test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    strybosch16strybosch16 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is so rediculous if I cant use my pre-paid cards for the packs... The 60 dollar founder pack is what I want to get, so I have 60 dollars of pre-paid cards... Loaded them onto my account, transfered it to Neverwinter, but I cannot purchase the packs. Im loosing my mind with the idea I just wasted 60 dollars and cant get what I wanted. Please help me.
  • Options
    trevaylennetrevaylenne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought my founders pack about 4 days ago and I still have nothing. I bought a starter pack a couple days ago and got that right away.
  • Options
    hsinroghsinrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really wanted to support this game. I think some of the elements were wonderful, the combat was fun, the foundry content was exciting to see.

Yet, the fact I submitted a ticket on the 1st of May on my missing Guardian Pack items, updated it and did not hear anything until today the 20th is a bit ridiculous.

What is more ridiculous is the response I got.

Which was to open up a NEW ticket and also this:
    Please note that we are unable to reimburse lost items or currency at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

So I paid for items with my Guardian Pack, yet I am not receiving those items I paid for. I have had a ticket open for 3 weeks now, 19 days to even get a response and that response is to open up a new ticket? I think I have been patient enough on this issue, I am definitely contacting my credit card company with this issue of fraud.
  • Options
    mustachemavmustachemav Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just purchased 60 dollars worth of prepaid perfect world cards, but I cannot figure out how to use them to buy the 60 dollar pack. Can prepaid cards be used to purchase the packs???

you cant use the prepaid cards to purchase the pack. Prepaid cards = zen which can be converted to AD (eventually when those features open up) But the Starter, Guardian, Hero packs are direct purchases which meand u need a credit card or prepaid CC or paypal

What you have now is $60 in PWE Zen Credit, sorry
    Facebook | STOked Radio
    Twitter | @STOkedshow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I bought my founders pack about 4 days ago and I still have nothing. I bought a starter pack a couple days ago and got that right away.

Redundant but did you check your NW/PWE account settings to even see if it was ever credited?
    Facebook | STOked Radio
    Twitter | @STOkedshow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I got everything except my astral diamonds, what do I do?
    Same here, i assume it has to do with the current AD/AH issue. Ill wait it out till then
    Facebook | STOked Radio
    Twitter | @STOkedshow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    strybosch16strybosch16 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ahhh I see, thanks for the info... I guess I screwed up, but atleast I can aquire most of the pack items I want with the zen. Its an amazing game, and im so addicted that I might have to actually get myself a credit card lol
  • Options
    sketchyatbest66sketchyatbest66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had purchased the guardian's pack before the betas began. Bought the hero of the north pack today to get the additional stuff. I have everything but the 2 mil astral diamonds, assuming I will get those when the exchange opens back up?
  • Options
    spykke1138spykke1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased a Founders Pack shortly before the shards were brought down for the AD exploit the issue im having is that i received all of the items except for the Astral Diamonds that come with the pack. My question is will i still get those AD?

Thanks for any help
  • Options
    jefaddjefadd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    slambit wrote: »
    Not adding the wolf armored mount and the +1ac protection device to the 200$ deal needs to be changed pinpoint.
    Agree with that ... but there again I would ... and as complete altist already up to 7 #toon.... both Guardian and Hero should have included some zen even at AD cost... thats just emphasized by the current AD/AH decacle
  • Options
    torqamadatorqamada Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I received everything in the "Hero of the North" except the Astral Diamonds. Is that due to the Diamond Exchange being down after the exploit.
  • Options
    jakeriversjakerivers Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    torqamada wrote: »
    Hello, I received everything in the "Hero of the North" except the Astral Diamonds. Is that due to the Diamond Exchange being down after the exploit.

same thing here
  • Options
    fairkarafairkara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    torqamada wrote: »

Same. Still missing my 600,000 Astral Diamonds. I purchased my pack a few days ago.
  • Options
    skuldarnskuldarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    fairkara wrote: »
    Same. Still missing my 600,000 Astral Diamonds. I purchased my pack a few days ago.

