test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2016 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
Well met, adventurers,

In case you run into any unexpected issues or bugs with Neverwinter during your travels, let us know by posting in this thread so our QA and community teams can look into it. Please give us as much information as possible.

You may also submit a ticket to our support at support.arcgames.com.

Thank you!

Known Major Issues:
- On certain occasions, loading out of Helm's Hold, Vellosk and a few other maps, and then logging back in will result in the game freezing on the loading screen. To work around this issue, log into an alternate character, then switch back. You may also submit a ticket to our support at support.arcgames.com.
- When in a group, you cannot view some tooltips. To work around this, disable in-game voice chat.
- For adventurers unable to download or are running into an error message about "Content cannot be accessed," please restart your console or search for Neverwinter in the store.
- Pirate King does not appear on the queue menu.
- Red splats do not appear in some dungeons.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    trying to download it off the PS4 store and I keep getting this message
    Says this content can not be selected at this time

I have restored my licences , reset it , restarted it and nothing:( So disappointing ! Back to ESO

• Options
    carnasincarnasin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    There is a bug with pseudo levelling in pvp. It makes everyone have much higher hp values than they should. It doesn't seem to effect ppl at the highest level in the pvp bracket such as 19.
  • Options
    dsc#0742 dsc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    if playing as a half orc trickster rouge, some of the face masks will have details of from your characters face sticking through the mask (part of teeth and lips/chin), one such mask i noticed this with is the neverember's mask
  • Options
    pheew#4617 pheew Member Posts: 1 New User
    While grouped with people and inspecting new equipment the stats comparison between that and the gear you have equipped does not show unless you drop out of your group.
  • Options
    whiteboi2100whiteboi2100 Member Posts: 1 New User
    my internet crashed around level 30 for both my characters in pve and now i cant even play with either one cause the game crashes in a loading screen every time i select either one of my characters
  • Options
    in the special quests section when i try to accept the elemental evil quest under "what do you choose?" the only option that comes up is "goodbye" very annoying bug that is halting my progression into that questline
  • Options
    blitzkrieg115#2933 blitzkrieg115 Member Posts: 1 New User
    There is a bug when buying items from the trade bar merchant. I went to buy dye earlier and the display for selecting the amount of an item I wanted to buy stayed on my screen even though I left the vendors menu.
  • Options
    solentus#6246 solentus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Having an issue with the patch today. I've been playing all week, however today's patch is reading as a 12.4gb update..

Checking the forums and with some friends, it seems like it should be much much smaller. What do I do?
  • Options
    senbei#5824 senbei Member Posts: 2 New User
    I created a new character, log out and tried to switch over to my main character, and still im stuck at the loading screen. please fix this soon because i want to play
  • Options
    Now this might be an "controller issue" but my character won't come to a complete stop. When I move her? Again I think it might be my controller?

• Options
    tcrump1975tcrump1975 Member Posts: 1 New User
    The quest after hitting lvl 60 an Audience with the Protector won't let you turn it in fives the three dialogue options but when you choose one it just restarts and doesn't give you the reward
  • Options
    chaoticblazerchaoticblazer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2016

my internet crashed around level 30 for both my characters in pve and now i cant even play with either one cause the game crashes in a loading screen every time i select either one of my characters

sounds like you might be in one of the 3 zones that have that loading bug (Helms Hold since you are in the 30's)
    You can make a ticket at support.arcgames.com (or email message) and I think they can forcefully move your character to another area, which should resolve the problem.

As for bugs, when in a party the tool tip is not visible for item comparison. Obviously there is still the bug with the 3 areas that will not load if you are trying to directly load into them from character select. Pirate King's Retreat is not selectable in the Queue; making the final quest of the area (to queue for the dungeon) not able to be completed at this time.

