test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• thealien#9627 thealien Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    PS4 Bug
    Companion equipment

When selecting "equip another item" it should display the potential replacement and what is currently equipped on the companion.

It currently shows the potential replacement and what is currently equipped on main character.

This makes it very difficult to do a comparison.

Thank you
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I 100% agree on equipping items for the companion lack of comparison. Hope they fix that.
  • lucasnguyen88lucasnguyen88 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hi im a vip rank 6 and i still bloody cant chat trade im gonna throw my control at u so please fix it sugarfree1988 thanks :)
  • spliffbear#2476 spliffbear Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    I bought the Champion of the North pack and the Heavy Spider Mount only upgrades speed 50% and dismount occurs after 3 hits. Only epic (purple) level mount that has those specs as far as I can tell.

Edit: Figured it out. I'm stupid. No glitch here.
    Post edited by spliffbear#2476 on
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Under 'Campaigns under Dungeon Master: Respen's Game, it says i can click on Start on Survey task which is available, but nothing happens when i Click X & it's bugged, it says i have everything i need to complete this task, but it's just not working
  • youtellmedudeyoutellmedude Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My quests are glitching out and having issues. They won't draw the quest path and now they aren't even telling me where the quests are located or the areas I need to be in to complete the quests. Please fix this
  • redshirt9397redshirt9397 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    All my campaigns have reset. Even the current event campaigns.
  • gazunian#8237 gazunian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Change the way the touch pad works. Item drops to roll on ibwant to roll on it not look at my map and prayer timers :-1:
  • jose#9172 jose Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just started the Dread Ring Campaign and went to do a mission on the Dread Spire. Its my understanding that on certain days including Saturdays as is today there is suppose to be a Mark of power drop as part of the treasure, instead I got a mark of union on my first run and one of stability for the second one, am I missing something or is there something wrong?
  • shagnasti#5715 shagnasti Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    sharandar campaign is bugged i cant get any feysparks from npc or drops,cant get weekly n i cant reset questline. i submitted a ticket to customer service n after 2weeks they sent me here. im stuck on seed of hope quest prompting me to start campaign, ive spent a month n a half trying to resolve this.if a GM put 10 feysparks in my inventory it might be fixed.consider them lost items since glitch lost them.
  • stevedue#3095 stevedue Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm stuck.
    In the mission "Torre Nimbus" I collect the first two Information and globe then the game say to me to go up to the second floor, but there isn't any way to go up.

Any help?
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Had the sound go a bit wrong recently. Since the last patch I get the occasional buzzing sound followed by a frame rate stutter. It clears up after a few seconds. Especially in Dread Ring

Anyone else had this buzz sound?
  • Drijm Stoneaxe won't give me enchantment shards I clicked on the quest talked to him it never gave me the option to pick enchantment shards so I don't have any to complete the quest. I don't want a hint I want you to fix this so I can continue the quest. reset the quest or send me 4 enchantment shards in the mail I care what kind I just want to finish the quest tried to abandon the quest it will not let me abandon it. in a conundrum please help
  • devilflare24#4624 devilflare24 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Reclamation Rock's Recovering Reconstruction quest is bugged. One of the prompts for the quest is not popping up when approached. As such I am unable to complete the tenth reconstruction requirement needed to complete the quest. I tried abandoning the quest hoping to see if restarting it helped. Instead ALL of the ten prompted areas are inaccessible.
  • amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    During the last CTA weekend whilst playing the CTA on my third character, the server connection was lost. From then on every time I played the CTA, I wasn't joined into the group with the other four CTA players and don't receive awards. I found that if a friend and and I joined together in a group and then I joined a CTA, it the showed me as in the CTA group and I recieved rewards. This is also now happenomg for dungeons as well. My first charater is working OK, and joins groups when I do group activities, but issue is now affecting both the second and third characters so I only get the rewards that I pick up during Skirmishess and Dungeons and nothing else.
  • missleiamissleia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My queue system is broken. Dungeons, PvP, event, all allow me to queue up, bring me into whichever instance, but I am not in the party. For PvE, this means even though I can run through it, I am not getting any of the drops, I've been locked out of boss fights and at times I've not gotten credit for finishing the instance. For PvP, this means I cannot see the location of others on my team nor their health and vice versa.

For this month's event I have to run through it 6 times to get enough dice for the daily since only the final chest gives me a die. That's 120 runs per character, plus more if I want to exchange the die (which I wanted to). For the letters, running through the daily dungeon of choice does not work since I don't get credit for completion.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, didn't work. I have tried being in a party when entering a queue, still booted me from the party. I have tried being in a partial party, booted me but friend partied up with the random just fine. I can't request to join the party once the instance starts. I've tried to reboot the game over and over hoping it would work. I've left the game and rejoined the queue instance, still nothing.

This issue effects both of my characters, and yet hubby plays on the same system and has never encountered this issue. It's been happening for a few days and am batting 0%. Nothing I have tried has gotten me in.

I have sent a ticket in and was told they have no solution for me and sent me to post here. I'm really hoping someone can help me fix this.

