test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    graylark2 wrote: »
    Do you have any players active during Oceanic prime time? Like 5 AM PST to 9 AM PST?

Actually yes :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • inashizzleinashizzle Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    May I know the requirements in your guild sir?
    I would like to join :)
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    inashizzle wrote: »
    May I know the requirements in your guild sir?
    I would like to join :)

No requirements! :D All we ask is that you take a peak at our charter http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=551&t=10624
    , sign up on our forums and tell us a little bit about yourself!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=532&sid=b5935b600e2bf0b187f5014b61f32c70

Hope to meet you in game soon! :D
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is your home away from home ! A guild where you can always find a friend to group with or get your favorite dungeon delved. Family, Honor and Loyalty...principles that you can live by. Join Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's amazing how welcoming this guild is to new members. It truly is like joining a family!
  • tibsuntibsun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking to join this guild, I just registered on your forums. Waiting for approval.
  • sundarirulessundarirules Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to check you guys out. I also play many other games as well...
    One toon is Leyleth Duskwalker. The other is Ashura. Hit me up in game! Look forward to seeing you guys online and gaming with you!
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to check you guys out. I also play many other games as well...
    One toon is Leyleth Duskwalker. The other is Ashura. Hit me up in game! Look forward to seeing you guys online and gaming with you!

Well met!

Make sure to register on our forums so that we can start your application process. Once approved to post, you'll need to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum. We're a curious folk ;)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    Grievance really is what they say.

Grievance cares about the player not the character in the game you are playing. Grievance members want to know you.

I have already made several close friends in Grievance and some are not even playing NWO.

When SteelHeartx speaks about Family, Honor and Respect he not only means it, he lives it and so does Grievance as a whole.

Give Grievance a try it is the last home you will ever want or need for your MMO needs.

Well said brother!
    edited May 2013
    It's amazing how welcoming this guild is to new members. It truly is like joining a family!

You said it brother :-)
  • nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grievance really is what they say.

Grievance cares about the player not the character in the game you are playing. Grievance members want to know you.

I have already made several close friends in Grievance and some are not even playing NWO.

When SteelHeartx speaks about Family, Honor and Respect he not only means it, he lives it and so does Grievance as a whole.

Give Grievance a try it is the last home you will ever want or need for your MMO needs.

I could not have said it better, Scythe :)
  • aussiebobbyaussiebobby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love an invite how do I go about getting one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    I would love an invite how do I go about getting one?

Go to www.grievanceguild.com and register on our forums. Once a Mod gives you posting privileges, we'll need you to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum. Please make sure to go into a bit of detail. We are a curious folk :-)
  • xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been playing with this guild for years. Very good crew, little to no drama, and you'll always find some one to group with no matter what game you play.

Nothing makes a game better than finding a good guild. :)
  • kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    We have hit 300+ main characters in NWO. That means regardless of your play style you will find people to group with. We have dedicated pvp players. Characters grinding 60 gear from epic dungeons. We have players taking their time to level and enjoying everything the game has to offer.

We have players on at all hours too. Why pug when you can join a full guild group. Check us out at:

www.grievanceguild.com

And a Teamspeak server, where we carry nightly conversations in the Bar and Grill, or channels devoted to your game!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • damaged115damaged115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join your guild. I am new to MMO's but I am currently playing Path of exile and I am a founder of warframe. I just started playing Neverwinter a week ago and i am considering buy a founder package. But i find it difficult to get any help? I can't find answers to my questions like what is a explorers journal? to join a tolerant Guild that doesn't mind the idiotic question from time to time would be awesome. Also i am 40 and spend about 70 hours a week gaming.
    edited May 2013
    damaged115 wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild. I am new to MMO's but I am currently playing Path of exile and I am a founder of warframe. I just started playing Neverwinter a week ago and i am considering buy a founder package. But i find it difficult to get any help? I can't find answers to my questions like what is a explorers journal? to join a tolerant Guild that doesn't mind the idiotic question from time to time would be awesome. Also i am 40 and spend about 70 hours a week gaming.

