test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

1484950515254»

Comments

• Options
    amnokamnok Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bump...sorry can someone confirm please
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Worked for me with the Guardian Pack. There's a "starter kit" item included which is a one-time claim (bag of consumables), but the equipment, companion, and mount are account unlocks.

Also, to clarify about the ADs, these are posted to your account, so you can claim them all at once, or dole them out between characters, or simply leave them on the account until you decide you really need to withdraw them for something.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    cybercandy001cybercandy001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My Issue is similar to many, I have purchased the guardian pack and received the items but I cannot access the guardian title ingame and I cannot change my title on forums as there is no permissions group showing in my User CP.
    I have relogged on many occasions and also sent tickets to support, I hope this issue gets resolved soon as I love the game and would like the titles to go with the support I pledged towards it.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Pack included a Founder title in-game previously, but recent purchases won't have this. That's their justification for it not actually being the "exclusive" prelaunch Founder's Pack anymore.

Can't help you with forum.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    cornerboy73cornerboy73 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Post removed - I found the information I was looking for, thanks ; )
  • Options
    jahvajahva Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Okay, this is BLOODY STUPID. I'm getting really tired, really quick here, with the services in this game, or LACK THEREOF. I had to jump through several hoops just to get my activation email so I could simply purchase zen, and now I'm waiting for my guardian's pack items, after you've already taken my **** money. I have gotten NO EMAIL, despite the fact that it shows up as activated in my account, I have no items, and no bloody idea what's going on. Normally, I'd be far more patient than this, but the aforementioned previous issue drained most of that. I've checked your FAQ, gone through everything, and there's nothing there in any of those areas. So now I'm going to have to submit ANOTHER ticket and wait several days with no response for something that should by all rights have been working almost right away, and would be working right away in ANY OTHER GAME.

Am I overreacting? Yes, but being that I had to dig just to find this post so that I could try to even begin to figure out what's going on, I think I'm justified in a little bit of my frustration.
  • Options
    jahvajahva Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Okay, I don't do this very often, but I have to apologize for my previous post. Merely ten minutes after submitting my ticket, the issue was resolved, I received an email from someone thanking me for my patience, of all things, and everything was where it should be. Seriously, if I had just done that first before coming here to rant, things would have been far easier.

Again, sorry.
  • Options
    reliclegendreliclegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Purchased the founder pack, have not receive anything and I have done and check everything. and post a ticket since friday.
  • Options
    endeusendeus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am still having issues with purchasing the Guardian Pack. Paypal cannot process it at this time and skrill will not work in IL, USA. Love the game and would like to contribute but they won't let me.....
  • Options
    dougouddougoud Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi, I bought the "Guardian of Neverwinter pack" 2days ago and received nothing.
    Open a ticket in browser, no answer. Open an ingame ticket, no answer.
    What is going on?
  • Options
    ronnypaulie82ronnypaulie82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello, I bought "Guardian of the north pack" yesterday and received nothing. I opened tickets, still no answer (just automated mails from cryptic) Please help!
  • Options
    asrathiel01asrathiel01 Member, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello,

I have followed the above steps over 10 times and contacted customer support 5 times with all the steps i have completed and the outcomes and still my Hero of the north forum title from my 200 dollar pack will not show up, this is beginning to become extremely frustrating and it has been two weeks of constant back and forth saying it will be fixed.

What should i do now?

Sincerely Asra.
  • Options
    talasynocotalasynoco Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

I placed an order for the Knight of the Feywild pack four days ago. I have yet to receive anything from the pack aside from the extra character slot. I've purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter pack previously and received all the rewards that same day. I will be submitting a ticket when the seven day mark has been met because I am aware that sometimes transactions take time. However, what concerns me is that on that same day not but 20 minutes prior, I had purchased Zen and that was received the next day. So if any insight or advice could be given that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    talasynoco wrote: »
    Hi,

I placed an order for the Knight of the Feywild pack four days ago. I have yet to receive anything from the pack aside from the extra character slot. I've purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter pack previously and received all the rewards that same day. I will be submitting a ticket when the seven day mark has been met because I am aware that sometimes transactions take time. However, what concerns me is that on that same day not but 20 minutes prior, I had purchased Zen and that was received the next day. So if any insight or advice could be given that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Well met talasynoco,

. . . . . Please contact Account Support through the Support Site, they will be able to assist you with this matter.

Safe travels,
    Zebular, PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    ainarelainarel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have bought the Guardian of Neverwinter pack through steam, received the code, redeemed it as instructed - arc registered success at that - and received nothing in-game. No email, no items, no nothing.
    Submitted bug report + ticket.
    I have the confirmation of the purchase from both steam and paypal on my normal email. On arc in the list of redeemed codes it does show as redeemed with today's date. But nothing in-game. Nothing at all.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You'll have to await your response from support. As for this thread, it's well over a year old so I'm going to close it down.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.