test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• erikcaos#8826 erikcaos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hello had a problem with his game he just stopped working in the middle of the match of Porto Bello I was about to catch the beholder tank talves this artida already have had countless problems in this event have repeated tirelessly hoping to get that ride and when maybe I was about to take the game hangs for a guys would like to take one providedencia about it as I lost countless hours behind this problem riding and when I'm about to catch the game crashes take one provides it feel aggrieved
    erikcaos @ sally_7_llll -III
  • Every time I try to play in the well of dragons I lag out so bad I have to leave, it wouldn't be so bad but the way you have it set up once an instance is full ppl can still get onto it by being added to a group so we end up with 45 or so ppl on the instance so the server is overloaded. Please fix this I would like to be able to play there and I have tried changing to a less congested instance and it works great until some starts a farming group of 40-45 ppl and then I lag out again, cap this area so ppl can't overload it please
  • verathosverathos Member Posts: 1 New User
    While trying to play as a Firestorm Mage there seem to be a few bugs to the class as well as the thaturmage tree for the paragon feats tree. Starting with the most obvious one is in the Thaturmage Paragon Tree called 'Elemental Reinforcement' where activating a Fire,lightning,arcane, or cold spell individually grants a power buff for ten seconds based on which type of encounter power is activated. What I have found is that will grant the buff for arcane and cold but not Fire ecounter powers. Next up for the Thaturmage mage paragon feats is frozen power transfer. This paragon feat grants a power boost after the third strike of chilling cold-stacks up to three times-and is suppose to last 25 seconds per stack. What I found is the first stack lasts the full 25 seconds but the other two stacks appear to fall off after about 5 seconds which is not consistent withe feat discription. As far as the Firestorm Mage Paragon path there are some problems withe the Smolder Minor Mechanic that are very inconsistent. What I have found is it is possible to build stacks of Smolder and consequently Rimfire on dragons yet it is impossible to build the same amount of stacks on normal enemies. What happens for normal enemies is it will only allow 1 stack of rimfire and smolder as seperate debuffs rather. This is to say that if you have a stack of rimefire and smolder on a target what happens is that if you hit the same enemy with a stack of chill that stack of smolder does not convert to rimfire. Rather what happens is the stack of smolder and rimfire stay as seperate debuffs and the smolder debuff falling off. This leads to my next observation of this: If rimfire can stack shouldnt smolder be able to stack as well? This currently all the issues I found but since Im only 45 there might be more. I recommend that someon go through the Thaturmage paragon tree and Firestorm Mage with a fine tooth QA comb to ensure thier are no other issues lying in wait.
  • nibynikt said:

Hi,

I have a lvl display bug on PS4. On login screen is correct bit in game I have 2 lol difference. Can anyone help? It just happened when I reach 64...

You could be in a zone that is placed at a specific level.
  • alucard#7949 alucard Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Dear Neverwinter I really love the game but I am unable to play it on the ps4 as the servers keep kicking me out due to too many players online and I am starting to feel disheartened because I want to become good and spend more hours on the game and possibly spend money on the game but I can not play for more than an hour at a time please get this sorted
  • axetryx#4592 axetryx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Controll wizard- MAJOR SPEC BUG?????
    - elemental reinforcement******
    Will not proc from any fire spell- at will, encounter, daily

Please look into***

(Note posted for my friend)
  • dust#8479 dust Member Posts: 1 New User
    In the portobello's "artificer's workshop" I have not been able to click on the beholder tank at least 25 times after the dungeon was finished eliminating my chance of getting the mount from that run at one time it wouldn't let me click it 3 runs in a row.
  • mbritton444#2328 mbritton444 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    the auction house search function for the number of enchantment slots on items is currently broken. searching for 1/2/3 enchantment slots simply returns any and all results as if the filter isn't applied at all.
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    None of the ques in the Dungeon Master: Portobello's Game are working. I have attemped to play each level to no avail. All of them are glitched and not working properly and with only a week left to complete these Im afraid it will not be completed because It takes 18hrs to complete Die Nation.
  • lildeviant#2882 lildeviant Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    When i solo queue for anything, it does not put me into the group.
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Question: Why does my power level and stats fluctuate or doesnt update at all?
  • jameswalker#2183 jameswalker Member Posts: 1 New User
    I seem to be missing a ship.. I leveled up to lvl 40 for the Federation and selected to get the T5 Star Cruiser.. I don't have it in my select your ship option nor can I go back and use my free upgrade for the ship again..
  • knigarknigar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi, i play a DC on PS4 and i found a Little bug in Prophecy of Doom.
    Text of skill:
    If target is killed during this time, You gain large amount of AP and this Power instantly recharge.
    Not True. If target killed during this time The Power don't recharge.
    Can You Fix this bug?
    Thanks
  • redneckasian#4645 redneckasian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I am having issues collecting the reward from "Defeat Vanifer" in the elemental campaign. I have completed the quest and have the requirements and it even says available and tells me to collect it, but when I hit collect nothing happens. I have reloaded the game and system numerous times to no avail. My PSN account is: TheRednckAsn13. Character Name: Dracon. Please help me.

