test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    predinhapredinha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bought my pack a week ago and still got nothing. spent 200 dolars and im still waiting.
  • Options
    refusionrefusion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    worth to buy the gurdian pack?
  • Options
    darksciondarkscion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can not even find a display name so that i can even play the game to see if it is even worth buying the $200 package.......i really want the drow but if i cant even pick a name cause "supposedly" every name on the planet is taken than its not worth it.....
  • Options
    endgaimendgaim Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made a purchase for the Hero of the North founder's pack on 5/11/2013 and even states in my wallet that the transaction is complete however I have no items in game. Granted we did use my girlfriends credit card and her card company even called on the transaction within minutes of making the purchase but it went through and you have your money but I don't have my items. I have a ticket open on this as well but no response yet. My girlfriend tried to buy hers right after on the same day and it kept failing however yesterday (5/13/2013) she tried again and the purchase went through and she had her items as soon as she logged in game. Help on this would be nice!
  • Options
    dnamaz78dnamaz78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Missing my Neverwinter Starter Kit
  • Options
    otthawkotthawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Question Reference #130512-001860
    Summary: Founders Pack $59.99
    Product Level 1: Neverwinter
    Category Level 1: Billing Support
    Category Level 2: Subscription
    Date Created: 05/12/2013 09:57 AM
    Last Updated: 05/12/2013 09:57 AM

I have yet to have my founders pack added to my account and I have been waiting for 3 days .. I was just wondering how long does it normally take...I followed the steps...I also had both my Guardian and Cleric before I purchased the Founders Pack .. and no quest line appeared for them..so that is one step I did not do.

Any help?

Alex
  • Options
    amunousamunous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    have not received my astral diamonds yet.
  • Options
    dabigpitdabigpit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No astral diamonds for me as well after purchasing the €55.99 founders pack.
    Got everything else (just had to relog after purchase) from both the courier and the founder vendor (some items in the mail and the starter goodies bag from the vendor)

No astral diamonds tho. Should I open a ticket in game or this post is enough?
  • Options
    redhammerrogueredhammerrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How long does it take to "review" a purchase?

You took my money instantly ... but the purchase is still "in review".

It shouldn't be this much of a hassle to buy stuff from you folks.
    It really discourages people from wanting to do it a second time.
  • Options
    mrbloodybartucmrbloodybartuc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not going to type a long post on my issue, because I've typed it enough. Check my support tickets, check my bug posts, do whatever it is you need to do so that I get what I paid for. This is insane, that someone can pay 60$ for something and get nothing in return. Not even a courtesy response telling me that my issue is being worked on.
  • Options
    sin86sin86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got a response from the support, thought might share it with those that have issues with the Hero of the North founder's pack, this worked like a charm for me, got all my items, extra character slots, the drow, and the astral diamonds
    Hello X

Please log into http://nw.perfectworld.com/ then click this link https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete to complete your Hero of the North Founder's Pack purchase.

Once you have done this you should have access to the items in game.

To claim your Neverwinter founder's pack items in game, please make sure that you do the following:

1) Complete the first part of the tutorial to reach Protector's Enclave.
    2) Speak to Sergeant Knox when you arrive in Protector's Enclave.
    3) Take and Complete the quest Rags to Riches.
    3) Locate the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn.
    4) Visit the Founders Merchant to redeem your pack.

After that, you should have all your items!

You may also visit the Postal Courier after completing the Rags to Riches quest to claim your Founder's Pack items.
  • Options
    dabigpitdabigpit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Forget my previous post, I've found my diamonds in the zen-diamonds trade window. There's a "claim" button to get the right amount of diamonds for the char and possibly leave the rest for some alts.
  • Options
    wildswannwildswann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know if this has been answered in the 149 pages of this thread but my issue is why UK players are charged at 55.99 Euros the equivalent of $72 for the Founders pack listed at $59.99. It seems to me like yet another grabbing game company having a laugh at non US players /sigh
  • Options
    susurrusechosusurrusecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My "claim promotional" button & remaining amount display for the million & a half Astral Diamonds I have left is gone. I'm still waiting for a reply on my third ticket submitted for the issue.
  • Options
    judgeredemptionjudgeredemption Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I put in a ticket as my moonstone regalia items never showed up on my Rouge and I did not get a response. That was all that was missing.

