test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post your real life picture!

Comments

• Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Feel bad commenting on others photo without sharing my own. Dont really have anything good right now so i will post the one i have been using on facebook that one of my friends took a few months ago. I'll upload another when i get one that shows me "unmasked" :P

[IMG][/img]73619610151194548991586.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    Ooohhh Kyllroy, I like the gazing globes! Blue and green are my favorite colors!!

Also, are those solar powered lanterns? How are they working for you? I have two small solar powered "spot lights" in my front yard that okay, but the tension/spring/neck-joint is really weak, so it is hard to keep them positioned correctly. I am thinking of going with lantern style instead.
    yes solar but they take maintenance, a charger for cloudy days and cleaning, but they are fine when summer swings into full. Those globes has solar when they were new but broke down...still they look fine unlighted in the day.

Thx kimonagi I get a reward for the effort just visiting there each morning. Oh and there is a Dr somewhere for that snazolla...;)
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I bet you do! You forced me to dust off my english dictionnary on snazolla, didnt find any answers there and neither on the urban dictionnary. Still, i have a good idea of what it means :p My search provided me with a photo of weeds and a hollistic medecine forums for allergics. Given the size of my nose on that picture its easy for me to link the two. ;)
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    I bet you do! You forced me to dust off my english dictionnary on snazolla, didnt find any answers there and neither on the urban dictionnary. Still, i have a good idea of what it means :p My search provided me with a photo of weeds and a hollistic medecine forums for allergics. Given the size of my nose on that picture its easy for me to link the two. ;)

Hahahah made me laugh. Lucky I wan't drinking anything. It is slang for a large nose an my smoothie coming out of mine would have made a fine mess!
  • Options
    joshuaaaqqqqqjoshuaaaqqqqq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm I'm probably gonna fail at this ><

NA2AXic.jpg
    IGN: xCircuit / DeathsOrb
    Class:Trickster Thieve / Control Wizard
    Guild: All Out Assault
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gimmeee Wafffless!!!! (>'.')>#
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    The newest picture I have of myself is...6 years old? I don't have pictures taken of me often. I'll get a newer picture at some point and post it but I'm not sure how soon I'll leap to do that one.

I do want to point out Ryger looks pretty much exactly as I would have imagined him. And no it's not that he looks old or anything. I just had this Irish Firefighter image in my head for whatever reason and lo and behold that's what he actually looked like.

However some of the other ones were quite a surprise. I mean I had no idea some of you were five year old girls! Make sure you get your parents' permission before going into any taverns! ;)
  • Options
    berbesberbes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    532195_original.jpg

Here I am wearing my BubbleYumm shirt! (L50 FF/Psy Defender, Virtue. R.I.P. City of Heroes)
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Allow me to be the first "old and ugly" guy to post. This helps out, because others can look at it and go, "hell, at least I don't look as bad as that", and post for themselves.

This is me, just last October:

mememe.jpg

Very old guy here, when I say I've played the game since 1980, I mean it. :)

That's my house in the background, which I'm really proud of, because it's mine and it's just a fantastic place to live.

just wanted to say the 2 of u have my greatest respect on the internet. ive been on many forums and u 2 make the most persuasive, intelligent, matured(as in no cursive words to make a point strong) and civilized arguments and posts. Keep it up.
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    berbes wrote: »
    just wanted to say the 2 of u have my greatest respect on the internet. ive been on many forums and u 2 make the most persuasive, intelligent, matured(as in no cursive words to make a point strong) and civilized arguments and posts. Keep it up.

Ha! Thank you! I'm not sure how intelligent I am, or persuasive, but thank you. I'd have gone with dogmatic, pig-headed and downright verbose! :)

And @ambisinisiterr - Irish Firefighter? Ha! My wife is going to love that. It's odd too, because I was born in England, which in many ways makes me the antithesis of Irish (and not in a good way). I do love Guinness though! That counts for something right? :)

And @johsuaaaaqqqq - Nice smile! As I eluded to earlier, I was born in England, so my teeth are not nearly that nice. :)

Looking forward to seeing more photos!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm I'm probably gonna fail at this ><

No fail......that's a good pic. :)
    ...However, you may be somewhat underestimating my age; I look a lot younger than I am. I can't compete with Ryger though, I was only BORN in 1980; I didn't start playing video games until about 1986 or thereabouts, and was only introduced to D&D in 1997!...

Only slightly underestimating.....let's just say that I CAN compete with Ryger.

Generally feel the same way that Ryger does about aging, too...but I have a birthday coming up soon, so I am just a wee bit sensitive about it at this time. :)

...However some of the other ones were quite a surprise. I mean I had no idea some of you were five year old girls! Make sure you get your parents' permission before going into any taverns! ;)
    LOL! I know, right?
  • Options
    ch80ch80 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    @ricktacular

thank you sir, your daughter is quite the cutie as well. my daughter was catwoman in 2011, and for this year she wants to be Huntress.

