test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• mllrboi#5175 mllrboi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ever since starting this game I can't see my friends list (in game). I haven't been able to find my friends online. Once I go to social it says "retrieving friends list. Please wait..." I've waited nearly 2hours an still nothing,reset ps4 everything..I cant even start a group with friends unless they invite me. This is the only game that does that please help.
  • xhxtxxhxtx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this has been reported for the PS4 although I know it base for the PC....

I created my character originating from the Northdark but after a week of playing, he now shows he's from the Dalelands. He has the title "of Northdark" so I know I didn't make a mistake when creating him. I also know some of my friends have the same issue.
  • driagontsdriagonts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My fiancee was trying to make a new character when she noticed that the slider for breast size doesn't work and cannot be adjusted.
  • grimfate5grimfate5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just bought the crab mount in game and its bugged big time. You do not stand on it like your supposed to instead your half sitting on it it looks terrible and also when you move forward the mount moves sideways its so bad. I just blew 35 dollars for nothing. I sent a ticket in but they said to report it here.
  • basch#3651 basch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am here to report 2 bugs.
    1. In tiamat , when you have killed the last head before time expires, if u have less then 5/6 secs left, we fail that cause the fight is "completr" when the dying animation finished.
    2.When log ou and log in back into the game the controller look sensitivity seems to reset to 0.
  • ashley#0800 ashley Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having problems with Interlude: the fight continues I've done 4/5 of the daily quest but can't continue it because mantel-derith isn't appearing at the travel gates.
  • renfeld8#8184 renfeld8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PS4, One of my characters doesn't gain rough or refined Astral Diamonds. Also they had around 30k Diamonds (not much) but now it eternally says 100 total.
  • sundayscour#8172 sundayscour Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @driagonts said:
    > My fiancee was trying to make a new character when she noticed that the slider for breast size doesn't work and cannot be adjusted.

29 Oct 2016. I can verify the bug. I like 'em petite. ;)
  • My character is a Great Weapon fighter and this is now the second time that at the Adventure Seal trader i am getting a Eternal Equipment Chest and the item i get is for Guardian Fighter. The info at the Chest says: This pack contains a rare piece of equipment for your CLASS and level, Seems to me that something is wrong here.
  • knigarknigar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi, i play a DC on PS4 and i found a Little bug in Prophecy of Doom.
    Text of skill:
    If target is killed during this time, You gain large amount of AP and this Power instantly recharge.
    Not True. If target killed during this time The Power don't recharge.
    Can You Fix this bug?
    Thanks (i wrote 29/9/2016 no reply, i Hope u reply Now!)
  • div#7352 div Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    div#7352 said:

Drijm Stoneaxe won't give me enchantment shards I clicked on the quest talked to him it never gave me the option to pick enchantment shards so I don't have any to complete the quest. I don't want a hint I want you to fix this so I can continue the quest. reset the quest or send me 4 enchantment shards in the mail I care what kind I just want to finish the quest tried to abandon the quest it will not let me abandon it. in a conundrum please help

so? Any idea? Any Help??
  • cykes89#9445 cykes89 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Game froze doing common cause icepeaks now the miner settlement quest has disappeared and won't show up again.
  • monimakaroni#7901 monimakaroni Member Posts: 1 New User
    At lvl 10 I started a quest for my first mount before i checked it in the "U" news(cant describe it) and i completed the quest but the "New unlocks"(I mean the task:acquire first mount) thing remains and every time when i press U it shows up together with the other new things. It is rather irratating because even if i click it i can chose Done or Goodbye and again it remains there. I tried to restart my game and log in but nothing happend. My acc name is Lady Siel@monimakaroni#7901. Please, fix it
  • bloodyknight#3734 bloodyknight Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    I sold some items With my Hunter Ranger in the Tarmalune Trade House, they are still appears as "expired" but I never received the Mail with AD for those items.

I Dont wanna lose my Astral Diamonds for this bug. Thanks!
  • samurairaiden#6599 samurairaiden Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Currently level 16, and I haven't been receiving the rough astral diamonds for using the Invocation of Silvanus. Not sure if there is a probabtionary period before I start receiving them, but after I do an invocation, the Riches tab reports Rough Astral Diamonds at 0. It's been doing that every since I could use Invocations.
  • elbowmedic#6572 elbowmedic Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    So it's either a bug or false advertising. I've opened up a ton of boxes mount and companion. It clearly says insignia and a mount or companion and everytime I get the insignia or runes but no mounts or companions. I'd be happy if I got the and part even the 3 runes haven't gotten that from the new one or the fire mane the glorious box seemed to have no issues
  • evilking12#7701 evilking12 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Is it a known issue that I can't have my astrial diamonds even though I did like 30+ invocations. I'm owed like 95,689+ diamonds right now.
  • evilking12#7701 evilking12 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @samurairaiden#6599 said:
    > Currently level 16, and I haven't been receiving the rough astral diamonds for using the Invocation of Silvanus. Not sure if there is a probabtionary period before I start receiving them, but after I do an invocation, the Riches tab reports Rough Astral Diamonds at 0. It's been doing that every since I could use Invocations.

