test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your real life picture!

Comments

• xshadesx88xshadesx88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice pics everyone u have encouraged me to log in and jump in the pic-wagon

IMG_0136_zpsdec75fd9.jpg
    me and my girl ( she not a gamer /sad panda )

IMG_0219_zps7362c881.jpg
    one of our pups ( husky mix with rottw. )

IMG_0074_zpsc120b14b.jpg
    our lab pupp 2nd day home XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xshadesx88xshadesx88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    IMG_0418_zps3aea4c31.jpg
    They grow up sooo fast :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great dog photos, cynicalazama and xshadesx88!! Dogs are the best kind of people! :]
    qtPt2I
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    *shades* Wow...didnt get much of the Rott except for the color markings. (consider yourself lucky it didnt get the jowls of perpetual drooling)

Cynicalazama: I'll take a side of the drunk women to go please.
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh, beverages.

My familiar, with a beverage.

griztequila.jpg

Rare pic of me, sans shave. ("Red leader, going in!")

rebelpilot.jpg

and an oldie, but something special for me. about a year after my life changed dramatically.

summer2005-3.jpg

no, not surgery, divorce. and not for what you might think
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    What's there to be derogatory about? Elawyn's linked post is like... Diva, No Nonsense Chick, Bombshell, and ImmaKickYoButt.

People who have to be derogatory on other peeps just to feel like they have some self worth, I feel bad for those kinda people. (Unfortunately I was briefly married to such a person. Very sad. Didn't feel good about himself unless he tore someone else down. Guess why we're not married anymore!)

Who needs JUDGEMENT? Seriously. I get enough of that in RL, don't need it here in my social life too. Maybe I'm just biased because I've had two good friends go through gender reassignment surgery (one friend each direction).

I dunno man, it makes me happy to make other people happy, and to see other people happy. I like happy. Whatever "Happy" means for you, go for it! As long as your Happy doesn't interfere with my Happy, why should I care?

Just saw this. Guess I missed something. Thanks for the compliments, and the understanding.

I did go look in the 'wasteland' for whatever kicked this off, but nothing there. I'm assuming someone made some kind of negative comment on my pics and you defended me. Thanks for that.

I am chuckling over 'Diva, No Nonsense Chick, Bombshell, and ImmaKickYoButt", that certainly brought a smile to my face.

If anyone else cares to denigrate me, please feel free to send a private message. If it's simply some kind of insult, it goes into the 'round file'. If it's a serious question about the why's, wherefore's and so on I'd be more than happy to respond (probably with lots of links to more learned folks than I).

In the meantime...

a sword (hand-forged damascus steel), with a closeup, plus a gratuitous Skyrim (yes, I am a nerd) cross reference.

ebonyblade.jpg
    edited April 2013
    @elawyn - JOSE CUERVO IN DA HOUSE! :D I am out of Jose, but I have some 1800 gold and some 1800 coconut left!

I didn't take any photos on my Divorce Day, that's such a great idea. I missed out, oh well! ;]

Here's my current favorite Adult Beverage: Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime Cider!

786931_600.jpg
    Wearing my I <3 Yoshi shirt, even.
    qtPt2I
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Under-age drinking. Tsk-tsk-tsk.

:p
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    ya' all are making me very thirsty!
  • draezendirehanddraezendirehand Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2013
    kadlena wrote: »
    lol.

You know what's even funnier? 8905 views and only 250 posts.

Come on, all of you lurkers! Join in! I'm painfully shy, and even I have posted a few.

It's not painful at all. Well, it is just a little bit...but you'll get over it. :)

I'm in the same boat Kad. I'm really absurdly nervous putting this post together right now. But here I am all 32 years of me.

th_DSCF0159_zps4e5a60e4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1.jpg
    When life turns it's back on you, sneak attack it for extra damage!
  • kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited April 2013
    I'm in the same boat Kad. I'm really absurdly nervous putting this post together right now. But here I am all 32 years of me.

Good Pic! Come on in, sit down and have a drink with us! Don't worry...most of us don't bite --Not so sure about the familiars, though...(most of them do look well trained....) :)
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    edited April 2013
    Under-age drinking. Tsk-tsk-tsk.

:p

thanks for the compliment! :):)
    edited April 2013
    That was my first time doing a self shot. I guess that's my concentration face. And I usually make characters that look like me. Is that narcissistic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1.jpg
    edited April 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    My favorite drink, C'est l'heure verte! Cheers!

Great photos, and welcome to the thread! :]

Is l'heure verte absinthe? My Google-fu found what appears to be a French absinthe distillery.
    qtPt2I
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heure verte just means "green hour" its the french 5 to 7 where people would go in cafes to drink a glass of absinthe.

hehe they didnt fix the french typing bug
    edited April 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    thanks for the compliment! :):)
    :D Don't ya love it when that happens?
    kimonagi wrote: »
    Whitout the plague mask :P
    My favorite drink,

Thanks for the unmasking....and for mentioning Bauhaus earlier. (I think it was you?) I pulled out my old CDs and had a blast listening to them again!

And forget about the drink....I want that glass!!! It's beautiful.
    That was my first time doing a self shot. I guess that's my concentration face. And I usually make characters that look like me. Is that narcissistic?

No...if you were a narcissist, you'd be sure it was the most awesomest first shot ever, and wouldn't have been nervous sharing. :)
    edited April 2013
    Lol I meant the making my characters look like me in games...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1.jpg
    edited April 2013

Here's my current favorite Adult Beverage: Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime Cider!

That day was hilarious for me. Judge was asking all the usual questions. Asked her "When did you get married". She was stumped until I stage-whispered "it's yer bank card pin number!". Judge was trying so hard not to giggle.

back to the beer thing tho

blondewithbeer.jpg
    edited April 2013
    You can buy the glass from alchemy gothic here: http://www.alchemygothic.com/

Glad you enjoyed bauhaus, its really the only band i never get tired of listening to. :)
    edited April 2013
    Lol I meant the making my characters look like me in games...

As for the character thingy, I dunno...but I do it all the time.:o
    edited April 2013
    kadlena wrote: »
    Don't worry...most of us don't bite

nope, that costs extra! :):)
    edited April 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    My Google-fu found what appears to be a French absinthe distillery.

/pun
    absinthe makes the heart grow fonder
    /end-pun
    edited April 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    /pun
    absinthe makes the heart grow fonder
    /end-pun

Ba-dum tsss!
    edited April 2013

th_DSCF0159_zps4e5a60e4.jpg

I am totally jealous of your beard. Mine looks like a brillo pad when I grow it long. I have to keep it trimmed close to look half-way decent.
  • iazooiazoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Speaking of tiger stripes (sorry, just catching up in the thread, haha), this guy used to live by me. Didn't know him personally, but have a few friends that were friends with him. I hear he's a pretty cool guy.

lizardman.jpg?itok=SRTytafy
    edited April 2013

I don't want my characters to look anything like me. I'd like them to be handsome.

(P.S.: totally not fishing for compliments. I'll happily accept them, I'm just not fishing for them. Carry on.)

*awaits compliments*

;)
    edited April 2013
    iazoo wrote: »
    Speaking of tiger stripes (sorry, just catching up in the thread, haha), this guy used to live by me. Didn't know him personally, but have a few friends that were friends with him. I hear he's a pretty cool guy.

hehe, saw him with the Jim rose circus, they were opening up for Marylin Manson in 1996.

well he is really a nice guy, he went straight in the crowd after his performance and was hanging out with everyone there.

Correction: It was in 1994 and they were opening, with an unknown Marylin Manson for Nine Inch Nails for the Downward Spiral tour.
    edited April 2013

I wonder if he makes characters that look like himself...
    edited April 2013

I hear he's a freak...