test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    come join us... we have having a prelaunch party and even prelaunch we have like 20 members talking about the game, come and be part of the party...!!!
  • kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    was I on the podcast?! =)

Luna, we have TONS of plans for more Podcasts! =)
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kturis wrote: »
    Luna, we have TONS of plans for more Podcasts! =)

You all really did a great job with the cast. Can't wait to hear the next one!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    T-Minus 5 hours for the flood gates to the much awaited and SO fun Neverwinter to open ! It's an exciting time for Grievance and a new chapter in it's history which won't fail to impress I am sure. I can't say how lucky I am to be a member of this fantastic guild full of good natured and friendly folks. Don't be a stranger or an outsider looking in ! If your unguilded and bummed out in a guild that just doesn't vibe with you come by and be a part of the foundation for Grievances endeavors in Neverwinter. Professional, organized, friendly, no stress , no drama and group support for all, join Grievance. www.grievanceguild.com
  • drowzendrowzen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    I'm excited for the start and I can't wait to play in-game with you all. These past couple of nights with the showing in TS has been great. Hopefully we'll continue to be a strong presence in Neverwinter.

Today is the big day! Yay!
    Dungeons & Dragons, Neverwinter, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the USA and other countries.

Ranger.jpg
  • wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Today's the day! Can't wait to explore the Realms with Grievance! Awesome group of people, so if you're still looking for a guild, come give us a look!
  • ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    We are all in TS and ready to go. Come join us on Dragon. :)
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Grievance has been officially formed on the Dragon server. Make sure to check us out at www.grievanceguild.com, then come join us :-)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For anyone interested in Grievance, come check out our Twitch channel. We are currently streaming live from the Headstart:
    http://www.twitch.tv/grievance
    edited April 2013
    Still looking for players to group with? Check us out!
    edited April 2013
    Hankering for some gameplay footage?

Check out our streaming channels :-)

http://www.grievanceguild.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=145&Itemid=199
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's been an awesome release so far and our guild roster is hopping with members having fun. Join us and be a part of our community. www.grievanceguild.com
  • gorakusgorakus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was a great 1st day!! I'm looking forward to many more!
  • enge1zenge1z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild looks great, I only have one question. One of the biggest parts of an MMO is doing group PVE content, I would consider myself a semi-hardcore PVE progression player. Being such a large guild I would think you have many people with similar interests, but just to be sure, can you confirm this?
  • vonatarvonatar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you have many EU timezone members? Or are you a primarily a US timezone guild?
  • shinohiraishinohirai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What if i live in Singapore? +8 GMT...will I be having friends online ? or u guys will be at work or off?
    edited April 2013
    enge1z wrote: »
    This guild looks great, I only have one question. One of the biggest parts of an MMO is doing group PVE content, I would consider myself a semi-hardcore PVE progression player. Being such a large guild I would think you have many people with similar interests, but just to be sure, can you confirm this?

Yes that is correct enge1z, a great majority of us love pve and focus on that aspect of gameplay heavily. We do also however have a division of players who love to only pvp and another chunk of us who like to do both equally balanced. One of the benefits of being a member of Grievance is that while we are all friendly respectful guildmates who love help each other out is that we also have the roster numbers to get everything in Neverwinter accomplished across all game spectrums...be that pve or pvp progression. Hope that answers your question. Feel free to stop by our forums at and visit our community. www.grievanceguild.com
  • gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just joined this guild and I can't recommend it enough. Great group of guys and gals. Super friendly and helpful. I was on their teamspeak last night and they were constantly forming groups for clockwork tower -- even high level guildies running it for lowbies who just hit 14.

Awesome guild!
  • misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks gwjpropagandalf, we try to ensure that all of our members have a good time playing with us. As for people in other timezones we do have many members from all over it is likely that someone will be online at all times.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    vonatar wrote: »
    Do you have many EU timezone members? Or are you a primarily a US timezone guild?

We do have a few EU members yes :) I was logged in at 9am EST this morning and there was already probably about 20+ people logged in and playing!
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
    edited April 2013
    I just joined this guild and I can't recommend it enough. Great group of guys and gals. Super friendly and helpful. I was on their teamspeak last night and they were constantly forming groups for clockwork tower -- even high level guildies running it for lowbies who just hit 14.

Awesome guild!

Welcome brother!
    edited April 2013
    Grievance, a family oriented mature guild full of veteran gamers from all walks of life is currently recruiting. We are based on a rock strong foundation of Family, Honor and Loyalty. Today marks an exciting second event in Neverwinter as many of our Guardian Pack holders make their way into game ! Join in on the fun, have a laugh and play with us today. www.grievanceguild.com
  • bubbagradybubbagrady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What an amazing guild. Thanks for inviting me home.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I am streaming on our channel right now folks! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
    edited April 2013
    bubbagrady wrote: »
    What an amazing guild. Thanks for inviting me home.

Welcome to the family!
  • druzanadruzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    joined this guild for neverwinter, very impressed with the leadership and community.
    edited April 2013
    Great time to be in Grievance so all you good folk out there without a guild hop on over to our website and see the great community we have going on there. Family, Honor and Loyalty, it goes a long way here at Grievance. Our members mean everything to us and you can judge our activity by simply just taking a peek at our TeamSpeak that seems to be bursting at the seams by the looks of it. If you looking for a guild that revolves around teamwork and group synergy look no further. Come visit us at www.grievanceguild.com
    edited April 2013
    Packing out TeamSpeak every night. Come join us for some great conversations!
  • gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    We do have a few EU members yes :) I was logged in at 9am EST this morning and there was already probably about 20+ people logged in and playing!

That's because nobody sleeps in this guild. It's in the charter. ;)

Seriously, though, the guild is active 24/7 with people.
  • phenphen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would love to join this guild for Neverwinter. I also play SWTOR, and would like to join them there as well. I am currently waiting for register email at the website so I can formally register for NW guild. Here is hoping I am able to join this guild soon. :)

Phen