You should receive it if you do an Invocation. I did at least 30+ invocations of Tempus and I am owed a lot of diamonds rn
  • blunderdust#7285 blunderdust Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Well, this has got to be a known issue, suddenly when I queue for and instance/pvp/festival event ect.

I get in and everyone else is there but I'm not in group. Cannot request to join the group, that errors out. Doing a dungeon run results in zero rough AD. Leaving and rejoining did not fix anything. Don't know what to do.

My main toon is half useless, great bug you got here.
    My alts are working just fine.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

Currently level 16, and I haven't been receiving the rough astral diamonds for using the Invocation of Silvanus. Not sure if there is a probabtionary period before I start receiving them, but after I do an invocation, the Riches tab reports Rough Astral Diamonds at 0. It's been doing that every since I could use Invocations.

Is it a known issue that I can't have my astrial diamonds even though I did like 30+ invocations. I'm owed like 95,689+ diamonds right now.

> @samurairaiden#6599 said:

> Currently level 16, and I haven't been receiving the rough astral diamonds for using the Invocation of Silvanus. Not sure if there is a probabtionary period before I start receiving them, but after I do an invocation, the Riches tab reports Rough Astral Diamonds at 0. It's been doing that every since I could use Invocations.

You should receive it if you do an Invocation. I did at least 30+ invocations of Tempus and I am owed a lot of diamonds rn

Please read the sticky thread:
    Notice: Rough Astral Diamond from Invocation Changes
  • blunderdust#7285 blunderdust Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Alchemy is also bugged, so bugged I had to move everything and restart the profession on another character.

The bug - the progression tasks not updating correctly leaving outdated and profession breaking tasks avaliable

Selecting one of these landmines breakso the profession. Your experimentation rng no longer yields the basic alchemical knowledge.
  • mordred#7534 mordred Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello,today i deleted 1 of my 5 characters but it took the slot too and i can't create another character,what happened there? Any help,please?
  • anij#3933 anij Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm not sure where to post this but I was on my Dwarf Guardian Fighter and I got the companion quest. I went to click on healer but it went to warlock which wouldn't be a problem except it chose it instead of giving ne the option of going back and choosing the companion I actually wanted. I abandoned the quest and discarded the warlock in hopes that I could try again and it didn't give me the quest again. Please help! I already have the illusionist from the promo so I didn't need the lock anyway. I love my dwarf so any help would be appreciated.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Hello,today i deleted 1 of my 5 characters but it took the slot too and i can't create another character,what happened there? Any help,please?

You will need to contact Customer Support for this issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    anij#3933 said:

I'm not sure where to post this but I was on my Dwarf Guardian Fighter and I got the companion quest. I went to click on healer but it went to warlock which wouldn't be a problem except it chose it instead of giving ne the option of going back and choosing the companion I actually wanted. I abandoned the quest and discarded the warlock in hopes that I could try again and it didn't give me the quest again. Please help! I already have the illusionist from the promo so I didn't need the lock anyway. I love my dwarf so any help would be appreciated.

You will have to buy the companion you want. You can buy the healer for 2 gold at the vendor in the Emporium.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • anij#3933 anij Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    null
    But it didn't even give me the option to go back like normal. I have a level 28 trickster rouge and my fiancé has a ranger so we know what's supposed to happen. I can't even get my quest back.
  • yinzimeiyinzimei Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Trade House.
    I'm not getting all the items back through mail that's for sale that are expired and also any of the won bid as well.
  • spikejoyce#7095 spikejoyce Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Alchemy Bug,

Dear Moderators, please can you help with an issue lots of players are having with Alchemy progression? It seems the system allows you to complete a lower level of experimentation than what is required (For example, I would need 1200xp to get my Alchemy to Rack 9). However in glancing down my list and seeing 'experimentation' I hit it and received on 600xp. In completing this lower level experimentation by accident you lock up your progression as 'Basic Alchemical Knowledge' stops being given. I now have 600xp of the 1200xp required for the next rank and in something like 70 attempts, not a single Basic Alchemical Knowledge has dropped.

Total stop to and Alchemical progression. What can be done?
  • spikejoyce#7095 spikejoyce Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Alchemy Bug,

Dear Moderators, please can you help with an issue lots of players are having with Alchemy progression? It seems the system allows you to complete a lower level of experimentation than what is required (For example, I would need 1200xp to get my Alchemy to Rack 9). However in glancing down my list and seeing 'experimentation' I hit it and received on 600xp. In completing this lower level experimentation by accident you lock up your progression as 'Basic Alchemical Knowledge' stops being given. I now have 600xp of the 1200xp required for the next rank and in something like 70 attempts, not a single Basic Alchemical Knowledge has dropped.

Total stop to and Alchemical progression. What can be done?

And yes I have contacted customer services and no, despite all their politeness and concern, they have not been helpful other than recommending to post here. Whilst I admit my error in hitting the wrong rank experimentation, I do query why it was there as an available option in the first place.

Look forward to hearing from you and hope you can help.

• drucathxiondrucathxion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Items Missing line of color on the floor.

I recently been noticing that after a couple of hours playing the line of colors that indicate the items on the floor just disappear and the only way to fix it is by closing the game and relaunch it but it keeps happening no matter what after some hours later.
This discussion has been closed.