Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    nonfattoaster#2581 nonfattoaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Astra deva active bonus does not work unless it is the summoned companion

Tried making idle and reactivate companion active bonus still doesn't apply

Support email convo

Response By Email (Claymore) (09/09/2016 02:32 PM)
    Hello,

Thank you for getting back and the information you provided regarding your Astral Deva Companion. Having reviewed, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern.

We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to submit a bug report with your findings through here: link here

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures.

Regards,
    Claymore
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    Customer By CSS Web () (09/08/2016 07:30 AM)
    I have done that. The buff only shows when the deva is summoned. And to make sure it wasn't a proc issue I kept very good track of my healing by playing solo and using only Templars wrath and making sure not to use any passive self heals of any kind
    Response By Email (Zendiel) (09/07/2016 08:44 PM)
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I see that you are having some trouble with the Astral Deva companion. You don't have to worry as there's nothing wrong with your companion. The active companion buff will be applied to your character as long as your companion is set to active. If you cannot see the buff, then you may try to un-equip your companion then equip it again to your active companion slots. You should be able to get the buff once you equipped it.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Zendiel
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    Customer By CSS Web () (09/06/2016 08:07 PM)
    deva companion active bonus doesnt work unless he is the one summoned even though he is active. the buff icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen even says its not active
  • Options
    deerslayer#9057 deerslayer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am not getting my Dragon hoard coins when completing dragon heroics in well of dragons. It says I am getting 15 per dragon but they do not show up in my inventory.
  • Options
    crazytoad#3178 crazytoad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Well once again the character slot problem is back, i had 11 characters and i decide to delete one to create another but when i deleted my character the character slots reduce to 10 they took away one of my character slots... i pay 5 dolars for characters slots and they just took it away just like that... please reply if theres any solution for this error/glitch :|
  • Options
    shaihulud#3845 shaihulud Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    "United" Guardian Fighter Feat does not work. It's supposed to provide a 1/2/3/4/5% damage resistance to all allies in 30' but does not work.
  • Options
    shaihulud#3845 shaihulud Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Also, I just realized my Astral Deva companion was supposed to be purple quality, however he came as a blue.
  • Options
    cazador#2273 cazador Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the mail in red, full, I can not receive any message items . He tells me the message that I have to delete messages, delete them all and still the same. Bugg -.-

mail in red and bug ..
  • Options
    tisko1992#1367 tisko1992 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Too low server capacity leads to extreme lagg.
  • Options
    amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    missleia said:

My queue system is broken. Dungeons, PvP, event, all allow me to queue up, bring me into whichever instance, but I am not in the party. For PvE, this means even though I can run through it, I am not getting any of the drops, I've been locked out of boss fights and at times I've not gotten credit for finishing the instance. For PvP, this means I cannot see the location of others on my team nor their health and vice versa.

For this month's event I have to run through it 6 times to get enough dice for the daily since only the final chest gives me a die. That's 120 runs per character, plus more if I want to exchange the die (which I wanted to). For the letters, running through the daily dungeon of choice does not work since I don't get credit for completion.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didn't work. I have tried being in a party when entering a queue, still booted me from the party. I have tried being in a partial party, booted me but friend partied up with the random just fine. I can't request to join the party once the instance starts. I've tried to reboot the game over and over hoping it would work. I've left the game and rejoined the queue instance, still nothing.

This issue effects both of my characters, and yet hubby plays on the same system and has never encountered this issue. It's been happening for a few days and am batting 0%. Nothing I have tried has gotten me in.

I have sent a ticket in and was told they have no solution for me and sent me to post here. I'm really hoping someone can help me fix this.

My last option would be to delete and restart the game from level 0, but I've put actual money into my charcaters so I kind of don't want to do that.

Dont worry it gets worse, Support ignore you. Also if you have more than one character it will eventually affect them all. I had two that stopped showing in the groups, and collecting rewards. Now its all three.

