test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    bknumber2bknumber2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased a Hero of the North pack, However as you can see I no longer have it. I am highly upset about it.
    I had my account stolen from me almost 48 hours ago. I have had zero response other than automated junk. I have also spend real money, more than 60 and this is not my account. This is a new one I needed to make to get on here to do anything.
    What happened is that someone somehow took my login which is not a name I ever use in anything, and has more than alpha letters in it to make it harder in the first place to guess. Then my password and changed my email.
    Thus I cannot go in and do anything to that account since it requires that information to do anything. I also had setup the account guard stuff and they side stepped that because somehow you do not make us verify that information before we edit our account on the website. Smart right.
    Anyway I have lost all the money I sunk into this game and have had zero response from the company. 48 hours after an account is stolen.
    Can someone give me information on what they expect me to do in this situation. It is very annoying, and I have been more than patient waiting this long. Please someone give me something!

This issue combined with a lack of response or effective measures put in place has spelled the demise of many a MMO. 2Moons and Acclaim come to mind immediately. Glad I saw this as I was considering getting the Founder Pack.
  • Options
    sundervinesundervine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Weel in case your wondering going on 60 hours and not a peep on the forums from anyone in any position to do anything nor a response from CS.
  • Options
    reballerreballer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How/When do I get my AD? I have everything else but no AD.

I see it now. It is in the Zen tab.
  • Options
    starkhydestarkhyde Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased the $60 Founder's pack over an hour ago. Was "pending" at first but now it says "completed" under my purchase history on this website itself. I've relogged about 6 times in the last hour, I've checked the courier and the founder's vendor multiple times, I've checked Sergeant Knox for the quest, and NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING.
  • Options
    starkhydestarkhyde Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    reballer wrote: »
    How/When do I get my AD? I have everything else but no AD.

I see it now. It is in the Zen tab.

How long did you wait from purchasing before you got your founder's items?
  • Options
    suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On the site it says the Founder's Pack is $59.99, but when I go to purchase it says 55.99 Euros, which is actually more than $59.99.

Why am I being punished for not being American?
  • Options
    soulshadow99soulshadow99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They don't add the vat to the listed price
  • Options
    kelathkelath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its all good now, except forum title, any idea how to enable that?
  • Options
    fleshmaggotfleshmaggot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Money is gone and have not received any emails etc etc etc
  • Options
    kyokhoikyokhoi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i pay 199$ to buy founder pack, the only thing i can use founder dry immediatly. but no item no new race, no 3 extra slot.....
  • Options
    skuldarnskuldarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I'm not going to type a long post on my issue, because I've typed it enough. Check my support tickets, check my bug posts, do whatever it is you need to do so that I get what I paid for. This is insane, that someone can pay 60$ for something and get nothing in return. Not even a courtesy response telling me that my issue is being worked on.

This is my situation too. On my credit card site the $60 charge now shows as completed whereas it was pending a few days ago, but I still don't have anything to show for it. I put in a ticket that included my receipt number but I have no reply or response in the three days since I put that in. I guess they have no incentive now that they have my money, but you would think that wanting to be respectable and not commit fraud against us would be motivation enough.
  • Options
    gorlie102gorlie102 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes I have an issue. Founder packs are worthless now thanks to your ineptitude in preventing the one thing that has to be preventing; duping.
  • Options
    shaithis714shaithis714 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Like others my Astral Diamonds are missing from my Hero's of the North. I initially saw them (2,000,000) but when I logged out, switched characters then came back to the original character they were no longer there. I never withdrew them, never used them.
  • Options
    ebf2kebf2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter founders pack and got everything but the Astral Diamonds. I'm assuming since it is because the AD Exchange is down?
  • Options
    tormenator1377tormenator1377 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to buy the Guardian's pack a few days ago and couldn't get it to accept payment so I opted for Zen instead. I wish I hadn't now because with all the exploits...the constant barrage of Admin announcements of people opening Lockboxes for Epic loot was very misleading with it happening every minute of the game. Since Zen isn't worth anything as of today...accounts are a wreck...this is the worst situation I have ever seen on an MMO in 15 years of playing them. The sad thing is that no one knows if the Auction/Astral Diamond/Zen exploits were a scheme for company to get more people to buy Zen. In which case, I would like request a refund for the Zen I purchased.
  • Options
    matrimsdicematrimsdice Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've done some forum searching for an answer to this question (and related questions), but have been unable to find an answer thus far.

I've been playing for a couple weeks and decided I'd like to buy a Hereo of the North pack before they go away. Does this only affect my current character or do some items becomes available for every character I roll? e.g. does each character I roll get a spider mount? special early game weapon? etc.