Thanks.
    Why Carry a Crown Royal Bag of dice? Carry the Bottle!
  • Options
    deandoodlesdeandoodles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Meh well finally got a reply to my 3 tickets and got my gaurdian pack items that i paid for 11 days ago....thing is...very clearly in my tickets ive aske for a refund due to the shoddy service...all i get in my reply is...hurrah ! we have fixed your issue your items are now available...no mention of my refund. Lot of money for a horse ( which, now im lvl 25 i could afford anyway ), a dagger, which again is a bit unerpowered now, other assorted tat like a ring that has a streamer attached and 600,00k ad
    Im a bit annoyed tbh, your customer support is rubbish, my clearly phrased and pointed request for a refund was IGNORED
  • Options
    borelordborelord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't even get through PayPal to be able to get a founder's pack, tried every card I have...

{EDIT} Btw, when does the Founder's program end?

{EDIT 2} Nevermind, PayPal was being dumb, as per usual.
  • Options
    moosemilkermoosemilker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased a $60 Founder's Pack on May 3rd 2013 and it has not attached to my account yet. I have filed sever in-game tickets and Perfect World's "submit a ticket" system is a "redirect loop"! I tried to call their customer service line, but the system does not allow the caller to leave details with anyone or anything. To try and state this in a "nice way": This is a horrible customer service experience.
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've currently spent about $320.00 on this game so far and plan to spend more. My problem is that I have tried these forums & I've tried support 3 times and NO reply in what now has been a week. I put in a ticket on the 9th & have never heard ANYTHING. Not a **** thing. I want my stuff!

I bought a Hero of the North pack and one of the Neverwinter starter kits but never received anything from the ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK from either one of them. I got the bag and the amulet from the Neverwinter Starter Kit and everything from the Hero pack except the Adventurer's Helper Packs. What can I do to get it? It's been 7 days now since my last cry for help and still nothing.

I've gotten the stuff from the mail and from the founder vendor (all tabs on him).
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    thinkerionthinkerion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have an issue and nowhere good to put it except here.... as to the founders pack... Waaaay to expensive. and another thing i would rather pay 50 buck's to get the ability to play Drow + new class+ mount + companion... i dont want the rest at all...... darn it.
  • Options
    pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    where is my MENZOBERRANZAN RENEGADE?!
  • Options
    hrothgargrimboldhrothgargrimbold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, just one simple question, the Founder's - Hero of the North is supposed to stay 59,99 EUR in Europe? Because everything says its Dollars, but I was charged 59,99 EUR, which is a bit more... Thanks for answer...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pelomixa the ren drow is on the bottom left. Under the 1/2-orc and next to the dwarf.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hrothgargrimbold I think you mean the Guardian of Neverwinter pack and it is $59.99 in USD. Whatever that transfers into in EUR is still part of the cost. I don't recall the exact reasoning behind it but you were charged right unfortunately.
  • Options
    hrothgargrimboldhrothgargrimbold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is really strange, cos everywhere i written Dollars. And after you pay it says You successfully paid 59,99 EURO. :-/
  • Options
    skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Well, I caved in and bought the 200 dollar pack. I had already purchased the 60 dollar pack. Someone in my guild purchased the 200 dollar pack at the same time I did, both with Paypal and his was instant... mine says "completed" but is not in my account. I can also not select the "hero..." title on the forums.

1049-9490-1254-8805
  • Options
    scarletttalonscarletttalon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Payment through paypal is not working.
  • Options
    sundervinesundervine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased a Hero of the North pack, However as you can see I no longer have it. I am highly upset about it.
    I had my account stolen from me almost 48 hours ago. I have had zero response other than automated junk. I have also spend real money, more than 60 and this is not my account. This is a new one I needed to make to get on here to do anything.
    What happened is that someone somehow took my login which is not a name I ever use in anything, and has more than alpha letters in it to make it harder in the first place to guess. Then my password and changed my email.
    Thus I cannot go in and do anything to that account since it requires that information to do anything. I also had setup the account guard stuff and they side stepped that because somehow you do not make us verify that information before we edit our account on the website. Smart right.
    Anyway I have lost all the money I sunk into this game and have had zero response from the company. 48 hours after an account is stolen.
    Can someone give me information on what they expect me to do in this situation. It is very annoying, and I have been more than patient waiting this long. Please someone give me something!
  • Options
    edgeofthorns79edgeofthorns79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just a question, do those of us who bought guardian of neverwinter get a forum title?
  • Options
    pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pelomixa the ren drow is on the bottom left. Under the 1/2-orc and next to the dwarf.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.