on Teamspeak over the weekend. Much excitement for the release!!

We recently did a podcast relating to the Game as well, check it out! :)

http://www.grievanceglobalgaming.com/podcasts/Grievance_NW_01.mp3

Loved the podcast full of informative commentary from all ends and perspectives. What I enjoyed most was the amazing synergy displayed and all the topics flowed so spontaneously and natural. I think this occurs in Grievance due to the genuine interest and family focused environment that Grievance has developed over the years. It's just amazing and I am proud to be a part of it. Great job Nionya !