Note: I do understand that the astral diamonds are given to the account, not to the characters.

EDIT: found my answer, thanks anyways -- http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?158581-Founder-s-packs-Per-Account-or-Character
  • Options
    rhonenrhonen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I already have a Hero of the North package on my account. I wanted to gift my Sister a Guardian package but when I went though the purchase the Guardian was applied to my account. I would like the Guardian package removed from my account and either placed on her account or just send me an activation key so I can give it to her so she can apply it on her account. I did fill out a support ticket on this issue.

Thank you for any response you may have.
  • Options
    fireforeffect79fireforeffect79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Where do you get the Astral Diamonds that are suppose to come with the package?
  • Options
    mistatosmistatos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am still waiting on some type of response to my ticket. I purchased the guardian pack on the 15th. My money was taken with ease, but the digital product was never given. I have done everything that the FAQ or other have said.

Even in my wallet for my account says that purchase completed.
  • Options
    daszunesdaszunes Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made my $199.99 purchase on this past Thursday (16th) that just passed. After following the FAQ on how to receive my items, logging in and out, and going to the Founder Vendor (sorry if I got that incorrect), tried to get a hold of some one in billing that may help me on Friday, to include sending in a GM ticket on Saturday, I have not received my items in the game. I don't know if it is a glitch or not. But (in essence $200) it is a lot of money to spend for any one. The transaction according to my PWE Wallet, the transaction was successful and one would think that I would be cruising around on my spider mount about now. Unfortunately I'm not. Is their any way that this can be fixed? Besides the billing phone number that for three hours before closing their is no hold que or I'm grievously mistaken and their is one. Their is no customer service phone number. Is their any other way to get what is paid for?

I'm not trying to complain, I would just like to get what was paid for.

Update: March 20, 2013; Still no items from the $199.99 founders pack. I am trying, with no success, to get a hold of the billing department at Perfect World. If some one from their does not pick up or I don't hear from them soon. Say by the end of business today. The money transaction will be stopped since it is still pending. I sure do hope that some one from perfect world sees this. 5 days nothing is received from them when the transaction in the wallet has gone through. I spent 3 hours on Thursday trying to get a hold of them also with no luck. This really is no way to treat the people that are going to be giving money to them. I sure do hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    goatonastickgoatonastick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only thing that doesn't work for me is my Horse from the Founders Pack. I'm over 20, and I used the item and it's on my interface, but it's greyed out and I can't click it! Help!
  • Options
    bloodpoizunbloodpoizun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    I'm missing my 2mill astral diamonds i got every thing else except that....
  • Options
    kaldana420kaldana420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have to claim the AD from one of the screens in the top menu bar. I had that same problem but found it.
  • Options
    valiant823valiant823 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wondering how can I create a Dark Elf character after purchased the $199 founder's pack?
  • Options
    thechennthechenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do you advertise that the Guardian pack is 59.99$ when the real price is 55€, which is not the same?
  • Options
    cordog1988cordog1988 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased my founder's pack may 8th, when I was told to redeem it I received a display name conflict and was asked to change my name. No matter what name I typed in, it would not let me proceed any further. I have put in several tickets and on one such ticket they replied back 3 days later with links to forums not helping me at all and marked the ticket solved. This is outrageous, it has been almost 2 weeks and I have been getting no help. This is the hardest 60 dollars I have ever tried to spend, 2FD040244R0647414 << this is my transaction number confirming that it is completed and paid for. I would really like this applied to my account to can continue to enjoy the game. I have tried everything on my end I need a little help from customer support. I will be putting in another ticket today but any help or info would be appreciated. Email me, call me, message me on here, or just give me a refund. I just want to get this resolved.
  • Options
    daszunesdaszunes Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thechenn wrote: »
    Why do you advertise that the Guardian pack is 59.99$ when the real price is 55€, which is not the same?

it is an American company that is using an American based currency system since they are based in (gasp) America.
  • Options
    demonlord261demonlord261 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got everything except my astral diamonds, what do I do?
  • Options
    boneasseboneasse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased the (59.99$) founder's pack today, but I'm missing the 600k astral diamonds. I'm assuming this is because the astral exchange and listings are down? As I can understand that that's where you have to withdraw them. If that is not the case then please get back to me. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    strybosch16strybosch16 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just purchased 60 dollars worth of prepaid perfect world cards, but I cannot figure out how to use them to buy the 60 dollar pack. Can prepaid cards be used to purchase the packs???
This discussion has been closed.