test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Beta Anxiety Thread! (Read OP for Beta Info!)

1131415161719»

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Andre asked cryptic to release Beta schedule on his Birthday on Jan 28th. (somewhere in second week of Jan)

Cryptic obliged!

Whoa!

Happy B'day Andre, but you cute bunny of caerbannog, couldn't you have asked them to release it earlier?
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited January 2013
    elve wrote: »
    The beta keys are from different sources - giveaways, promotions and so on and not from beta registration drafting. At the moment they are as good as having no key. The beta have not yet started and you would have known that if you have read the first post of this topic.

I never said, insinuated or suggested in any way, shape or form that beta had opened yet. I simply asked a question about the keys, not about the schedule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited January 2013
    Reposted from another thread:

Just did the math. So basically if you're basing the Zen values normally associated with equivalent things on STO and CO, the "$549 value" package for $200 is actually roughly 6000 zen in items, costuming, an extra race, and a mount, maybe another 1000 zen for the added slots (possibly more, I admit), somewhere between 3,750 and 4,250 zen in diamonds, and special VIP access to a party room, titles, and early Beta weekends. Hmmm. So I'm counting around 12,000 zen plus perks for the price of 20,000 zen and valued at 54,900 zen? Are you guys working for the Federal government?
  • rahverahve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited January 2013
    The video for the beta announcement reminds me so much of the tv commercials we get here around 3am, so overacted that scream "we're ripping you off, but we do it with a big smile!". Oh well, I'll stick to the free download and give it a try anyway. The worst that can happen is that I don't like it and uninstall it.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

- W.E.H.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    rahve wrote: »
    The video for the beta announcement reminds me so much of the tv commercials we get here around 3am, so overacted that scream "we're ripping you off, but we do it with a big smile!". Oh well, I'll stick to the free download and give it a try anyway. The worst that can happen is that I don't like it and uninstall it.

Oh and almost missed that part in the end when the friend gets the key..."YEAH! I'm awesome!"

Laughed my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off. But I think they were looking for an empowered and a non mocking answer there :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh and almost missed that part in the end when the friend gets the key..."YEAH! I'm awesome!"

Laughed my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off. But I think they were looking for an empowered and a non mocking answer there :)

The announcer himself was laughing at "So..." maybe because of all the cheesy one liners.
  • gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    need DOWNLOAD button!!!
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes they are, but were killed by server kobolds now there, sorry. We'll try to kill THESE ones somewhat by oh...say...2-8-13
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Temorarily Removing the Silverfire from this thread and applying it to: [h=3]Founder's Pack purchase issues[/h]
    This thread will return to Stickiness in a new incarnation once that thread is no longer needed to be stickied.
    edited January 2013
    Allow me to say a few words...

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!

Amen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    2jcsmc6.jpg

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • adomas2adomas2 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hi,

in this site we got the choice between 3 languages: french, german, english,
    In trying to buy the founder pack in putting as country : france or america, it puts me always the same pack "pp_nw_founders_pack_hero_eu"
    1) So, is the pack is the same for the 3 languages?

2) They said character will be delete at the end of each week end beta so if i have the panthera, spider, bag 12 slots on a beta character, it will be deleted too? or it will be reusable for the official game?
  • marenormarenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Adomas,

There has been confirmation that the Founders packs are applied to your account and the items will be available after each character wipe. Specifically the mounts and companions.
This discussion has been closed.