Options

Post your real life picture!

Comments

• Options
    zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    venezuela999.jpg

Obviously AC 0.

Remember kids...when the clothes come off, chr increases by 3.
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    Obviously AC 0.

More like AC100 vs certain people *cough* :P
  • Options
    sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I cant believe you people keep replying to the pic of the model. How dare you objectify women with those comments and set unrealistic expectations for body type!
    tumblr_lgz4wgYaEM1qdu3d2o1_400.jpg
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • Options
    khupa1khupa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 96
    edited March 2013
    Wit a friend in Mc Murdo, Antarctica
    Attachment not found.
    A birthday party after a few drinks...
    Attachment not found.
    The 2013 Ice festival in Colorado
    Attachment not found.
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    khupa1 wrote: »

Do you sculpt ice? I love how you're wearing shorts to the Ice Festival!

Shorts and toque combo for the win!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Attachment not found.

How do we know that is really you and not the Thing? O.o
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Do you sculpt ice? I love how you're wearing shorts to the Ice Festival! Shorts and toque combo for the win!

No i don't ice Sculpt... But I did work in Antarctica a few years back and pretty much got used to the cold.
    sadgfh wrote: »
    How do we know that is really you and not the Thing? O.o

SHHH i'm still planning how to rescue my ship from Area 51.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    you see, even making Snow angels, i don't get any rescue from my Space brothers...:p
    Attachment not found.
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Awesome%252520smilies%252520-%252520002.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Attachment not found.

Latest pic of me I think. During Christmas Eve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sJeEKK-EkY
  • Options
    foundrymakerfoundrymaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 253 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    mogwai wrote: »
    hahaha ur cat's lookin' at chu like 'yea i'm on the door nao!"

My cats a bit more 'frazzled'
    s_creek.jpg
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Attachment not found.

Latest pic of me I think. During Christmas Eve.

I like the juxtaposition of the palm tree with the Christmas tree, with you in the middle with an expression that seems to suggest:

"Choose and choose wisely..."
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

yoo that ****s crazy funny hahahahahah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    I like the juxtaposition of the palm tree with the Christmas tree, with you in the middle with an expression that seems to suggest:

"Choose and choose wisely..."

Live in Florida what can I say lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    yoo that ****s crazy funny hahahahahah

Lol, I was hoping you wouldn't take it personally. I couldn't resist though. Don't worry, I also have a v-neck shirt or two.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Lol, I was hoping you wouldn't take it personally. I couldn't resist though. Don't worry, I also have a v-neck shirt or two.

nawww is cool =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    deads6667 wrote: »

its not the internet without cats

I see you're the cat's familiar, right?

Also, you people are waaaaay braver than I am. Also better looking.
  • Options
    aiquesacoaiquesaco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Me: Pecadora (Trickster Rogue Half-Orc)
    PaganGod (Warlock ='( )

http://imageshack.us/f/707/110614152137.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/4/31091800.jpg/
    Typical trickster rogue carioca (Rio de Janeiro/ Brasil), always with the flash of a smile and a hidden dagger.
    19.jpg
  • Options
    entropyratentropyrat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    I love the pics, please keep them coming! Lots of great smiles and fun photos!

*blush* Thank you! Unfortunately I do sometimes lose my cool, but I try to be civilized and rational as much as possible. As for my tattoos.. I went ahead and put together a collage of all my tattoos and a [very brief] explanation of each. Please forgive the low quality photos/composition, I threw this together very quickly.

Those are some wonderful pieces, I'm sure each of them means a lot to you. Were money not an issue I would very likely have about 80% of my torso covered in ink. I work in the corporate environment so basically anywhere I can't cover with typical business attire would be off limits.
    If you're a RPer and looking for a place to play your Neverwinter PC pre-launch please check out the following thread. Sigil: Planar Legends
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    532195_original.jpg

Here I am wearing my BubbleYumm shirt! (L50 FF/Psy Defender, Virtue. R.I.P. City of Heroes)

...and, I think I win this thread.
    tumblr_mkccpu09WR1s11qo1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkccomPLJw1s11qo1o1_500.jpg
  • Options
    foundrymakerfoundrymaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 253 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    ...and, I think I win this thread.

You win with broken pic links? (not showing here, using Chrome)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    lol, its fixed. reload. It is ...amazing.

