test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Loving my Guardian Fighter! What class is everyone else enjoying?
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Loving my Guardian Fighter! What class is everyone else enjoying?

Trickster Rogue! Trying out Fox's awesome stealth build he posted in the Grievance class forum:
    http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=535&t=11091
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking to be an AWESOME weekend in the works...dungeons and pvp galore ! Grievance is a family oriented mature guild with a deep history reaching back to the days of Everequest. Our TeamSpeak environment is ideal for all our members to kick back and enjoy Neverwinter without any stress or distracting drama. Whatever speed of play you desire you will find youself among friends constantly. We have players from all walks of life and we always stress you can play Neverwinter and also have a life to enjoy outside of gaming. So if your 18+ and share our principles of Family, Honor and Loyalty then visit us now at www.grievanceguild.com
  • whackenstickwhackenstick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you join Grievance, you aren't joining a guild, you're joining a family.
    sig1_zps91b63198.jpg
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come check out or guild. We have been having a blast since the game opened up. All kinds of groups. Some are PVP players some are doing dungeons. Always some one to join into a group with. Lots of great people having a good time.
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you join Grievance, you aren't joining a guild, you're joining a family.

You said it brother. It's really hard to understand what Grievance is until you see it for yourself!

Family ... Honor ... Loyalty
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You said it brother. It's really hard to understand what Grievance is until you see it for yourself!

Family ... Honor ... Loyalty

Without a doubt brother. Until you are actually in our guild and see how we treat each other do you notice the reason why Grievance grows and flourishes naturally. It has been commented many times that your not a stranger the second you log into our Team Speak which is entirely true. New members feel so comfortable in Grievance that within minutes you would swear they have been with the guild for years.
  • magipinkmagipink Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I applied on your website. This looks like an excellent guild, and I hope to become a part of it. :)
  • bl00drite386bl00drite386 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I applied as well and im also Curious as to Which server you guys are playing on primarily? Cant wait to Chat it up with you guys in game! The game is excellent and you guys sound like just the type of people that could make a great gaming experience even more appealing!
  • wpkwwpkw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I was browsing through these forums in order to find a new home. I have nothing against my current one, but its kind of messy and I like things to be SOMEWHAT organized.
    Reading through the post on the first page I came to realise that: Not only does this sound to be a good new home for me, but I think that I have something to offer the guild aswell.

Also spoke with Sardokus in-game who happens to be a very pleasant person to talk with. Also Sardokus helped guiding me in the right direction, having me writing this small application. (Thanks love^__^;*)
  • hellbellyjokerhellbellyjoker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Applied today
  • zeekius666zeekius666 Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    applied also, hope to see you in game and have a great time. : )
    edited May 2013
    Ok folks, thanks for all the support and showing interest in Grievance. I will be watching the forums and get back to everyone asap.
  • mandeamonmandeamon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I am very interested in joining grievance, I have registered on web site as user Nef.
    My IGN here is Theren Moonshadow. I am currently a lvl 17 Devoted Cleric. I have played many MMOS for many years I am 46 years old and like to build friendships with others in guild members. I hope see you in game.

Theren Moonshadow
    Devoted cleric
    edited May 2013
    mandeamon wrote: »
    Hello, I am very interested in joining grievance, I have registered on web site as user Nef.
    My IGN here is Theren Moonshadow. I am currently a lvl 17 Devoted Cleric. I have played many MMOS for many years I am 46 years old and like to build friendships with others in guild members. I hope see you in game.

Theren Moonshadow
    Devoted cleric

Ok Mandeamon, sounds good..I will be on lookout for you at our forums..thanks.
    edited May 2013
    On that note I would like to direct my attention to those in our community who are guild-less. As I was in part without guild for many years after my original one ceased to exist I understand the uneasy feeling it is to hop from one soulless guild to another without much regard for simple basics that are taken for granted..like mutual respect, teamwork and more importantly true friendship. The point is it's never too late and while it can seem there are no true guilds left out there anymore..they do exist ! When I joined Grievance I was completely neutral and unprepared for the honest reception I received. Everyone and I mean every last person I ran into and met in this guild were very polite and sensitive to to my needs as a gamer. In a matter of hours my defensive wary attitude was turned around by the great gamers and veterans that Grievance seems to have an endless supply of.

So at any rate, before I continue to rattle on as I am prone to doing I would certainly ask that you give us an opportunity to show you what we are made of and the quality of people here who can be your gaming and real life friends for life. Family, Honor and Loyalty...its all here and practised by people who can be traced back to the golden days of gaming when Everquest was a fresh brave new world that captivated all of us. Grievance can be your home...visit us at
    www.grievanceguild.com
  • ddc08ddc08 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game's only been up for a short time, but already the Grievance family is great. I logged on this morning around 6 EST and there were members on our Team Speak and in-game. I've never had issues getting a group when I don't want to solo. I am amazed with the members' maturity, helpfulness, and knowledge of the game. No drama, no whining. Great experience since I've been a member. Glad/lucky I found Grievance.
    5461827iPrfS.png
  • samuel745samuel745 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What server do you guys play on? Maybe you should state it in your introduction?
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We use the Dragon shard. It is posted on the guild forum. http://grievanceguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=529&t=10826
  • samuel745samuel745 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im on the first server called M..something
  • trollsparrowtrollsparrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join. I am a casual player but also like to do a lot of endgame...Whenever this game gets one.
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    We are on Dragon shard. We have players at at levels and are running epics as well. Come check us out!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join. I am a casual player but also like to do a lot of endgame...Whenever this game gets one.

I sent you a PM , if you have any questions pm me.
    edited May 2013
    wpkw wrote: »
    So I was browsing through these forums in order to find a new home. I have nothing against my current one, but its kind of messy and I like things to be SOMEWHAT organized.
    Reading through the post on the first page I came to realise that: Not only does this sound to be a good new home for me, but I think that I have something to offer the guild aswell.

Also spoke with Sardokus in-game who happens to be a very pleasant person to talk with. Also Sardokus helped guiding me in the right direction, having me writing this small application. (Thanks love^__^;*)

Welcome to the family!
    edited May 2013
    Another great weekend coming to a close with around the clock gaming in Neverwinter. With Grievance it's always about our people so if your looking for laid back enjoyable guild to game with come join us. www.grievanceguild.com
  • hellbellyjokerhellbellyjoker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got accepted yesterday - Great guild, no egos and real fun folks.
    edited May 2013
    Just got accepted yesterday - Great guild, no egos and real fun folks.

Welcome brother!
  • qwerty3313qwerty3313 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join I play mostly on the weekends
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is very active in Neverwinter! Close to 100 members a night in TeamSpeak and in game having a great time! :)
  • graylark2graylark2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you have any players active during Oceanic prime time? Like 5 AM PST to 9 AM PST?