If I were only missing my AD, I'd probably be twice as patient as I currently am. I have not received anything for the $60 they took from me. At least with the extra character slot I could have been trying another class, and with the dire wolf I could have been leveling it. I was planning to save the AD for later anyway. But right now I just feel ripped off. The only things preventing me from contacting my credit card company and trying to contest the charge is the understanding I get that their support team is snowed under but does seem to eventually respond to people, and the enjoyment I still get from playing that would be lost in the probable ban I'd get for trying to contest the charge.
  • Options
    lilluc1ferlilluc1fer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel the only pack that's worth it is the $200 one which is a lil too much for what i can spend.
    Please make one around $100 that is also worth it so i can become a founder and spend money:).
    Thanks, Lucifer
  • Options
    danb62danb62 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased Guardian of Neverwinter. Logged in to confirm and it appears in my account. However number of characters is still two. I went to the Founder Vender after Rags to Riches and nothing was available.
  • Options
    angelaroundu1angelaroundu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello I have been having a issue with receiving a starter pack I purchased over a week ago. I have made 5 tickets and posted all info they need to help me , and emailed them the same info. The tickets all were deleted and the emails were replied to and seemed rude because they can't seem to get get my info from the tickets , basically they were like what starter pack ??. My husband and I have no issue helping support the game and have spent allot of money on here to do that, but we can't even get customer support to help us through this. Over a week to reply and then the reply was telling me they have no idea what they are doing and don't seem to care to help us. The customer service phone number just hangs up on you ... This is a horrible way to treat your contributing community members. Can someone in customer service please email me with a phone number that I contact them at , that can help me either give my money back or get my starter kit to me .
  • Options
    archtunarchtun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I am sure you are getting a lot of messages about this. I have yet to receive my AD. I am patient, but I have submitted a ticket and I have not received any reply or acknowledgment.
  • Options
    sargenthossargenthos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The issue I'm having is no matter what credit card/ATM card I use it wont allow me to purchase it. It keeps saying "you cant use this card" also had a few friends try to purchase them from their cards/ip addresses and it states the same thing
  • Options
    skuldarnskuldarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Guardian Pack on 5/13 and finally yesterday 5/21 the redeem page showed it with yesterday's date and now I have the third character slot and the in-game items. I also got an email yesterday regarding my Pack ("...Important Info"). So something finally kicked in on the back end and processed my transaction, even though the latest support contact yesterday was just a second set of canned responses, with no indication they had actually read my ticket updates.

In the grand scheme of things, that 8-9 day delay didn't hurt me much since I don't even have a character to 30 yet, but it would be nice to know what happened to so many of us that we didn't get our purchased goods immediately after payment went through.
  • Options
    elmosmybffelmosmybff Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will never support this game, o'm glad I haven't ths far
  • Options
    prometheusenprometheusen Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    skuldarn wrote: »
    I purchased the Guardian Pack on 5/13 and finally yesterday 5/21 the redeem page showed it with yesterday's date and now I have the third character slot and the in-game items. I also got an email yesterday regarding my Pack ("...Important Info"). So something finally kicked in on the back end and processed my transaction, even though the latest support contact yesterday was just a second set of canned responses, with no indication they had actually read my ticket updates.

In the grand scheme of things, that 8-9 day delay didn't hurt me much since I don't even have a character to 30 yet, but it would be nice to know what happened to so many of us that we didn't get our purchased goods immediately after payment went through.

I'm experiencing the same exact scenario. It's been 4 days now, only, I haven't even received a response to any of my support submissions (emails, in-game reports, etc). I actually feel a little better to see that it just arrived slowly rather than not at all for some. >.> Hehe...
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought a Hero of the North pack and one of the Neverwinter starter kits but never received anything from the ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK from either one of them. I got the bag and the amulet from the Neverwinter Starter Kit and everything from the Hero pack except the Adventurer's Helper Packs. What can I do to get it? It's been 13 days now since my first cry for help and still nothing except an email telling me my ticket has been closed due to high ticket numbers. WTF?