Nice to know I have a game were I can just walk around and do things for nothing. Sounds like "pokemon go", I may as well start riding a bike. at least that gets me fit.
  • Options
    I have several issues, the que issue that everyone has being loaded into dungeon or event solo so I don't get the rewards, ah is seriously flawed since I can't bid after 3 min but others can bid till the action ends, 90% of the time my travel path doesn't show up so I don't know were I'm going, the lag is horrendous, and there are more but those are the major onea
  • Options
    maiothenerdmaiothenerd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i can't buy inferior 24 min at the tamarlune comercial sociaty
  • Options
    teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I've mentioned it here before, but I'm still having issues where "Wanderer's Fortune" will activate (shows clearly onscreen) and gives no items.

https://youtu.be/jqyWrHBHUy4

This is a video I took of an Artificer's Workshop playthrough I recently did. At the start, I show clearly that there are NO refinement stones in my inventory. Any I pick up should go to the first empty spots in my first bag. Within the first couple min., you can see the ability activate several times. Nothing shows up on the right side of the screen to indicate that I've received any items. At the end of the video, I show my inventory again. NO refinement stones. I have no clue if it's connection related or what, but it does seem to be entirely random. It does, however, happen QUITE frequently. Please have someone look into this.

P.S. - For the love of all that is holy, do something about the volume of the "boom" that plays after placing the power crystals. It is entirely too loud compared to every other sound being played at that time. There is sound in this video, so you will be able to see/hear for yourself. Word of warning though, you probably shouldn't have the volume up too high. I'm serious...it is THAT loud.
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
    Beefthor Battlebeard - 70 GF
    Beefer Sutherland - 70 CW
  • Options
    axetryx#4592 axetryx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Before engaging a fight, I ran out of health potions.
    Pulled up my vender
    Clicked on potion
    Combat starts

POTION purchase screen doesn't disappear until I relog
    Can't fight boss or collect reward.
    I am frustrate.
  • Options
    teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User

Before engaging a fight, I ran out of health potions.

Pulled up my vender

Clicked on potion

Combat starts

POTION purchase screen doesn't disappear until I relog

Can't fight boss or collect reward.

I am frustrate.

That seems to happen any time some sort of significant event comes up while in menu, I.E. combat starting, loot window, etc. I had this happen a few times. Stopped by a campfire to invoke and combat started; couldn't exit out of invocation menu. Luckily it fixed itself after a bit and I was able to continue. Another time was when I died at the end of a boss fight and got stuck in the "call for help, release" menu. Only way out was closing down the game. An ENTIRE dungeon run completely WASTED.
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
    Beefthor Battlebeard - 70 GF
    Beefer Sutherland - 70 CW
  • Options
    siroxussiroxus Member Posts: 1 New User
    The campaign task Secrets Of The Eternal Flame is glitvhed for me. I conpleted all the missions for that campaign so i know for a fact that i received those red book things. I used one on wave of force and pressed circle to back out and check my stats to look at the changed stat. When i went back to the task it said it was already completed and now i have no more of the red books. It even says on the bottom left of wave of forced that its maxed but the rest arent.
    Everything is greyed out except searing aggression and the one below it blazing resistence. Im on ps4 and my id ingame is Siroxus and my psn is Sirxom. Please help me out here i grinded through those repetetive quests but this is what i get? A glitch? I realy want those extra stat boosts..
  • Options
    haysus83#4742 haysus83 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have encountered a bug regarding "an audience with the protector" quest. I received the reward for the quest before I ever actually received the quest. Now it's bugged where I can't complete the quest. Is there a way to complete the quest without receiving the rewards again? Not a big deal just very annoying that I can't complete it.
  • Options
    lourdieslourdies Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    OK.... Hers some that I know some people are having.
    Beholder tank is not clickable at times which means no reward. Happens more frequently the more runs you do on him.
    Either I'm really unlucky and the RNG hates me to high hell or the shaundakul lockbox is playing peekaboo with me. It has shown me getting the mount (I got really excited about this) open inventory to use my new mount and guess what..... No mount! It has done this 5 times now and I've opened a lot of those boxes. Please can you look into this?
    0kqy.jpg
  • Options
    jodysseyjodyssey Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this counts as a bug but with my mount when moving forward usually then at times it walks very slowly, and I done get why.
  • Options
    Did you change your mount speed in the stable menu Jodyssey? I bet at least 60% of people didn't know that if you get a mount with better speed, you have to change the speed to the better one.
  • Options
    lourdies said:

OK.... Hers some that I know some people are having.