*edit*
    Horn was in overflow bag. Problem solved.
    Post edited by redneckasian#4645 on
  • markbigleymarkbigley Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Dread Ring Thayan Lairs: For at least the last 4 days I have not received a "Trove" from any of the Thayan Lairs. I use the forged gauntlet and get the related prize from the ghostly looking chest, no problem. When I open the standard chest I am shown the Treasure Trove I should receive but when claimed, there is nothing in my inventory. Not sure how long this has been happening to me but definitely at least 4 days.
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    My devoted cleric tends to remain in battle mode long after a battle is over. Makes it frustrating when everything is dead and I can't interact with anything or mount for awhile. It seems like all of my buffs have to wear off before it gets out of battle mode.

Is this intentional or a bug? It feels like a bug
  • I'm unable to make a thread (due to new account restrictions) so I thought I would post this issue in here.
    It happens only during pvp. I play as an Oathbound Paladin and what happens is that during a fight I will get damaged by my opponent deflect (is what it looks like to be) and it procs multiple times enough to kill me near instantly. Is there a fix to this or am I missing something?
    Unable to post link to youtube video (due to new account restrictions) but if you search 'Neverwinter - deflect glitch?' you will see how this can be seen as annoying.
  • damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    Hiyas... On My Paladin I cannot be seen in a que group at all.. I am basically "Solo" in a que with 4 other people ( 3 guild mates and 1 other friend) and they cannot see me either. But during the Skirmish dungeon or whatever we can see each others toons but i am not listed on the group bar.. this is a major issue with me being the back up healer or main healer.. no see life = death for the other 4 in my party..

any help would be appreciated.. thank you in advance..
  • hush#8596 hush Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello,

I got two issues:
    1. Didn't receive Vault of Nine mission on my 62 lvl character Berggany Doomstrike.
    2. The mission Best of the best doesn't complete.
    Please resolve them a.s.a.p.

Thank you
  • eseng123eseng123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    (PS4) Im not sure if this is the right section for this but here goes...

For the past 3 days i have been unable to connect to the game properly, i am able to go as far as the character selection but when i choose a character to play with, it proceeds to a black screen with the version number on top and after awhile i get the "connection to the login server timeout, please try again later" message and then the screen returns to the main menu.

My characters does not load in the char select as well if that is relevant, all i see when i hover my characters is the loading icon where my character should be.

And all of my characters are parked in Protectors Enclave if that helps.

And i have checked my internet connection and it does not seem to be the issue since i can play in other online games and surf the net without a problem. So im not sure if this is a bug or the server is simply overcrowded but i have tried to connect even during off peak hours so that seems unlikely.
  • tjdgamingtjdgaming Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    There is a bug where the weapon enchant is not applying when put into the weapon, I'm using a lesser vorpal and and it is not increasing my critical severity, it stays at 95% when it should be over 100%, i know because i check what i was at without the enchant, i know the enchant is bug because my pocket pet increases it when i get that buff, also when i was using the lesser flaming it would be bug sometimes too. I also think the Burning artifact bug because it say there a chance of it restoring AP to full when using a Daily power, but only seen it do 20/25% but not sure if that is a bug or the tool tip is wrong.
  • vega#3302 vega Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2016
    This is a big one. The mission tradecraft has completely shot my game. Ever since I accepted this mission, I cannot continue on anything throughout the game. I can't complete any mission, transwarp, access consoles or make anything primary on my map and have it appear. I've aborted missions and dropped them countless time with absolutely no success. I've paid money for in-game items and hopefully it gets fixed.
  • crossxfire#2028 crossxfire Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've encountered a bug on my oathbound paladin. The aura of truth power doesn't show on the buff bar/HUD tray and even though it says active in the power window, i'm not sure it's really active. I've tried swapping it with other auras and back, making it inactive and active again, but it still doesn't appear in my HUD tray.
  • I can't post yet because I'm new so here's a comment.

My Bank seems to be bugged out. All the enchantments I stored there have disappeared. I didn't have many but with double RP tomorrow, I'm pretty ticked that they're gone...can someone get back to me on this?
  • dragovianftwdragovianftw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Need for Mead this quest is broken
    the yeti does not show up to be killed to drop the Yeti Treat
    i try it for 2 day now :'(
  • darkrhinox#6534 darkrhinox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Went through the quest Cornering Karzov; missed picking up the crown to finish the quest line part for returning the crown and now I am unable to trade with anyone or talk in any chats because I missed picking up the crown and it wont let me go back into the building or anything. Please help me with any inquires of how to fix this.... it would be really helpful to know what to do in this instance

Sincerely; darkrhinox
  • rabidfurby#2547 rabidfurby Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the screen where you can purchase an item and you put in the quantity that will not go away. I cannot close out of it, it has frozen in the middle of my screen this way. I've tried logging out, changing characters, logging out of ps4, etc...and everytime I open the game that same screen is there.
  • nathantatonnathantaton Member Posts: 1 New User
    when items drop from monsters, they no longer glow. I still see the gold and the sack on the ground but the effects that draw the eye to it no longer function and i fear I am missing several items now because of this.
  • queenie001#2145 queenie001 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi, is anyone else having a problem with Linu's Favours. I got my first one okay but I have now filled the 1500 dragon hoard twice and not received the favours, I should have 3 and my riches still says I have 1. I will never get the 30 I need for the next boon. :(
  • pyd3p1p3#3855 pyd3p1p3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2016
    Hello I am having an issue with sending mail. I won't mind being corrected if it is an issue with what I am doing. So i type in my pal's character name and his gamer name, and either i put it in wrong or it just won't detect that I have the right person. Also when I do succeed at that and I try to send items it doesn't work for some reason. Could that be because a friend of mine also uses the same console as I? Also The item doesn't leave my inventory.
This discussion has been closed.