test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    josariusjosarius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the $60.00 Founders pack on 5/19. I haven't seen any items and opened a ticket with customer service on 5/22 and have had no response. I hope someone from PW reads this and get Customer Service involved. FYI, transaction shows completed on my account.
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought a Hero of the North pack and one of the Neverwinter starter kits but never received anything from the ADVENTURER'S HELPER PACK from one of them.*

I'm thinking of purchasing the Guardian pack but not if I don't get my stuff. Be kinda pointless really. Why buy something else that I'm not going to get?*

This is my 2nd ticket about this. I opend it 6 days ago from the look of the date. Don't really remember so I'll go with that.
    My 1st ticket was closed due to you having high ticket numbers. Thanks for dropping me. I've paid over $400 on your awesome game and I can't even get my last item? How about a reply at least? Not one of your auto replies either.
    I'm not holding my breath.
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    hocuspocushocuspocus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wasnt this a sticky?? i want to buy the Hero of the North, and i would like to know if the system is working now?
  • Options
    telogartelogar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have tried to purchase the $60.00 founder's pack with multiple cards on multiple computers and on multiple browsers. I see the $1.00 pending charge from paypal or skrill but keep getting the error message invalid card type. Customer service points me to paypal for the failed purchase. Obviously it's not my problem since multiple people are having the same issue. You would think that the company would want to take our money. Customer service seems clueless and aren't helpful at all, all I got were canned responses like they didn't even read my ticket. Come on guys Take my money!
  • Options
    ndjesterndjester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree ..... I have tried to give Neverwinter the $200 for the Founder's Pack but cannot get either Skrill nor PayPal to take my information ... "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."
  • Options
    ndjesterndjester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Needless to say, I am now a little nervous about playing this game at all and spending any money, the more I look over all these stories of not being able to pay, not getting what you paid for, etc.
  • Options
    icecreamgoochicecreamgooch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    $199.99 =
  • Options
    meragolinomeragolino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here .. Date 30/05 buying with paypal a Guardian Pack, my payment was complete on 3/06, and i am waiting the mail to finalize it from 3 days. I don't know where i can check my transaction cause my account don't find any payament... i open 4 Ticket and i don't got any reply message... i am so tired... Just reply me a mail to explain... if not, next week i will open a notification on paypal...
    It's so easy take money and don't give anything... really funny.. surely i NEVER buy other things from your web site.

THANK you PW for your support!!! it's so cool and fantastic..... irony time..
  • Options
    kaelon79kaelon79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    I had prepurchased the Guardian and Neverwinter starter packs but then refunded the Neverwinter starter pack when the details of the bag being for a single character became clarified. When doing so I believe it caused an issue with being able to claim the Adventurer Helper Kit as it was a part of both packs.

I have submitted multiple tickets all of which have been closed without resolution of being able to claim my adventurer helper kit so that I may get the health stone that I payed for.

Also, the auto response email dictates to access the support page if the ticket was not resolved which would work in theory but I am unable to log in on the support page due to the known infinite loop bug.

Please help me resolve this issue for I have been waiting over a month...
  • Options
    commandercrypticcommandercryptic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Tried to purchase the Guardian Pack and it won't let me go to the purchase page. I click buy but it is darkened out and won't let me select it. I can select Starter kit and Hero kit but I can't select the one I want which is Guardian. I am not looping unless I directly place the URL in the addy bar. I need Help here.
  • Options
    sinisterseansinistersean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    I just purchased Guardian Pack, transaction shows as complete, followed the email link to finalize pack purchase and it now shows that I have it in my account purchases. In game I went to both mail and founders agent yet nothing is there for me to retrieve. My character is level 24 and has completed the tutorial and rags to riches quest. Submitted a ticket but after reading this thread I am concerned to say the least...
  • Options
    ianelianel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I made my Founder's Pack purchase a week ago now thru Paypal. Bank shows it has cleared but on my account, purchase history, it still shows it is still being reviewed. The money is gone from my bank so how long do I have to wait?
    I did submit a help ticket and after seeing the depth of this thread and the obvious problems this process has I posted here as well.
  • Options
    mitotemitote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PWE Strives to response to all tickets within 3-4 Business Days. Most response times are far sooner; likely same day. This is not an estimated response time!

Hahahahahaha this is just another BIG LIE.
    Ticket posted on 17.05 and answered on 08.06.

It looks to me like 3-4 BUSINESS WEEKS.
  • Options
    xxnytexxxxnytexx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    purchased the guardian pack, and nothing. Completed the quest line, nothing. Nothing in the mail, nothing at the vendor. Am Im very upset. No diamonds, no mount, nada. I have several tickets in, please help?
  • Options
    zagamyzagamy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There's a bug, can't enter the page to the founder pack.. Just wanted to tell so you could fix it :P!
  • Options
    zagamyzagamy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zagamy wrote: »
    There's a bug, can't enter the page to the founder pack.. Just wanted to tell so you could fix it :P!

It Works Again now !
  • Options
    ianelianel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It took 2 weeks but I got it.
    Woot!
  • Options
    fearless65fearless65 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    two weeks? sigh...who gives a **** by that point....
  • Options
    xfreaksaucexxfreaksaucex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I purchased the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack last night. I have the confirmation that it has been processed, but the vendors that you list in the FAQ have nothing for me. After reading that this can take some weeks I am very disturbed...

Just had everything pop in after placing a ticket, but I did not receive the astral diamonds. Hmmmm...
  • Options
    taggmetaggme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ianel wrote: »
    I made my Founder's Pack purchase a week ago now thru Paypal. Bank shows it has cleared but on my account, purchase history, it still shows it is still being reviewed. The money is gone from my bank so how long do I have to wait?
    I did submit a help ticket and after seeing the depth of this thread and the obvious problems this process has I posted here as well.

This mostly applies to me too..

bought the founders pack($59) on the 13th using Paypal, received an email from Paypal with a receipt for purchase.... but have seen NOTHING WHATSOEVER from neverwinter regarding my transaction x-x

opened a ticket and hopin it gets dealt with.. otherwise TO PAYPAL I GO.. to get the darn thing refunded... x-x ticks me off that a buddy and I purchased our packs at the same exact time... we both logged in right afterwards... he went to the mailbox, got his stuff while I went to the mailbox and got '95 astral diamonds for sale of nightmare lockbox!!' ... and a whole lot of nothing x-x
  • Options
    smilinskullsmilinskull Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Paypal will reject any charge over $100 dollars unless you have an account. I repeatedly received a $1 ebay/paypal charge when trying to order as a guest(but card said was unable to be charged). But once I made a Paypal account & verified that account, the Hero $200 pack went through on the first attempt. I could buy the $59.99 as a Paypal guest using the same card,but not the Hero. Just FYI for those trying to grab the Hero pack.
    SS
  • Options
    cattatoniacattatonia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bought the Hero of the North Founders Pack for $200.00 us and still have not received my email. I purchased over 72 hours ago and still no email and no features in my game account.
    can you please advise why? money transaction is complete and yet I have no email.
    yes I have checked my spam folder. I own the server so I checked there as well. the emails have not been blocked in any way. (my husband got his just find) we are curious how one of us got it so quick and the other is still waiting for an email 72 hours after giving you that much money. please find the issue and correct it promptly.
    thank you.
  • Options
    cattatoniacattatonia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    taggme wrote: »
    This mostly applies to me too..

bought the founders pack($59) on the 13th using Paypal, received an email from Paypal with a receipt for purchase.... but have seen NOTHING WHATSOEVER from neverwinter regarding my transaction x-x

opened a ticket and hopin it gets dealt with.. otherwise TO PAYPAL I GO.. to get the darn thing refunded... x-x ticks me off that a buddy and I purchased our packs at the same exact time... we both logged in right afterwards... he went to the mailbox, got his stuff while I went to the mailbox and got '95 astral diamonds for sale of nightmare lockbox!!' ... and a whole lot of nothing x-x

dealing with the same issue. filed tickets and posted here and still no reply. difference is I spent 200.00 on the Hero Pack. not cool at all. still no email or contact from them what so ever....but they have my money. Tomorrow going to PayPal and disputing the charges if they dont do something. I think 5 days with my money and providing no contact what-so-ever is unacceptable.
  • Options
    wishiwazherewishiwazhere Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I didn't receive my respec token when I purchased my founders pack.
  • Options
    commatoastcommatoast Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it will not let me buy a pack is it done?

I have been trying to buy the 200$ pack for the past 3 days and it will not work with pat pal or skrill
    I even tried making a pay pal account

plz help
  • Options
    commatoastcommatoast Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    After 4 days of trying each I called pay pall I got them to make it work.
    and was able to buy the 200$ founder pack but.
    now I got nothing from buying it at all no email or anything on my account.
    and it dose not look like anyone looks here to see if there are any problems as no one got back to me with in 24 hours on the other problem
  • Options
    jusagamfrekjusagamfrek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got an email and followed the link, but it asks me to login, then takes me back to the Founder's page and goes no further. I have a transaction id for the Guardian pack (and have been billed), but it doesn't show up in my redeemed codes, and I haven't received anything in game (including the extra character slot). I submitted a ticket several days ago, but haven't received a response.
  • Options
    amnokamnok Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uhmm question; other than the astral money which is shared amongst all toons created; are all other items provided to each toon created?
  • Options
    pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, not sure about ALL but the important ones. The epic level 60 item, the spider mount, and a few others to boot.
  • Options
    amnokamnok Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thanks pelomixa. I want to purchase, but be great if some can confirm on this please. Their faqs and forums does not really answer this question directly. I would be grateful for a clear response.
    I know the 2mill astral diamonds is one shot to one toon...other than that does every other character able to obtain x y z etc...
This discussion has been closed.