My last option would be to delete and restart the game from level 0, but I've put actual money into my charcaters so I kind of don't want to do that.
  • hithere320#8397 hithere320 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi guys. Ok when i join a game of dungeons pvp, ect with random people sometimes when it loads me in the game im not with the group so xp and drops dont get split between all the players in that session anyway afder this happend i tryed loging out that character i was haveing that problem with and i logged in with my second character and i joined a game with random people and then i was in that group so i logged out my second character then logged in with my first character and i was all working as normal meing when i joind the game with random people i was in the group. Any way thats it ty for reading lol
  • hithere320#8397 hithere320 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Hi guys. Ok when i join a game of dungeons pvp, ect with random people sometimes when it loads me in the game im not with the group so xp and drops dont get split between all the players in that session anyway afder this happend i tryed loging out that character i was haveing that problem with and i logged in with my second character and i joined a game with random people and then i was in that group so i logged out my second character then logged in with my first character and i was all working as normal meing when i joind the game with random people i was in the group. Any way thats it ty for reading lol

Sorry my spelling is bad
  • dravalin#1148 dravalin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When doing campaigns, sometimes it will not show what I have already completed. Sometimes it erases all your completed sections and just shows you need to do the first section still. When I transport to another area or do a quest in another area and check my campaign stats the campaign will be updated and current of my progress. I think it messes up every time I transport?
  • alienovyalienovy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Icewind Dale daily quest: Needless Distractions,
    In Dwarven Valley after I finish a Heroic Encounter I had no included quest, it's only work in Icewind Pass, where should work also in Dwarven Valley.

After revive i had a lot times bugged stamina in my champion, i can't use it, it's start work after relog in, or after second death, what is annoying, because when I'm making a dungeon, I have to kill myself for unbug that thing.
  • teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I've gotten stuck in different menus several times, and the same has happened to a guildmate. Got stuck on death menu for release twice and only way out was closing the game. Another time I got stuck in invocation menu, but luckily it sorted itself out after about a min. All 3 of these happened while in a dungeon instance.
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
    Beefthor Battlebeard - 70 GF
    Beefer Sutherland - 70 CW
  • puddinhead#1867 puddinhead Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello, I had created a support ticket with this issue & was told to come here to post my comment because my issue is related to a bug. Here is the ticket message I sent:
    I've been having this issue ever since I started playing this game (from the day it was released for PS4) where that while I'm riding my mount I would see myself jiggling. I didn't know what was causing it until now, while riding on a mount- whenever I move the camera up or down then my character & mount starts jiggling. I included an attachment file so you can see what I'm talking about.
  • puddinhead#1867 puddinhead Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello, I have a bug to report but I am unable to describe it. I have a video of the bug which I uploaded to support & they're telling me that I need to post it here in the forum. For one thing I cannot upload the video here & there is no way for me to describe it. You need to hear the sound, I cannot describe a sound. If someone does read this could you look up my reference # 160905-003869 & watch the attached video file. Or send me an email so I can reply back to you with the attached video file? Thank You.
  • mlynarz13mlynarz13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi all, i Just want to say that the endgame is bugged, im 2300 ilvl tank GF on ps4, yes i know how to play, but it is just impossible when i have all buffs 14k+ defence, shield up, and lostmauth one shot me and my team goes down, its recommended 1600ilvl i have 2300 and i cant do it its just bad game, sry im leaving neverwinter for good, thx and cya.
  • teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I have a mount with the Wanderer's Fortune power and it states that it gives a chance of finding a refining stone after a kill. I'm assuming that when the "WANDERER'S FORTUNE" words appear above my toon's head that it has proc'd. I've had maybe dozens of times where it shows up as having activated (supposedly), and no refining stone at all. Am I correct in how this works? Anyone else having issues with it?
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
    Beefthor Battlebeard - 70 GF
    Beefer Sutherland - 70 CW
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I noticed this as well. It says wanders fortune on screen but didn't get anything for it. Before the maintenance yesterday when it said it on the screen it also showed me what I got.

I also have the dragon born artifact that used to show fire and damage numbers and now it shows neither when I use it but a guild mate said it shows fire on his screen. I don't know if it works or not now.
  • morwen#7923 morwen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there a reason why VENTING THE UNDERNEATH is not acessible?? Im lvl 61. I accepted the quest, but the crate behind the dwarf is not accessible in any way. I saw a couple of other posts about this, but I also read it was supposedly fixed. Either it isnt fixed or Im too high?
  • chuckm1968#4403 chuckm1968 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Level up shows level 67 but when loading game it is still at level 66 should be at level 67
  • skummelmann#6369 skummelmann Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Few bugs:

- Valindras Tower. Boss fight. Sometimes the red things you need to avoid during the 2 phases (cross that goes around map, while the ghost chase you) does not show. This happened twice now, not doing thing dungeon again until its fixed. Heard other players complaining about same issue.

- I dont know if other players had same issue, but when i click the big button in middle of ps4 controller (i.e for loot etc) the invoke screen comes up. Which is very disurbing when i am tanking and people loot in fights.
  • nonfattoaster#2581 nonfattoaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Astra deva active bonus does not work unless it is the summoned companion

Tried making idle and reactivate companion active bonus still doesn't apply

Support email convo

Response By Email (Claymore) (09/09/2016 02:32 PM)
    Hello,

Thank you for getting back and the information you provided regarding your Astral Deva Companion. Having reviewed, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern.

We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to submit a bug report with your findings through here: link here

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures.

Regards,
    Claymore
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    Customer By CSS Web () (09/08/2016 07:30 AM)
    I have done that. The buff only shows when the deva is summoned. And to make sure it wasn't a proc issue I kept very good track of my healing by playing solo and using only Templars wrath and making sure not to use any passive self heals of any kind
    Response By Email (Zendiel) (09/07/2016 08:44 PM)
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I see that you are having some trouble with the Astral Deva companion. You don't have to worry as there's nothing wrong with your companion. The active companion buff will be applied to your character as long as your companion is set to active. If you cannot see the buff, then you may try to un-equip your companion then equip it again to your active companion slots. You should be able to get the buff once you equipped it.

If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Zendiel
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    Customer By CSS Web () (09/06/2016 08:07 PM)
    deva companion active bonus doesnt work unless he is the one summoned even though he is active. the buff icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen even says its not active
This discussion has been closed.