• Options
    iceshard2faceiceshard2face Member Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    :cool::eek:
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    for the the community and helping players out

the gloves drop from normal karru, you can get them in the delve chest it will take a few tries. during dungeon delve is the best time to do this good luck.

Delve chest?! You mean they are now Bind on Pickup?
  • Options
    iceshard2faceiceshard2face Member Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Delve chest?! You mean they are now Bind on Pickup?

no they are not im just stating that they are in the delve chest if you run as a cleric, the chest also contains armor of avatar or whatever which is a nice deflect chest piece, the last boss drops them or they will be in the chest from time to time but are not bop.
  • Options
    rayfwrayfw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    players wrote:
    Now about those gloves.... for the the community and helping players out
    are in the delve chest if you run as a cleric, the chest also contains armor of avatar or whatever which is a nice deflect chest piece, the last boss drops them or they will be in the chest from time to time but are not bop.

the gloves drop from normal karru, (It's most likely normal Karru. The description says it drops lvl 58 items.)
    you can get them in the delve chest it will take a few tries. during dungeon delve is the best time to do this
    good luck.

thanks, now lets go farm it, hahaha
    I am just lvl 24 newbie, but I am making my DC following this guide, thanks a bunch
    :-)
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    josiahiyon wrote: »
    Why not go with 2 Ancient Burning Lights and 1 Thickgristle belt?

It's funny cause that was my original setup, but for some reason I switched them out (can't remember why, but they've just been sitting in my inventory) :d Thanks for this reminder, its 100 percent better. I'll update my gear screenshot soon.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    battlestationvbattlestationv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    It's funny cause that was my original setup, but for some reason I switched them out (can't remember why, but they've just been sitting in my inventory) :d Thanks for this reminder, its 100 percent better. I'll update my gear screenshot soon.

i have an idea for a build sort of similar but feats and paths will be diffrent ill post when i hit 60;)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Update: I've been getting a lot of requests on this so starting today I'll be recording and uploading nothing but Premade vs. Premade matches until I get my ISP changed and can resume streaming. Keep a look out on my YouTube channel.
  • Options
    izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This build is uses Foresight. Foresight no longer affects the cleric. This is a concern isn't it??:confused:
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    izatar wrote: »
    This build is uses Foresight. Foresight no longer affects the cleric. This is a concern isn't it??:confused:

^^since when?! How did you determine that, lol.

I hope you are not mistaking it for the icon. That is purely a visual bug and has existed since the game began...

You have to check your logs before making such ridiculous claims about the most critical part of all Cleric builds.
  • Options
    izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    ^^since when?! How did you determine that, lol.

I read a bug report (et al) and reproduced it on my character. Cryptic has responded today http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?497781-Foresight-does-not-work-on-self&highlight=foresight saying they could not reproduce it. But it was happening to me yesterday.... :(
  • Options
    ataranesataranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited October 2013
    I just confirmed the Gauntlets drop off Karrundax. As in boss loot. They may also be in the chest, but I just got mine on the boss drop.
    Steelkat/Unfrozen Caveman - DCs
    Guild Leader of MOPP4
    MOPP 4′s community was created to cater to those who have served or currently serve in the armed forces around the world as well as friends, family & supporters of the armed forces. We also now proudly support the Wounded Warrior Project. For more details please go here.
  • Options
    josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A couple good armor alternatives for this build:

[Armor of Avatar]

10AC (2 less than MH)
    342 crit
    293 defense
    547 deflect

Def slot
    Armor Enhancement slot

DR goes down 1.2%, Deflect goes up 2.5%. Recovery and Power take big hits.
    Cost is ~ 1/2 of the MH Armor set. Usually a few on the AH.

[+6 Exemplar's Chain Armor of Protection]
    12 AC
    420 recovery
    1110 Defense
    Defense Slot

This is rare and does not have an armor enhancement slot. However, I have heard it works quite well. It can be purchased very cheap, but it's hard to find.
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • Options
    bartrybartry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is indeed a nice build; I see it all the time with clerics tanking up to 4 players for quite some time.

Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    izatar wrote: »
    I read a bug report (et al) and reproduced it on my character. Cryptic has responded today http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?497781-Foresight-does-not-work-on-self&highlight=foresight saying they could not reproduce it. But it was happening to me yesterday.... :(

I saw that report but couldn't reproduce it. Figured it was another cryptic display bug.
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • Options
    mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    [+6 Exemplar's Chain Armor of Protection]
    12 AC
    420 recovery
    1110 Defense
    Defense Slot

I use this myself and prefer it over an epic armor tbh even without an enhancement. If I was to choose another chest piece I would choose the armor of avatar for the large amount of deflect and it has an armor enhancement. You would lose 2 AC compared to an epic but this translates to only a small amount of damage mitigation overall (think 2%)
  • Options
    cell49cell49 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    definitely a nice build. thanks for posting it

...on the other hand, people PLEASE don't use this build....trolls are people without souls ;)
  • Options
    docte92docte92 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Is the Sentinel build best for pvp or also good for pve?
  • Options
    cell49cell49 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol gwf are really only good for pvp
  • Options
    mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    docte92 wrote: »

Healing is a joke lol just stack power on a stone and make sure your recovery is at a reasonable level
  • Options
    docte92docte92 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Was talking about the sentinel cleric build but thank you for the info.
  • Options
    enkurioenkurio Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just confirmed the Gauntlets drop off Karrundax. As in boss loot. They may also be in the chest, but I just got mine on the boss drop.

Farm away people :D There are 4 angelic gaunts in the AH right now - all way too expensive.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    docte92 wrote: »

If you have competent teammates you can easily run this build in PvE.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Update: I've been getting a lot of requests on this so starting today I'll be recording and uploading nothing but Premade vs. Premade matches until I get my ISP changed and can resume streaming. Keep a look out on my YouTube channel.

First 2 Premade vs Premade matches I've recorded have been added to the video section of this guide. Enjoy, a lot more matches to come.
  • Options
    rayfwrayfw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hi,
    just wanna ask about the feat, do we really need to max righteous rage of tempus?
    because we arent focusing on so much crit stat, how frequent does this proc?
    does it necessary to max it?
    was thinking to 2/5 rising hope and max benefit of foresight,
    any opinion?
    thanks so much in advance
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I think he's maxing it so that he can move on down the tree.

Alternate option is Divine Advantage, but that doesn't proc on much. I think it procs on healing word, though not sunburst.
    Probably a viable alternative to put some points into, unless gctrl has other reasons for Rage of Tempus.
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • Options
    shienarashienara Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Divine Advantage does procc of Astral Seal, i have 3 points in that feat and i am pleased with its uptime.
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    shienara wrote: »
    Divine Advantage does procc of Astral Seal, i have 3 points in that feat and i am pleased with its uptime.

This.

You can also maintain lengthy uptime on Divine Advantage for yourself with minimal effort by slapping Astral Seal and Brand of the Sun on the same targets. Strangely you don't actually gain any healing from it, but it counts as a heal for the purpose of proccing Divine Advantage, which will continue to be refreshed until the spells run their course.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    edited October 2013
    vorphied wrote: »
    This.

You can also maintain lengthy uptime on Divine Advantage for yourself with minimal effort by slapping Astral Seal and Brand of the Sun on the same targets. Strangely you don't actually gain any healing from it, but it counts as a heal for the purpose of proccing Divine Advantage, which will continue to be refreshed until the spells run their course.

In this regard it really comes down to what you're most comfortable with. It's also questionable as to how useful this is in a premade setting.
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    In this regard it really comes down to what you're most comfortable with. It's also questionable as to how useful this is in a premade setting.

Well, there's no getting around using At-Wills to build Divinity, so might as well make them work for you. And no, you can't realistically maintain 100% uptime, but it's not terribly difficult to set this combo up often enough to make it useful.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Any tips to survive two CWs that know what they are doing? I find that if they focus me I can't even cast a spell before running behind a pillar or wall and try to lure them to my team. In mount hotenow, it's much easier to pillarhug and LoS them but Ruins 2nd node is so open that it hurts.
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *