test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• ekosecho#3483 ekosecho Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having issues completing the Elemental Evil campaign quest "Defeat Gar Shatterkeel". my campaign menu says i have all the required items, and even says "available". But when i click start, nothing happens. Please help. i cannot continue on to get the boon from the next campaign quest.
  • alucard#7949 alucard Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    when playing as a Scourge Warlock Dreadtheft randomly goes behind you when you've aimed at your target this means I have to move into the fight more please could you get this sorted
  • maal#8698 maal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can't seem to interact with the list of professions pane in my crafting. I have tasks which are complete but cannot clear them or start new ones. When I try to cycle through it just skips right over it and takes me to sort or buy from the Zen market
  • bajadera#5007 bajadera Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have no PLAY button it's greyed out.
    I can't enter the game.

Yesterday I reinstalled a new copy of Neverwinter and today I downloaded the newest patch.

Any solution to this?
  • zarchaun41zarchaun41 Member Posts: 67 Arc User

I have no PLAY button it's greyed out.
    I can't enter the game.

Yesterday I reinstalled a new copy of Neverwinter and today I downloaded the newest patch.

Any solution to this?

Me to.
  • jarfrjarfr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    After the update, I'm getting the "Acquire First Mount" quest under special quests. I'm level 70 and completed it weeks ago. I click on it, but it only gives "Goodbye" as an option. I can't get the quest to complete. Pretty annoying.
  • speakafreak92#1543 speakafreak92 Member Posts: 1 New User
    So after the maintenance for whatever reason for my ranged hunter aimed shot lost 5k in damage and now seems as bad as it was before, at least I could break 100 k even with the slower rate. yesterday I could actually do the same damage with my ranged as a trapper in pvp but today I can't because I lost almost 25% of my damage on aimed shot can I ask why the change happened? I played yesterday rite after 2.0 and went to bed doing damage testing so it obviously went through another change during the maintenance ,all I'm wondering is if this was intended or if it happened accidentally?
  • lam#7044 lam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    (PS4) Since you applied the patch 2.01 (today Sept 19 2016) I have done all the invocations for all of my characters and none of them received rough astral diamonds from invocation. It shows on the "congratulations!" pop-up window as being sent, but none of my characters received any rough AD. And it is also happening to one of my friend with all his Neverwinter characters on his PS4.
  • thandronen#6231 thandronen Member Posts: 1 New User
    What Iam#7044 said, I'm also experiencing the same issue. Invocation aren't giving me any rough diamonds and I can confirm that it isn't even auto refining them into astral. The screen says I am getting them but I'm not.
  • kadavero#9089 kadavero Member Posts: 3 New User
    Still not working on PS4

Patch 2.0... not working...
    Restarted PS4 ... not working...
    Remove/instal back the game... "WORKING"

Then come the announcement of 2.1.

Patched... not working...
    Restarted PS4 ... not working...
    Removing game/instal back game... not working...

What can I do now ?
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    You no longer receive RAD from invoking. You now receive a bonus to RAD earned other ways. This is not a bug, just a really dumb change
  • lam#7044 lam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    drbubbles---> thank you. I was going to spend some money on this game. I won't anymore... if they've choosen to remove RAD from invocation (2,600 RAD a day which is nothing), who knows what else they're going to remove later on. I'll save my money to buy a game from another company.
  • ricardo#2108 ricardo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Later of the patch 19 Oct we try to lev up the guild hall (in the Stronghold Keep) to lev 2 the problem is the bar of the timer is stuck in 0min and 0 sec,and the guild hall no lev up to lev 2 and eat all the donations from the mimic we have done Lumberyard,Farm,Marquet Place,and we have a other problem some days the members can't take items from the bank of the Guild and other days they can pleace help, Guild name >>>Arkham Asylum<<< 100members PS4, i am the guild master pleace help
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    The timer is broken for my guild too. The ranking up should be in progress and if I remember right from my other guild upgrading it took 24 hours to go from rank 1 to 2
  • mrphive1914mrphive1914 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Have the ASTRAL DEVA that was bought on the pan bug been addressed?
  • connor1660#7340 connor1660 Member Posts: 1 New User
    When I logged on today, I started playing on my character and everything was fine until it DCed me then it was stuck at trying to recover account servers or something so I logged off and restarted the game to find that it says, " No shards are available. Please try again later." Even after restarting about 8 times I end with the same result. Me being a VIP shouldn't matter but I can't get my daily rewards and it's slowly wasting zen. I really hope you fix this.
  • vorander#4906 vorander Member Posts: 1 New User
    I was in the middle of a beginning quest, serving orbs in protectors enclave and I was logged out and cannot get back in. I can't even get to the character screen
  • fiveflamez92#3885 fiveflamez92 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been playing neverwinter for a little over a month and everything has been going smooth expect for the fact that u can not receive Ichor from demonic encounters the days when the demonic cache is for doing demonic eencounter I do not get it no matter how many I run I also do not get INFLUENCE FROM stronghold heroics never have I can get Ichor all of the other ways skirmishes dungeons but never demonic encounters please help been talking to tech support for days and nothing
  • I would appreciate a response. I understand that the patch notes seem to have eliminated astral diamonds from invocation-instead making it a "bonus", however the patch does not address the bonus that paid VIP Level 5 members are supposed to receive because the VIP dropdown - as of right now - still says that the paid VIP Level 5 player is entitled to "10% bonus Astral Diamonds and additional item rewards from invoking". The wording implies that the VIP member should get AD during invoking. It doesn't just say "bonus" only. Is this false advertising? Will there be compensation? How can you offer a paid service and not keep this grandfathered for those who have L. 5 for this purpose?
  • kraokkraok Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm unable to start any task in the weaponsmithing profession. I can start the gathering tasks but for any others (for example Craft Iron Blades and Pine Haft) the word "requires" stays in red even though I have all the necessary resources. I checked with my girlfriends account and everything works perfect on hers.

I've tested the leatherworking profession and that seems to be working fine...

It's annoying like hell.
  • xhxtxxhxtx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Trying to buy red dye and the display stays up and won't let me buy any. I restarted the application and it fixed the issue but when I went to try to buy it again, same issue. I can't get the display to go away any other way.

I saw this reported on PC so I'm sure you fixed it on that system. But now you need to fix it on this one. This is unacceptable.
  • mercy#8955 mercy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Leadership Profession Bug

Issue: Level 9 Task (Chart Region) cannot start task even though all requirements are met.

Visual Information: The "Required:" on task is colored Red. The Rank 2 asset is present and Local Map 3 is as well. When highlighted, Button 'X' is shown as Manage Details. When Selected the Button 'Square' Start Task is Grey.

Actions Prior to Bug: Switched characters and started Alchemy Tasks. Mass Vitriol and Such. Switched back and had bug.

Actions Tried in-game:
    1. Stopped all profession tasks on all characters (No Effect)
    2. Discarded "Local Maps" and tasked 3 new ones (No Effect)
    3. Removed all Assets to mailbox then back (No Effect)
    4. Logged out and back in (No Effect)

Actions Tried out-game:
    1. Logged out and Restarted Application (Effective)

Thoughts: Not sure how to re-create this one but it does have something to do with doing profession tasks on more than one character. From time to time I see a visual bug where I can see the task of my other character a split second before current profession task is displayed. Happy Hunting : )
  • phedre222phedre222 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @jarfr said:
    > After the update, I'm getting the "Acquire First Mount" quest under special quests. I'm level 70 and completed it weeks ago. I click on it, but it only gives "Goodbye" as an option. I can't get the quest to complete. Pretty annoying.

Same thing here!!!!
  • phedre222phedre222 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @mercy#8955 said:
    > Leadership Profession Bug
    >
    > Issue: Level 9 Task (Chart Region) cannot start task even though all requirements are met.
    >
    > Visual Information: The "Required:" on task is colored Red. The Rank 2 asset is present and Local Map 3 is as well. When highlighted, Button 'X' is shown as Manage Details. When Selected the Button 'Square' Start Task is Grey.
    >
    > Actions Prior to Bug: Switched characters and started Alchemy Tasks. Mass Vitriol and Such. Switched back and had bug.
    >
    > Actions Tried in-game:
    > 1. Stopped all profession tasks on all characters (No Effect)
    > 2. Discarded "Local Maps" and tasked 3 new ones (No Effect)
    > 3. Removed all Assets to mailbox then back (No Effect)
    > 4. Logged out and back in (No Effect)
    >
    > Actions Tried out-game:
    > 1. Logged out and Restarted Application (Effective)
    >
    > Thoughts: Not sure how to re-create this one but it does have something to do with doing profession tasks on more than one character. From time to time I see a visual bug where I can see the task of my other character a split second before current profession task is displayed. Happy Hunting : )
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have a 2nd character that i'm doing professions on, so I don't think that's the problem.

I am having all the same problems with every single profession I have. Ranging in level from lvl 7 to lvl 1. The start task button is greyed out even after I manage the details and make sure they're selected/correct. I can't do a single task in any of the professions, even though I've been doing them daily. Everything has 'required' in red, even though I have the requirements. This just started today when I started playing this morning.

I've logged out of game, restarted PS4, and even bought even more materials required, checked my inventory for the employees. The only thing I can do is hire a new employee, or for example in the Leadership, I can do the extended guard duty task. I guess I"ll just hire new employees until the problem gets fixed... REALLY BUMMED this is happening during the 2x professions bonus event!! :(
  • I am having issues retrieving items bought on the AH for crafting, specifically potions. I am getting no error messages. This is happening on 2/3 characters. I click on the mail, I can read it, but I cannot remove the items.

I have restarted PS4, restarted the game, and have tried switching characters.
  • div#7352 div Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Drijm Stoneaxe won't give me enchantment shards I clicked on the quest talked to him it never gave me the option to pick enchantment shards so I don't have any to complete the quest. I don't want a hint I want you to fix this so I can continue the quest. reset the quest or send me 4 enchantment shards in the mail I care what kind I just want to finish the quest tried to abandon the quest it will not let me abandon it. in a conundrum please help
  • maal#8698 maal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    None of my characters are receiving their astral diamonds or rough astral diamonds from invoking. It says I got them but when I check my riches it all says zero.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    maal#8698 said:

None of my characters are receiving their astral diamonds or rough astral diamonds from invoking. It says I got them but when I check my riches it all says zero.

This is not a bug. Please read the Sticky Thread in the General Forum:
    Notice: Rough Astral Diamond from Invocation Changes
  • lonescope#7431 lonescope Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can not send an in-game bug report because this occurred on the PS4 platform. To add more details this is what happened. I was leveling Alchemy and with the 2 times professions weekend event currently going on, when completing a rank experimentation you receive 2 scrolls instead of 1 for use in the level up task. However you only receive 1 recipe scroll instead of 2. somehow at level 7 alchemy I missed some recipes and also skipped over the rank 7 level task to unlock rank 8 (or I did it and it did not disappear after completion). so, at rank 10 alchemy I received 2 scrolls for each successful experimentation task but only 1 recipe. After getting enough scrolls to do the rank 10 level up task I also had more scrolls to do the rank 7 level up task, so i started both at the same time. On completion of the tasks i collected the rank 10 one first and this unlocked rank 11 and then after collecting the rank 7 level up task it gave me all the recipes for rank 7 and rank 11 along with 600 experience for alchemy. I am currently at rank 11 alchemy with 600/2400 experience and all the rank 11 recipes. I know I have all the recipes for rank 11 because I compared mine to a friend who has rank 25 (max) Alchemy and there are 10 recipes total for rank 11 alchemy which i have. However i have no scrolls 0/5 needed to do the rank 11 level up task and I cannot get anymore by doing the rank 11 experimentation task since it always gives me the primordial goo and no scrolls. the scrolls say the come with a successful recipe unlock, hence I can not get anymore since I have all the recipes. Maybe i was at fault for using my scrolls on the rank 7 level up task but I didn't want to miss a task. I totally blame this error for even occurring due to this 2 times professions weekend. the error is it gives 2 scrolls towards level up task but still only 1 recipe. I need to get my alchemy profession fixed immediately. Even if you can roll back my alchemy to start of rank 10 would be fine with me. however I can not progress any farther as of now. Further help and communication would be appreciated.
  • caedes82#2431 caedes82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having a problem in Sharandar. I don't get the mission Have a Key anymore. I haven't gotten it in about a week or two.
This discussion has been closed.