test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

1262728293032»

Comments

• Options
    kuarikagekuarikage Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Friday night is our Dragon raid on twitch check us out at:

Family friendly. We have a great time.

Not to mention we hold a real life get together in the south east U.S. every year in June. And we will be holding our own convention in 2017 about all forms of gaming and geek culture!

• Options
    tiger313tiger313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    We have recently taken down all 4 dragons... and it wasn't even planned!! I am sooo proud of all of the guildies for doing the dragons with us three times a week, plus other unsanctioned runs. :) come have a good time with us - check us out online... and get with an officer in game.... grievancegaming.org
  • Options
    kuarikagekuarikage Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Check out Grievance.

We have a real life get together every June. This year we rented and 18000 square foot mansion. We also have 4 days of events.
    Thursday night officer meeting followed by ladies night for our female members.

We are having our own conventions Quest-con check out our forums for more information.

• Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    Looking for that family guild that is on every night. Doing events together running multiply games together, Come check out Grievance. www.grievancegaming.org
  • Options
    tiger313tiger313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    We have a lot of great people and have fun together. Check out our website before the mod launches!! We are excited about the changes and getting ready starting now :) Look for me in game... tigerbarb@tiger313

Talk to you soon!!
  • Options
    New module has finally launched. Looking for a new home come check us out. www.grievancegaming.org
  • Options
    We are recruiting members for our guild. We don't have any requirements for levels or gear score. We also are involved in lots of different games. Come check us out. www.grievancegaming.org
  • Options
    daedreemdaedreem Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'm not quite ready to change guilds, but as I ponder doing so, I am looking for a new home to go too...
    I love(d) my current guild, but the guild leader for reasons of his own is rarely online now, and almost every friend I have left has jumped ship.
    If/When I change, I need a guild much like you've described in your first page of posts.. Sorry, I didn't read further.

But I need to be sure of a few other details.

Firstly, main guild playtime.?
    Even in my guild's heyday, I had a problem with this... I'd be online needing help and struggling solo, then at bedtime 10 friendly people log in and I stay up until 3 in the morning... Not a good thing to do.
    I am in US Central time, I can be online at any hour, however my best playtime is between 5PM and 10PM.
    Do you have many online at those hours?

Also. I am a Mom.
    My priority is my family.
    If something happens and I need to leave the keyboard with little or no notice, I need people to know I am not being a jerk, and respect my needs and work with them, even if we're in a dungeon together. I'm rarely gone more than 5 minutes.
    I usually manage at least an "AFK" in chat, AND this is actually pretty rarely needed, but is one of the main reasons I prefer no dungeons and teaming with PUGs.

I log in almost daily, usually for way too many hours, but because of family and frequent migraines, I may not be able to be on and co-operative daily... I often have to say no to influence or dungeon runs for instance if I'm expecting frequent AFKs

Also, I am broke.. all money goes to important things like food, utilities, and the splurge of high speed internet, I'm not the best geared and make frequent inventory cleanup stops.

So.. I try to keep the inconvenience of these things to a minimum... but wanted to let you know they're there, and see if people are generally willing to work with things like this.

My characters are level 70, in various IL's and levels of soloability, but they are all shy of epic demogorgon.

Thx for any answer.
    Mom of 2 great kids, Slayer of Dragons!
    - I really enjoy Neverwinter on PC, and my Guild "Harper's Eloquence"!
  • Options
    We don't have a huge group that plays that time although that is my time zone also. We have as many as 10 that will be on during that time, but we are always recruiting. If you need to go afk we always understand (real life comes first). We don't require you to invest real money or to log on everyday. Come check us out at www.grievancegaming.org
  • Options
    If you are new to the game or someone looking for a new home check us out. We are currently a smaller guild looking to build our ranks again. We do have a level 10 stronghold and will soon be starting to level to 11. We are a large organization of over 10,000 total members that span many games. We don't have any requirements except to be at least age 18. We are a family friendly group that plays every night. Check us out at www.greivancegaming.org
  • Options
    Grievance is a large gaming organization that is recruiting for Neverwinter again. We have a small group currently but looking to rebuild our ranks. We have a rank 11 guild hall and boon plots to go with it. Come check us out at www.grievancegaming.org