You're ruining my day. Here is a manual link.

http://dhxjarsyl.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    (Image of two people in a cold place)
    The 2013 Ice festival in Colorado
    (image of crazy person wearing shorts on an ice throne)
    GAAHHH! So wrong, so wrong!! The only way I'll agree to be subjected to weather that cold is in my full-on ski gear, and only for short vacation-lengths of time. Snow is meant to be played in briefly, and then gotten the hell out of before blizzards move in. Hurricanes I am totally fine with, but cold or dry weather? No way. I also can't live in Arizona, for example. I am a swamp dweller, I absorb moisture from the air through my skin, and I'm not getting in any water that's colder than 85 degrees. So there.
    Live in Florida what can I say lol
    Me too! I was born in Jacksonville, FL, and I grew up in the Tampa Bay Area. Go Bucs! Note to self: upload that photo of self and family hanging out on the beach on 12/26/11.
    juumiller wrote: »
    Oh yeah do that! I wanna see how it went with ur little experiment :D

I didn't get a chance to upload the video yet, but it's on my list to do as soon as I can! I had family that had not ever seen the Diet Coke and Mentos fountain videos, so we set up a small demonstration in the back yard.
    I'll post a picture of me. It was on an okcupid profile that people took way too seriously and put on a blog called "niceguysofokc" lol. tumblr_mfaz9aqr4G1s11qo1o1_1280.jpg
    That's a mighty big sword you have there!! ;] You actually look a lot like a friend I had a long time ago, but I haven't spoken to him in close to 10 years. Also, great photoshopping, I love the Menzo-Renegade edit! XD
    entropyrat wrote: »
    Those are some wonderful pieces, I'm sure each of them means a lot to you. Were money not an issue I would very likely have about 80% of my torso covered in ink. I work in the corporate environment so basically anywhere I can't cover with typical business attire would be off limits.
    That was my goal with my tattoos as well, though some of the pothos vine is a little lower on my arm than can be hidden by short-sleeved shirts. I, too, work in a corporate environment, but I'm fortunate to have an extremely relaxed dress code (unless we're having visitors or going to an event, obviously).

Okay, so I have my to-do list of videos and pics to get online, hopefully tomorrow evening. ^_^
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    orvago016.jpg

Hey Zebular,

Nice pics! I especially like the one above....you look a lot like my brother that Christmas when santa brought our NES. I think he even had p.j.s just like those! He just wouldn't stop playing "Donkey Kong." Man, he and his friends... always hogging those controllers!!! :mad:

Brings back good memories, though. :)

Whatchya playing in the pic? "Legend of Zelda?"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ya, its called Microsoft Painting. Photoshop is for elitists, lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ya, its called Microsoft Painting. Photoshop is for elitists, lol.

Aww, I hope I'm not elitist! Photoshop is among my two favorite pieces of software though, even if I do feel it's far overpriced. Excel is my other favorite piece of software. City of Heroes (R.I.P.) had the #1 spot and PS/Excel were always tied for second, but with COH gone, they're temporarily in first place. I am hoping Neverwinter can knock them back down into 2nd where they belong!
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    kadlena wrote: »
    Whatchya playing in the pic? "Legend of Zelda?"

Indeed! Gold Cartridge, baby!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ehh, I just can't use photoshop....too many buttons. Excel is cool, except I was a computer programmer for 10 years. Since I was a "programmer" people would be like "here, take this horribly made, complex excel document I made and make it work".
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Indeed! Gold Cartridge, baby!

SO JEALOUS! I never had an NES, but my best friend did, and I spent a lot of hours watching her play Legend of Zelda. :P My first console was my SNES in 1989 - I still own it, and it's in mint condition. I still sometimes break out Secret of Mana or Rock N Roll Racing. <3 I have about ... oh.. 15 games or so? I recently (re)purchased Utopia, which I loved before it grew legs and wandered off. I haven't sat down to play it yet, but I'm looking forward to that awesome 16-bit music!
    Ehh, I just can't use photoshop....too many buttons. Excel is cool, except I was a computer programmer for 10 years. Since I was a "programmer" people would be like "here, take this horribly made, complex excel document I made and make it work".
    Ugh, that sounds awful. I got a lot of that through high school and my early 20s, because at the time there weren't many people who knew how to use computers, and I was something of an "early adopter". Of course, a lot of people still don't know how to use computers; we use them a lot like we use our cars. I know a few basic things about how my car works, but if it breaks I'm certainly not going to attempt to fix it myself! So I shouldn't be too shocked that the majority of end users don't actually know what they're doing. They don't have to know, so why bother?
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ugh, that sounds awful. I got a lot of that through high school and my early 20s, because at the time there weren't many people who knew how to use computers, and I was something of an "early adopter". Of course, a lot of people still don't know how to use computers; we use them a lot like we use our cars. I know a few basic things about how my car works, but if it breaks I'm certainly not going to attempt to fix it myself! So I shouldn't be too shocked that the majority of end users don't actually know what they're doing. They don't have to know, so why bother?

Wait, what? An early adopter? How old are you? I'm pretty sure you're younger than me, and I don't consider myself an early adopter. I started using computers in the early 90s. I didn't really become obsessed until Battlezone and various Blizzard games from the mind-late 90s though.