We have a ton of helpful patient members in TeamSpeak everyday! To get started, just register on our forums at www.grievanceguild.com then once approved, introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum. We're a very curious that way ;)
  • nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why Pug PVP matches and get owned by premade guild groups?

Why Pug Dungeons and get owned by boss mobs?

Why Pug Skirmishes only to get owned?

Why Solo Foundries and get owned?

Join Grievance today and DO the owning! Be in the premade PVP, Dungeon, Skirmish and Foundry groups TODAY!

www.grievanceguild.com

I couldn't have said it any better, Scythe! :)

Come check us out, you will not be disappointed, I promise! :)
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey all you looking for a group to run with in Neverwinter or a lot of other games come check out or guild. www.grievanceguild.com
  • krafenkrafen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Definitely worth taking a look. Lots of friendly, helpful people who will make you feel welcome.

Also, as Grievance is a game-spanning guild, you will have a home in upcoming games as well.
    edited May 2013
    krafen wrote: »

Also, as Grievance is a game-spanning guild, you will have a home in upcoming games as well.

This is definitely one of the nicest things about Grievance. Too many times people make friends with of people only to find that in time these people migrate to other games leading to falling out of touch with each other. In Grievance if you and your new friends end up playing different games, more than likely everyone is still playing a game in Grievance. Since all of our Guilds share a common forums, and a common Teamspeak, losing touch really doesn't ever happen :)
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Absolutely! You have to see it to believe it. Well actually you have already seen it. In the dragon server, it is not hard to spot a Grievance member. We welcome all to join our guild. We have all type of players, causal, semi causal, hardcore and we always give a helping hand into all players...

Are you starting a new character, well, we have lots of advice to give you!

Are you trying to run a dungeon while you leveling? well we have enough people here to help!

Are you trying to gear up your new level 60...? well we have groups to run T1 and T2 dungeon with no problem to clear it. Of course friendships and the time of enjoyment with guild mates comes BEFORE the loots always!.

We have simple, clear cut guild rules to protect everyone's interest and enjoyment --- and NOT to be swarmed by rules that take away your fun either.

So come join us! simply register the forum and fill in an application here: www.grievanceguild.com

We welcome you. Looking forward to chat with you in Teamspeak and have fun with you soon!

^.^

Love, Luna
  • visinjivisinji Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please ignore....I found the answer to my question!
  • rhiandrielrhiandriel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey :) I've just started playing and was just curious, as I'm liking the sound of your guild, do you have any members from the UK that are members?
  • santentsantent Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just read the "history" to grievance. Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, that was long haha. Kind of sad too.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    || Guild Recruitment Thread || Guild Web Site ||
  • rhiandrielrhiandriel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks for the speedy reply :) I will pop an application in for the guild :)
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya Grievance,

Like the guild info I have been reading. Question on the charter, I read where it is all about your main character. The thing is I am playing a rogue but really just waiting for the ranger to be unlocked. That will be my main for sure. Should I wait to apply when the ranger is unlocked?

thanks, good to see sane people getting together :)
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • hellbellyjokerhellbellyjoker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As far as the guild goes, almost a week and still am very pleased. I can only think of a couple of hiccups, but those work themselves out one way or another. These folks are willing to help and work with whatever needs and wants you have. All day offering to help with something. Heck, these folks even meet in real life, and if I was not on the other side of the globe I would make a stronger effort to meet up with them.
    edited May 2013
    santent wrote: »
    Just read the "history" to grievance. Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, that was long haha. Kind of sad too.

Hey thanks! It was written awhile back, and i've been meaning to add the last 5-6 years for awhile now. There's so much more to tell :)
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    We have some wonderful members joining every day and we are up to 400+ members now! come join us and share the joy and fun in your NW experience now!

love,

Luna