I've gotten the stuff from the mail and from the founder vendor (all tabs on him with the exception of the helper's packs).

What do you want from me? Blood? How much do you want? Will that get me my stuff?!

I'm thinking of purchasing the Guardian pack but not if I don't get my stuff. Be kinda pointless really. Why buy something else that I'm not going to get??
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I must offer my sin sincerest apology. I finally got back on my Original character that I never do anything with. Well I did some moving stuff around and cleared up some room in my pack/bags. There were a few items I decided to bank. When I opened my bank I found 5 scrolls of Mass life and 10 scrolls of Greater identifying. They HAVE to be from the adventurer's helper pack. I also have been carrying around a greater stone of health that I thought I had purchased from the zen store. I have bought a few things and just assumed it was one of them. Well the rest of the stuff that comes with the adventurer's helper pack is "consumable" so I must have just ate it. I get hungry when I get mad. Lol. I never check the bank on any of my characters as I only put basic stuff I don't need to carry with me like some of the founder's items.

SO I must apologize for HALF of what I thought was missing. I'd still like the other one please.
    There is ONE of the two adventurer's helper pack. I'm still short one of them.
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    malkav04malkav04 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    have been missing over 1.3 million astral diamonds since day 1, has tried ingame since day 1 to figure this whole thing out through customer service and have been getting nothing but automated replies, so sick and tired of the issue i do not even want to talk about it and only am because i noticed this thread, its been an incredibly toxic to my will to even log on anymore all i do is look at my character think on the missing astral diamonds and log off now.
  • Options
    avauntgardeavauntgarde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm I purchased the Guardian, and Hero packs, I am noticing that I can not open both of my Graycloak's legacy boxes, on my rogue it would be nice to use two of the Graycloak's Daggers, or to have something else come out of the Legacy boxes so that I get to use both rewards. I seems to me it would be nice if they had a main hand and an off hand offering or some such item for each class that would come out of it... I know after about lvl 25 the weapon is obsolete, but it makes lvling past the tutorial part of the game faster. "pre full functions (TAB and shift button usage)" so I would like it.
  • Options
    zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the $59 package tonight. I got everything without issues EXCEPT for the Adventurers Helper Pack. For the money spent those items were essential to my making the decision to spend the money on the package. I am guessing with all that's going on submitting tickets is an exercise in futility? I really like this game, I am hoping they get their support and things in order soon. I have to also say that the item i got from the Graycloak box is totally worthless lol as is the enchant thats on it.
  • Options
    vargrimaxevargrimaxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have purchased Hero pack, received conformation of successful transaction, but have not received any in-game items at all. Followed advice at the start of this thread but NPC's did not have them either, have sent a ticket. Was expecting the items to be available almost instantly.
  • Options
    zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zaarel2 wrote: »
    I purchased the $59 package tonight. I got everything without issues EXCEPT for the Adventurers Helper Pack. For the money spent those items were essential to my making the decision to spend the money on the package. I am guessing with all that's going on submitting tickets is an exercise in futility? I really like this game, I am hoping they get their support and things in order soon. I have to also say that the item i got from the Graycloak box is totally worthless lol as is the enchant thats on it.

I believe I have actually now gotten all of my items. The missing adventurers pack was obtained from the Founder Vendor west of Sgt Knox. It honestly would make much more sense for all of the Founders items to either be delivered via mail as most of mine were or simply send a mail instructing you to get them ALL from the Founder vendor.

Overall I am satisfied with my purchase. I do wish they would replace the useless item like the robe, ring and mask with stuff that could actually help in game. As limited as the inventory space is I destroyed them immediately.
  • Options
    moosemilkermoosemilker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My account is missing the $60 Founder's Pack since May 3rd when I bought it. I have filed so many Customer Service tickets and all of them result in someone closing the ticket without actually looking to see if the Founder's Pack was actually attached to my account. So come on guys... Either give me a refund or give me the **** Founder's Pack... I am really sick and tired of being pushed around here.
This discussion has been closed.