test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    refusionrefusion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if i buy the 60$ pack i get the mount for all my characters ?
  • Options
    untamedengineer#6733 untamedengineer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased the Guardian of the North pack on April 24th. Was unable to enter the 3-day head start. Still do not have the purchase in-game items available to my account despite being billed and showing transaction history. I was able to purchase Zen and transfer it to my account on May 3rd. Filed ticket on the 3rd and on May 10th received a standard FAQ copy and paste response.

Getting very tired of waiting. Was hoping to also buy the Hero pack, but if they can't even straighten out my initial purchase how I am to expect that the other Founder pack would be any more successful.

Anxiously waiting!!
  • Options
    atomicfateatomicfate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unable to complete Visa transaction from Austin TX with valid card. as of 05/11/2013
  • Options
    k465k465 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Founder pack and I have not received the AD... where do I get my AD?
  • Options
    saeleth7saeleth7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still missing my Guardian Forum title :(
  • Options
    bushmeisterbushmeister Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack and I didn't receive anything in-game.
  • Options
    saeleth7saeleth7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Corrected my own issue, thanks guys!! :)
  • Options
    nodice28nodice28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having a issue with my founders pack i bought a Hero of the North Founders' Pack purchase went through completed and everything when it first went to link to my account the it sayed i had to chang my display name then it finaly linked to my one it sayed thanks for the support well its been 24 hours and havent recieved anything. i have a email saying that my founders proccess is not complete please click this link i log in it skips to last step and say thanks for your support and acts like it was applies
  • Options
    paradiseguardianparadiseguardian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't even purchase the Founders Pack. Keeps giving me an error page with bad service request. I can't even log in to my account via the browser. I can play the game just fine but everything else.. no
  • Options
    singo78singo78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only issue i have is that we in EU pay about 25% more for the $60 pack, wich makes me not want to buy it.
  • Options
    okarrokarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the astral diamonds are to be claimed in the shop you get by pressing Y i think. they were there for me any way.

however i can not find the adventurers helper pack any where. how do i get this?
  • Options
    arielluariellu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Brought the Guardian Pack.
    activities so far
    - Email from paypal to confirm purchase
    - Account status now shows its been purchased and validated.
    - I have completed the new starter quests
    - I have visited the Founders Vendor
    - I have visited the e-mail courier
    So far nothing, no descriptions, items, objects, diamonds.
    Also no e-mail from perfect world to confirm the purchase I can only go by the account status which is that the transaction has been accepted.
  • Options
    sh0z0sh0z0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im missing Retraining Token on my character cant find it
  • Options
    darrenptdarrenpt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bought the north pack have gotten emails from Paypal saying that it was complete but under purchase history it says paypal is still reviewing this payment and I Have not received anything from perfectworld yet

Edit: came through at last :P
  • Options
    twelvevolttwelvevolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Missing my Astral Diamonds as well, or just cannot figure out how to get them. Odd thing is, I completed a skirmish during the event, and I'm missing those AD as well.

Edit: OK, figured it out. You have to go to the Astral Diamond Exchange (third button from the left at the top of the screen) to claim them.
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Edit: OK, figured it out. You have to go to the Astral Diamond Exchange (third button from the left at the top of the screen) to claim them.
    Well that solved my issue guess I should have looked around more. I assumed they would be either rough astral or just added manually thanks for the info my man.

They should definitely specify to go into that tab to claim them for anyone else making the pack purchase in the future.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    oldbuggaoldbugga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased Guardian Founder Pack on Saturday. Transaction completed and mail advising completion received. Also received a mail saying it failed (even though the credit card has been charged) and a link was provided but it only led to the pack purchase page with the Guardian pack greyed out as already purchased with no other actions possible on the page. No goods have been received in-game. Not ast the vendor or the postal courier.

PS i believe I had completed all the requisite quests and tutorials before the purchase and there are no further I missed.

I have put in a ticket.
    The older I get....the better I was
  • Options
    nytegauntenytegaunte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All was fine until today and the astral diamonds .that came with the pack have suddenly vanished from my exchange account. No history of transactions, they are just gone. App 575k was left on the balance.
  • Options
    mordreath69mordreath69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nytegaunte wrote: »
    All was fine until today and the astral diamonds .that came with the pack have suddenly vanished from my exchange account. No history of transactions, they are just gone. App 575k was left on the balance.
    i recieved the pack today but no Astral diamonds recieved at all... plz help us !!!
  • Options
    walbangerwalbanger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i recieved the pack today but no Astral diamonds recieved at all... plz help us !!!
    You can find it in the options at top of you screen (like character, social, etc) I think its 3rd one from the left...... it should be flashing at you.... and at the bottom of that page is a CLAIM button...
  • Options
    mordreath69mordreath69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thank u !!!!!!!
  • Options
    walbangerwalbanger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi

I have just bought the

***Edit***
    WTF???? my 20minute post has just failed!!!!!

***Edit 2***
    Just found out what caused the issue (as its done it again :-():- anything i typed after the british pound sign disappers... you forum has something against us english? :( lol

also i can only post 4 smiley faces??? them 2 things need fixing i think :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OMG well ill post it again but its going to be a lot shorter this time, and not as nicely worded, and without the solutions i suggested (sorry) :( :-

I just bought the founders pack for 59.99 and the gear i get (except for the horse is a waste of time) Before I bought the pack I sat there looking at what you get and i thought there is nothing i need there except the horse... The ONLY reason i bought the pack is because i think the game deserves my money..... but with a few changes the pack could be a lot better can you PLEASE PLEASE sort out the following:-

-Violet ring:- make it so i can make any ring do that (as my level 40 cant wear a low end ring like that and any new charecter will throw it after 2hrs)

-Companion:- max level 30? i presume you can get higher level than that in game which will make this useless (but i could be wrong as i havent seen any yet)

-The clock of useless things and the Party Poppers:- should not take up inventory they should be under fashion tab so i can use them when ever i want :)

-Moon stone mask:- looks rubbish on a dwarf :/ can we have a choice of a few please.

-Adventurers Helper pack:- should be per Charecter, dont be tight (if need be take a % out of it and spread it)

P.S PLEASE help i cant find the +1 AC amulet, i looked at the vendor it should be (i think) and its not there....Or the Bag of holding??? is this not included with the guardian pack?
  • Options
    eilastraeeeilastraee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought the pack back in March, but it's not there. I have the successful purchase info and the money was taken by PWE, but the Guardian pack was never added to account. So far a waste of 60 bucks as I got nothing for it.
  • Options
    illokonereumillokonereum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can I transfer foundership from one account to another?
  • Options
    sin86sin86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought Hero of the North founder's pack on May 1st, never got access to the drow race, never got the extra character slots, not a single ingame item, cant even find the permission groups under User CP to see if the HotN title is there or not... paypal was successfully charged, transaction shows as confirmed...

Seems like the account was never tagged as founder, since still only 2 character slots, no drow race and cant even whisper other ppl in game while being under 15lvl...
  • Options
    psykedelicpsykedelic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it true only one character receives the founder pack items? If I had known this earlier, I never would have spent $60.00 on the Guardian Pack. What a waste.

And btw, I haven't even gotten the items on my first and only character so I'm not exactly a happy camper right now.
  • Options
    dabigpitdabigpit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    May I ask why a 60$ dollars purchase want to charge 75$ on my european CC?
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    One Problem if you do buy multiple Founders Packs, I.e. the Guardian and the Hero of the North is that you should receive 2 Adventures Packs.

Currently you only receive one Adventurer pack. Just Buyer beware.
This discussion has been closed.