At least you are a big guy, and can intimidate your daughters boyfriends later on down the road, i weigh 150 soaking wet, i better start lifting now so i can scare the boys away in 10 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is how I will meet my daughter's boyfriends/dates at the door:

"Oh, hello, come on in. Let me show you my collection of swords! This is a scimitar. It has a curved blade and is best for slashing, like your guts open. And this is a longsword. Also known as a broadsword, it is made to hack, like cutting off your arm. This is a rapier, it is slender and thin for piercing, as in bypassing armor and straight though your heart..."

Yeah, I've been thinking about this a lot. ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    Feel bad commenting on others photo without sharing my own. Dont really have anything good right now so i will post the one i have been using on facebook that one of my friends took a few months ago. I'll upload another when i get one that shows me "unmasked" :P

[IMG][/img]73619610151194548991586.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I thought that was a...what do you call it? Plague Mask? Where the doctors would stuff potpourri to drown out the smell of the dying during the Black Plague?
  • Options
    kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited March 2013
    Picture1_zpsddc2faf6.jpg

Sleepy, no makeup, messy hair, ghostly white from the glow of my computer monitor. This is what I look like when I'm up late at night lurking/haunting the forums.
  • Options
    joshuaaaqqqqqjoshuaaaqqqqq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kadlena wrote: »
    No fail......that's a good pic. :)

ThankYou very much :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Ha! Thank you! I'm not sure how intelligent I am, or persuasive, but thank you. I'd have gone with dogmatic, pig-headed and downright verbose! :)

And @ambisinisiterr - Irish Firefighter? Ha! My wife is going to love that. It's odd too, because I was born in England, which in many ways makes me the antithesis of Irish (and not in a good way). I do love Guinness though! That counts for something right? :)

And @johsuaaaaqqqq - Nice smile! As I eluded to earlier, I was born in England, so my teeth are not nearly that nice. :)

Looking forward to seeing more photos!

oops i skipped your post by accident wasnt paying attention >< Thanks man but theyre not that nice >< but thanks for the compliment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    entropyratentropyrat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My sister and I at a beach party outside of Rome:
    dscn03230vr.jpg

The spawn and I about to attend my sister's wedding:
    stuffo.jpg
    If you're a RPer and looking for a place to play your Neverwinter PC pre-launch please check out the following thread. Sigil: Planar Legends
  • Options
    deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    On seeing everybody's beautiful pics! I just had to upload my pale mug! :)

200zs03.jpg

Getting ready for BW3
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that!
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    shm1shm1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11
    edited March 2013
    Here is one I took a few days ago just to look wierd, which I did an AMAZING job at.
    012tqi.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yes very true!

Hey! Nice weird face shm1!! :D
  • Options
    entropyratentropyrat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you very much, I really appreciate that!

I dunno about the whole civilized arguments comment because I've never seen your posts before. But I can say that you're freakin' gorgeous from your picture. What are your tattoos of?
    If you're a RPer and looking for a place to play your Neverwinter PC pre-launch please check out the following thread. Sigil: Planar Legends
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Oh, but me, my posts suck, is that it??

lol j/k ;)

(or am I?)
  • Options
    valorofonevalorofone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    U5JiHd8.jpg

There you go.
    Sympathy - That trickster that always kills you in PVP
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I R old too

Last Summer with chillin' Bro

resized2_zps489e0ada.jpg

Me on Vacation in Thailand (needed less hair lol!)

Pranburi_zps75502298.jpg

Birthday supper shot :p

ME4_zps8cfc535e.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    valorofone wrote: »
    U5JiHd8.jpg

There you go.
    your picture reminded me of this
    Elvis_Presley_2.jpg
  • Options
    juumillerjuumiller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    valorofone wrote: »
    U5JiHd8.jpg

There you go.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOW! Elvis is alive! :p
    respect.jpg
  • Options
    juumillerjuumiller Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    l1zardo1 wrote: »
    I R old too

Last Summer with chillin' Bro

resized2_zps489e0ada.jpg

Me on Vacation in Thailand (needed less hair lol!)

Pranburi_zps75502298.jpg

Birthday supper shot

ME4_zps8cfc535e.jpg

Ladies man ;)
    respect.jpg
  • Options
    deads6667deads6667 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    577940_10152352196975077_989224341_n.jpg

its not the internet without cats
  • Options
    boscomanboscoman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    deads6667 wrote: »

Whoooa u look like Syler from Heroes...loved that show

sylar-7.jpg
  • Options
    zzaraxxinzzaraxxin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited March 2013
    deads6667 wrote: »