Neverdeath graveyard seems to be a bit buggy/crashy for me. Lots of FPS drops and twice some of the enemies failed to load textures and instead loaded some strange name (like the dragon there came up as something like A7600G_Dragon) never loaded.. and the game just froze (Had to hard close it via the PS button then close app) Never happen during Early Access - so it could just be a product of that area being extremely overloaded

Edit
    Woops just noticed the tool tip bug is listed under known issues for the recent patch notes. :smile:
  • Options
    cmeyers35cmeyers35 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Certain booster packs do not show up at the rewards claim vendor after purchased. This applies to both the character the pack was purchased on and any new characters that are created. The pack also does not show in the zen store for any character on the account. It appears that you fixed this issue for the scourge warlock booster pack, but it is also happening with the devoted cleric booster pack.
  • Options
    ravendiesravendies Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Level 15 and still can't get any daily quests that give astral diamonds.
  • Options
    azamon#9890 azamon Member Posts: 2 New User
    my R2 button works for everything except this game , i cant fix it? please help
  • Options
    bigdaddymarkus#0885 bigdaddymarkus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Queued for pvp when it went to send me to the map is kept getting flooding with failed to load map so tried to log out to fix it would not so hard quit the game now when I start game play is black and won't let me in to play please help
  • Options
    craven#2471 craven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Can't log in to game. Says user is active
  • Options
    bigdaddymarkus#0885 bigdaddymarkus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Ok can play now but had to hard quit the game but now it will not let me queue to anything cause it says I left a queue but it won't go away the timer keeps restarting when it hits 5 30 left
  • Options
    reapergod#6388 reapergod Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    am having problems loading up a character after a weird bug with the play button being grayed out, i was trying to sell some items then it buged out were i couldnt sell so i closed the app then loaded back up then play was grayed out then when came back up i try to load my character and now i just cant load up the character
  • Options
    ceissadesisteceissadesiste Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    All items I posted in the Trade House are expired and I can't take them out. All these items were posted prior to "All Access" of the game.

Item Compare tool no longer works when in a group.

Not all PSN friends that are playing the game show up in my friends list. I can see them playing on PSN, but not in the Neverwinter friends list.
    CeissaDesiste
    News Editor and Reviewer @ www.anjelsyndicate.org
  • Options
    azamon#9890 azamon Member Posts: 2 New User
    anyone gonna help us R2 help please
  • Options
    I can't tell if the voice chat in game is works? Thanks:) I know that PS4 party chat works, because I have used it several times before.

• Options
    larajade1larajade1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Invoking the favour of the gods is causing my game to freeze. I've tried it at a few different campsites, and a portable altar.
  • Options
    kiosblast#6186 kiosblast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi peeps why can i still not load the game. Every time i try and load my lvl 62 it always gets stuck on the loading screen. Then i have to restart the gam at least 15 times before it loads. If anyone can help who do i turn to
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    game breaking bug experienced in reclamation rock. Couldnt find last objective for "recovering reconstruction" quest so i abandoned the quest and picked it up again. Upon getting back to the "help with construction" objective none of the objectives are glowing and can no longer interact with them, therefore halting my progress in both the mission and the campaign.

*EDIT* after trying multiple methods of fixing this bug (restarting game, switching character, move to different location then back, restarting quest again) i found that changing instance will re-enable the glowing objectives.
    Post edited by dsc#0742 on
  • Options
    vanku#8213 vanku Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So when hit level 60 I started maze engine and was working on "interlude: the fight continues" (the daily missions from Bruenor) well once I turned 70 (after two days missions amd still needing three more) the daily missions stopped. I did his level 70 quests, waited a day hoping he would reset. Logged out. Turned off etc. But he isn't giving me the dailies. I even tried abandoning the quest and restarting it (it just picked me up again at 2/5). Any way to fix this? I can't advance maze engine anymore with this issue
  • Options
    I want to report and issue, when I was in a party yesterday doing an instance. When the loot menu pops up need,greed or pass? Another menu, your deity menu also pop's up. It's very annoying:( Please fix it, thanks.

• Options
    kendrix01kendrix01 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2016
    "- When in a group, you cannot view some tool-tips." Unfortunately, when in a group the item compare tool tips don't work for me or the friends I am playing with. In a MMO that's all about stuff and often played in groups this is a inconvenience. Does anyone have a work around for this or know if a patch is being worked on? Any assistance anyone can offer to this issues would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Post edited by kendrix01 on
  • Options
    carnasincarnasin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Turn off voice chat in your options and it will fix it.
  • Options
    dazmundo#4891 dazmundo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    When I have party members my inventory does not give item descriptions making it impossible to compare item stats. As soon as I kick all members, the inventory returns to normal.
This discussion has been closed.