Beholder tank is not clickable at times which means no reward. Happens more frequently the more runs you do on him.

Either I'm really unlucky and the RNG hates me to high hell or the shaundakul lockbox is playing peekaboo with me. It has shown me getting the mount (I got really excited about this) open inventory to use my new mount and guess what..... No mount! It has done this 5 times now and I've opened a lot of those boxes. Please can you look into this?

Did you check the rewards vendor? It may be there.
  • Options
    putnamto#6431 putnamto Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    bought first and second guild repository, neither of them allow me to deposit or withdraw.

sent support ticket, got same automated response everybody else gets.
  • Options
    chris693850chris693850 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    You do not gain accreditation for completing daily heroic Portobello's queues. They drop only for the group leader on the final boss but when picked up they do not add to your total accreditation for the event. They should count for everyone in the group and should change the total event count.
  • Options
    dragondeity#7560 dragondeity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    There is a bug that keeps happening to my buddy and I and probably other players too. Randomly without warning the loot icons stop really showing up and glowing. There is no colored bar of light over them and it's hard to even see them because they no longer glow. The only way to fix this issue is to completely close out of the game and then restart it. A fix or help would greatly be appreciated
  • Options
    bellona#5585 bellona Member Posts: 12 Arc User
  • Options
    orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I sent in a ticket with support on the 15th, but I guess I should put this here too...

Whether I make/join a pre made group or just queue publicly with one of my characters, when I get into the dungeon, I am there and they are there, but I am apparently not in a group with them. I don't see their names/health bars, I don't have group chat, and I don't get drops or the roll for drops they pick up. For the last two days, I have tried all the various methods people suggest on the forums and elsewhere to fix this problem, but it hasn't fixed itself. This is making it frustrating to do my daily dungeons and skirmishes, and not getting three dice from Respin's (because the two that drop don't drop for me only the grouped people) is hindering my ability to do the event. Additionally, I am getting no diamonds at all from dungeons and skirmishes.

I live in fear of this happening to one of my other two characters that I play with more, especially after reading through this thread and it seeming like when this happens it never gets fixed. If it happens to the two I've spent money on, I won't want to start over with new characters, but I have been really enjoying this game the last two-ish months. I hope they find a way to fix this.
  • Options
    nibyniktnibynikt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hi,
    I have a lvl display bug on PS4. On login screen is correct bit in game I have 2 lol difference. Can anyone help? It just happened when I reach 64...
  • Options
    lalancia123lalancia123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Howling Longbow, when attached a weapon enchantment the weapon looks bugged, blinking and looks like totally bugged out. Tryed both cold and lightning weapon enchantments... Pleasefix this!
  • Options
    kferg201#7820 kferg201 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Has anyone had a problem with ps4 Neverwinter black earth longsword and armor of the drowned dagger missing from No Crevice Untouched? I took the items from the chest and they never showed up in my inventory.
  • Options
    kferg201#7820 kferg201 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Never mind, I found them! Apparently I had another bag that they went into and I didn't realize....DUH!
  • Options
    ullapulla777#2638 ullapulla777 Member Posts: 1 New User
    NOT SURE IF BUG OR NOT:
    When you die during a boss fight in a dungeon and your not allowed to zone back in you can use the wand from the event that turns you into an eye and pass the barrier to re-enter the battle. It doesn't work in all Dungeons but does for sure work in several including Master Temple of the Spider.
  • Options
    starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Stuck frozen inside Dread Ring entrance with a few others, just says 'server not responding' ..and each time it unfreezes just a few seconds, i can only move a few feet, then get dragged back towards gate entrance & through scenery graphics, can this be fixed please, i tried quit game, also tried log in on other character, but then logging back to Dread Ring & still can't move & get dragged back through scenery/graphics again
This discussion has been closed.