test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• rengetsu08rengetsu08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    i've just registered to your site, hope i can join your neverwinter guild!
    Half-Elf Devoted Cleric-Divine Oracle Build, Powers and Feats:V1.0, V2.0
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rengetsu08 wrote: »
    i've just registered to your site, hope i can join your neverwinter guild!

Welcome! Please make sure to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    250+ active members and many of us are Heroes of the north and Guardian players cannot be wrong... We are causal but hardcore in our own way. So come join us and turn Neverwinter into the best MMO experience you ever have --- Today!
    edited May 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    Actually we currently have 346 unique players with another 80 alts.

The best thing about Grievance is its people! The next greatest thing is the fact we live by their motto; Family, Honor and Loyalty. I love the fact that we allow players to play how they want to play, no play style is forced.

Give our website a peek at www.grievanceguild.com

woohoo... 346 unique players?! where have i been?! you heard him... that is a lot of players here to play with you.

come join us TODAY to start you epic adventure.

Luna

www.grievanceguild.com
  • foxk01foxk01 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where can I sign up?
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    250+ active members and many of us are Heroes of the north and Guardian players cannot be wrong... We are causal but hardcore in our own way. So come join us and turn Neverwinter into the best MMO experience you ever have --- Today!

Nicely said Luna :-)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those of you playing this game or many others come check us out. Come join our family and have someone to run with every night. Lots of level and classes of players. We have hundreds of players registered. www.grievanceguild.com
    edited May 2013
    Can't go wrong with Grievance!
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    Server down time is a great time to find a guild! Come check us out
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • copperscaledrgncopperscaledrgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eqluna wrote: »

I am off to join now..... I like the idea of no enforced play style. So many I see are this or that. I am to new, I do not know what my play style will be. Thanks!
    edited May 2013
    I am off to join now..... I like the idea of no enforced play style. So many I see are this or that. I am to new, I do not know what my play style will be. Thanks!

Gotcha approved on site :) Just need you to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum and you'll be good to go :)
    edited May 2013
    Sill looking for that group of players to run with? Come check us out. www.grievanceguild.com
  • papasympapasym Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey i'm interested in joining.

I've applied to register on your forums, but more importantly, which server are you guys basing out of currently on NWN? I'm just starting to pick it up myself so wanna make sure I get the right one( I Couldn't find info where you guys located)
    Edit : found the topic that saids "Dragon" so I guess its there ;)

Cheers ahead.
  • skinnynakedboyskinnynakedboy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey there:) so I have been trying to find a guild to join not just for t2 runs but to make friends with and have fun on a daily bases with and heard a lot of good stuf about you guys I play GWF atm with 9k gs but will be playing a ranger soon as it comes out:) im on dragon server too and very intrested in joining the guild. my ingame name is turtle@skinnynakedboy hope to hear from you soon
  • junkmastersonjunkmasterson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello,

I am very interested in joining Grievance. I went to the website, put in a request to create a login/user name so that I can put up a guild application. That was on Thursday and I have not heard anything back yet. I was just curious if there was anything else I needed to do to get the ball rolling. Username on that forum is going to be Stormbringer. Thanks.
    edited May 2013
    Hello,

I am very interested in joining Grievance. I went to the website, put in a request to create a login/user name so that I can put up a guild application. That was on Thursday and I have not heard anything back yet. I was just curious if there was anything else I needed to do to get the ball rolling. Username on that forum is going to be Stormbringer. Thanks.

We still need you to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum. Check your PMs on our site for more information pls.
    edited May 2013
    hey there:) so I have been trying to find a guild to join not just for t2 runs but to make friends with and have fun on a daily bases with and heard a lot of good stuf about you guys I play GWF atm with 9k gs but will be playing a ranger soon as it comes out:) im on dragon server too and very intrested in joining the guild. my ingame name is turtle@skinnynakedboy hope to hear from you soon

Make sure to go to www.grievanceguild.com and register on our forums. Once you've done this you will need to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum once you are approved to post. Just an FYI before you apply, skinnynakedboy will not be accepted as a forum name on our site, or as a character name in our Guild.
  • marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can tell you how good this guild is, I can tell you how they do this and do that for their members. But I won't instead I highly recommend you find out and experience first hand what this guild is all about. I am a member, well a recruit so yes I am still fairly new. So do what I did and check the guild out, you can't go wrong. If you don't like the guild then you can leave. But I'm pretty sure once you see what this guild is all about and see what Steelheartx and other members of the guild posted on this forum are true. You will want to stay.

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    YOU GUYS! You guys. Seriously you guys. I'm not even playing right now you guys. You've got to join this guild right now you guys. This guild you guys. *dramatic face*

Sooo many people at 60 now, and so many simultaneous runs going at different tiers of dungeons.. and pvp... I was even running dungeons with a guild group on my lvl 20 alt at 2 in the morning, its that awesome. :)

Come have fun with us!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • linuxx39linuxx39 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

Looking to apply. How long does it take to get your account approved so you can post a application?

Thanks,
    edited May 2013
    ya im at work now but that seems to be when im most productive on forum posting :eek:
    edited May 2013
    still no email :(
    edited May 2013
    linuxx39 wrote: »
    still no email :(

What forum name did you register under so i can check on your status?
    edited May 2013
    Wow it is amazing how many people have joined this guild. We have people running at all levels. Come check us out at: www.grievanceguild.com
  • lolosaur2001lolosaur2001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You mostly seem to be from the US? How will someone from Europe deal with this due to the timezone? Also, do you have low levels in the guild and are they running dungeons together?
    edited May 2013
    Thank you guys, I posted my application!
    edited May 2013
    It is true that groups are always being formed and new dungeons are being explored.

Once you have tasted the groups in Grievance, you will never want to pug again.

Don't you hate being owned because of AFK pvper, and everyone and their dogs roll need on a piece of gear you are soughing after? WHAT a Cleric rolled need on a Rogue Dagger upgrade??????

I know I never need to pug in this guild in dungeon runs and pvp...

So come join us, stop playing alone. visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org
    edited May 2013
    linuxx39 wrote: »
    Thank you guys, I posted my application!

Welcome to the family!
  • realpureshadowrealpureshadow Member Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    Hi, i was reading your website. It sounds like a cool guild. I registered for the forums to add an app later.
  • misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, i was reading your website. It sounds like a cool guild. I registered for the forums to add an app later.

That sounds great we have just started organized dungeon evenings to get our members geared and to have fun in end game content, the more the better hope to see your app soon.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com